Spring Break Hostage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You little slut! We didn't tell you to come in here and play with yourself."

"You are in big trouble young lady!"

With her collar attached and pulled tight, Ashley pulled Fancy out of the store and to the van.

"Whore, slut, bitch. You are a nasty naughty woman and you are going to pay for this little attempt to disobey your friends." On and on Ashley went, not letting Fancy get a word in edgewise.

Ashley and Fancy made it to the van and stayed there for at least 20 minutes, waiting for Stacie. When Stacie did arrive, carrying a huge bag of booze, she was giddy and happy and told Fancy to get them the hell out of there, fast. As they sped away Stacie explained how the clerk gave them all the alcohol for free.

Laughing all the way home the two girls kept saying that they were going to have to try that again, as if they had planned it that way all the time. Fancy was still in shock at what she'd done and still terribly horny when they arrived back at the girl's apartment.

* * * * *

Epilogue: Follow these two nubile beauties as they whisk their aunt Fancy away to a spring Break that she will never forget. Read on as the two girls learn the lesson of what happens when you take an innocent housewife and turn her into a sexual monster. If you enjoyed the forced sexual drama in chapter 1 you will definitely be entranced by the breathtaking escapades and adventures of chapter 2 as Fancy is driven over the edge of erotic need.