Spring Chores

Story Info
A couple takes the opportunity to get dirty.
1k words
4.13
21k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erikafoxx
erikafoxx
28 Followers

"Want a glass of iced tea, sweetie?" I asked. My husband and I were doing our annual spring chores, and he had just turned off the lawn mower. It was unusually hot for April, and we were both suffering from the heat.

I had been cleaning the patio and decided to take a break. Troy wiped the sweat from his forehead with the t-shirt he had been wearing, and he smiled at me and nodded. He walked toward me, and I felt a little twinge between my legs. Troy was hot, and not just from the weather today. I watched as he dried the sweat from his tanned and muscular chest with his t-shirt, and I couldn't help feeling turned-on.

"Here's you tea, babe," I said. "What's next on your list of things to get done?" He took the glass and I watched him take a long drink before he sat down next to me on our patio lounger.

"Well," he said. "I would like to get the patio power-washed next I guess. That is, if you've got everything ready."

"Sounds good to me," I said. "I've got everything off except what we're sitting on."

Troy stood up, and then leaned over and kissed me. His lips were salty from his sweat, and his tongue was cool from the tea. I put my hand on his back and pulled him closer, but he broke off the kiss and stood up. He was standing right in front of me, and I could tell that he was pitching a little tent in his loose shorts. I looked up at him while he tipped the glass back and finished his tea.

"God, that tasted good Becky," he said.

"The tea or me?" I asked with a wink, and he laughed. The tea was good, but I liked how he tasted better.

"Both, baby," he said. "But you always taste the best." He leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek. "I have to get this patio washed. Wanna help me?"

"Sure," I answered. "What do you want me to do?"

Troy asked me to get the power washer from the garage while he got the hose ready to hook up to it. A few minutes later we were both on the patio again, and he hooked up the hose to the back of the power washer. We moved the lounger just off the patio, and I sat down on it while I watched him fill the gas tank. I didn't why, but the sight of his sweaty muscles and that kiss had made me wet. I moved my thighs back and forth, wanting to feel the friction on my clit. I loved that feeling, and the sight of Troy's tight butt and strong back rippling as he pulled the cord to start the washer made me rock my hips a little.

"Sorry it's so noisy!" Troy shouted over the noise of the washer. He unhooked the pressure hose and started to spray the patio, but the hose was still coiled from being wrapped on the washer. I stood up to help him untwist it, and I felt the most amazing thing. The pressure hose was buzzing in my hand, and it was buzzing hard!

Troy and I have an amazing and satisfying sex life. He travels a lot, and we've gotten good at having phone sex. On his trip last month, we even tried using Skype to have long-distance video sex! It wasn't the same as feeling his cock pumping in and out of me, and I'm sure his hand didn't feel like my wet pussy to him, either. But the sight of him stroking his cock and hearing him beg me to make myself cum brought me to a mind-blowing orgasm as I held my vibrator on my clit.

And this hose was buzzing harder than any vibrator I'd ever held. I sat down again, and I held the hose between my legs. The vibration was exquisite, and I pushed it up so that I could hold it right against my crotch. I laid back on the lounger and squeezed my legs together with the hose sticking out between my legs and running under my thigh. I knew that if I kept it here for very long that I was going to come. And the sight of my husband's glistening muscular body in front of me just added to my arousal.

Troy tried to pull the hose to reach further, and I felt the tug on my leg. I saw him turn and look at me, and the look of frustration at not being able to get the hose was replaced by a knowing grin. He took his finger from the trigger on the wand and the buzzing stopped.

He walked over to me and knelt down in the grass beside me. He pulled the trigger on the wand and the buzzing started again. I put my hand between my legs and pushed the delicious vibrating hose tight against my pussy, and I felt the tingling buzz on my swollen clit. I looked over at Troy and his deep brown eyes were full of lust. I looked down and he was holding the hose against the bulge in his shorts. He leaned in to my neck and nuzzled me, licking and kissing his way up to my ear.

"Make yourself come for me, Becky," he whispered. I shivered with the feeling of his breath in my ear. He kept licking and kissing and whispering and nibbling, and I couldn't take it any longer. I felt my orgasm start in my toes and the waves of pure pleasure increased until I was almost screaming from the intensity. I pushed the hose harder against my clit, and I couldn't keep myself from bucking my hips as I came over and over with that wonderful vibrating hose clamped tight against my pussy.

"I want your cock inside me, Troy," I whispered in his ear. "Let's go inside and fuck, baby." Troy stood up and I could see his cock standing proud under his shorts. He helped me to stand on my unsteady legs, and as we went into the house he turned off the washer.

"Let's go get dirty, Beck," he said. And we did.

erikafoxx
erikafoxx
28 Followers