Spring Breaking the Rules

Story Info
Amelia pays a scheming visit to her brother.
2.6k words
4.22
90.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You never plan on anything like this happening. That's what I tell myself all the time. That's what I usually tell my friends who know this story. The thing is - I know it's not true. I was planning on something like this happening for a very long time, but it helps with the story if I sound as innocent as most of them are, and as virginal as my brother thought I was.

I can't say how long I wanted it to happen – let's just agree that it was a long time and leave it at that. Things came to a head my sophomore year in college – with him off at University of Minnesota and me down at University of Texas, we didn't get to see much of each other, and I know that missing him as much as I did contributed. Plus, he was about to graduate, and was talking about maybe spending some time in Europe, working and traveling. I had another two years in Texas before I was going anywhere. I really didn't want him to escape, to be a whole half a planet away from me, and the more I thought about it, the less I wanted any distance – any space at all – to be between us.

On impulse, I spent all my cash reserved on a non-refundable spring break plane ticket to see him. I did it before I even told him. I knew that, if I committed myself to that amount of money, it would be harder to panic and talk myself out.

So, I called him on Wednesday to let him know that I'd be showing up at the airport around ten in the morning on Saturday. He was surprised, and I could tell he was processing something in the background, but after just a small pause, he said "Great! I was just thinking about you, Amanda – are you going to stay the whole week?" His excited tone made me blush. It also made me tingle right between my legs.

I was expecting that same tingle when I rounded the corner at baggage claim and saw him scanning the crowd for me, but it didn't happen. Well, maybe the tingle did happen, but it was swamped by the waves of fluttering pleasure that rolled over me from knees to hips. I felt myself wobble a little, but was sure I'd regained my footing before he noticed.

The first two days I was there were a whirlwind. I had made the trip so that I could have time to accidently set things in motion, but Tom was always taking me one place or another. Eating, drinking, museuming – we were all over the city, winding through throngs to get to the next cool place. We were having a great time, but no privacy. Sunday night, we literally crashed on the couch when we got back to his place, arranged loosely next to each other like a stack of firewood that had fallen over.

We slept like rocks, or lumber or something. Lumber would make the most sense, though, because when I woke to pee around five am, my head on his thigh, I pushed myself up from him. Being groggy, I wasn't paying attention to where I reached as I climbed. I half thought it was my stack of pillows on my dorm bed. But that hard thing my hand landed on, the one that felt like a big old piece of hickory, was not one of my pillows. I was very very certain about that. If that thing had been in my bed back in the dorm, I'd never have gotten any sleep. He stirred a little when my hand first landed on it, but didn't waken, so I reached down for one more touch before I had to race off to pee. From where I was standing at that point, I had to kind of reach around to touch his cock without brushing his hand that lay nearby. My fingertips had just gotten to the shaft, when he snorted and shuddered awake. I let out a little "eep" followed by a slightly more articulate "Oh my god!!" before racing into the bathroom and slamming the door. Not the way I wanted to start things.

I took my time peeing, like I was rationing it out. A little dribble, then stop and listen. A little more, then stop and listen. I expected something from the far side of the door - him coming up and hammering on the door, asking what the hell I was doing, or maybe him getting dressed and bursting out of the apartment to escape his sick little sister. Something. Nope. Not a thing. I finished and came back into the living room, and he was gone. Clank. No, he was in the kitchen, trying to assemble the makings of breakfast on the stove.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"How'd you sleep?"

"Uh-okay - you?"

"Same. You? I mean ... nevermind."

"Eggs and hash browns?"

"Sounds good."

"I'll start coffee."

"Okay, sure. Stuff's over there." He pointed toward the other 95% of the kitchen. Okay, so I was going to be on my own here. I could only imagine what he was thinking of me.

If I thought the weekend was busy, the rest of Monday was just plain frantic. When I wasn't being raced from one place to the next, when we had a moment to make eye contact, we smiled. Not an easy, "I'm having a great time" smile. Remember Ralphie's smile in "A Christmas Story" right after he tells Santa he wants the bb gun for Christmas? That "Ohmygod what have I done? Did I just blow it?" smile. Yeah. So that's the expression we passed each other all day, back and forth, right up to dinner. I think we were both too tired and starved by dinner time for any more panic. He asked "Pizza Luce?" around seven o'clock, and I nodded. Chatty couple, us.

Once we'd gotten a slice of pizza and a glass or two of wine in us, we started to relax a little. We went from the frozen panic smile to a lot of head bobbing, from "Ohmygod" to "Yeah ... it's ... uhh ... hmm ... yeah." Then we'd look around Pizza Luce like maybe there was a hidden door or a secret magic token that would fix all of this. Now, don't roll your eyes and say "Sheesh - typical girl" but that's about the time I started to tear up. I wasn't crying-crying, but I'd been stocking up those tears all day, and suddenly had no place else to put them but down my cheeks.

He saw, and grabbed my hand up in his. "I'm so, so sorry" we both said, shaking our heads, but still not making eye contact.

"I didn't want you to find out that way, Amanda" was out of his mouth before I could stop my own words, "You must think I'm a horrible pervert, Tom."

Silence. Huh? Dont. Move. What was that? What did he just say ... that sounded so much like what I was trying to say? Okay, move a little. Look up at his face.

I'd seen that face before. It was his Christmas-is-here face. I was sure I was wearing the very same Christmas face he was.

"We should finish this back at my apartment."

"Yes. We should."

He threw some bills toward the table, and we were out of there before they came to a rest.

The cops must've been busy with murderers and drug dealers, because we saw not a one on our way back to his apartment, despite the numerous traffic laws he broke in his haste - our haste.

We trotted up the stairs to his door, and I thought he was about to burst through when he suddenly grabbed my arm and spun me around in front of him. One hand on my waist and another on the back of my neck, he kissed me deep and slow, the kind of kiss we'd both been wanting for oh-so-long. His knee slid between my legs and he pressed his thigh hard against my already throbbing clit. As our tongues tangoed, I rocked my hips back and forth, grinding my tingling wetness against him. He stopped and glanced side to side, then reached for the button to my jeans. God, he was going to fuck me right against the door! I grabbed his wrist and said "No, inside, lover - I don't want us to be interrupted by anyone."

"Uhh - right" he managed to get out from somewhere way inside his erotic fog. We practically fell through the door as he unlocked it, then he again pressed his body into mine, braced against the wall between living room and kitchen. We weren't going to make it anywhere close to either bedroom. Our hands were on autopilot, and before either of us knew it, our pants and underwear were falling loose from our hips. We kicked our shoes off and stumbled out of everything below the waist, then threw our shirts over our heads in unison.

He spun me onto the couch, then covered my body with his, picking up the kiss where we left off. Every place we touched sizzled, his chest pressing into my breasts, hands locked to my sides, his cock laying hot and hard against my thigh. His lips burned a path from my lips to my ear lobe and down my neck. I was writhing under him, beginning to boil over already. I knew where he was headed - kissing his way down my belly to my hungry, hungry pussy, and if his kisses were any indication, about to drive my clit and cunt mad with his tongue. As wonderful as that sounded - and would be - I was past the foreplay. He had me at his Christmas face. I grabbed his shoulders and just said "No" and tugged. For a moment, his face went blank. He thought I was trying to push him up and away, but all I wanted was to pull him up to me - pull him up into me, that is.

"No more waiting, fuck me Tom. Take me now. Give me your cock, fuck me madly, big brother." I probably went on like that for a whole minute, babbling out every phrase I'd ever heard or read that gave guys a green light. I wanted there to be no doubt how much I wanted him filling up my pussy, and he had none.

Tom yanked my hips down until my ass was right at the edge of the couch and the head of his cock almost magically aligned itself to the mouth to my pussy, guided there by years of wanting. He gripped my hips as I gripped his shoulders, and his cock glided straight inside past the lips, all the way down until I was totally filled with him. No cock had ever felt so good as his. He rocked back and forth, and I thrust my hips up to meet him. I locked my heels behind his ass, driving him even harder into my depths. "God, Amanda, my cock has never felt like this. Think of all the time we wasted, all the catching up we have to do, sis."

"Shut up and fuck me, stud. I'm going to make you cum so hard in my tight pussy. I want to drip with your cum when we go back out – if we ever go back out again."

His thrusts were deep and steady and I met every one of them. We both went quiet for a moment, just watching each other's faces as we pleasured one another. I'd seen that look a lot, when we'd share special brother-sister moments, but this was a step or two or ten above that. Any moment now, we were going to see pleasure in each other that we'd never seen or felt before, and even the anticipation made me hotter. We started to crank things up at the same time. I could feel my thighs quivering, just waiting for the moment my pussy would start to spasm and cum all over my brother's beautiful cock. I rode that crest for a while, as he started pounding hard into me. He took his hands and cradled my head in them and started fucking me like a madman, our parts slapping together like thunder claps. I wove my arms around his, and we became this insanely animated ball of fuck. A couple of times, we almost teetered to the side, but I think our momentum kept us straight enough not to tumble.

His voice tight and ragged, Tom asked, "Are you ready for my cum, baby sister?"

"Godfuckingyes, Tom. Fill me up, big brother. Make my pussy yours."

"Aaarggggg ....." and with that, he did. The hammer became a jack-hammer, then buried deep, he simply stopped and shuddered. I can't always feel it, but at that moment, I felt each throb of his cock and spurt of his cum. I went from insanely wet to utterly bathing in our juices. Just the phrase – "our" juices – it was enough to take me over the edge as well.

I couldn't move. I could only tense as my entire body started to cum. I pulled him in tighter and tighter, and understood for at least a moment, what people meant about "being one." If we could've merged bodies right there by squeezing together, we would have. His legs were done for, as were his lungs. If we hadn't been holding so tightly, he probably would have just slid to the floor into a pile of exhaustion. I was still having tremors, and he was still mostly hard, though I could feel him starting to shrink, our juices beginning to trickle out around him. I let my legs slip to the floor, but still held him tight with my arms, making a nest for him with my body. I could hear a heart pounding away like a drum, but wasn't entirely sure if it was mine or his – or even if there was a difference at that moment. His head nestled onto my shoulder, and between his slowing pants, he softly kissed my neck and shoulder.

"Whew ... Have I thanked you yet for coming up to see me, sis?"

"I think you just did, Tom."

"Well, I think I'm going to be thanking you a lot from now on. Maybe three times a day, if you can stand it."

I tousled his hair, "That sounds perfect to me – and I promise to thank the fuck out of you, too. By the way, in case you had any doubt, I'm not a virgin."

"Yeah, I kind of picked up on that, sis. I'm no virgin either, but I get the feeling you could teach me a few things."

I kissed the top of his head, then gave his shoulders a nudge. "That's what little sisters are for, silly. Now move so I can go pee! And order some pizza, since you made us skip dinner. I'm going to need some energy, cause I ain't done with you for tonight, not by a long shot. You can bet your ass on that. Better yet, bet my ass on it. Now scoot, ya big hairy oaf!"

I made a point of jiggling my butt as I walked to the bathroom, then just as I turned to disappear through the door, I reached back and slapped my ass. "That's your preview, brother dear."