Spring Break Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put the ball cap that Erica had left behind and grabbed my magazine, my towel and my sunglasses and headed after him.

I could feel my heart racing.

I got inside the lobby just in time to see Paolo head down the corridor to the right and turn to the right again at the end of it. Trying not to draw too much attention to myself, I walked quickly in the direction I saw him go. As a rounded the corner I saw him at the far end of the corridor slide his key into the door of a room. I slowed down now embarrassed that he might see me.

Without looking to his left or right Paolo entered the room.

I slowly walked down the hallway unsure of what to do.

I figured I would at least find out his room number.

When I came to stand in front of his door, to my surprise, I saw that the door was slightly ajar with a towel propping it open about three inches. There was no light coming from the room.

I put my ear against the door to see if I could hear anything.

I heard no footsteps.

I slowly pushed the door open with my hand.

The room was differently configured than ours and I found myself in a small entry area.

I saw the red and black flip flops that Paolo had been wearing at the pool by the door of what looked like a closet.

I still didn't hear anything.

My heart felt like it was pounding out of my chest.

I slowly made my way into a kitchen area that was next to a living room.

Off of the living room was only one door.

And it was half way open.

I made my way to the door.

As I slowly looked inside, there was Paolo sitting on the edge of the bed. The only light in the room came from the slightly open bathroom door.

As my eyes adjusted, I nearly gasped at what I saw.

His robe was open.

He had pulled his speedo down to his ankles. His sunglasses balanced on the top of his head.

And where his now spread legs met, in the midst of a thick, thick bush of hair, slightly curving back towards his abdomen stood his fat, erect uncut spear of a cock.

He knew I would come.

I slowly stepped into the room and stared at this magnificent hairy man who sat propped up on his elbows with his legs spread wide, with a shit-eating grin on his face.

As he licked his lower lip he motioned me closer with his hand.

"Hola Guapo." He said in his deep voice.

I just looked at him.

He motioned to me again with his hand.

I step towards him. He held out his hand which I took. He pulled me too him till I was standing a few inches in front of him.

Paolo buried his face in my abdomen and inhaled deeply before looking up at me.

I let my body slowly sink to the floor and rested on my knees in front of him.

I wasn't sure where to start at first.

As I decided, he removed my ball cap and turned it around so that the bill was now backwards. He gently put it back on my head.

I placed both hands on his hairy inner thighs and gently ran my finger tips from his bush out to his knees.

I heard him sigh.

While I continued to do that I brought my nose to his bush and inhaled his deep wet smell.

I felt him shudder. I started to kiss his inner thighs on both sides of his dick.

Soon, I felt his hand on the back of my head as he brought me to his cock.

Rather than suck it-I wanted to take my time-I let my tongue lick his hairy ball sack.

This time he let out an appreciative moan.

I did this for while till the hair on his balls was wet with my spit. His torso was gently swaying as he continued to prop himself up by his arms.

With my hand I reached up to his chest hair and ran my hands through it and kneaded his pecs.

I moved my fingers to his small taut nipples and ran them gentle across them.

I felt his whole body twitch.

I brought my body closer to his so that my abdomen was resting again his cock.

I could feel it pulsing against me in its sheath. In all my fuck session I have never played with an uncut dick. It was amazingly sexy up close.

I brought my mouth to his left nipple and started to lick it.

He squirmed with pleasure. I ran just my tongue against it as I felt it harden.

He threw his head back and pulled me close with his right hand on the back of my head.

I started to slurp on it hungrily and greedily.

I was treated to his deep guttural moaning. As I continued to lap away on his left nipple I brought my hand up to his right one and started to gently stroke until it too was hard like the one in my mouth.

More urgent moaning.

He grabbed my head and brought his lips to mine to kiss me deeply. I felt him shove his tongue in my mouth and felt it urgently explore.

He pulled me up and had me straddle his lap seated on the edge of the bed.

He gently took off my cap and let it drop to the floor. Then he eased off my tshirt and continued to kiss me long and wet.

I felt him rub the diamond patch of chest hair between my pecs before he started to stroke my nipples. I love having my nipples played with too. I let out an appreciative moan.

He laughed before bringing my mouth back to his. I loved the way that he was manhandling me.

Paolo had me stand while he still sat on the edge of the bed.

While looking up at me he slowly undid the drawstring of my trunks.

He grabbed my ass with his hands and started to knead my cheeks.

Paolo brought my torso to his mouth and slowly started to kiss my body from just below my pecs. My body felt alive as I let him do what he wished.

When he got to my belly button, he started to slowly lick and nibble on the area covered by my happy trail until he came to the top of my undone trunks.

He grabbed them on both sides of my waist and urgently pulled them down till they slid off and ended on the floor.

My cock sprang forward.

He turned me sideways and now got down on the floor in front of me. With his hands back on my waist Paolo slowly began to expertly lick the underside of my shaft.

He kept this up while he started to run his fingers on the underside of my balls. And gentle he began to run his fingers through the fine dark brown hairs on my sack.

I was so turned on.

His tongue began to bathe my entire shaft. He left the head alone at first.

But as he saw me get into it, he started to lick the head of my cock as well, all the while caressing the underside of my balls.

He kept this up for a while until he finally decide to take the head of my dick in his mouth. And slowly he started to take more of me. As he eventually made it to the base, he started to jerk my cock while we sucked me.

I was in heaven.

I could feel the pressure starting to build my balls. I had to make him stop before I shot my wad.

"No," I said. "Not yet."

Those were the first words I had uttered since I had come in the room.

I motioned for him to lie on his back with his legs hanging off the bed.

After some confusion he complied.

I climbed on top of him and rested my stomach against his.

I loved the feel of the fur on his hard stomach against me.

I rubbed myself against him. The sweat from our bodies made it easy to slide against each other. I felt his dick rub again my inner thighs and against my own cock.

I brought my body down so that my mouth was aligned with his nipples and started slurping on them, first the right and then the left.

He squirmed below me.

He grabbed my head and urgently brought it to his chest till I felt smashed against him.

Paolo let out the nastiest moans he had made so far as I continued to nurse on him.

I took my mouth off his nipples to start kissing his abdomen. I licked and kissed my way till my face was once again buried in his bush. I felt the coarse black hairs rub against my face.

I ran my fingers gentle along the full length of his cock which must have been a good 11-12 inches of thick meat. I wrapped my hand around his foreskin and felt it slide smoothly in my hand as his dick head came out to play and then disappear again into its wrapping. I gently rubbed it against the side of my face to savor it. He moaned and sighed as he now gently ran his hands through my hair.

I was ready to have him fill my mouth.

I started to lick the length of his shaft as he had done to me. Gently at first. And then more urgently.

Paolo propped himself up again on his elbows.

I love having a man watch me as I slurp his cock. It makes me feel so lewd and sexy having his eyes on me.

Paolo watched me eager to see what I would do. A drop of precum started to slowly slide down the head of his dick.

When I brought my lips to hover over his dick he looked at me lustily and expectantly and slowly wiggled his hips side to side. I slowly brought my mouth down and proceeded to take his meat in my mouth a half an inch at a time.

With such a long fat dick it wasn't easy but I tried to take it all in my mouth. I took it till the tip hit the back of my throat. There were a couple of inches that just wouldn't go in. His bush tickled my noise.

Paolo looked at me and smiled.

I sucked on him like this for a good 5 mins. Every time his dick hit the back of my throat he grinned and let out an "ooh." At some point he grabbed the back of my head by my hair and started bucking him hips at a faster pace.

At some point he pulled me by my hair off his dick and had me get on all fours on the edge of the bed.

I felt his powerful hands spread my ass cheeks.

Moments later, I felt the tip of his tongue again my hole and I flinched.

After the initial charge that ran through my body, I felt my whole body relax as he went to town on my hairy hole. I felt the warmth of his tongue pressed against my entrance and I was in heaven. I loved feeling his hands on the globes of my cheeks as he did it. I loved being eaten out- it was hard to find folks at school who were as into it as I was. I was feeling like a lucky man.

After some time I felt Paolo release his grip. My body felt so relaxed. And my dick was leaking precum.

I looked back to see him start to go to the side table next to the bed and pull out a condom and some lube.

My eyes followed him as came back to the foot of the bed and once again stood behind me.

"I fuck you. I can, no?" He said as he opened the condom wrapper, took it out and began to slide it down his dick. It only made it three fourths of the way down his shaft.

At that point I would have done anything he asked.

"Yes." I said. "Please fuck me."

He smiled again.

"Good boy."

I saw him slather his condom wrapped dick with some lube. He grabbed me by my hips and moved me closer to the edge of the bed.

He bent down once more to tongue my ass. He was a pro. Being eaten out always relaxed me before my ass took a man's dick, and given how big Paolo's was, I was going to need to be as relaxed as I possibly could be.

He grabbed my hips again. After a little searching with his finger-tips I felt him line the tip of his dick with my hole.

And then I felt him slowly start to enter me.

I let out a gasp as the head of his cock broke through the ring of my asshole.

My ass was too tight to grant it easy entry.

I let out a muffled "ow!"

Paolo stopped immediately and slowly pulled out the head of his dick.

It left my hole with a quiet "pop."

He leaned over and rested his hairy chest on my back and kissed the back of my head as he gently caressed my neck with one hand while he braced himself up with the other.

"Shhhh," he whispered.

He slowly ran his fingers through my hair gently.

"Shhhh."

I could feel his dick resting against the crack of my ass.

"Shhhh."

As he got up from resting on my back, he slowly stroked my spine from my neck to my hips.

I looked back as he picked up the lube he had dropped on the floor and he squirted some onto two of his fingers. He used his thumb to spread it.

He gently nudged me with his other hand and motioned for me to turn over. I obediently rolled over on onto my back with my legs now hanging off the bed.

Paolo bent down to lick and nibble first my inner thighs and then the part of my abdomen covered by my happy trail.

He then got on the bed with me and lay down by my side but slightly above me. I shimmied up the bed so that our faces were next to each other.

Paolo scooted his hand under my neck.

And then he leaned in to kiss me.

He gently pushed his tongue into my mouth-slow at first, and then more urgently. I closed my eye lost in the sensations.

As he did this I felt the hand that had some lube in slowly make its way down my torso to my cock. He gently gripped my dick and began to stroke me.

He alternated between long strokes for my whole cock and shorted strokes when he jerked just my cock-head. My cock was rock hard when he let go and removed his tongue from my mouth.

Paolo grabbed the lube that he had left on the other side of me. As he reached across me if felt his chest hair brush my chest.

He squirted some more on his index and middle fingers and stared into my eyes. His chain and crucifix hung off his neck.

He moved his fingers to my ass and I felt them massaging my hole as I slowly lifted my right leg to give him easier access.

As the look on Paolo's face suddenly changed from one of gentleness to one of almost deadly seriousness he pushed his two fingers into my hole.

I let out a gasp as my ass gripped his fingers. It was the most uncomfortable feeling I could have felt in that moment.

He quickly covered my mouth with his and shoved his tongue back in my mouth.

Paolo steadily slid his fingers in and out of my ass as he swallowed my moans of discomfort.

Sometimes he was gentle. Sometimes his fingers probed my ass insistently. I wasn't used to someone playing with my ass like this. Guys I let fuck me usually just lubed up their dick and pushed into me. But it had to be said their cocks were no-where near as big as the one Paolo had had in me momentarily.

As his fingers contributed to probe me, I felt them stretch and massage my canal. Every once in a while his middle finger would rub against my prostate sending a shiver through my body.

And slowly the earlier discomfort I had felt gave way to pleasure.

I lifted both my legs up to give him even easier access to my hole as he continued to kiss me.

My new position allowed him to push his fingers deeper into me and his fingers were now insistently massaging my prostrate.

I gripped the blanket as my body felt a surge of pleasure.

My moans were getting louder and louder and they were filling the room even with Paolo's mouth mashed against mine.

And then suddenly he stopped kissing me and pulled his fingers out of me. Unlike their entry their departure from my ass was smooth and quick.

Paolo got off the bed and I could see that his magnificent, slightly curved cock was still hard as a rock inside the condom that barely contained it.

He rolled me back over on my stomach and lifted me into a position where my arms and head were still on the bed but I was on my knees with my ass in the air.

He found my hole with his index finger and I felt him line his cock head with it.

I felt the tip of it against my hole.

I felt Paolo's hands on my hips.

And then he slowly started to feed my ass his cock.

And this time it went in without a fight. This time I felt my sensitive canal welcome him in.

With a slow, drawn-out plunge Paolo filled me to the hilt till I felt his bush against my ass cheeks.

"Oooh," he sighed loudly in pleasure.

I don't know if I can fully describe how amazing I felt that moment, my ass filled to the limit with this stranger's cock, with his strong hands moving between holding my hips and massaging my butt cheeks.

But I can at least say that I felt a heady combination of slutty, and fulfilled.

I felt Paolo's fingers stroke the length on my back as slowly started to pump my ass.

It was now my turn to sigh.

Paolo used long strokes as he held me in place at my hips. I felt his fat, thick cock rub the length of my canal. A couple of times he withdrew most of his cock leaving me thinking that he was going to pull out completely. And at the last second he plunged back in sending a shudder through my body as he hit my prostate.

At some point his rhythm got faster. I lifted my head up to prevent it from being smashed into the bed as his thrusts continued. I moved so that I was now on all fours.

A few moments later I felt Paolo lift his right foot up onto the bed and I felt his hairy thick leg brush up against mine. I felt him once again rest his hairy torso on my back as he kissed my neck and my back. He draped one arm across my chest and played with my right nipple.

He slowed down his thrusts and I felt the full length of him slide inside me at a steady pace. He grabbed my hair and continued to fill me up while I moaned in pleasure. I could feel the excitement in me rise each time his cock head hit my prostate.

Paolo paused for a moment.

I felt his muscular hand reach down and pull my ass gently cheeks apart.

I felt him push his cock deeper into me.

I sighed contented.

He kept at it for a while.

His thrusting started to get more urgent. My asshole felt like it was vibrating at this point.

In one deft move he grabbed my body to his and flipped me around so that he sat on the edge of the bed again with me still speared on him cock with my back to him. He wrapped his arm around my chest and pulled me tight as I felt the wet fur on his chest slick against me.

I had never been fucked in this position.

I loved it.

Paolo rubbed and pulled my nipples while I fucked myself on his dick sitting in his lap like a little kid.

At some point he started really pounding my ass in this position. His increased pace made me feel like a rag doll. There was something about it that felt pure animal. I turned my head to look at him while we were in this position. He smiled and brought his mouth to mine to kiss me. I reached back with my arm and placed my hand on the back of his head to try to bring him closer. I felt his stubble rub against my cheek as he reached down to slowly stroke my dick.

He shoved his tongue in my mouth as I started to feel the pressure in my dick start to build.

As he stroked and fucked me more urgently I started to moan more loudly.

He gently pulled my head back and started kissing my neck.

His hand worked my cock.

My dick was leaking precum and he worked into his stroking.

My whole body felt like it was vibrating.

I started to whimper from the intensity of the sensations.

"Come on baby," he urged me on.

I felt my cock harden even more.

"Come on baby," he growled.

My whimpering grew more urgent.

"Come on baby."

I started to moan loudly. Paolo turned my head and covered my mouth with his to muffle the sound.

I could not hold out any more.

Speared on this hot daddy's cock, pounded like I had never been pounded before, with my own meat being stroked so expertly, I erupted.

Long thick streams of cum shot across the floor in front of me.

As I continued to shoot, Paolo kissed me deeply and groaned "Mmmmmmm."

It was a hot, nasty, insistent growl.

He took his mouth off my and let me collapse against his body.

I was shuddering as I sank into him

My whole body tingled.

Paolo wrapped his arms around me and drew me tight to him as I gasped for air.

He kissed my neck.

I sat there on his cock.

Spent.

"You like?" he whispered.

All I could do was nod yes.

As I slowly started to catch my breath I started to raise myself off his dick.

I felt Paolo grab my hips.

"Not yet Guapo," he said.

"My turn."

And with that he gently but firmly grabbed my torso with both hands. Without pulling out of me he rolled me over so that my stomach lay on the bed with my legs hanging off the bottom edge.

I was so tired.

But it was clear that I wasn't going anywhere.