Spring Break Hostage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And did they tell you what the play is about?" Fancy quizzed nervously.

"They said something about how a prostitute learns true moral values, and settles down to be a perfect wife and mother."

Fancy's mind spun, and by the time she went to bed she had a headache so bad that she was actually glad, for the first time, that Thomas had lost interest in sex with her and she could just go to sleep. Thinking the whole world had gone insane, she felt herself slipping, as all the lies and deception began to take their toll. And just when this unpretentious woman was sure that the situation couldn't get any worse, the unthinkable happened. Right when she started to put on her comfy nightgown, Thomas had the nerve to ask...

"Um, Hon, would you mind if I asked you to put those sexy clothes back on, that you were wearing this afternoon?"

"Oh, NOW you want me to look like a little slut?" Fancy snapped. "Well forget it, I have a headache that could stop an army. I can't believe that YOU would want me to look like that anyway. And I can't believe you would wait until NOW to want to play with me. If you are horny, just go in the bathroom and dig those clothes out of the hamper and do what you want WITH THEM!"

Fancy promptly laid her head on her pillow and refused to acknowledge her husband's futile attempts at consoling her. Angry and frustrated, Fancy fell asleep quickly but restlessly, as her dark dreams are filled with a longing for a brighter day. Hopelessly searching, her mind wandered in a fog-choked forest, wondering if it would ever perceive the light of day again.

With the only sounds being that of tinkling silverware and sipped coffee, breakfast was quiet and somber. When the two finished eating, Fancy cleaned up while Thomas dressed and headed off for work. The lingering solitude and despairing atmosphere floating in Fancy's mind was promptly interrupted, as if on que, by the ring of the phone.

"Hello."

"Get your ass together woman, we are going 'shoppin'!" Came Stacie's pert reply.

Fancy's spirit began to lift as she heard the sexy voice of her niece, and once again, she found a good deal of pleasure in accepting her apparent destiny to make plans for the unavoidable trip to Florida.

"I am still cleaning up from breakfast darling and I need to take a shower and stuff before I can go anywhere."

"Well get your plastic, and come pick us up, ASAP!"

"OK, sweetie see you guys in a few."

When Fancy finally arrived and picked up the girls, they quickly informed her that they were going to go to Sindy's Beachwear to pick out matching outfits. Sindy's was a very provocative clothing store for women, and carried a full array of thongs and string bikinis that were standard for Spring Break apparel. The nieces were obviously excited and rushed into the store, ahead of Fancy, pulling and snatching outfits left and right. Fancy strolled in behind them, trying to act cool, but was immediately accosted by them and dragged into the dressing room.

"Here auntie, try this on!" Ashley said as she thrust an almost nonexistent piece of bathing suit towards Fancy.

"What? There's nothing there! I can't wear that." Fancy argued.

"Just put it on, we're in a store and nobody's gunna see you."

Fancy had always wondered what it was like to wear such an outrageous piece of clothing, and since both Stacie and Ashley were apparently going to wear similar suits she thought it might be OK to entertain them for a moment. Stripping and sliding into the micro string bikini, Fancy adjusted the top straps that just barely covered her nipples. It was about 68 degrees in the store and the chill naturally made her nipples stand out against the light fabric.

"There you go girl, you look stunning!" Stacie announced.

"Here, try these on too." Ashley ordered as she handed Fancy a pair of 3-inch hemp clogs.

Fancy grimaced as she struggled to strap on the teetering, stilt like shoes. Feeling totally naked, she eyed herself in the mirror, but she did have to admit that the outfit and shoes did do a nice job of accentuating her petite curvaceous body. For a moment, all three of the women primped and posed together, as if preparing to model on a sexy runway. Then just when Fancy started to feel comfortable Ashley grabbed her hand and dragged her towards the open floor of the store. Fancy tried to object, but was too slow. She was absolutely mortified. What if someone saw her dressed like this? But she didn't want to draw any more attention than what was already being focused on her and Ashley's entrance; so she compliantly followed along.

"Come here and look at these!" Ashley beckoned excitedly to Stacie and Fancy.

Fancy's one-piece bathing suit tan lines made her ass cheeks really stick out in the bright lights of the store. At one point, two of the store's salesmen came over to supposedly 'help' the girls, but all they really wanted was to take a closer look at the gorgeous mature lady. When they started to be obvious and pay particular attention to Fancy, the nieces quickly shooed them away, "leave our little honey alone if you want us to buy anything from your little store, little boys."

Fancy was surprised at all the attention she was getting, and was actually a bit disappointed when the attendants were told to go away. What she was sure of, was that she was determined to take the opportunity, while they were in Florida, to get rid of her pale flesh and get a real tan.

Altogether the three picked out matching sets of black shorty shorts, cropped halter tops, sarongs, sheer sun dresses, and hot pink micro mini bathing suits with natural tan hemp clogs. Fancy's head began to spin as she tried to think of a way to explain the large charge that she was placing on her credit card.

Looking like they were ready to make a triple X movie, the women left the store donned in their matching black hot pants, tiny bikini tops and clogs. When an embarrassed Fancy tried to make a dash for the van, both Stacie and Ashley held her firm and forced her to walk up the sidewalk in a slow strut.

"What are you doing, this is not the side of town we should be walking around in like this!" Fancy tried to inform them.

"We are going to a special little store to get a special little gift for you."

"What are you talking about? What kind of a gift could you get in this part of town? You two are really scaring me now." Fancy protested.

"Just get used to walking in those shoes and leave the worrying to us baby." Stacie said confidently.

Fancy, not wanting to be a party-pooper, marched and strutted, finding her stride as they sashayed down the sidewalk. If it was Stacie's and Ashley's idea to make them look like prostitutes, they must have been doing a good job, because from the number of horns honking and whistles being blown, they could have gotten picked up at any minute.

"Here we are." Ashley announced as they stopped just outside of Crazy Joe's bookstore.

"I am NOT going in there." Fancy said as she stomped her right foot. Especially dressed like this!"

"Oh quit acting like a big baby." Stacie scolded, as the two girls grabbed Fancy's arms and pulled her straight in the front door of the XXX bookstore.

"Grrrrrr." Fancy growled. She had never been in an adult bookstore before. She thought that only low lives and degenerates would frequent a place like this. If her friends from the PTA, or church choir saw her now she would die of shame.

Noticing the dicey trio, the store manager quickly inquired, "May I help you with something?"

"Um yes actually you can." Stacie said in a sultry tone. "We are looking for one of those thingies that a woman can wear under her clothes.

"Ah yes, a butterfly, right over here. There are quite a few models to choose from. The cheapest is $12 and the best is this remote controlled dolphin model."

"Perfect." chirped Ashley, as the two girls laughed and looked at each other with wicked delight.

"If we buy it can we try it out in the store?" Stacie asked as she struggled to maintain her composure.

"Sure if you want, and don't make a scene, if you know what I mean?"

"All right we'll take it."

"If you think that I am going to wear that freakin thing you are nuts." Fancy whispered to Stacie.

"You are really a fuss-budget today aren't you girl. How does this little thingy start anyway?"

"Are you sure you want it?"

"Yes, we want it!" Ashley barked as she pulled Fancy's plastic credit card from her tight little pocket in her hot-pants.

"If you want to try it out in the store, you will have to go into one of the video viewing booths." The manager said as he pointed them towards the black flannel curtain.

Fancy continued to put up a feeble argument as she followed the girls to the back room where they hungrily tore open the box and fiddled with the straps and remote control.

"This must be how you turn it on." Ashley giggled as she pressed the first button, setting the little blue dolphin a buzzing. "Oooo, that feels nice on my little clittie. Here you feel it Stace."

Ashley held the fish against Stacie's pussy and they both giggled uncontrollably and naughtily. Taking turns they continued to have the time of their life, while Fancy watched with her arms folded.

"Come on Aunt Fancy, it can't hurt you. Give it a try." Stacie pleaded.

"You guys aren't even doing it right, you're suppose to wear it."

"Wear it! Wear it! Wear it!" the girls chanted in harmony.

Fancy finally gave in to the begging and pleading, and snatched the little toy while proceeding to remove her hot-pants so she could show the girls the right way to use it. Ashley waited until the time was perfect, after Fancy had installed the vibrator and pulled her pants back up, to push the on button with the power turned all the way up. Fancy's eyes shot wide open in surprise.

"Ooooo, that tickles, stop it, turn it down I can't take it." Fancy pleaded. "Pretty please!"

"I will turn it down on one condition..."

"Yes..." Fancy sputtered as she clutched her crotch in an effort to ease the sensations.

"I will turn it down if you agree to go back in the store and pick out a nice sexy collar and leash."

"What?"

"That's right Aunt Fancy I want you to go back out there, and ask that nice salesman to help you pick out a leash for yourself."

"And if I don't?"

"You know the deal Auntie, you have to do what we want from now until we get back from Spring Break, or we will make sure Thomas finds out about your little shoplifting incident. Understand?"

"RRRrrrrgh! You better not crank that thing up while I'm out there, or so help me..."

"OK Auntie, just go on out there and get your collar and leash."

Fancy did the best she could to maintain her composure as she executed her nieces bidding. First going to the clerk she inquired about their bondage toys, and then following him she calmly picked over the available gear. The clerk was nice enough and did help her to locate a pretty collar that had tiny silver penises dangling around the circumference. The leash she selected was true leather and included a riding crop, Ashley should like that at least. When she went to the counter to put the items on her credit card she felt the subtle tingle of the vibrator pressing against her pussy, but since it wasn't to strong, she chose not to make a big deal about it.

Rejoining her nieces, Fancy proudly displayed her find.

"Oh that is nice, let's try it on you." Ashley cried aloud.

Knowing it was useless to resist, Fancy knelt and allowed Stace and Ash to attach her newly acquired leash. The scene they made as they exited the bookstore drew more than a little attention. Of course Fancy wanted to get back to the van as quickly as possible, and kept the leash from Ashley's hand pulled taunt. Occasionally, when Fancy pulled a little too hard for Stacie's liking, Stacie would use the riding crop to sting the bottom part of her ass cheeks. All-the-while the vibrating dolphin was set to a medium strength and happily buzzed away stealthily between Fancy's quivering legs.

Fancy felt like a complete whore, strutting down the street with her reddened ass cheeks jiggling out the bottom of her hot pants, and her cunt being vibrated to the edge of orgasm. But for some strange reason, and she didn't want to admit it to the girls or anyone else, she almost liked it, and purposefully pulled against her leash as the swipes from Stacie's crop made no mistake of her indelible plight. Buy the time they reached the van, Fancy could feel the wetness that seeped from her tortured pussy. Her need was building to the point of complete distraction.

"This is really fun you guys, but I hope we can go home now, I'm getting a little uncomfortable down there if you know what I mean?"

"Did you hear that Stacie? Our little Hottie Mama is getting hot and bothered, 'down there'."

"Yes, isn't that awful? To bad we have to stop at the ABC store to get some alcohol, and it's too bad that Fancy is the only one old enough to buy it."

The girls cackled and laughed hysterically as they continued to taunt and tease their sexually tormented aunt.

"Do you think we can trust her in there by herself?"

"Well, if she tries to get away I'll just tweak her clittie and she won't be able to go anywhere."

When they arrived at the ABC store Stacie unhooked Fancy's leash, but left the collar in place, and instructed her about which alcohol to purchase.

"Oh yeah, give me your credit card Auntie dearest." Stacie ordered.

Perplexed, Fancy cautiously handed over her plastic before inquiring, "How will I pay for the alcohol without any money?"

The girls laughed hysterically at their confused aunt. "I guess you'll just have take it out on trade if you know what I mean."

"Surely, you don't expect me to, to, to..." Fancy stuttered as the enormity of what she was being asked to do started to sink in.

"Just give the poor clerk a blow job and I'm sure he'll be more than willing to help you." Ashley chirped before adding, "And don't even think of chickening out on us or old Thomas will be reading a very interesting arrest record."

Dejectedly, Fancy took the order and agreed to be quick, as she stepped away from the van, hoping that the physical distance between her and the remote might give her some breathing room. She had to clear her head to think of a way out of this awful situation.

As she entered the store, the good looking young blond storekeeper took a double take and immediately offered his assistance if she needed help finding anything. Though she liked her power to attract males, she could see how the girls might get tired of all the attention, when it was so obvious that the guys were all obviously interested in just one thing. Thinking she was out of range of the remote device, Fancy slowed down and took her time finding the right stuff, and even bent over and wiggled her butt a couple of times, in order to give the goose necked clerk a thrill. All of a sudden she realized she had made a mistake. The girls must have gotten tired of waiting and thought that they could use the vibrator to speed her up.

Fancy received a full throttle engagement of the device buried in her pussy lips and almost doubled over. Clutching the shelving to support herself with one hand, while groping wildly between her legs with the other, she hovered and convulsed. The store clerk took full advantage of the situation and ran to her and picked her up and carried her to the break room and set her on the table.

"Are you OK ma'am?" He asked nice enough.

"Oh yes, um I'm OK. Don't mind me. It's just my..." Fancy simply ran out of excuses and tried to politely thank the young man and get away.

The young man was not about to let this beautiful woman who was suffering from some dilemma escape the safety of his arms and held her gently but firmly as she squirmed on the break room table. As Fancy struggled against the firm grip of her captor, and the subtle vibrations still lingering in her cunt, the choker around her neck bobbled, catching the watchful eye of her gallant attendant.

"There must be something I can do to help you. Do you want to call someone? Do you need a drink or some kind of medicine, anything?" The attendant seductively inquired, as he sedulously rolled his index finger under and along the string of glittering little penises.

"No, it's just that I don't have enough money to pay for all these things."

Fancy noticed that the handsome young clerk could hardly take his eyes from her breasts.

"Do you think that maybe we can work something out," Fancy said while bringing her gaze upon his lustful eyes.

"What? Can you do something about this?" The clerk lifted himself and pointed directly at the bulge in his pants.

Fancy simply nodded at the young man's suggestion, and eyed his crotch hungrily before dropping to her knees in front of his crotch. She was staring directly at the bulge behind his zipper.

What was she supposed to do? She was only human, and this fine stud of a man was offering himself to satisfy her bested need. Completely forgetting about the booze, her wedding vows, or her vulnerable position, Fancy slid her hand between the young man's legs and fondled his now fully erect penis. The boy wasted no time in unzipping his pants and reaching inside to bring out his 8-inch penis and he started stroking it in front of her entranced face.

Fancy could see it was rock hard and the tip was wet with precum. Still reeling from the attention that the dolphin was giving her clit; Fancy hungrily took the clerk's cock into her shaking hand. Unable to fend off her wanton desires, she advanced on the swollen member and moved her open mouth into position to engulf it. Reaching down to flick the tiny bikini top aside, the clerk grabbed both hands full of Fancy's tits and started to massage the sensitive flesh and hardened nipples.

The clerk and Fancy moaned together, as Fancy slowly took his cock into her mouth and started to suck him. He moaned even louder, as she slid her mouth the entire length of his cock's thick shaft, and pulled off, leaving the skin glistening with her hot saliva. Fancy moaned again, as the boy's fingers worked and perilously pinched and twisted her engorged nipples. Fancy felt his penis growing ever-harder and larger in her mouth, until the head finally touched her tonsils each and every time she thrust her face upon it.

"Ahhhh," the clerk suddenly exclaimed.

Fancy felt the first squirt of cum hit the back of her throat and quickly swallowed before the next glob landed in the same spot. The boy then shoved his hips forward and Fancy almost gagged as his cock slid down her draggled throat. She could feel what seemed like quarts of sperm running hot and thick, down the back of her throat.

The clerk continued to pinch and twist on Fancy's nipples, and she shuddered as she was fast approaching her ownempyreal orgasm. Fancy's pussy juices flowed out down the insides of both her thighs as she squeezed her aching yet neglected muscles, the clerk grabbed the back of her head and slammed his pubic bone into her pretty face. Fancy valiantly struggled to breathe and was relieved when the boy finally slumped over on top of the desk.

Frustrated and still searching for relief, Fancy's hand shot down her shorty shorts and found her aching and slippery pleasure button. But just as she started to frig herself, and bring about the climax that she craved, she looked towards the door of the break room to see both the rambunctious girls armed with a camera and her leash.

Click-click-flash, went the camera as it caught Fancy in this most apprehensible situation. The entire escapade has been caught on film.

Shocked and dismayed, Fancy rose and accepted her collar as the girls scolded and punished her for taking so long.