Spring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mattie clenched around his length, pushing her hands up his shirt, she pinched his nipple between her fingers. He gasped and as she moved forward, he thrust up into her, hands once again at her waist, holding her in place as he pushed his full length inside her. The red that held her deepened into lava, she felt herself begin to tremble. Moisture gathered where he thrust, coating his cock with her fluid. He quivered and leaned up, pushing deeper into her. He bit her nipple through the fabric of her dress, the gathering quickened and she met his every stroke with one of her own.

"Oh Gods!" she cried, digging her short nails into his arms. Red turned to white and she reached a high point. The ground fell from her; she ceased to think, to breathe, even to be. Mattie let herself be claimed, her legs clenched, she tensed around his hardness and let her head roll back. She let out another cry as she shuddered over and over again. It was enough to send him over with her. She felt his hot jet inside her, his jerking matched her own for the longest time, the briefest moments that lasted a lifetime. She shivered once more before her body relaxed. Roland caught her in his arms and kissed her mouth, so full of passion, so full of thankfulness. Just so full of everything that he was.

She returned his kiss, first on the mouth, then on the cheek, finishing with his forehead. A trickle of sweat ran down her back and she pushed his hair back from his face, hair that was now sweaty and dishevelled. "Ah Ro' do you know what we look like?" she said with a laugh.

"Like a pair of youngsters that've been making love under a tree no doubt." He replied laughing with her. She let herself be lowered back onto the blanket and lay there for a moment, her limbs shook still, she wasn't sure if she'd be able to move them on her own yet, even her fingers were tingling. She watched as he fixed his jeans before flopping next to her. "It's been a wonderful picnic." He said finally.

"Can't fault you there." She replied, pushing her skirts into order. He leaned over and placed his warm mouth over hers.

"We should head back soon." He said. She nodded, not wanting to let go of his sweetness just yet.

"I know the truth of it Roland, we each have our own place to take in our worlds, just don't rob me of you just yet." She said. He graced her with a smile before scooping her in his arms and holding her.

"Fear it not Mattie. I'm in no rush yet." He kissed her again, lingering for just a moment too long before breaking off. "I think we should head back as I am parched with thirst and we've drank most of the water packed in the basket." He arose and pulled her to her feet. "What happens after we're refreshed back at the inn is up to us when we arrive." He said.

"Roland, you're truly insatiable." She said. She brushed the end of his nose with her lips before gathering up the blanket and stuffing it into the basket. He snorted out a little laugh before grabbing the basket.

"Come on then Mattie." He said. She linked her arm through his and let him lead her in the direction of the inn, smiling all the way to her toes.

12