Spring Break Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my second dance I got my stuff together backstage and got dressed. Some of the other dancers told me I'd done a great job and I got a couple hugs. A couple just seemed irritated by my being there or pissed off or just disinterested or something. I got one of the bouncers to walk me out and got a cab back to my hotel, stopping once along the way to buy some condoms. I was feeling great, feeling very sexy, was horny as hell, and had made about $150. I got back to the room and took a shower and got dressed again after masturbating on my bed but once again stopping short of orgasm. I had to meet the girls out at the bars and decided to go out in a denim skirt and halter top, minus panties. I checked myself in the mirror, stuffed a couple condoms in my pocket, and left to have some fun.

When I got to the bar I looked around a while but didn't see anyone so I decided to relax and start having fun on my own. I had a bunch of drinks bought for me and was feeling really good after a while. I did eventually find the girls and we spent a lot of time out on the dance floor. I flirted pretty blatantly with Amber out on the dance floor, dancing up close to her, even against her. We were all dancing with guys too and didn't leave the bar until closing time. We left by ourselves and started walking back to the hotel. Along the way I decided for whatever reason that I wanted to walk down along the water. I pulled Kate along with me and we took off our shoes and went across the sand down toward the water. Everyone else kept walking and said they'd just meet us back at the hotel. Claire and Deb wanted to get back and get in the hot tub. Kate and I walked along the water a while, heading back toward the hotel. There were a bunch of people down on the beach and we walked by a few couples messing around under blankets. Part way back to the hotel we ran into a few guys and they stopped us to talk to us. We hung out with them for a while, maybe an hour or two. One guy in particular was really making advances toward me and after a while we were making out. He asked if I wanted to go somewhere else and I agreed, told Kate what I was doing, and headed off with him. We found a spot up the beach and sat and started making out again.

Before too long he had my top untied and was playing with my tits, rolling my nipples and bending down to suck on them. He got a pretty good surprise though when he slid his hand up under my skirt and realized I didn't have panties on. He started to finger me while we kissed and had me soaking wet in no time. I reached down and untied his shorts, and slid them down a little, letting his hard cock out and then leaning down to slide my tongue up its length. I sucked him a while, working his cock with my mouth and tongue and doing my best to make him cum. I kept at it until he finally shot his cum down my throat, making me swallow quickly to suck it all down. I used my hand on him for a little and then he had me lay back while he licked my pussy and clit, moving his tongue quickly back and forth over it. His tongue felt absolutely incredible and as turned on as I was from stripping and everything there was little I could do to keep myself from having a totally mind-blowing orgasm. He sat back and got himself hard again and the moved on top of me. I had him put on one of the condoms I'd brought and then he slid deep into me. He wasn't huge but his cock felt wonderful in me. He started thrusting hard into me and the fact that we were out in the open on the beach didn't bother me at all. I just wanted fucked and fucked hard. He kept pumping, pounding into me, until he finally came again and collapsed on top of me. He rolled off and we laid there together a while before I figured if I didn't get up and go I'd end up asleep there on the sand.

I stumbled my way back to the hotel, feeling well fucked and satisfied and made it into my room and crashed on the bed. Kate wasn't there and I just passed out in my clothes. I was asleep the second I laid down and I'm sure I slept with a big smile on my face.

12