Spring Brings Pollination

Story Info
Hiker is pollinated by strange alien plant.
1.3k words
4.13
28k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The forest was one of Gina's favorite places to wander. The smells and sights were revitalizing after a long week of work. The 25 year old lab tech enjoyed her work but need to recharge and hiking and camping did that for her. Today it was the perfect temperature with spring bringing out new growth and blooming flowers. That was when she saw it.

There in among some trees was a flowering plant she had never seen before. Vibrant greens colored the many large leaves as well as the numerous stalks while the main shaft of the plant had a mottled green yellow coloring topped with a most wonderful looking orchid type of flower. The tall brunette walked around the plant taking in all its beauty as she began to catch a distinct scent from it.

Sweet but also musky the scent invited her closer. "Yes closer" she thought unsure why. "I need to get a really good sniff of this". As she got closer the aroma was stronger, more concentrated, and it was very intoxicating. She noticed several items on the ground including a radio and flashlight but for some reason wasn't able to do more than notice them. She leaned in to smell directly from the plant just as it burst forth with a cloud of yellowish pollen engulfing her face and making her choke as she fell backwards onto the moss covered ground.

Gina's head swam and her vision both clouded and spun. She felt like she had just had a dozen shots and struggled to sit up. She had managed to sit and could again see the flower but wasn't sure if she was really seeing what she was. The flower appeared to be stretching towards her when it again let loose a bigger cloud of the yellow pollen. As she fell back again the yellow dust covered and coated her. Gina slowly began to feel more like herself but whatever the pollen was it was really affecting her. She definitely felt drunk first off, and weak, like her muscles had only half power. She slowly managed to sit up and almost fell over in surprise as her clothes were literally disintegrating and falling from her body. She turned and made to stand as if to leave but instead fell onto her belly, face in the moss. "What the fuck is going on here?" she managed to say aloud when suddenly she felt something touching her legs.

Rolling over and scrambling back as fast as her weakened body would allow she could see numerous larger vines had sprouted from under the plant as it seemed to rise up on a much larger stump. The vines moved quickly wrapping around the soft skin of her legs up to her knees and still moving upwards. She screamed at the top of her lungs a huge appendage grew from some folds in the stump. It looked like a large animal like penis and Gina panicked.

Her scream was suddenly cut off from a large hot glob of green ooze that shot from the penis and struck her face. The green translucent goo was almost hot on her skin and covered her mouth, eyes and nose enough she couldn't breathe. Her hands grabbed at it and found it so sticky that not only could she not pull it from her face but her hands were now stuck to it. Suddenly Gina calmed as she tasted the goo in her open mouth and found it to be like some sort of ambrosia. She fell back completely relaxed as it seemed to melt allowing her to breathe once again.

Gina did not notice that the vines had now gotten completely around her body and were lifting her limp body into the air above the rather large and very hard plant cock. She swam in the bliss and joy she was feeling as the vines lifted her arms above her head and spread her legs far apart. Her warm moist pussy was now touching the red engorged cock head as several very thin vines pulled her pussy folds apart. Several others were slithering into her tight asshole making the girl purr from the sensation, followed by a louder growling as the vines moved deeper into her body exploring. The sensation was unlike anything she could describe.

From her lips now escaped what could only be described as a yelp of pleasure. Her body was being lowered onto the plants cock. The massive thing looked like belonged on a large dog, red and tapered, but larger. It had to be the size of a man's forearm and the red hot tip that glistened with wetness was slipping inside her. Slowly the vines pulled her body down impaling her on the cock that now seemed to be pushing her insides aside to make room for itself.

More tiny vines seemed to have hold of her head and slipped into her ears before she could swear they got to her brain. Gina could think but not, could almost understand what was happening but not really. She felt like her brain and body were now two separate things yet she could feel the vines that had entered her ass wiggling away throughout her body and now coming out of her mouth at the same time she knew a really large cock was filling her very warm body.

She shuddered as if electricity had been shot through her and realized it was allowing her to feel everything again. Her body hurt from the stretching but this was over shadowed by the intense pleasure it was giving her. Then without warning it began lifting her and dropping her effectively fucking her and bringing about her first orgasm. Gina cried out loudly from her climax as her body was subjected to the roughest sex ever.

Every part of her body was getting some sort of pleasure and her moans carried this. Then a vine slipped between her lips and began shooting very warm thick liquid into her almost choking her in the process and still Gina climaxed. Just as suddenly as the fucking started it stopped, quickly followed by a volcano eruption of plant cum deep inside her. She cried out around the vine in her mouth as she felt like she would burst from the intense pressure that was building.

Gina's belly grew distended as more fluids than should have been possible flooded into her from the cock in her pussy and vine in her mouth. Her thoughts raced as the flow died off. Slowly she felt her body lifted from the cock and just as its pointed head slipped from her wet opening her pussy seemed to close and stick that way sealing the massive amount of liquid inside her. Naked she was placed on her feet and slowly all of the vines slipped away as the plant lowered back into the ground until it looked like the plant as she originally discovered it.

Gina really didn't have any idea of when she started walking or how far she walked but walk she did right through the night. As dawn brought light yet again to the forest she felt some very wet egg sized things begin to fall from her pussy while she walked. Unconsciously she continued to walk as a green goo covered egg would fall every 5 or 6 steps. By the time she wandered into a park ranger's view her swelling had returned to normal.

"Unit 12 to base, I have another naked female. I am on the north side of Henderson ridge this time. She is out of it like the last two, naked, nothing on her, just walking. I will be walking her down the yellow trail if you can dispatch me an E.M.S. unit and the state police."

Gina woke in the hospital the following day in perfect health and recounting an amazing tale to the police and doctors. She was unaware that she was the third woman to tell this story, and also unaware that the other two ladies male companions as well as a park ranger were all missing.