Spring Break Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two more acts finished and now Majestic One was on and Mandy was told the paint job was almost finished. Tattoos covered her legs, her top looks pretty close to done, and they said all that was left was basically her bottoms. The crowd was now huge. It dwarfed the crowd from last night, partially because this one was a huge draw to both sexes. There was so many people Mandy couldn't even take a guess at how many there were.

As M1 came out, the painters turned her around so she was facing them so they could paint her ass while the crowd could watch. They made her spread her legs some and then spreading her cheeks to the crowd to paint in. This embarrassed Mandy quite a bit, but she was good at moving past this stuff now.

Mandy got to watch her favorite band play from only a few feet away for like 4 songs before they turned her around and they painted her front, it felt weird to have paint sprayed on her pussy.

Finally they told her she was done and she looked herself over to admire the work, it looked so cool, her front covered from just above her belly button up to the top of her tits and then it looked like she had little tiny shorts on and some tattoos all over her legs.

She then turned around and saw her back on the TV screen, her back looked like gold, silver and black strings were criss crossed all over her back, almost covering it, like she was tied down. Her shorts stopped halfway down her ass, like it was peeking out, and on those red shorts it said "Spring Break" in yellow lettering.

She was told that they only had a few songs left and she could hang out and dance on stage for the rest of the time now if she wanted, which she did, badly, getting praised publicly from Dreg.

She headed off with them when they were done but came back on when they encored.

Dred announced, before we play, "We're going to need you to crowd surf Mandy. You guys behave yourselves!" he warned the crowd.

He nodded for her to go on, and Mandy braced herself and took a running leap off the front of the stage into the crowd and instantly the band broke out there latest single. The place was going crazy.

Mandy had never body surfed before, she could feel hands all over her, she tried to keep her legs tight so they couldn't grab her pussy and it worked, after about a minute she saw security guards were coming over and they had her put down and walked her off to the side and then backstage. She met the girls, who were all waiting there grinning and began to hug her.

"That was SO cool," Jenn gushed.

"You were on the big screen for SO much, that was fucking crazy!" Melissa exclaimed.

Steve then said "Sorry girls but we still need Mandy for a while, tons of promo pics, you guys are all welcome back here now though."

Mandy, for the second night in a row, had a professional entourage of people trying to get her time, while a bunch of guys also followed her around simply because she was smoking hot.

She went and signed some forms and had a bottle of water and then she started meeting all the bands and they took pictures with her, she had to do lots of different poses and a lot were more then them all standing shoulder to shoulder smiling, she was posing and making facial expressions on demand, she felt like she was doing a good job for her first try. She felt like a super model. She also had a great time laughing and flirting with all these famous musicians as they took pictures..some asked for her number! She couldn't wait to give it away to some of them.

The other girls watched Mandy do all these shoots, jealous a bit, seeing her carried around on these bands shoulders for a picture then showing off her painted ass as the guys all checked her out for a picture, it all looked like a ton of fun.

After a few hours of official stuff, Mandy was now free to do as she pleased, however now she was hounded by all kinds of at large places for more pictures.

She wasn't interested and she took the girls around to meet all the bands that they wanted to meet. At the first band they meet Mandy requested some shots, she hadn't been drinking all day, it was the longest she'd gone since she got here. The band hooked them up and they also started to hit their bong with them. When the finished they moved on to a new trailer and a new band.

All the girls were having a great time, just chilling and talking, sometimes it got pretty awkward when they had groupie girls in there in various states of undress, so the band would be a little too..forward..for what the girls want to do right now, but other then that they were having an awesome time.

One band presented them with an interesting proposition, they were in the middle of a feature on them in some big UK magazine, and would all four girls be interested in posing with the band for the magazine, noting the other 3 were also very sexy and also that they had tiny bikinis underneath their clothes.

The other 3 were eager to be involved in something like this after watching Mandy do it and they all agreed, also happy to learn they would be paid a good sum of money for their efforts.

So they all early stripped to their bikinis and started to pose with the band, again they all had a lot of fun, each girl paired with a band mate, the pictures moving from casual to suggestive to sexual

Eventually the photographer asked if the girls would shoot some topless one now, as in Europe topless photos in regular magazine was quite common. They all quickly thought that would be fine and discarded their tops easily.

"Wow, I underestimated you girls, you are too sexy. Sorry guys, leave for a few so I can get just these beauties properly. I think we may just use you guys in a "Girls of Spring Break" spread we run."

He then did a bunch of the 4 girls together from all kinds of angles, he then had them doing some silly stuff like Melissa and Erin each held underneath Jenn's breast, pretending they were super heavy, which the girls did with only mild reluctance, they also did some hugging and lesbian innuendo stuff, but outside of that one shot and their bare bodies together in a hug or something, the girls didn't do anything sexual with each other as they were opposed to that stuff. Outside of Mandy and Melissa's spontaneous make out session the girls really weren't interested in any sexual situations with each other.

The guys then came back in and they had a sexy shot of the guys wrapping their arms around the girls as the girls put their hands on top of the guy's hands and leaned their heads back, showing their nice tits.

After a few more the magazine photographer was happy and left.

The drummer of the band they were hanging out with then said "You know girls, I'm something of an amateur photographer myself, if you guys wouldn't mind I'd love to practice my craft on you," he said with a grin

The girls laughed, pretty sure they knew where this was going and he continued

"Of course it would be pro bono, but they would really only go to our private collection."

"Fuck it" Erin said, "let's see where this goes."

So they had the girls do some sexy shots one at a time holding their own tits, laying down on the couch, doing a lot of poses. There was lots of joking around and it all felt very playful and relaxed.

They eventually convinced Mandy to spread her red painted pussy lips to see how it looked against her bare lips, she agreed and spread her legs and let them take some shots of her with her parted her lips wide using her fingers as they shot her, the pink of her slit actually looked kind of unique against the red paint.

The lead singer then sat down beside her, waring only jean shorts and kissed her neck, she leaned back, totally turned on from the whole photo thing. He then decided he would spread her pussy lips for a shot, he pressed against her and wordlessly moved her hand over to her pussy to do so. Mandy again allowed a picture or two of this before she cleared her head and decided this had gone WAY too far and got up. They decided it was time to say goodbye and headed over to the last trailer. Majestic One.

Mandy was greeted enthusiastically by all the guys and she introduced them to her friends, who were still in their tiny bikinis carrying their clothes.. The band were all just chilling with what looked like business type people that worked for them, in fact it was, they were just finished a meeting with them.

Th guys said they were sick of being in a trailer and invited all the girls back to their big suite at the hotel right next to this beach. The girls eagerly agreed and they all left almost instantly.

On the way they warned the girls that their parties could get pretty fucking crazy, but without asking for details the girls said it was fine, super excited to be invited to a party of one of the most popular bands around. They told them they'd been doing some crazy stuff this week themselves, it was cool.

Dred then said, "Baby, you don't know crazy till you've been to our parties."