Spring Break Continues!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was all I could take. My balls seemed to explode as the first gush of cum erupted into Mary’s mouth.

She just sucked me in allowing cum to fill her mouth, her hand explored my ball sack, lightly squeezing. I

plunged further into her mouth, with each eruption from my cock. I was on the down side of my orgasm when it happened. It was a weird feeling when I felt Kenny stiffen, I knew what was next but I wasn’t prepared for the first blast. I felt his cock swell enormously and with a violent thrust into my mouth he erupted like a volcano. I wasn’t ready for the force of his cum shooting out from his cock head. My head jerked back and I tried to keep all of his cum in my mouth but I had to make a decision quickly; it was swallow and gag or let it run out. I choose to let his warm goop run out of my mouth. I reached up and grabbed his bulging cock and released my mouth off of it. He squirted out a load that landed all over my chin. I pumped his cock and once again placed my mouth over the head. He erupted one more time in my mouth and I figured I would try to swallow it down. I sucked his ooze down my throat and it didn’t taste to bad. I continued to suck and squeeze his cock until he started to go limp. I let him drop from my mouth but I still had a hold of his cock; lightly squeezing it.

“God, Mr. Smith, that was fantastic!” He said as he removed his mouth from Julie’s pussy.

“Have you ever sucked cock before?” He asked.

“Nope!” was all I could say.

I glanced around the room and spotted Susie sucking on Derek’s cock. She was really plunging her mouth down on him. Kim was lapping at Susie’s pussy and she definitely liked it. Susie had pushed her ass off of the carpet and was forcing it into Kim’s face in a grinding motion. I knew I wanted some of that so I crawled over to where Kim was. I lay along side of Kim and ran my hand up towards Susie’s pussy. She wiggled under the pressure of my hand and I could make out a moan coming from her filled mouth!

“Do you want Daddy to do that, baby?” I asked her.

All she could do was moan and shake her head yes.

I positioned my head close to Kim’s and stuck my tongue out and went for her clit. I rolled her little button between my lips and she pushed up harder. I could see that Derek was now really fucking Susie’s mouth. He released his mouth off of Mary’s pussy and moaned out.

“Oh, Susie, keep sucking me. Haaaarder, suck haaaarder! Oh, shit, I’m gonna cummmmm!” he said as he reached for her head. He forced her deep onto his cock and commenced to unload in her waiting mouth. She sucked and sucked until he almost collapsed face first into Mary’s pussy. She removed her mouth and smacked her lips and I buried my face on to her clit. I worked with a new passion as I saw her hips buck faster.

“Yes, Daddy. Please suck my clit!” She moaned. “Oh, Kimmmmy, suck my pussy. Shove your finger in my ass!” she demanded.

Kim’s hand made its way to her asshole, and she slipped in two fingers. Susie started to buck wildly now.

I kept up my attack on her clit and reached up for her nipples. I squeezed and pulled on one at a time. This sent her over the top.

“Oh, fuck yessssss! Don’t fucking stoppppp! I’m cummmmming!” She hollered out as her body started to convulse.

“Ahhhhhhh, ahhhhhhh, yes Daddy, don’t stop!” She moaned.

All of a sudden her body tensed up and she was gone! I could feel her body going limp under our probing so I removed my mouth and looked at her face. Her eyes were closed and she had one great big smile on her face. I glanced down at Kim and saw that Julie was sending her over the top. Kim’s body shook as she started to cum as well. Kenny had managed to move in once again to suck on Julie’s hot little pussy. Julie started to cum at the same time as Kim. This was so fucking incredible to watch! My cock had regained all its strength and I wanted to put it somewhere! I didn’t really care if it was a pussy, mouth or ass; I just wanted it in something!!! The only one left that hadn’t cum as far as I knew was little Mary. She had her hand working on her wet pussy lips and was pulling them apart. I could see her pussy waiting to be filled so I crawled over to her and worked my way between her legs. I grasped both of her legs at the knees and spread her wide open. What a site to see! Her pussy was so wet and her hands were moving so fast that she was making slurping sounds. I aimed my hard cock and drove into her; I was buried to the hilt with one shove. Her pussy started to flex and squeeze my cock as I slammed in and out of her. I used my shoulders to hold her legs open and then I ran a hand over her belly, moving downwards to her waiting clit. When my hand reached its destination she pushed upwards onto my hand and fingers.

“Oh, Mr. Smith you feel sooo goood in my pussy. Fill me up with your cummmmm!” She said.

I pumped harder and faster and she met my every stroke. Our bodies were pounding into each other. I slowed myself down long enough to reach out and grab Mary and pulled her to me as I rolled on to my back. It was now her time to fuck me! The hint was well received and she spread her legs and squatted over my hard cock. Mary proceeded to plunge up and down on my throbbing cock. I looked down and could see our juices coating my cock, dripping around my balls. I was so fucking excited by the sights and sounds of our love making that I almost forgot where I was at and who else was in the room. It felt like an eternity but it was only minutes when Mary really started to bang her pussy downwards. She was moaning and thrashing on my pole with an intensity that I hadn’t seen in a long time.

“Oh fuck Mr. Smith, touch my cliiiiiit! Pinch my cliiiiit I’m cummmmming!” Mary hollered out as her pussy muscles started to squeeze my cock. “Yea, ohhhh yea, fuuuuuck meeee!”

With one final plunge downwards Mary buried her pussy deep on my cock. She grabbed the sides of my waist and tried to pull me into her even deeper as she started to cum. For such a small woman she could sure pack a punch when she came. Mary was at the point of no return when she hollered out something that I couldn’t understand and then she collapsed on to me. All I could do was reach up and caress her backside, feeling her hot trembling body next to mine, her heart felt like it was going to pound out of her chest! My hands massaged her back down to her heart shaped globes of her ass. Her body was so smooth and firm and it felt so fucking incredible!

Mary was spent and she now just rolled off of me. I just laid there with one raging hard on pointing to the ceiling. I could smell the scent of sex all around me and it was driving me nuts. As I glanced around all I saw was flesh! Oh, beautiful naked flesh, young hard bodies that were made for fucking and sucking.

I came back to my senses when I saw a movement out of the corner of my eye. Susie had started to make her way towards me. When she stood directly over my head she placed one foot on either side. This exposed her pussy in all its glory! God what a sight she was! I looked up and saw passion in her eyes.

“Daddy, it was so fucking awesome to see you suck someone else’s cock.” She said. “It really was a turn on for me. Now are you ready to explore even further?” She asked me.

“What do you have in mind baby?” I answered back with a smile on my face.

“Oh, Daddy I thought you’d never ask!” She said giggling! “How about letting me get on all fours and you get behind me. Then do what your heart desires!”

Everyone in the room hollered out “Go Mr. Smith, Go for it!” I held up my hand to silence the group. When they all had quieted down I said, “Would you all please call me Ben or Dad. I feel so out of place when you call me Mr. Smith. You are starting to give me a complex!” I chided with them. In unison they all said, “Okay Daddy!”

With that settled and out of the way I saw Susie make her way on the carpet. She placed a big pillow under her belly as she raised her buttocks in the air. I could see her fully exposed pussy lips and her ass hole, which seemed to be calling me. The chants started up again. “Go Ben! Go Daddy! Slip the meat to her.” I heard someone else say, “Yea, stick your dick all the way in her ass!” This started to make my cock rise once again, but I wanted to taste my sweet daughters pussy and ass with my tongue before I plunged into her with my cock! I got down behind her and eased ass apart even further. I grabbed each cheek and spread her ass cheeks for my tongue. I licked from the top of her crack downwards stopping when I hit her moist hole. I rolled my tongue around her opening and listened to her soft moans. The taste of her pussy juices and the smell of her nectar were driving me crazy. As I worked on her dark hole Susie pushed her ass back onto my mouth. I decided to work my mouth now down to her dripping pussy. My tongue slipped between her wet pussy lips and I managed to raise her off of the pillow to get access to her clit. I knew by the sounds coming from her mouth that she loved every minute of what I was doing!

I knew I wanted to get inside of her so I repositioned myself behind her. I grabbed my spear and placed it at her pussy entrance. I slipped just the head in, teasing her as she tried to back unto me. “Daddy, please stick it in!” Susie moaned out softly. “Oh, you’ll get it soon enough baby.” I replied.

I grabbed her waist and held her off of me until I was ready. In one swift motioned I plunged all the way in almost knocking her off balance. I held on tight and started to slowly withdraw until just the head played inside of her pussy! I loved the teasing I was giving her. Everyone around us had moved in closer and I could feel the touch of hands on my back and legs. When someone reached my ball sack I had to really concentrate on not shooting my load. I felt movement behind me and didn’t pay much attention until I felt something probing my asshole. I glanced around over my shoulder and to my amazement I saw Derek with his hard cock in hand slipping it up and down my ass crack! This was something totally new to me.

I eased off on pumping into Susie for a moment and felt something wet and warm on my ass. The next sensation was that of pain! Derek eased his cock head in to my asshole slightly. I let out a deep moan and he moved in deeper. I didn’t realize it until he started to pull out of me that he had stuck all of himself in me. The pain was mixed with pleasure at this point and finally after a few strokes in and out I was really beginning to dig what was happening. My cock seemed to swell even larger than I could have ever imagined.

Derek started to meet my slow strokes and Susie did the same. Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better I noticed Kenny slip up next to me with his massive cock in hand. It was like seeing a slow motion film but it truly was a reality. He reached out with his free hand and touched my head, almost turning it to face him. He moved in closer and I could feel the heat coming from his cock! I could smell the aroma of cock and pussy coming off of him. When his cock touched my lips I instinctively opened them up, letting him enter in! It surely didn’t take long for all of the sensations to come to a head. My cock and balls grew with one final swelling then I erupted into Susie’s hot and wet pussy. I must have shot three or four times and when I was just starting to decrease in size I could feel an unusual swelling in my ass! Derek was starting to cum!

“Oh yeah, Ben! Your ass feels sooooo goood! I’m gonna fill your ass up with cummmmm!” Derek said as he shot his load into my ass. I could feel each squirt of his cum enter me. In the mean time Kenny was plunging his cock in my mouth as best as he could. He had a hold of my head not allowing me to back off any. I felt Derek’s body tense up and then he was done! He gently laid himself on to my back, kind of reaching below me massaging my balls. As if on cue, Kenny replied, “Ben, suck my cock you bitch! Keep sucking it cause I’m going to fill your mouth any minute now!” He pushed as much of himself in to my mouth and ground his groin in to my face. I freed up a hand and stroked his dick for all that it was worth.

When I felt his cock swell I tried to move back off of his cock, but Kenny held me tight. I gagged and he got the hint so he allowed me the opportunity to just suck his cock head! His cum entered my mouth with a force I couldn’t imagine coming from a cock! I sucked and sucked almost hoping that I didn’t choke! My mouth couldn’t contain all of his cum so I did manage to swallow some of it but there was a fair amount dripping on to Susie’s backside.

I looked down at Susie from the corner of my eye and she was watching very intently! The look she gave me was priceless! Kenny pumped one more time into my mouth filling me up once more then he slowly pulled out. “Oh, fuck Ben. Your mouth was so great!” he exclaimed. “His ass was even better!” replied Derek. “Oh you both are wrong! His cock is the best!” chimed in Susie. With that said we all started to laugh. “Daddy, the night’s not over yet so you better get some strength back in to your cock!” Susie exclaimed loudly. “I’ve got plans for you.” She giggled once more and then she eased out from underneath of me removing my cock with a plop! My head could only spin with excitement from everything that was going on and I wondered how much more of this I really could handle. Any way I looked at it, “If I died I would go out with a smile on my face!”

I got up from the floor and felt kind of groggy, my head still spinning! I made it to the kitchen without any mishaps or falls so I thought I was doing pretty well. Julie and Kim also walked into the kitchen directly behind me. I made it to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and drank it down. I had become so thirsty. I invited the girls to help themselves to whatever they wanted. I got giggles in response to that statement!

I grabbed another bottle of water and decided to sit at the kitchen table for a break. Julie and Kim joined me as well. It was really weird sitting there with two gorgeous girls, completely naked and not a one of us paying any attention to the others around us. We did manage to create some small talk but it was hard for me to concentrate because of their hard naked bodies staring at me. We had been in the kitchen for about ten minutes when Mary and Susie joined us. They pulled up chairs and joined in the conversation.

“Dad, isn’t it just great that we all can have such a good time with each other?” Susie asked. “I’ve always wanted your body and have mentioned it to a number of my girlfriends. I used to secretly watch you and Mom go at it when I was in High School. I would sit and masturbate while you would eat Mom’s pussy; I only wished that it were me. When you would stick your hard cock into her pussy this would always make my pussy yearn for you. I remember one time when you and mom were making love and she moved her hand around to your ass. I could see her slip a finger in and by the expression on your face I knew you loved it.”

“So you’ve been watching me for years then?” I asked. “I never had a clue that you had ever seen us.”

“Daddy, I even secretly wanted to taste Mom’s pussy.” She said. “It always looked so good when you would do it. I guess that’s why it wasn’t hard to convince me to eat pussy Julie.” She said as she glanced at Julie. “You were my first pussy Julie.” She remarked, “and I’ve loved eating pussy ever since! Isn’t that right Kim?” She asked Kim. Kim just smiled and kind of blushed!

“Hey Daddy?” Julie spoke up. “I bet you never knew that I saw you fucking Mrs. Smith one time! It made me so hot that I had to rub my pussy and clit while I watched. It makes me wet just to think about it again!” she said.

I couldn’t believe how the conversation had turned around to sex! These girls were driving me crazy with all this talk. I thought that maybe my cock would get a break for a while but I wasn’t so sure that I even wanted a break. I glanced around the table and saw that Mary had her hand under the table and from the sounds coming from her mouth she had hit pay dirt! Kim was also working at her own pussy and pinching her nipples. My cock started to flinch and grow somewhat.

“Mr. Smith, I mean Ben, you don’t know me other than tonight, but I think it’s so hot that you can make love to your daughter and not show any inhibitions about it. It’s almost like my brother and me when we make love and he eats my pussy.” Mary spoke up. “He just turned nineteen and all he wants to do is fuck and suck. I like to suck him until he’s ready to shoot his cum. It feels so neat to have his cock swell in my mouth. Then I let him shoot all over my face and tits! We’ve been doing it for a good while now.”

“Guess what? I know my Dad has even seen us fucking and sucking each other! I caught him watching us one time but he hasn’t said a thing about it and I’ve never let on that I knew. I saw him peeking in on us and I watched as he pulled out his hard cock and jacked off in the hall way.” Mary said. “That was so exciting to think my dad would think of me as a woman!”

“One thing for certain girls, you’ve made my night for me.” I replied. “What else do we have in store?” I questioned them.

“Oh, Daddy we’ll find something to occupy your time!” Susie said as she pushed her chair away from the table. I guess that was a sign to go back to the living room once more. When the girls and I entered the living room we walked in on Kenny and Derek in a sixty-nine position! God that was hot!

All of the girls started to hoot and holler! I sat down on the couch and watched with a new intensity, as my cock started to grow. Kenny was working his mouth up and down the shaft of Derek while his hands were wrapped around the base of his cock. Kenny would squeeze and massage Derek’s cock while he sucked and slurped his way around the cock head. I was really amazed at the sight of Kenny’s huge cock entering Derek’s mouth. I could see that sides of his mouth expanded enormously when Kenny pushed in further. The size of Kenny’s cock didn’t seem to bother Derek because he was really taking most of Kenny’s cock in without any sign of gagging! Kenny released his mouth from Derek’s cock and said, “Derek, keep it going man. Suck my cock in, I’m gonna cum soon!”

Kenny reached down and grabbed the back of Derek’s head and forced him down harder while he plunged his cock in. Kenny rolled on to his back and Derek didn’t even miss a beat. Kenny’s hips came off of the floor pushing his cock upwards in to Derek’s mouth.

“Oh fuuuuuuck Derek! Here it coooomes!” Moaned Kenny as his cock erupted in to Derek’s mouth. Kenny thrusted his cock in deeper with each eruption. I could see Derek sucking Kenny’s cum in, trying to swallow as much as he could. Derek started to remove his mouth and I watched as cum and saliva flowed out from his mouth and started to run down the length of Kenny’s cock. I had never seen so much cum. Derek finally took his mouth off and then continued to rub Kenny’s fluids all over his cock and balls.

“Ahhhhh, fuuuuuuck meeeee! God you suck cock good!” Kenny blurted out one final time and almost collapsed on to his back. I could tell that Derek needed his cock sucked so I waited intently to see if Kenny was going to comply. It didn’t take long and Kenny propped himself up on his elbows. He had a glazed look on his face and I watched once again as he lowered his mouth on to Derek’s waiting cock. Kenny reached up and pinched one of Derek’s nipples and Derek let out a soft moan. Kenny’s tempo picked up speed and he started to deep throat Derek with a bobbing motion.

Derek’s body shook uncontrollably with each downward motion of Kenny’s mouth. I watched as Kenny reached underneath of Derek and slipped his hand between his ass cheeks. Derek immediately raised his ass off of the floor and he spread his legs to accommodate the probing of Kenny’s fingers. Derek’s body stiffened slightly when Kenny pushed in two fingers to the hilt. This really surprised me because his fingers went in without any resistance at all! Kenny then proceeded to fuck Derek’s ass with his fingers while he sucked him in all the way. Derek’s body continued to thrash and shake as Kenny did his magic on him.