Spring Break Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
College coed gets wild on Spring Break.
4.6k words
4.47
43.5k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 04/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is the third part in the series, days 5 and 6 of my Spring Break. You can start here if you want but it would make more sense to go back and ready part 1 and 2. Hope you all enjoy, let me know what you think.

**This story contains adult content. If you are under 18 or easily offended please do not read.

Day 5

Thursday, my 5th day on break, I ended up sleeping in late because I was just feeling wiped out. I woke up at one point but just lay in bed, totally unmotivated to get up yet. I thought back to my week so far, all the things I'd done and I knew even though I'd done so much I wasn't done yet.

Finally I got my butt out of bed and got my shower; masturbating to the edge of orgasm once again and making myself stop. Everyone else was gone so after showering I got my bikini on, grabbed my bag, and headed downstairs to hit the beach. It took a few minutes but I eventually found the other girls and joined them. I spent what was left of the morning just hanging out on the beach relaxing and catching some sun. At lunch, Kate, Amber, Claire, Deb, and I walked up the beach a little and grabbed something to eat. After lunch we headed back to our spot and hung out there a while more.

Amber, Kate, and Deb decided to take a walk but I was still feeling pretty unmotivated and just wanted to relax so I stayed behind with Claire. After a while I finally felt a little less worn out and started to feel a little bored so I decided to get in the water to cool off. I waded out to a point where the waves coming in were a little over my head and I just bobbed in the water, jumping the waves as they came in at me. There were a bunch of people around me doing the same thing and a few people out there with boogie boards and rafts and stuff.

As I floated along the waves I started thinking about my tasks and everything and got an idea for something I could do on my own. I got myself to an area where a lot of the larger waves were breaking and stayed there a while, trying to still jump the waves and avoid getting knocked on my ass. I crouched down a little bit under the water and tried to very subtly undo my top. I looked around as I did it but didn't think anyone had noticed. When I had it to a point where it was loose and ready to come off I waited for another big wave to come in and instead of jumping over it I waited and jumped into it just as it was breaking.

The force of the water hitting me knocked me around, pushed me under water, and yanked my top the rest of the way off. I got myself to the surface, coughing a little from swallowing some water and blinking salt water out of my eyes. I tried to wipe my eyes clear and look around for my top. At first I didn't see it and I started to wade in, still blinking away water and noticing all the guys staring at my boobs. My nipples were hard as rocks from the water and from just being excited, and I could feel the water dripping down my chest.

I kept looking around and finally saw my bikini top floating along in the surf. I walked toward it and fished it out, and headed back to my towel putting it back on. Claire was still at the towels but was napping so she hadn't seen what had happened. I dried off a bit and sat back down for a few minutes before heading up toward the hotel pool. I swam a little in the pool and then went to the poolside bar for a drink. While at the bar I started talking to a guy who was sitting there having a drink. He had short dark hair and a decent body. He wasn't drop dead gorgeous or anything but he was sexy.

We chatted for a while about ourselves and he seemed like a really nice guy. He was a little older than most of the other guys I'd seen, in his late 20's. He bought me a couple drinks while we talked and after a while I figured what the hell; I'm down here to be a slut, right? So I asked if he wanted to come up to my room for a little. We got up to the room and once in the door I started to kiss him deeply and press myself up against him. He was a little awkward at first but loosened up pretty quickly and we moved toward the bed. I had him sit at the edge of the bed and then stripped off my bikini and helped him out of his clothes. Once we were both naked I climbed on his lap, straddling him and kissing him.

We continued to make out pretty heavily for a while and he had his hands all over my body, sliding down my back, cupping my ass and squeezing, moving up between us to my boobs. I slid down him, kissing my way down his chest, his stomach, and finally kneeling down between his legs. I gave his cock one nice long lick from the base all the way up to the tip, flicking my tongue over the tip and across the underside. I took just the tip of him into my mouth and sucked him, working him with my tongue. As I slowly took his entire length into my mouth he leaned back on the bed, groaning loudly.

I felt so hot right then, so sexy and almost powerful as I held his cock in my mouth and listened to his reactions. I bobbed my head slowly up and down, using my tongue, slurping on him and taking my time giving him a nice long blowjob. I brought him right to the edge of orgasm a couple times and backed off, feeling in the mood to tease a little. I eventually decided to be nice and started sucking faster, quickly bringing him back to the edge but continuing past it until I felt him start to fill my mouth. I sucked him dry and rocked back on my heels, licking my lips and feeling incredibly excited.

He sat up after recovering for a minute and pulled me up onto the bed with him. I lay on my back next to him and he started to explore my body with his hands and tongue, starting at my neck and slowly working down. I felt his mouth close on my nipples, sucking and gently nibbling them and then his tongue tracing farther south. He moved down farther, avoiding my pussy at first and paying attention to my inner thighs. With every lick, kiss, and caress I felt myself getting hotter and hotter and finally I felt his tongue slide slowly over my pussy.

His tongue moved up over my lips and found my clit, flicking back and forth across it gently. He pushed my legs up and moved his mouth down a little, sliding his tongue as far into me as he could and working it in and out slowly. I shut my eyes, loving the feeling of his mouth on me as I moaned and played with my nipples. I could feel his breath on me as he moved his tongue back up to my clit and began to suck and nibble it a little more, pressing against it and moving his tongue quickly left and right. I moaned louder, lifting him hips toward his mouth. As pent up as I'd been all week and as excited as I was at that moment, it only took a couple minutes of him licking me to have me on the edge of orgasm. I held out as long as I could, enjoying every second of his tongue on my pussy, before I forced myself to stop it. I tensed my body and let out a loud moan, lifting my hips toward his mouth and faking an orgasm. I wanted badly to have the real thing but I knew I'd be in trouble with Sir Thanos for any orgasms I had.

He slid off me and repositioned himself between my legs, sliding into me almost before I even realized what was going on. His cock felt wonderful filling me and I just shut my eyes and felt him start to thrust into me. I rocked my hips to meet him and while he started slow, in no time he was pounding into my pussy with each thrust. I felt so damn good and so excited, his cock wasn't any longer than average but he was kind of thick and filled me nicely. After stopping him briefly to get a condom on I told him I wanted to feel him in my ass. I think he was a little surprised at first but recovered quickly and was more than willing. I grabbed lube from my bag and got him nice and lubed then got myself ready and bent over at the side of the bed.

I felt his cock press against my ass and took deep breaths, trying to relax myself a little bit. He slowly moved into me and I pushed back against him, helping him to slide all the way in. He held still for a minute as my body adjusted and then slowly began to pump into me. It felt incredible. We went slowly at first but I started to push back against him harder and he picked up the pace. A couple minutes into it and he was fucking my ass hard, causing me to moan loudly with each thrust. Even though I wanted more, it wasn't that long before I felt him tense as he came. He thrust into me hard a few more times before slowly slipping out. We both collapsed on the bed and just laid there for a while. I was frustrated from not cumming and still feeling horny as hell, but was feeling good. Eventually he got up and got dressed and I saw him to the door. After he'd left I cleaned up a little and got dressed.

When I was done I went back down to the beach and found everyone hanging out at our spot. We spent some time just hanging out before packing our stuff up and going back upstairs so we could get ready for dinner and going out after. Back in my room I told Kate about my afternoon sex romp and she wanted all the juicy details. We talked as we got showered and dressed and she asked how my tasks were going. I said things were going great and again asked her not to mention it to anyone else. I made the offer again that if she'd promise not to tell I'd give her oral and she just smiled and blushed a little.

Dinner was uneventful and afterwards we headed out looking for fun. We made our typical rounds, hitting the bars and having a great time. As we were out roaming around the clubs I made a decision that I needed a break from cock for the night and wanted to find a girl to hook up with. There were plenty around; I just had to find someone interested in having some fun.

I spent a while looking, trying to flirt with other girls when I got a chance. It's tough to know who to approach though. I tried to make a move a few times and got shot down. A couple hours before things were going to be shutting down I finally met someone. Maybe she'd seen me trying and failing with other girls but I was out dancing and this girl came up to me and started dancing with me. At first I didn't think too much of it, it's happened before. But she started getting close to me, not just dancing next to me but really dancing with me, against me. After a while I stopped to take a break and grab a drink and she followed me off the dance floor. We introduced ourselves, her name was Pam, and she was an inch or two taller than me, maybe 5'7", had brown hair with some blond highlights, and a sexy tanned body. She looked pretty athletic, had bigger boobs than me, looked like a C-cup, and was just very sexy. We talked and I definitely could tell that she was interested.

We went back out and danced some more and then she said she was going to leave and asked if I wanted to go with her. I saw Deb and let her know I was leaving and would see everyone in the morning and then I followed after Pam. We walked back to my hotel and up to my room. Kate wasn't back yet and I wasn't sure if she'd be back or not, but at that point I didn't care. Pam and I started kissing and touching each other and sat down on the bed. We probably spent at least 20 minutes just kissing and touching each other before clothes started to come off. She started undressing me and once my top was off she bent down and spent a few minutes sucking on my nipples and playing with them.

We finished stripping and climbed into bed together, continuing to kiss and touch each other all over. She was so hot. Her skin was so smooth and she smelled incredible. I spent a long time on her boobs, sucking and nibbling them, caressing them. As I was doing that I felt her hand slip down between my legs and start to gently rub my pussy. She kept at it and before long I felt her fingers sliding into me. I continued to suck on her nipples as she started to finger fuck me slowly. She got me to lay back and then moved down my body between my legs and started to lightly flick her tongue over my clit as she fingered me. Her tongue felt amazing as she licked me, working my pussy with her mouth and fingers.

I ran my hands over her body and started to coax her around, getting her to shift until she was straddling my face in a sixty-nine. I brought my head up a little and slid my tongue over her pussy, hearing her moan around my clit. As she continued to lick and finger me, I started to do the same to her. I moved my tongue in and out of her pussy, tasting her and then moving to her clit and starting to suck and nibble. She tasted so good and I wanted badly to taste her cum on my lips. I moaned feeling her mouth all over my clit and her fingers filling me and fucking me harder and I returned the favor to her, doing to her what she was doing to me.

We were both getting into it and feeling completely lost in each other. I kept fingering her as I moved my tongue up from her clit, over her pussy, and then lightly circling her ass. I flicked my tongue over her ass, hearing her squeal in pleasure and then moved back down to her clit. As I continued to suck on her clit and finger her pussy I moved my free hand up and started to tease her ass a little with a finger. We kept at it for I don't even know how long, both hot, horny as hell, and soaking wet. Finally I felt her start to tense up, every muscle in her body tightening. Her breathing got faster and her hips started to push back at me harder as she came hard. I held on, licking her clit faster and harder and then pulled my fingers out of her and moved my mouth to her pussy, trying to lick up every drop of her cum.

She continued to squirm and moan and then started to relax. After she'd calmed down a little she started to lick me again, faster and hungrier than before. No matter how hard I would've tried, there's no way I'd be able to avoid cumming and at that point I didn't really care. I gave in to it completely, cumming hard, crying out loudly. She kept going, licking my pussy and clit, until I gently pushed her away.

We continued to kiss and touch each other for a while after, moving all over each other's bodies as we calmed down. We eventually passed out together in bed and slept naked under the covers together. At some point during the night, Kate must've gotten home. I can only imagine her reaction to coming in finding me naked in bed with another girl. I would've loved to have been able to read her thoughts just then.

Day 6

I woke up the next morning still wrapped around Pam's naked body. I looked across the room and saw Kate still asleep in her bed. I slipped under the covers and moved between Pam's legs and started to slowly lick her. She was still asleep at first but I could tell when she woke up, her legs wrapping around me, her hands in my hair holding my mouth to her pussy. I started to lick faster, listening to her moans as she squirmed under me. I kept going, sucking and licking her clit and sliding two fingers up into her pussy. I could hear her breathing getting faster and could feel her body trembling and then she was cumming. Her hips lifted up off the bed, bucking toward my face as I held on, trying to keep licking while she orgasmed.

She started to calm down and I backed off a little, just giving light touches across her clit. After a few seconds I started to slowly increase the speed and pressure of my licks again. I went slowly at first but gradually got faster as I heard her start to get excited again. I continued to lick her, building her up again until she was groaning and cumming a second time. Pam was starting to relax but I kept at it, not backing off and pushing her for more. She had her hands in my hair and on my back, her legs up and crossed behind me, holding me to her. I worked her clit with my tongue, keeping it up until I drove her to her third orgasm of the morning. I was ready to try for a fourth but felt her hands urging me away. I slid up her body, licking my lips clean and then kissing her deeply.

As we kissed I felt her hand slide down my body until her fingers brushed over my pussy. She slid a finger along my lips, parting them and then slowly sliding into me. She started to slowly work first one finger and then a second in and out of me. She kissed me once more and then moved down the bed, stopping to suck on my nipples and then heading farther down until he was between my legs. I felt her breath on me just before her tongue touched my clit, sending shivers of pleasure through me. She slid her tongue back and forth over my clit while pumping her fingers in and out of me.

I wanted to scream, I was so turned on. I'd already cum with her once before and knew deep down that I couldn't do it again, no matter how much I wanted to. She was incredible, her tongue moving all over my pussy. Before I reached a point where I couldn't turn back, I started to force myself to fake it. I started to breath faster, to moan louder, and then finally tensed my entire body before bucking my hips hard and moaning loudly. At that point if she'd kept going I would've exploded, so I gently pushed her away and pulled her up to kiss me. We curled back up and fell asleep again. As I closed my eyes I heard Kate roll over in bed and shift around a little before the room was quiet again.

I got up a couple hours later as I felt Pam getting out of bed. I looked over and saw her getting dressed. I could hear Kate in the bathroom and then saw her grab a bag and quietly walk out of the room. When Pam was done dressing she came over and kissed me and said she'd had lots of fun. We exchanged email addresses and numbers and then she left. It was already late in the morning by then so I got up and got showered and got my bikini on. I grabbed my bag and walked down to the beach, looking around for a few minutes before seeing my friends. As I walked over and grabbed a spot next to them I glanced at Kate who was smirking at me and then looked around at three other huge grins.

I probably blushed brighter red than the most sunburned person down there. Nobody said anything but they obviously knew what I'd been up to. It didn't seem to be a big deal though and they got past it pretty quickly, or at least decided to let it drop for the moment. We hung out for a few hours just relaxing and enjoying our second to last day on the beach.

After my eventful morning I was just content to take the rest of the day off from my slut activities. I just had fun with my friends, not worrying about anything. Late in the afternoon we all headed back up to our rooms and got ready for dinner. I talked to Kate back in our room and found out she hadn't planned on saying anything to the others. She had gotten up and was going to meet Claire. She ran into Claire out in the hall and while they were talking, Pam had come out of the room.

After that there wasn't really any way to deny anything and Kate told Claire, who later told Amber and Deb. Kate said they were all cool with it though, so there was no need to worry. Feeling a little more relieved, I finished getting ready and we met the others and headed out for dinner.

After dinner we went out to play miniature golf and had a great time goofing around and being stupid. We left there and wandered around for a while, not really in any hurry to hit the clubs. We met a lot of guys as we were out walking and didn't shy away from flirting our asses off any chance we got.

Eventually we did make it to the clubs and picked up where we'd left off the night before, drinking, dancing, getting a little wild. I spent some time flirting with my friends, particularly Amber and Kate. I made sure to get drinks for Amber as usual and paid lots of attention to both of them. As much as I wanted to hook up with one of my friends, or find a guy to fuck me, or find a girl to fuck, I knew I'd never be able to keep myself from cumming. So, I stuck to flirting, flashing, and teasing for the night.

Aside from flirting with my friends, I was teasing lots of guys and girls. I think my boobs were exposed as much as they were covered and I had quite a few people groping me, pinching my nipples, cupping my ass on the dance floor. I was horny as hell and completely trashed by the time we left the clubs. I didn't leave with any guys or girls though and instead wandered back toward the hotel with Amber and Deb. At some point Kate and Claire had left with someone so it was just the three of us.

12