Spring Break at Edun Island Ch. 02

Story Info
Nudist sorority's spring break continues.
4.1k words
4.29
17.6k
15
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Amber Martinez, a freshman student at J. Oscar University and a member of the nudist sorority Alpha Zeta Zeta currently vacationing with my sorority sisters, other nudist friends and even family at Edun Island.

On our way there, I had many new sexual adventures. First off I met a lesbian couple on an airplane who worked as flight attendants and had a rendezvous with them in the private bedroom.

Next on a yacht that took us to the island itself, I was licked by my best friend & her sister before being forced to have sex with my brother. It was insanely awkward and strange for us, but he fucked pretty good. Hopefully when that time of the month comes, I don't get pregnant.

When our yacht finally arrived at Edun, we were ordered to strip as it was mandated that we stay nude for our entire stay. It certainly gave my big bro a shock being naked with so many equally nude girls around him, even his own mother. I'm sure he'll get slowly used to it as our spring break vacation begins.

-

After the tour was done and we were getting settled into our condo, I slipped into the bathroom to check myself. Thankfully they had numerous women's care products stocked up for anyone that wanted to do so.

Also thankfully, I learned through the tampon I used I wasn't going to get pregnant, but I wonder on whether I should tell someone about last night on the yacht.

"Hey sweetheart, we're gonna head to the beach. Wanna come?" my mom asked me just as I tossed out the tampon. "Was that a tampon you threw out?"

I couldn't decide on if I should lie about it or just be honest, but it wouldn't end well either way. So I finally told the truth. "Yes Mom, that was a tampon." I stated quietly.

"Is something wrong Amber? If there is, you can tell me." Mom said putting her hands on my shoulders.

With a firm gulp, I fessed up. "It's about yesterday. Last night while on the boat, Pete was having sex with Serena and that really pissed Stacy off so she got Karen and I to get them to stop."

"And then what happened?" Mom asked sitting us down on the edge of the bathtub.

"Eventually Serena forced Peter and I to fuck!" I cried out beginning to sob and hugging Mom. "I am so sorry Mommy, we just wanted to get it over with. He even came inside me too, which is why I had that tampon."

"Oh it's okay Amby. Thank you for telling the truth though, but be sure to tell us things like this earlier." Mom said getting us both up. "Besides, at least you hopefully didn't get pregnant." she added putting her hands on her hips.

Despite being 41 years old, my mom still looked fairly attractive. She almost looked like a slightly older version of me since I mostly got my boobs, legs, ass and red hair from her.

"Hey, what's keeping you girls?! The beach will be packed by the time you get outta there!" Harriet called for us.

"Oops, guess we should be going! Got everything ready?" Mom asked me.

"Yeah, I got a towel, sunscreen, shades and a book packed." I replied. "Well what are we waiting for, let's go!"

-

Making our way down to the beach, I noticed pretty much all types of people around us. Young and old, male and female, all different races, hair colors, body types and sexual orientation. There was a pair of gay men walking away from the shore, a few lesbian couples making out, a bisexual polyamorous trio just getting it on and even a trans women sticking her dick in another girl's snatch.

We set up in a nice spot that had a balanced amount of sunshine & shade, near the lifeguard tower and close enough to the water. After slathering on sunscreen, I put on my sunglasses and cracked open my book, which in this case was The Outsiders.

"So how's Outsiders Amby?" Emily asked lying down next to me. "I suppose you may have heard about that old 80s movie based off of it?"

"Yeah, the one that featured guys who would become superstars like Tom Cruise, C. Thomas Howell, Patrick Swayze and Rob Lowe? Oh my gosh, I love that one!" I answered. "Honestly one of my fave movies of all time."

"Oh yes, I remember how we used to watch it a lot when you were little." Dad said. Compared to my mother, he had a small beer gut but was still well-built with brown hair and had a pretty thick cock.

"I'm gonna go take a walk everyone. Be back soon!" I declared after a while getting up and putting my book down.

"Hey, can I come with?" Karen asked me standing up as well. "I've been looking to stretch my legs after spending so much time not doing anything with them."

"Sure, why not?" I responded before we started strolling down the sand. Our hot bodies grabbed the attention of dozens of guys nearby catcalling us.

"Nice ass!" one shouted. "Hey, you two wanna hang with us?" another one offered pointing to his friend. "You must be a great fuck!" a third man exclaimed.

"If you want these booties, then you're gonna have to earn them!" Karen shouted spanking both of our asses.

"Was that really necessary babe?" I asked rubbing my sore rear.

"Ah please Amby, they're probably only interested in our bodies anyway." Karen replied with a shrug.

"That's not untrue."

After some more walking, we discovered another girl sunbathing before us. She was just as nude, but a bit more lanky, not as busty, wore only a black choker and had brunette hair with a few green streaks in it. Away from her was a female wading in the ocean that was more recognizable. It was the captain of the yacht, sans hat, bikini and heels.

"Oh hello there! I recognize you from the yacht, what are your names again?" Captain Angel greeted us stepping back onto dry land, water drops anointing her curvy form.

"My name's Amber Martinez and this is my best friend Karen Mishra. Pleased to meet you captain." I greeted her.

"Don't be so formal, just call me Angel or Mrs. Allison." Angel replied. "And the young lady tanning over there is my daughter Roxanne. Come over and say hi sweetie!"

The girl lightly groaned and got up from her chair, stepping over to us with her B-cup tits bouncing all the way. "My name's Roxanne. Suppose you already know my mother?" she flatly said. Roxanne had blue eyeshadow with matching lipstick and a heart tattoo on her stomach.

"I'm Karen and this is my best friend Amber, nice to meet you Roxanne! And yes, we did meet your mother." Karen introduced ourselves. "So, where did you get that tattoo?"

"It's actually a reminder of my father. He and my mom moved to Edun before I was even born but he was a bit uncomfortable being nude so he just left." Roxanne explained gesturing to her heart tattoo, which read "Jerome" on it implying that was her dad's name. "I basically don't know what clothing ever was and enjoyed being naked my entire life."

"Sorry your dad left you Roxie. Is it okay if I call you that?" I said comfortingly.

"That's all right with me." Roxie said. "We still video-chat with him from time to time but I'm still kinda lonely despite having a few friends here. Overall I've never left the island, even when my mom would work on the yacht."

"Maybe we could be your friends, but that could be a problem since we're only here for spring break." I suggested and Roxanne replied with a small smile.

"Thanks Amber, it really means a lot to me." the punk girl said giving me a hug. 'Wanna go surfing with me? I just love the waves."

"Surfing, me? I'm not so sure about that." I answered nervously.

"It's okay, I work as a surfing instructor." Roxanne assured me. "Come on, let's get you a board." she said taking my hand and leading us away from the other two.

-

"Okay, now just paddle out to sea and wait for a tidal wave." Roxanne instructed me pushing my surfboard into the water while I paddled. "And if you wipe out, that's okay cause we already got some lifeguards on duty."

"Okay, wish me luck." I said. Surfing was very new to me and made me kind of nervous but I knew Roxie was there to help me out. When a wave finally came in, I knew I was ready.

"Just remember to stand up with your arms straight out! That's usually the safest!" Roxie called out just as the wave hit. I did just as I was instructed and finally began riding the wave.

"I can't believe it! I'm doing it!" I cried out in joy. "Check it out everyone, I'm actually surfing!"

"But don't get distracted, or else you'll wipe out!" my impromptu surfing instructor cautioned me, but it was too late as I accidentally slipped off my board. Thankfully I grabbed onto it to prevent me from falling into the water and called for help before it capsized and I was submerged.

-

There was now nothing but black for miles on end. Last thing I remember was desperately clinging onto my surfboard for a few more seconds before my fingers slipped off and I was on the verge of drowning.

I could faintly feel the sand beneath me, indicating someone pulled me out in time and I could also barely hear everyone calling my name, begging me to wake up.

Eventually I starting hearing someone giving me CPR and I finally opened my eyes. I saw everyone surrounding me, happy I was still alive along with a tanned blonde bombshell with pigtails wiping her mouth. Judging by her red visor, fanny pack & whistle, I figured she was one of the lifeguards Roxie spoke of and this was her uniform.

"Hey, thanks for the help there Brittney." I heard Roxanne thank the lifeguard with a hug while groping her ass. "You're a real lifesaver, as usual."

"No big." Brittney replied in a Southern accent chewing some gum from out of her fanny pack. "I swear, how many more people are gonna get wiped out?"

"Oh God, what happened?" I said woozily before I felt Karen hug me. "We were so worried about you Amby!" she cried squeezing me tight. "We thought you were a goner!"

"I know she was in danger, but it was only a wipeout. Trust me, I've gotten those a lot of times." Peter stated.

"Amber, I'd like you to meet the lovely lifeguard who saved your ass. My own bestie Brittney." Roxie said introducing Brittney, who simply waved in response. "She can be pretty quiet and when she talks, it's usually pretty blunt."

"I've been living here ever since I finished college." Brittney stated. "Been majoring in swimming and medical aid which helps in lifeguarding."

"I can see it's done you good! You look like you burst right outta Baywatch, a true babe I oughta say." I commented getting up and getting a good look at Brittney's body. She truly looked like a quintessential beach bunny with a hard all-over tan befitting her occupation, large tits, slender limbs as a result of spending all her time swimming and a pretty face.

"So, you wanna swing by my place later? I'm inviting Brit over to play video games." Roxie offered me. "I got all the good shit like Nintendo, Playstation and Xbox!"

"Sure, I'll be there if it's okay with everyone else." I stated turning to the others. "Is it okay with you?"

"Sure why not? After all, it's only the best we can do in exchange for you saving Amber." Mrs. Prince said.

"Maybe I can come this afternoon?" I offered to which the two replied with a resounding "Okay, it's a date!"

-

Later that afternoon when we returned to our condo from the beach, Roxanne & Angel took me & Brittney to their condo.

It looked pretty standard for one. There was a very large, comfy sofa in front of a coffee table, a widescreen TV with various consoles under it on top of a cabinet which I assumed to be full of games, two bedrooms each with their own bathroom, a kitchen attached to the living room and a balcony overlooking the pool.

Brittney took off her visor, whistle & fanny pack and untied her pigtails, turning them into a beautiful long mane before she flopped down on the couch. "So what should we have for lunch?"

"I don't know, maybe me?" I joshed. "But seriously, whenever I meet a pretty girl, half of the time we usually end up having sex."

"Which begs the question Amber, when did you realize you were a lesbian?" Roxie asked searching for a game to play. "I mean, it must've been a while ago."

"I actually became one when I first started at J. Oscar University." I stated. "I was busy looking for a sorority to join when my brother suggested Alpha Zeta Zeta because he has a friend who knows someone from there."

"And then what happened?" Roxie asked some more before she pulled out a copy of Overwatch. "Bee tee dubs, we're gonna play Overwatch if that's okay with you."

"Okay then." I replied. "Anyway, I made it to their sorority house when classes ended and found out that Karen was in fact a member. They showed me around the house and eventually they initiated me in with a bigass orgy!"

"You certainly chose the right girls to hang out with. They all look really hot!" Brittney complimented as she was handed a controller. "So which character you gonna pick?" she asked as the game started.

"I'm gonna pick...Widowmaker. I mean, she's just so hot with that outfit and her accent." Roxie decided picking the blue-skinned sniper.

"I'm gonna go with Tracer. She's just an absolute cutie with a nice booty!" I responded selecting the spunky British speedster.

"Guess that leaves only me and Angel." Brittney stated. "I'm choosing D.Va, with that skintight suit and that big mech of hers." she declared having chosen the pro-gamer.

"And finally, I choose Mercy. Now let the games begin!" Angel declared picking the Swiss medic.

After playing a few rounds, I actually won two consecutive times. "Whoo, I won bitches!" I cheered jumping up from the couch to do a victory dance the second time around. "Who's the queen of Overwatch baby? Yeah, that's me! Anyone jealous of this hottie, cause you seem like it!" I bragged swaying my body around, shaking my tits in Brittney's face, giving Roxie a lap dance and thrusting my pussy in front of Angel. "Ain't no one gonna beat a gal with a rocking bod like me!"

"Looks like someone's a bit cocky." Brittney japed turning the game off. "Hey speaking of which, did you ever date any guys before now?"

"Well a few of them, they were nice but we only got as far as making out. They just weren't my type." I explained slowing down my dance. "The only cocks that I got inside me were only after I became a nudist."

"Really? Tell us more!" Angel exclaimed beginning to get excited.

"Well first was Mr. Long who I first met at the Amethyst Springs Nude Resort. It was our final day and we decided to celebrate by going to a party we were invited to by a Hispanic hottie & her boyfriend." I explained as Brittney got us sodas. "After a while, all the adults disappeared upstairs to have a big orgy of their own, which was where I learned that the Longs were completely uninhibited and open."

"Ah, an openly sexual family, how intriguing." Angel commented. "So what happened next?"

"They invited all of us girls into it and I got Mr. Long's dick. It felt so big inside of me!" I moaned sticking a finger in my cunt for emphasis. "And next was a more recent affair, which you probably aren't going to believe."

"Come on, we won't overreact." Roxie said drinking her pop. "Just tell us!"

"Okay." I stuttered gulping. "I actually fucked my brother on the yacht!"

After a loud spit take from Britt, there was dead silence from everyone else until Roxie said "Dude."

"I honestly wouldn't blame you, you do have the body of a Hooters girl." Angel commented bringing attention to my form.

"I didn't intend on doing it, it was Karen's sister's idea." I stated. "But in all honesty despite the awkwardness, he was pretty okay. I mean, he did have prior experience with girls, but never actual sex."

"Dude! That, is, bold." Roxie said getting up to give me a congratulatory smack on the ass, which made me coo in excitement. "Oh you like that honey? How about some more!" she purred giving me another smack, which made me moan louder. "Someone gets horny fast! Why don't we continue this in bed?"

Roxie dragged me into her bedroom and flopped us down on her bed, me on my front and her on her knees. "Much better, now start squealing!" she cried before spanking me again, making me scream in ecstasy. "Good, how about another?!"

She spanked me again, this time harder making my ass redder than the sky at sunset. "Oh yes, I'm your sweet little whore!" I howled in arousal as my eyes widened. "I soooo want to be your pet, one that you can pleasure all day everyday!"

"Well why don't we make that a reality?" Roxie suggested. "The women's only slave auction is coming up soon so why don't we put you up for sale and I can own you for a day?"

"Oh yes, I so want to be owned and used as a sex slave." I groaned in heat before I came back to my senses and realized what I agreed to. "Wait, you're gonna make me a slave?!"

"Yep, it's what I usually do with tons of girls. Heck, I did the same to Brittney when we first met and look where we are now." Roxie explained. "Maybe we should sell off some of your friends too."

"Please tell me this is still a joke, I feel like you're just saying that to turn me on." I tried to weasel my way out of the offer before Roxanne kissed me passionately while stroking my ass.

"Aw come on Amby, it's like Mom said, you got the body of a Hooters girl." she commented with a sultry look on her face. "Walk with me here babe."

She then stood up and positioned me in front of a mirror, modeling my assets. "What I see in that mirror is a confident babe who is willing to have her curvaceous bod be someone's toy. Someone with all the makings of a babe, nice perfectly sized tits with erect nipples, a beautiful flat & toned stomach, shapely legs, an absolutely godlike ass and best of all, a shiny hairless pussy."

I began getting wet again at the sound of this sexy bitch glorifying all my best assets before she dropped down and licked my liquids clean.

"Okay, I'll do it." I finally submitted. "I'll become a slave."

"That's the spirit honey!" Roxie exclaimed giving me a hip check. "But first we gotta get you sexually prepared. I'll tell the other girls, now lie down on the bed."

I did just as I was told and she left the room. I heard talking coming from the living room before the door opened again and in came Roxie with Angel & Brittney.

"So, you're gonna be sold off at the auction, eh?" Brittney stated. "Well like Rox said, we're gonna have to prepare you." As she finished her statement, the lifeguard dropped down and started fingering my pussy hard while Angel got out a strap-on and snuck under my body before I was pinned in my snatch.

For the final touch, Roxie sat on my face, letting me lick her folds between her sexy thighs. I moaned lightly under her clit, on the verge of orgasming once more.

"Oh you like this, don't you sweetie?" Angel purred. "You like us three hot babes fucking you silly?!"

My moaning was quiet, yet they could still see that I was excited beyond words.

"She's obviously loving it. Why don't we finish things off, wash her up and send her home?" Angel suggested before she took off her strap-on, flipped me on my front so our tits smushed together and we frenched each other.

"You have such a nice MILF body." I whispered mid-makeout.

"Oh why thank you. You're really hot yourself." Angel replied before we kissed even more passionately while Roxie & Britt had their own coitus.

We continued on for two more hours until finally we all cummed. After a few minutes to collect out thoughts, Roxie rose up and marched toward the bathroom. "So Amber, you wanna wash off with the newest members of your nude harem?"

"Wait, nude harem?" I asked getting up as well.

"Yeah. I mean, you got so many hot babes ready & willing to fuck you that it pretty much seems like one!" Roxie added grabbing my hands. "And we're your latest additions."

I didn't realize that I was building up my own harem, I just thought I was fucking because they wanted me to. But Roxanne was right, this may be the case.

12