Spring Break In

Story Info
A home invasion goes horribly right.
2.1k words
4.19
184.9k
41
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

My Dear Readers,

Disclaimer:

What I write is fiction/fantasy/fairy tales for adults. None of my characters are real, no one was injured during the production of my stories and just like on T.V., they all get up when the scene is over, have a beer, remove the makeup and go home, ready to return in the next chapter, all the boo boos healed.

Votes and comments are as always gratefully received. E-mail will get personnel response if you remember to leave me a return e-mail address.

Enjoy.

Dom Woolf

My dad died of a heart attack early this year while I was away at college. It wasn't really unexpected he was in his mid seventies. I returned home over spring break to help mom finish cleaning out the house before she sells it and moves into a much smaller place.

Mom is just thirty nine, she met and married dad when she was seventeen and he was fifty two. It was one of those May-December romances that lasted twenty two years. Dad had been in good shape until two years ago when he had his first heart attack, he really never recovered so it wasn't a big surprise when he died.

Mom was in great shape financially and physically for that matter. She was a yoga teacher in town three days a week and between that money and Dad's retirement that will be paid to her until she dies and the house dad had inherited from his parents that was fully paid off money wasn't a concern.

The thing was, it was a huge old house built when families had several generations living at home. Nine bedrooms, a living room, a full dining room and a breakfast room, a sitting room/parlor, four and a half baths, a kitchen that would do justice to a restaurant, walk in pantry, laundry room, two enclosed porches, full basement, and attic, in other words huge.

Mom wanted to sell it and buy a smaller house but first there was three generations of stuff to go through, discard, donate, or sell. So that's what I was looking forward to over my spring break. Whoopee.

Ok, Mom wasn't thrilled either but it had to be done. Fortunately it was one of those warm springs so we were able to open the windows in the attic and basement and air them out as we worked, still it was sweaty, dusty and hard work.

I was working up in the attic, going through seventy five years of old boxes of papers and photos and all the other stuff that gets shoved into attics and forgotten, when I found the box of antique jewelry from Grandma or maybe great grandma. I figured mom would want to see this so I headed downstairs to find her.

I heard weird noises from one of the end of the hall bedrooms and went in to see what was up. I'll remember the sight till my dying day. Some woman holding moms arms from behind as some asshole was attempting to pull off the old wife beater tee shirt of dads that she was wearing.

I'm no superman but I'm not a 98 pound weakling either. I grabbed the asshole and threw him so hard against the wall; his kids will be born with headaches. I turned and punched the bitch holding mom right in the nose. I just had time to hear mom scream when somebody turned out the lights.

Waking up with a head that felt like someone had used it for soccer practice, the big game, and overtime is unpleasant. Waking up with that kind of headache and your own sweaty, dirty tee shirt stuffed in your mouth is even more so. The worst is waking up with all of the above to find yourself tied to an old wooden chair, stark naked with three grinning assholes standing over you. In your mothers bedroom.

Mom was summarily tied, but still dressed more or less, her formerly tattered jean shorts were even more tattered, and her wife beater tee shirt had been pulled between her breasts exposing them. It looked like my shorts were stuffed in her mouth and she was glaring at the three intruders. If looks could kill they didn't have long to live, not that it seemed to be bothering them.

"You know boy," The skinny one I had slammed into the wall was saying. "I understand a boy trying to protect his mother and I forgive you for knocking me about, but hitting a lady. Well that's a different matter."

It took my rattled brain a few seconds to realize he was talking about the skank whose nose I had busted. I might have laughed if the bitch wasn't standing there playing with a butterfly knife.

"She was all for denutting ya and I have to say that would have been an interesting thing to watch. But then my mate here discovered this nice little stash of little blue pills and I thought this would be much more interesting."

He was holding a prescription bottle which he brought close to my face. "Viagra. One pill every six hours, no more than two in a 24 hour period. I guess I should have read the instructions first. See they are just so small and your such a big fellow I figgered you might need a bit more than the recommended dose, so while you was sleeping off your encounter with my friend there, we gave you all six of the remaining pills."

He motioned to the gorilla that had hit me from behind and I watched in dawning horror as he picked up my mother. The skank sliced off her shorts and panties and they set her down across my naked lap and proceeded to tie her in place, straddling me, her naked pussy poised just above my so far semi soft cock.

Skinny produced a bottle of olive oil from the kitchen and liberally doused both mom's pussy and my crotch.

"It takes between a half hour and forty five minutes for the stuff to kick in, so I think your both gonna have a nice surprise in oh fifteen minutes or so. Love to stick around and watch but we have a previous engagement with a fence and soo much lovely stuff to sell."

He turned and headed for the door, the gorilla right behind him, the bitch stopped and reached down to grab my oil soaked cock. She began to stroke it and even as fucked up as the situation was the damn thing began to respond. She spread mom pussy lips and coated the inside of them with more oil, then positioned my now semi rigid cock so it pointed straight to the gates of heaven. A few quick tugs on mom's ropes and mom was firmly nestled against my rapidly hardening manhood. I could hear the bitches laughter all the way out of the house and even after the front door slammed the chorus of mirth floated back to us.

Mom began to struggle to free herself from the ropes and for a few seconds so did I until I realized that semi no longer applied to my now fully erect shaft and each shift of our bodies was pressing the head of my cock deeper and closer to mom's hot hole. That's when mom wrenched against the chair and smooth as a piston works in a cylinder, my dick entered her vagina and slipped the whole shaft neatly in place.

Mom went slightly nuts at that point struggling and wrenching her self about, trying to get loose or at least get off the rod now impaling her but each move only slid the well oiled shaft now painfully erect in deeper.

I tried, honest I did. I thought of every unsexy thing I could think of but chemistry and mom continued movements defeated me. The way we were tied those beautiful tits were right in front of my eyes and her hot moist pussy was fastened around my throbbing cock. I looked up hoping to apologize with my eyes only to find my mothers head back, her eyes closed and her body instead of struggling against the ropes was moving in a rhythmic pattern all centered on our firmly engaged crotches. My mother was fucking me and from the look on her face enjoying it.

Maybe it was the Viagra, maybe just the look of ecstasy on her face but I started humping her back, matching my rhythm to hers and slamming my overly engorged cock up her wet, hot, oiled love tunnel. I arched my back to feel her soft rounded tits and those hard nipples scrape against my chest. We were both grunting inarticulate sounds of pure animal sex as I fucked my bound and gagged mother. The chairs creaking and the thumping of our bodies formed an almost musical beat as my mother's hot pussy started squeezing my prick. Never had I been with a woman with so much control of her body.

We fucked for a good fifteen minutes before my over loaded cock exploded inside her. She slowed the force of her body but never stopped the slippery motion and my cock roared back to life and again the pace became almost frantic as she rubbed her clit against my pubes, my cock buried to the hilt inside her.

On and on we went at each other fueled by something so primordial, so primitive that there weren't any words for it. We were reduced to pure animal sex. I had to have her and she needed to be taken and ravished. How many times I came I couldn't say but finally I rose no more. Limp, I slid from her dripping tunnel and we both sagged against the ropes that bound us to the chair and each other.

It took me a long time to come back from that far away place that my mind had been banished too as we fucked. It was several minutes before I noticed my Mother was caressing my face with her fingers and kissing me with lips no longer gagged.

I made some kind of gagging surprised sound and she untied the wet and ragged scraps of my tee shirt and pulled it from my mouth. That's when she kissed me, not with a mothers kiss but a hard hot we just had sex and I want to do it all over again type of kiss, full of tongue and need and urgency and when she finally broke the kiss I was raging hard once more.

My mother slid from my lap, knelt at my feet, and pulled the remains of her tee shirt over her head. She began kissing and licking her way up from my feet, teasing and nipping until she reached my cock. Suddenly she was all business as she licked the juices from my hard on and sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. Slowly she began to suck and release each time taking a little more of my shaft into her mouth until I felt the head of my dick reach the back of her throat. She shifted position slightly and pressed firmly until my cock was lodged deep in her throat. Now she slid my cock out until only the head remained in her pursed lips, then sucked, and slid down the shaft, in and out, slowly deep throating me each time until I swore I would go out of my mind. I exploded so suddenly there was no time to warn her but she greedily swallowed every drop.

Time and again the chemicals in my blood brought me to a full and raging hard on and each time my mother used her mouth or pussy or hands and once even sat and took the solid rod of me deep in her hot and ready ass.

It was late that night before my body quit and I collapsed utterly spent. At some point my mother had untied me and moved us both to her bed but by that point I was beyond thinking and when I finally crashed it was while I was wrapped in my naked mother's arms, warm and safe in her bed.

Judging from the sunlight streaming in the western facing window it was mid afternoon before I awoke. My mother was seated in a comfortable chair beside the bed. She explained that she had notified the police of the break in, although she left out some of the story and that the trio had already been caught, snitched out by the local fence.

All three were wanted for a long list of robberies; they wouldn't be getting out any time soon.

We talked my mother and me. I will be moving home after college. This place isn't so huge after all. Mom is keeping the solid wooden chair right next to the bed along with some newly purchased rope.

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers