Spring Break Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MajorRewrite
MajorRewrite
3,808 Followers

I kept sucking and fingering her right through her orgasm. No sooner did that one pass but she began to shake and tremble again. "Gary! Gary!" she called out. I pushed her over the peak again. "Aiiiiiiiii!" she squealed. She thrashed like a bucking bronco and I think she tried to get away from me. But I held one hand on her ass and the other had a finger firmly in her hot wet puss. She wasn't going anywhere.

The second orgasm passed and I decided to go for the hat trick. I pressed her g-spot as hard as I could and sucked that clit for all I was worth. "Garrrry pleeeease," Mom whined. It didn't take long to put her over the top for the third time in rapid succession. "God!" she yelled and her body thrashed harder than ever. I held on for dear life and slowly backed off my manipulations until her aftershocks passed. I eased my finger out of her and let go of her ass.

Mom spun around and latched her lips on mine. Her arms clinched around my neck and her tits rubbed hard on my bare chest. "Darling, I love you," she murmured between fevered kisses.

I heard Jessica giggle. "Will you teach Brad how to do that, Gary?" she playfully asked.

"No, but I'll demonstrate on you and you can teach him," I offered in jest.

"Sorry, no demonstrations on my girl, dude," Brad laughed.

Mom ignored our patter and gazed at me with stars in her eyes. "You're amazing, Gary. What did you do to me?"

"You mean fingering your g-spot? I read about that. Did you like it?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"I loved it," she gushed. "I've heard of it, but I thought it was a myth. It was so amazing! I've never ever cum like that. What can I do to pay you back, darling? I'll do anything."

I chuckled. "Well, you could start by finishing my blowjob."

Mom gasped in horror. "Oh my god, Gary! I got so distracted I forgot. I'm so sorry. I'd do it right now."

"That can wait," I told her. "Let me hold you for a while." I was loving the feel of my excited luscious Mom in my arms.

She cuddled happily against me and rubbed those tits harder on my chest. She sighed, "How did you get so perfect?"

"Well-raised I guess."

Mom giggled and kissed me.

WEDNESDAY

In the morning, before I opened my eyes, I relished the feel of a warm, soft female body sprawled on me. I was on my back and Mom was against my side with an arm across my chest and a leg over mine. I heard the shower and opened my eyes.

"They're in the shower," Mom told me and nodded at the other empty bed. "How are you this morning, honey?" she asked with a smirk.

I decided to tell the simple truth. "Relaxed and satisfied. Very satisfied. How are you?" Three times during the night she had sucked my cock, and each time I reciprocated by giving her clit and g-spot the attention they craved.

She giggled and kissed me. "Perfectly satisfied too. You have a talented tongue and fingers, honey." Her fingers wrapped around my hard morning wood and gently stroked it.

I slipped my hand between her legs and nudged two fingers into her wet puss. My fingers curled to press her g-spot. Mom's back arched and she moaned, "Mmm. Your father never found that spot in all the years I've known him."

"You should have told him," I pointed out.

"I didn't know," she answered. Her hand picked up the pace to energetically jack me. "You're only the second man I've ever done anything with."

My eyes opened wide. "Really?"

Mom nodded. "Remember I was only 16 when Mark knocked me up and we married. I hadn't even kissed a man before I met him."

"Wow. Do you regret marrying him?"

"No. I did it for you. I'll do anything for you. And he's been a good husband, mostly."

When Jess and Brad finished in the bathroom, Mom took my hand and led me into the shower with her.

I've already explained that dripping wet girls are a weakness of mine. Mom and I playfully washed and fondled each other. In no time my cock was rock hard again and Mom had it in her soapy hands. I returned the favor by putting my hand between her legs and pushing two fingers up into her tight little pussy.

"Oh!" she gasped and rose up on tip-toes. My fingers curled to stroke her g-spot. "Oh wow," she moaned and leaned her wet body on mine.

We frantically brought each other to crashing orgasms. Mom squealed and her legs gave out. I had to hold her up by her twat, and my arm around her waist. I sprayed spunk on her belly. She left it there for a minute while she lovingly washed my diminishing cock. Then she stood and let me wash my cum off her and cleaned up around her pussy.

We grinned like a couple of idiots while we toweled each other dry, but we didn't speak. Nothing needed to be said.

We hit the beach and soaked up the sun. After a morning in the heat, Mom complained, "It's too hot to wear regular clothes." Jessica, Brad and I put on t-shirts and shorts, but Mom didn't want to.

"You can wear a bikini to the cafe if you wear a cover-up," Jess suggested.

Mom nodded. "Good idea." She wiggled a yellow bikini bottom up over her round naked ass, to the visual delight of me and Brad. Then she pulled a loose yellow and white striped cover-up on over her head. It settled over her firm tits and hung down almost to the bottom of her puss and ass. She smiled and exclaimed, "That's much better than hot regular clothes."

Jessica's eyes were wide. "Aren't you going to wear the bikini top?"

Mom shook her head. "It's an unnecessary extra layer. Less is better in this heat."

"But that cover-up is almost transparent, Amy," I pointed out.

She frowned and looked down at herself. "It is not. I can't see through it."

"When the sun hits it, your body is perfectly silhouetted, Amy," Jessica informed her. "You might as well be wearing nothing."

Mom thought about it for a moment, then shrugged. "This is the beach. I've been wearing less than this all day, and I'm don't want to put on the bikini top. Any objections?" She pointedly looked at me, but when I didn't object she slipped her feet into her flip-flops. "Okay, then. Let's go to the cafe. I'm thirsty and hungry."

Mom took my hand and walked close beside me. As Jess said, out in the sun the silhouette of Mom's curvy body was on display under the sheer cover-up. Every step she took made her unfettered breasts jiggle and sway. And her hard nipples poked the thin fabric. Every man stared as she walked by, and I saw three girls smack their boyfriends for openly ogling. Mom didn't seem to notice. She chatted with me cheerfully about our vacation so far. I just hoped she wouldn't cause a riot or something.

We got an outside table at the cafe, under the shade of the awning. We could watch all the people go by, but they could also see us. Mom continued to draw attention. Several men congregated around the outside dining area, and others frequently walked past. I thought Mom still hadn't noticed, but half-way through our lunch she leaned over to me and whispered, "All this attention is going to make me soak right through these bikini bottoms. And my nipples are hard enough to cut diamonds. You shouldn't have let me come out dressed like this, honey."

"Me? It was your idea," I whispered back.

"It was, but you didn't stop me. What kind of a husband lets his wife go out in public with her tits on display?" She grinned and reached out to tousle my hair. "I think you're secretly a very kinky young man, Gary."

I blushed. "I am not."

She giggled. "I kind of like it, but remember you have to protect me. Don't give in to every stupid idea I have. Be a man, honey." She kissed me sweetly and returned to eating her lunch.

On our walk back to the hotel after lunch, I kept Mom right by my side, and thank goodness Brad stayed right with us too. His bulk certainly helped keep away the sharks that followed us. It was a short walk and none of the salivating predators got up the nerve to approach Mom before we were safe in our room.

Mom pulled me straight into her arms and kissed me with fire. "They wanted me," she murmured between kisses. "All those guys wanted me."

I might not have much experience, but I could tell she was desperate with lust. "They can't have you," I answered.

Mom yanked my t-shirt off and scrambled to unfasten my belt. Jessica giggled and said, "I think Brad and I will go for a walk."

We ignored them. Mom pulled down my pants and underwear and I whipped that filmy cover-up off over her head. And I didn't hesitate to pull down her bikini bottom.

She shoved me on the bed on my back and jumped me. She stared a challenge into my eyes. Her mound and pussy lips rubbed the length of my cock, as she did Monday night. Her mouth dove onto mine and she moaned. Mom inched her body up, and caught the head of my cock in her pussy lips. A quick jerk of her hips and my world shifted. My cock was in Mom's pussy!

"Mmphf!" I gasped, but Mom smothered my cry with her mouth. She pressed down hard until my cock was fully sheathed in her tight, wet pussy.

She pulled her lips from mine and her body stilled. She stared in my eyes for a moment. "I'm going nuts," she groaned. "Listening to Jess and Brad fuck, and having so many young guys lusting after me, and being in bed with your big hard body is too much!" Her pussy squeezed my cock hard. Her hips bounced and she rode up and down my cock.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit," I groaned. Mom wasn't the only one going nuts. Damn her tight wet puss felt good.

She sat up straighter and frantically rode my cock. I grabbed her hips and helped. "Huh huh huh huh," she grunted. Her head snapped back and she squealed, "Aiiii!" Her body shook like an earthquake. I pulled her down to my chest and wrapped my arms tight around her.

"That's it. Ride it out," I urged. Slowly her tremors settled down.

Mom's eyes were wild and hungry, and they looked right through me. Her pussy began to squeeze and twist on my still hard cock. She clearly wanted more.

I rolled us over so I was on top. I pulled out slowly, then pushed all the way back in just as slow. Mom's mouth twisted into a feral grin and her head lolled from side to side. Nice long slow strokes turned her inside out. She came again and I rode her right through it. She planted her feet on the bed and pushed up at me. "Faster," she pleaded. "Harder."

Mom's wish was my command. I fucked the sexy wench as hard as I could. "Yes, baby, yes!" she yelled. Her legs clamped around my hips and she came again. Her back arched and she again squealed, "Aiii!"

I came with her, and pumped heavily deep in her cunt. We jerked and trembled until the aftershocks passed. My deflating cock eased out of her and I rolled to her side.

Mom twisted her arms around my neck and kissed me lovingly for a few minutes. Guilt crept into my mind, but it didn't stop me from squeezing her in my arms and pulling her soft gorgeous sexy hot body against me. "Thank you, darling," she finally said. "I needed that."

"I shouldn't have."

"If you didn't, I would've found a man who would. I was desperate and you took care of me. Thank you," she sincerely said.

I struggled to figure out what to say. This was so wrong. "Mom, I ..."

She interrupted me with a giggle. "You're getting hard again already!" She pushed me on my back and stroked my cock a few times. It sprang to full rigidity. She rolled on top of me, pointed it at her pussy, and sank onto it with one long shove. "Yesss," she hissed. "You're bigger than your dad. Longer and wider. It fills me so good."

"Shit," I groaned. I put my hands on her hips and urged her to ride me up and down. It was too hot to resist. When she built up a good rhythm, I move my hands up to her tits and kneaded them like bread dough.

"Nngg!" she grunted. "Pull my nipples, baby," she urged. I complied and she went into overdrive. Her head flung back and forth. Her hot pussy pistoned up and down me. I kept working those nips. "C-c-cumming!" she gasped. Her hands leaped to stop mine from yanking her nips. Her pussy froze in place fully on me, and it spasmed around my throbbing cock.

Once again I came when she did, and I pumped a second load of cum deep inside my Mom.

She rolled off me and giggled. "Holy mother of God," she giddily exclaimed. "I've never orgasmed so quickly or often in my life!"

I felt proud and ashamed at the same time. What kind of a sicko gets off on fucking his own mother, one side of my brain argued. The kind that can give the freaking goddess the best fucking of her life, the other side trumpeted. The proud voice was winning the battle.

Mom cuddled against my side and kissed her way from my ear along my chin and to my lips. We sucked face for several minutes. "I love you so much, baby," she said softly. "Promise me you'll always be there for me like you are right now."

"I ... I promise, Mom."

We found Jess and Brad, then we all went to a go-kart track for some fun.

After dinner, Jess and Brad went to a club, but Mom begged off. I thought I knew what she wanted to do. But I was having serious second thoughts.

Back in the hotel, Mom tried to get me naked. "No, Mom," I insisted and gently pushed her away from me.

She looked highly insulted. "What do you mean, 'no'?"

"We can't do this. You're my mom and it's not fair to Dad," I argued.

"But you're my husband this week," she replied with a tremulous voice. Tears welled in her eyes and her bottom lip quivered. "Don't you want me?"

"Please don't cry, Mom," I begged.

Tears rolled down her cheeks and she cried pitifully. Damn it. I'm a sucker for a woman's tears. I hugged her and caressed her back. Her arms clung around my neck. "I don't see why we can't, Gary," she sobbed. "I just want to have a fun spring break."

"It's wrong, Mom. It's incest and you shouldn't be cheating on Dad."

She stared at me and blinked, obviously trying to figure out how I could be so dense. "It's not cheating," she insisted. "Your dad turned me over to you this week, Gary. He told you to take care of me."

Did she really believe that? I wondered how severely bubble-headed Mom was. "I don't think he meant sleeping with you."

"Okay, let's call him and find out," she said and grabbed her cell.

I snatched it away from her. If Mom asked Dad if I could keep fucking her, we'd both be in deep shit. To hell with it; I was done fighting. Her combination of dimwitted naivete and sultry sexuality was too much to resist. "Okay, okay. You win. We can continue to ... umm ... do it. But you can't tell Dad a word about it when we get home."

Mom squealed, jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist as tight as a boa constrictor. Her arms tightened around my neck too. "I won't. I promise. He'd be jealous of my hot second husband with the big cock."

I untied her bikini bottom and yanked it off. Then I shoved down my bathing suit and stepped out of it. I backed her against the wall and nudged my steel-hard cock between her pussy lips.

"I've never done it standing up," she informed me. Her breathing was heavy and clearly she wanted to try it.

"Me neither." I rocked forward and buried half my cock in her tight puss.

"Oooo," she moaned. She urgently wiggled her way down onto me, stuffing more and more into her hot box. I grabbed her hips to lift her up then jam her back down like a piledriver. "Uhn!" she grunted. I did it over and over.

Damn it was good fucking! Primal. Rutting like animals. We stared intensely into each others eyes. Her tits bounced and squashed against my bare chest. We got a rhythm going and went faster and faster. Suddenly she keened, "Eeee!" Her eyes rolled back and her whole body shook with the force of orgasm.

That pushed me over the edge too. I spurted into my mom's womb. "God damn," I groaned as her talented puss milked me dry.

Cumming sapped my strength, so I hurried to deposit her on the bed. Her arms and legs were still tight around me, so I laid on top of her with my cock still buried. Mom's eyes twinkled. "And you thought we should stop." She giggled and her cunt squeezed my cock again and I reversed from waning to waxing.

"Yeah," I agreed. "That was amazing." I kissed her. It was long and tender. I suckled her lower lip and she caressed my tongue with hers.

"Don't ever say no to me again, darling," she whispered in my ear. "It made me feel terrible."

"I won't." My cock swelled to full strength again.

She felt it and purred, "Mmm." Her legs unwrapped and spread wide. "Fuck your wife, darling. Take me like it's our honeymoon."

Jesus! My cock felt like it would burst. Mom seemed to know exactly what to say to feed my kinky lust. I fucked her with long hard strokes.

We fucked off and on all evening and night. It was fun, laughing, joyous sex. Mom called it playing and that was exactly right. Between fucks we kissed, sucked, licked, groped, fingered, pinched and even spanked. We tried anything that sprang to mind. Proudly for me, we tried a couple more things that Mom had never experienced before. That made me feel like I was truly claiming her.

When Jessica and Brad returned at 1am, Mom was on top of me, slowly and sensuously riding my cock. We didn't bother trying to cover up. Jessica giggled, "Have you been here doing it all night?"

"Mmmhmm," Mom admitted blissfully. She didn't break the slow cadence of riding me.

Jess giggled more. "I thought sex slowed down after marriage, but y'all do it constantly."

"We're in love," Mom breathed in probably the sexiest husky voice ever. Her eyes fluttered on her next downstroke and I could tell she had another mini-orgasm. They were coming frequently after hours of sex. Her face glowed with ecstasy.

"I can see that," Brad quipped. Jess pulled him into their bed and in a minute they were fucking too. We ignored them.

I had already cum five times that night and I knew I had nothing left to squirt. But I was hard and I was content to let Mom ride me in her trance-like state. Eventually she had two hard orgasms in a row and was clearly exhausted. I eased her off me, laid her by my side and wrapped her trembling body in my arms. "Gary, Gary, Gary," she whispered.

"Shh." I stroked her hair to soothe her. "I have you. You're okay. I love you."

"Mmm, love you," she murmured with a smile and fell asleep.

I grinned and watched her drift off. She was so beautiful and she was mine. At least for now. My eyes closed and I slept too.

THURSDAY

I woke to Mom sucking my morning wood. She noticed my eyes open and chirped, "Hi."

"Hi," I replied with a grin. "How did you get that thing up again? I thought you broke it last night."

She smirked and stopped sucking to answer, "I'll have you know that I am an expert cock restorer. I have never failed to get one up."

"That's good to know." I grabbed her arms and pulled her up the bed to me, then rolled on top of her. She laughed with joy. I got my arms under her legs and lifted them until they almost touched her shoulders. All the yoga she did made her very flexible. My cock filled her wet cunt with one thrust.

"Oh God!" she groaned. "Fuck me hard, darling! You know how I like it."

I knew. I rode her like she was a horse in the Kentucky Derby. She literally vibrated with the excitement of my rough handling. "Ah! Ah!" she gasped and shook in orgasm.

I came too, surprised I had anything to give after the previous night. When we calmed, I pulled out and slowly eased her legs down. She moaned.

"Holy shit, dude," I heard Brad exclaim. "That was awesome."

Jessica smacked him. "Brad, you'll embarrass them."

"It's okay, Jess," Mom replied. "It was awesome." Both girls giggled.

Mom wanted to stay in bed all day, but Jess, Brad and I convinced her that we needed to eat. Then she reluctantly joined us on the beach. Don't get me wrong, I wanted her too, but the break let me recharge my batteries.

But by noon Mom was sulking, so after a quick lunch I took her back to our room, much to the amusement of Jess and Brad. She still moped back in the room. "What's wrong?" I asked.

MajorRewrite
MajorRewrite
3,808 Followers