Spring Break "Shifting"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob only released short gasps as he finally brought his head down to look at Monica while she paid homage to his cock. Seeing her down on her knees, with her lips wrapped tightly around his dick, and her head moving too and fro while she sucked seemed so surreal to him. This was what he always wanted to do with her and here they were! It seemed almost dream-like but as soon as he felt her free hand reach under and started to jostle and gentle tug on his balls, he knew that it wasn't. There was no way that a dream could be filled with this many sensations.

A low growl emitted from his throat as he reached down and began to run his fingers through her bouncing hair. This affected Monica pleasantly as she edged herself closer and started to actually deep throat his cock. Shaking as he felt the warmness of her throat, Jacob soon found himself holding onto the back of her head, keeping her at a steady, pleasure inducing pace while he slowly began to thrust his hips forward to meet her mouth. Monica didn't gag in the least as she accustomed herself to his length and merely swallowed his cock deeper whenever their thrusts forward would meet.

The fire in him was building momentum and he knew that at any second he was going to cum and while he would've loved to have cum in her mouth and watch her swallow every drop of his seed, he didn't want it to end like that. So gently, as his hand cupped the back of her head, he began to pull her head away from his meat, shaking as she still stroked it.

"Oohh, n-no," he protested and carefully reached down to stop her hand. She had gotten him so close to the brink that the very brush of the air around them felt like it would make him explode.

Monica smiled wide as she seductively licked pre-cum off of her fingertips and leaned back, still on her knees. "What's wrong Jacob? I like the taste of your cock."

He smirked and smiled a bit breathlessly. He never really imagined her talking like this so he could only shake his head in amazement. But after taking a few calming breathes, he leaned down and offered his hand to her. "I think it's time that I return the favor."

The fire behind her eyes was growing in intensity as she gently moved onto her bare feet and stood in before him. Jacob took a moment to observe, to take her in body, which she was willingly offering to him. His wildest dream comes true. Stepping towards her, he slipped his hands into her open shirt and started to caress her bare shoulders as he leaned down to kiss her collar bone. Hearing her gentle moans made him determined to keep going. He wanted to hear every sound of pleasure she could utter now.

Carefully he pulled open her unbuttoned shirt and let it fall silently to the ground. While he kissed up and down her neck, Monica reached down and unbuttoned her own jeans, which she let descend to the ground and calmly kicked them away. To Jacob's surprise, she was only wearing a skimpy thong of blue lace that matched her bra. So placing his hands on her waist, Jacob pressed his lips against hers and began to kiss her passionately as his hands roamed lower down the sides of her body. First at her waist, he moved down, past her hips and then ran them around the squeeze her ass.

Monica pressed herself tighter to his body, groaning into his ear as she started to grind against him. "Yessss, yes, Jacob," she purred erratically.

His hard-on becoming apparent again, Jacob took his cue and undid the back clasps of her bra and stepped back as he pulled her bountiful breasts free from their shackles. Staring at those deep brown areoles, he immediately felt the savoring in his mouth for them. So as he leaned down and carefully cupped his hand against her breast. He gently lifted it and brushed his tongue along the bullet hard nipple that jutted out. With his other hand squeezing her ass, Jacob brought her tight against his body as he began to suck and nibble on her nipple, all the while he also caressed her goosebumping tit.

Monica melted as she yielded to him and started to grind up against his body more intensly. Her hands reached down, holding him by his ass closer against her, his hard cock rubbing against her soaking, panty covered pussy. Their groans filled the air as Jacob switched to her other nipple, nipping at it with his teeth and lashing it over and over with his tongue.

"Oh fuck, yes, like that!" Monica said in a harsh whisper and clung onto him. "Yes baby, suck it like that."

Jacob obligated as his ran his moist tongue along her nipples again before he finally broke away and started to kiss his way down her body. Monica shuddered as she leaned back against the bookshelf, her chest heaving from such an excursion. His hands moving over to her hips, Jacob squeezed them gently as he knelt down in front of her and kissed her navel. Subtly he hooked his fingers into the edges of her panties and proceeded to pull them down. The warm scent of her dripping pussy called to him as he watched it, also pulling her panties off of her legs.

Biting her bottom lip to keep from groaning too loud, Monica rolled her head to the side in pleasure and closed her eyes tightly as he felt his warm breath on her pussy lips. "Ugh, d-don't tease me. Please, please...don't keep me waiting."

With a smirk on his lips, Jacob leaned forward and planted a tender kiss on her inner thigh, below her cunt. Slowly he began to move his kisses up, hearing her rises moans as he did so. But right before he would've kissed those wet lips; he turns his head and begins to kiss her other inner thigh. Monica groaned with a mixture of frustration and desire as her hands blindly reached down and grabbed the back of his head.

"Oh fuck," she said in a shaky breath, between tightly clenched teeth. "Eat my pussy Jacob. Please!"

His hands running up and down her thighs, Jacob leaned up closer to her cunt, breathing gently on it as he inhaled the scent. The seconds must've been agony for Monica since she seemed to almost whimper, her fingers tightening around his short hair. Then, when he felt she had waited enough, he pursed his lips and gave it the gentlest of kisses. Monica's whole body when rigid in his hands as he held on and kissed it again and again until finally his tongue reached out to run along the slit.

She lurched forward a bit in a groan as she held on tightly to his hair with both hands now, holding his face against her mound. Her whole body shuddered as she felt his tongue slowly work its way inside of her pussy, licking out her flowing juices. Tucking one of her legs over his shoulder, Monica leaned back again, against the shelf, and began to cry out in pleasure as his hands began to squeeze her thighs tightly.

"Ooooh fuck! Ooooh fuck, yes!" she stammered as she her breathing grew more frantic and hard.

Jacob, pleased that he was affecting her like this, slowly pulled his mouth away from her pussy and began to gently work a finger inside her. Her body again went stiff as she gasped as the feeling, but she didn't protest, so he pushed his finger in deeper. Once he held it there for few seconds, he then leaned up and began to lash his tongue over her now very sensitive clit.

Monica stifled her cries by tightly clenching her teeth, shaking as he licked and played with her clit and began to fuck her pussy with his finger. With every sharp breath she took, she was getting closer and closer to the edge. Her entire body a lit, she gripped his disheveled hair tighter and kept his face steady while letting him finger her mound.

"OH FUCK!!!" Her pleasurable cries growing higher and higher in pitch, Monica's body began to tremble at his manipulation of her soaking cunt. "I'm gunna...I'm gunna cum! You're gunna make me cum!"

Prying his mouth away from her clit, Jacob slipped a second finger into her and started to thrust in a little faster. Both his fingers now glistening wet, he waited until her body was close to its last tremble before he leaned up and flicked her clit with his tongue.

"OOOH FUCK!!!!"

It was then that a dam seemed to have broken inside her. Her body going completely stiff, Monica threw her head back and cried out as her orgasm erupted throughout her entire body. Trembling, her skin goosebumped, Monica couldn't stop shaking and crying out in pleasure as he kept fingering her pulsating pussy. Her legs feeling like they would go numb, Monica leaned heavily back against the bookshelf, trying to take her breath.

Jacob finally pulled his soaking fingers out of her pussy and placed them into his mouth, sucking them dry. Standing up, he smiled as he leaned forward and began to kiss her along her sweaty neck, his hands roaming around her thighs again. His hard cock poke against her stomach as he pressed himself against her. The sound of her cumming had driven his own passion wild.

Taking a shaky breath, Monica smiled weakly as she reached down and took a firm hold of his cock, squeezing it in her palm. "Mmm, I...think I can guess what you want to do with this."

"I'm not surprised." Jacob replied and started to softly kiss her lips. Just feeling her fingers wrapped around his penis made him want to have her all the more.

A coy smile on her face, Monica gently placed her hands against his chest and moved him back a little. Locking her eyes with him, she nibbled on the corner of her lip before she slowly turned around, showing her ass off to him. Reaching behind, she playfully ran her palm against her ass cheek and watched his eyes follow her hand.

"Is this what you've been imagining whenever you watch me bend over Jacob? Have you been waiting to see my bare ass?" She grinned as she slowly turned her head around, flicking her dark hair onto her back.

"Oh yes." Jacob uttered as he stepped forward, a firm hold on his dick. "I've been imagining it for a long time now." Gently he ran the sensitive head up and down her moist slit, but he didn't enter her just yet. He watched as she trembled with anticipation, breathing growing hard again at the idea of having him inside her. "God you have a beautiful ass."

Monica let out a small laugh as she looked over her shoulder at him. Her eyes burning into his, she spoke in a low, tantalizing voice. "Prove how beautiful it is to you."

With a deep breath, Jacob held onto his dick still and aimed it directly centered to her pussy lips. Slowly he began to push the head of his penis in, moving it past those soaking lips and into the warmness inside. And with a quick, sudden thrust, he plunged his cock deeper into her dripping canal. The feeling of that tightness, wrapped around his hard dick caused another shudder to roll throughout his body. Monica cried of pleasure and lowered her head against the top of the bookshelf, her hands clinging onto the edges of it.

His cock all the way in her body, Jacob moaned along with her as he tried to keep still for a few moments. He wanted to just savor the feeling of that connection, the coming together of two pieces of an instinctual puzzle that had existed since the beginning of human kind. The heat that radiated off their bodies became on fusion as he reached down, running his hands up and down her bare back before his fingers soon found their way back to her round ass; the ass he'd been wanting to caress and touch since he'd first met her all those months ago.

As Jacob listened to her heavy panting, he took a firm hold of her hips and finally started to pull out of her. Monica groaned the entire time until she felt his sudden thrust back into her waiting pussy. Then he did another slow withdrawal and just like before, forced his cock all the way back inside. The sounds of their soaking members squishing and slapping against one another echoed through the large, empty library. If any one had been here, they could've heard this sound all the way to the other side.

But these two no longer cared about how much noise they made. Lust and pure passion were beginning to take over as Jacob thrusts, as hard as he can, from behind, slapping his balls against her cun. All the while Monica pushes her ass just as intensely back against his invading cock. Their pleasurable moans and animalistic grunts filled their ears as their two bodies met again and again and again. Their skin tingling from a current of sexually generated electricity, both felt as if their entire bodies were going to burst into pure, uncontained energy.

Clinging onto the bookshelf, Monica grunts and grinds her teeth as she slams her ass back into his thrusts. "Oh fuck yeah! Yeah! You like pounding the books don't you, Jacob?"

"Oooh god yes!!" Jacob growls as he tightens his grip around her waist and pumps into her as hard as piston. "I love it!" He can feel the tingling fire started to coarse up the length of his dick. Reaching over he grabs a handful of her hair and gently pulls her towards him, making her arch her back.

Monica groans only grow more pleasurable as she finally let go of the bookcase and reached around to hold onto his ass. "Fuck my pussy Jacob! Fuck it hard!!"

"I love fucking your cunt!" He shudders and keeps pounding into her soaking wet mound, the slippery sound only making his senses go even wilder.

Feeling that they were both very close to the brink, Jacob finally pulled out and quickly turned Monica around towards him. His lips wrapped against his as he kissed her deeply, his tongue playing and rolling along with hers as the two of them slowly lowered themselves onto the carpeted floor. Both sitting on their knees, their lips moved over each other's until Monica finally pushed him down onto his back. Immediately she straddled his waist and reached around to take a firm hold of his ready to explode cock. Moving herself into position, Monica made sure his cock was aligned with her cunt before she slowly started to lower herself down upon it.

Jacob's breath caught in his throat as he reached down and squeezed her hips, holding her tightly in spot. His cock immediately found it's way through those submitting pink lips and into the warm of her pussy again. Looking up, he saw Monica just hold herself still momentarily before she opened her eyes to look down into his. A smile played across her mouth as she nibbled on her soft, pink lip and started to slowly buck up and down on his hardened member.

Their moans once more rolling up into the air, Jacob held on tight to Monica's hips as she bounced over and over again on his twitching cock. He could feel her pussy already starting to spasm around his dick and as he looked up, he watched those beautiful breasts as they bounced along with her. Reaching up, Jacob begins to caress and cup each one as his thumbs run over her sensitively hard nipples. Hearing her shuddering cries of joy, he grins as he gently begins to pinch them and pulls her down towards his waiting mouth. Monica complied and lowered herself while she still rode his thick cock like an expert bull rider.

His mouth wrapping around one of those hard nubs, Jacob licked and nibbled on it, causing her body to spasm more wildly on top of his.

Monica eyelids tightened as she groaned and breathed heavily over him. "Oh my god! Oh my god! Yes! Fuck, I love your cock Jacob!!! I love riding your fucking cock!!!"

"Yes baby! Ride that cock!" Jacob muttered as he lay back, feeling the fire just about ready to release itself. His head rolling back and his eyes tightly closed, he reached up and pinched and rolled her nipples between his fingers. "Come on Monica! Cum for me baby! I want to feel your hot cum!!!"

"It's coming!! I can feel it!!" Monica's shrill cries wafted up high, as her body grew more and more tense under these actions. Then she suddenly slammed herself down hard on his cock and threw her head back into the air, her mouth opened wide as she shouted. "I'm cumming!! I'm cumming Jacob! Oh yes! Yes! YESSSSS!!!!"

Both of their bodies erupted every last drop their energy at the same time. As Monica's hot juices flowed down, running down and coating Jacob's cock, he felt the same twinge and released the hot geyser that was aching to break free from his body. The two of them came and their bodies shuddered hard. The smallest breath and the tiniest scrape against the carpet or touch of flesh would send their bodies into spasms all over again. With only their labored breathing to occupy them, they knew that they had spent practically everything their bodies could produce in a single, thunderous roar.

As Monica's body finally started to relax and regain its strength, she calmly laid down, feeling his softening dick inside of her still pulsating cunt. With a satisfied breath and a moan, Monica laid her head against his bare, sweaty shoulder and just remained still, her fingers making tiny circles on his tingling flesh.

Jacob took a deep breath as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and slowly turned his head to face her. A smile came to his lips as he looked into her hazel eyes, imagining what this scene must've looked like. Two naked people, a student and a sexy librarian, laying down into the middle of a row of books with droplets of their sweat and sexual juices probably everywhere. But he didn't care at that moment. Tenderly running his hand up and down her back, he looked down to Monica as she lifted her eyes to gaze at him.

With a shuddering sigh, she gently leaned up to kiss his chin. "That was wonderful Jacob. I've needed that for a long time now. My husband, he...he just doesn't care anymore. He's so busy with work now that I've almost forgotten what it feels like to...feel this satisfied. Especially now that I'm working so much too."

Jacob felt his pride swell up as he gently gave her a reassuring, one armed hug and with a gleam in his eye, he whispered for her to lean up. Once she did, he pressed his lips gently against hers. They kissed lovely as he reached over with his free hand and stroked her flushed cheek. The two remained like this for a few minutes, kissing and caressing one another until Jacob finally leaned up and kissed her shoulder.

With a deep breath, Jacob smiled slyly and looked into her playful eyes. "Well, you can always look on the bright side of working so much."

Monica couldn't help the wide smile that came over her lips and continued to make little circles with her fingertip against his chest. "Really? And what 'bright side' is that?"

Running his fingers tenderly through her hair, Jacob shrugged his shoulders and gave her smile, which she returned. "That we still have a four more days left of Spring Break to work through alone."

Monica laughed loudly and as she showed off her pearly white teeth. Her body still sweaty, she leaned down kissed his neck, up his earlobe and whispered in an arousing purr, "So...feel like doing some more...'shifting'?"

Cupping her face gently between his hands, Michael beamed and nodded. "Just try and stop me."

12