Spring Break Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny worked on Ted like that for a few minutes; it was hard to tell who wanted whom more at this point. I think Ted was afraid to break the moment, and Penny was still amazed at the cock she had in her hand and mouth. Ted finally eased forward a little and began rocking his hips. Penny picked up on the cue and her head started bobbing in time, a little more of his cock going into her mouth between their motions. I zoomed in again; Ted's cock was moist with Penny's saliva as he rocked back. Her mouth stretched to accommodate his size when she bobbed her head forward – I enjoyed watching her red lips move up and down on the huge shaft, imagining how her mouth would feel on my cock.

"You come off as so dignified," Ted said to her as he watched Penny suck him. "Who would have guessed you'd go crazy for a big cock in your mouth. You love sucking my big dick, don't you?"

Penny just nodded and mumbled, "Mmmm," as she sucked him.

"Yeah, slide my dick between those hot lips of yours, baby," he growled at her. "You look even more beautiful with my cock filling your mouth."

Penny kept taking more of Ted's cock into her mouth until half of his length was buried there, her hand still holding his cock at the base. She jacked the lower part of his cock, making Ted groan at the combined stimulation.

"Yeah, suck that dick baby," he encouraged her. "Slide my rod into your mouth. Fuck your face on my big dick."

The nasty encouragement seemed to energize Penny and she sped up her hand and mouth. She was working him over good, and Ted was obviously getting close to an orgasm. He held back as long as he could and then croaked out a warning.

"I'm going to cum if you don't stop – I don't think I can hold off much longer," he said quickly.

Penny slowly pulled off Ted's cock and looked up at him. Her voice was husky with excitement as she answered. "Who asked you to?" With that she slid her lips back down his shaft and began to bob her head even more quickly, pumping his cock with her hand as well. I watched in amazement, not believing that I was watching my wife's best friend blow someone.

Ted's hands went to the back of Penny's head as his excitement grew again, and he pumped his hips at her as he pulled her face toward his crotch. Penny didn't take all of him, but she took a lot. Her hand left his cock and joined her other hand at the back of his legs. Both of them were now lost in the blowjob; Penny sucking as much of Ted's cock as she could and Ted pushing forward into her mouth. Ted was grunting as he literally fucked her face. He suddenly stiffened and threw his head back, and it was obvious that he was coming hard in her mouth. Penny stopped bobbing her head and sucked his shaft as she swallowed to keep up with Ted's cum. I zoomed in on her lips locked tightly on the big shaft, her cheeks hollowed as she sucked. Penny's eyes closed as Ted's hips gave a series of small jerks; she seemed to milk his cock as his movements slowed. Finally she relaxed a little and pulled back, Ted's big cock slowly sliding from her mouth. I got a great shot of her licking her lips as she backed away from him, a thin rope of saliva and cum still connecting them.

Ted lifted Penny up off her knees and kissed her hard. She was holding his cock in her hand as they kissed, and it didn't look like Ted was softening much. Cum oozed from the end of his cock and Penny moved her hand up to capture it and rub it around the sensitive head.

Ted told Penny he really wanted to fuck her if she was willing. He apologized for his size, but said he had wanted her since the moment he first saw her. Penny replied breathlessly that she was definitely willing.

Penny fell back on the rug and spread her legs as Ted knelt between them. I zoomed in with the camera as Ted positioned the head of his monstrous cock against her pussy and started to ease it in. Penny spread her legs further, opening herself as far as she could for Ted's monster. As he eased his thick pole up her cunt Penny cried out softly.

"Oh yes! Oh, go slowly, but don't stop!" I knew her pussy was being stretched to the limit as Ted worked his rod into her.

"Oh God, oh God, I'm coming," Penny murmured. She started bucking her hips, and a few more inches of Ted's cock slid into her pussy. It took another five minutes of slow going, accompanied by a lot of passionate groaning from Penny, but he finally managed to embed himself to the hilt. As they lay holding each other, Ted said wonderingly that no other woman had ever been able to take more than half of him. Penny replied breathlessly that she had always liked big cocks, though Ted's was the biggest she had seen so far. She said she felt like a virgin again with that huge beast of a cock inside her.

They stopped talking and started to fuck, very slowly at first, but with increasing speed as Penny adjusted to Ted's size. The only sounds now were their heavy panting and the groans of pleasure coming from Penny as she lay there on the living room rug, impaled on Ted's huge cock. Finally able to ram his full length into her, Ted did so with enough force that Penny gave out little grunts with each thrust. Ted lifted her legs for even better access, giving me a full-on view of his massive cock pounding into Penny's pussy. His cock was rock hard – amazing given the blowjob he had just gotten. I was as hard as steel myself, and nearly came as I heard Penny unmistakably climaxing. In fact, she had two or three orgasms before Ted finally stiffened and came with a muffled cry, filling Penny with his load.

Ted lay on top of Penny for a minute or two as they both caught their breath. Zooming in on them again, I could pick up the sweat on their bodies. Ted didn't pull out of her, and after a moment I heard Penny say that she couldn't believe he was still hard. Ted began a slow grind as he bent his head down to suck on her big tits. Penny moaned softly as he suckled her, his hips grinding into her crotch. After a few minutes Ted's movements changed to steady strokes and he began to fuck Penny again. She moaned and shuddered as he fucked her with slow, deep, steady thrusts.

Penny drew her legs up and wrapped them around Ted's waist, holding him tightly as he fucked her. I saw her climax again, and this time Ted didn't let her recover. As her orgasm washed over her Ted began fucking her furiously. Penny gasped and moaned even louder; I zoomed in on their joined bodies and taped the juices seeping out of her and down over her asshole while Ted fucked her.

Suddenly Ted pulled his hips back while the camera was still zoomed on the pair; his cock-head came out of Penny's cunt and he let it slide downward. When he rammed his hips forward again his cock entered her ass in a single powerful stroke. Penny's eyes flew open and she exhaled sharply. Instead of protesting as I expected, she whimpered, "Please be gentle."

"Just relax," Ted urged, pulling back and slowly pushing forward again, gradually establishing a rhythm. Penny moaned on every stroke. I zoomed in on Ted's cock straining to enter the tight hole, and then panned out to capture Penny's face and her glazed eyes. Ted's cock gained ground with each thrust, and I watched in fascination as the big rod disappeared inch by inch. Then, with a final push he was completely in her; Penny reached around him to hold him tight to her while she composed herself. A few minutes later, with her ass accustomed to Ted's cock, she began to fuck back at him and Ted resumed his rhythm.

"Oh yes, Ted," she moaned. "I can't believe you're taking me there..."

"Yeah – you like my big cock up your ass, don't you?" Ted said, with an almost gloating tone. "Somehow I knew you wanted me everywhere you could have me." Penny whimpered as he thrust his cock deeply into her and held it there. Then he pulled out and shifted position to enter her better.

Ted picked up the pace until he was fucking her ass just as vigorously as he had fucked her pussy. Penny came again and again as Ted ground his crotch into hers. After about ten minutes he stiffened and came for the third time, his cock embedded deeply in Penny's ass. When he pulled out I zoomed in to capture his cum seeping out of both her ass and pussy. Penny lay panting, thoroughly fucked by the young stud.

I turned off the camera and waited to see what would happen next. Penny finally caught her breath and rolled to her side to embrace Ted.

"Oh my God," she said softly. "That was unbelievable. All I could think about for the last few days was being alone with you."

Ted smiled back at her. "Was it my good looks or my big cock that had you so fascinated?"

Penny hesitated and then answered him. "Both," she replied. "You're a very handsome young man, and then, when Debbie told me about your...gift...well, I was curious."

"The girls I meet in college get scared when they realize how big I am," Ted lamented. "Why are you so different - not that I don't appreciate it," he added hastily.

Penny took a while to answer, as if she were thinking how much she should tell him. "I...I've always preferred men with big cocks," she explained. "It's embarrassing; I have fantasies about a room full of men, and just me. They all have huge erections and they all want me." She shook her head as if to shake off the image. "I guess you're the answer to my fantasy."

"Or just part of the answer," Ted shot back. "It's funny – there are women like you who want someone like me, and then there are all the others who think I'm a freak. Trouble is, there are so many of the other kind – you're rare. I know a couple other guys at school like me. In fact, we have kind of a club – we get together and sympathize with each other when a girl dumps one of us."

"The Big Cock Club," Penny giggled. "Maybe I could be your club mascot." She shivered, apparently excited by the idea. She reached down to stroke Ted's cock, shrunken but still large in its flaccid state. Ted jerked a bit as she worked on him, but his cock didn't respond to her efforts – apparently three times was his limit.

"I'm afraid he's done for the night," he finally said. "That's a shame too, I definitely loved being with you. You're spectacular."

Penny let go of Ted reluctantly. "I'd love for us to do this again," she said, somewhat longingly.

"Whatever you want," Ted replied, kissing her on the neck. He paused for a moment, and then pressed on. "I'm going back to school tomorrow. How would I see you again?"

Penny thought for a moment. "I'm staying here through next weekend. Maybe I can see you Saturday night. I promised Debbie I'd go to a charity thing, but I can say I'm sick. Can you come here? We would have the house to ourselves."

"Absolutely," Ted answered quickly. "Maybe the Big Cock Club should have a meeting then."

Penny blushed violently. "I was joking," she said, unconvincingly – at least as far as I could tell. "It's a date – next Saturday night. I think we're supposed to leave at 7, so why don't you come at 8. That way we'll be sure we're alone. I'll find something special to wear for you."

When they both started to get up it was obvious that they were done for the evening. Not wanting to get caught I quickly picked up the camera and snuck up the steps to our bedroom, my mind racing. I was supposed to go to the charity event too. If I could find a way to leave early, I could catch Act II of this pair. If not, I still had the hottest porn tape I would ever see, starring my wife's best friend!

12