Springtime, Appletinis & Nicole

Story Info
She watches roommate's mom workout.
2.1k words
4.44
38.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret and I met at a bar a while back as you might recall. A lot of stuff has happened since then, but I gotta tell this particular story now. It's too good. I had moved into the sorority house. Yeah, what can I say; other than I guess fucking the Pres' boyfriend didn't hurt my chances. Anyway, the house was deserted on a Saturday in late spring. Most of the girls went to the beach for the weekend. I had worked on the day in question, but was off until Tuesday. Margaret was letting me share her room until a single opened up. I was hoping somebody would get pregnant or flunk out. There were a couple of candidates I was rooting for.

I was on the little third floor balcony outside our room sipping an apple martini. You can only imagine how mellow I was feeling. I was wearing a large, cotton shirt, sleeves rolled up, and a pair of my favorite old, baggy, cotton khaki shorts. I would have preferred being naked, but I didn't want to attract the campus cops. Up the street a guy was mowing a lawn. The faint aroma of newly mown grass and internal combustion fumes were in the air. I love that smell; it reminds me that it's the best time of year.

I forget what I had on the stereo, probably something mellow.

Anyway I was thinking about what a dream it was living in the house. A lot of guys I have known would probably give 10 years off their life to be in my position. I'm not as obsessed with girls as are men. But when a girl strolls down the hall with her kimono loosely tied or wearing her camisole and bikini bottoms, I sometimes have to retire to my room and give my clit some loving attention. Trust me guys, and girls for that matter, it's as good as you imagine. Sorry, getting a little away from the point of the story.

My reverie was interrupted by a knock on the door. I thought, oh fuck. It was locked. Another knock. "Hey Meg it's me", I recognized Margaret's mother's voice; she apparently didn't know Margaret was at the beach. I opened the door, said hi and invited her in. Her name is Nicole, I told her of Margaret's whereabouts.

She accepted my offer of a martini. Her face was slightly red and she was sweating; she must have been jogging or playing tennis- or fucking I suppose. She wore tight jogging shorts a tank top, and a bra. She is probably early 40's and big like Margaret.

"This is a wonderful drink, but to really make my afternoon complete I need a shower."

"I should be able to help, we've got the bathroom we share with our suitemates, but everybody's out of town so go on in and shower." She drained her glass, and handed it to me. "Another?" she nodded. "There're clean towels in there." I had to make a new batch of martinis, so while I was working on that she went in the bathroom and closed the door. I poured myself one...ahhhh. I decided to see if she wanted her drink now or wanted to wait. I asked through the door.

"Bring it on in" I was a little startled when I opened the door, she had the shower curtain open and stood with her right foot on the tub edge shaving her thigh...up real high on her thigh. She looked at me and smiled, "put it there on the sink." I followed instructions then left, and closed the door.

I was back out on the balcony when she came out of the bathroom. She poured another drink. She was wearing a short, silk robe, nothing on underneath and not fastened in front. At the time it was not clear whether she didn't know I was watching or didn't care. I took a sip now and then as I enjoyed observing her.

I find watching someone when they don't know you are doing it, exciting. Even if they are only pretending not to know you are watching. Nicole was good at this little game. She had a lot of the exhibitionist in her. She didn't acknowledge me and that's what made the episode so erotic for me.

As I said she is a big woman in an attractive way; not fat, sort of muscular and athletic, nice tan, no tan lines. Hmm interesting. Light brown wavy hair, shoulder-length, apparently her natural color based on her pubic variety. Her hair was still wet, so she retrieved a hairdryer from her bag and stood in front of the dresser mirror combing and blowing her hair. She was facing away from me, but it was certainly possible she could see me in the mirror. I could see her face and breasts in the reflection. I guessed 36B, or so, large medium brown nipples, nice shape, not sagging yet. Her ass is still tight...nice shapely legs...I'd like to see her in heels. Finished drying her hair, she put the dryer back in her bag. I was thinking how much fun I was having, and so was my pussy.

Still standing in the middle of the room she placed a call on her cell phone. "Yan? Yeah hi, come on over, ok." I wondered what the fuck was going on. She put her phone back in the bag. She walked to the door onto the balcony and said, "This person is coming over and we're going to play, if you would like to watch that would really turn me on."

"Sounds like fun."

"Only one condition, they can't know you're watching, so you need to stay out of site."

"Ok?" I nodded my head and smiled. She gave me a little kiss on the cheek, looked in my eyes then moved closer and brushed my lips with a gentle but hot kiss, then slipped her tongue in my mouth.

"Mmmm, thanks you're sweet, enjoy."

In about 5 minutes there was a knock at the door. Yan was a young asian woman, maybe 25, cute, long black hair. She wore a white t-shirt and cut-off jeans, and carried an Adidas bag.

Nicole gave her a kiss. Then she spread a large towel on the bed, dropped her robe, and lay on her back. Yan searched through her bag and removed a bottle of massage oil. Although only the screen was closed I couldn't hear what was being said, only muffled voices. Nicole spoke, and the woman unzipped her pants, let them drop to the floor and kicked them out of the way, she pulled the t-shirt over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra, white bikini underwear. She had surprisingly large breasts for someone so thin. Like her hair her nipples were dark, her pubies were visible around the panties and were thick and dark.

To avoid detection I was peeking around the corner of the door jam. Since I was on the balcony, I had to keep my clothing on and not do any obvious stroking of my person. The urge to do so was compelling, however.

I took another sip of martini hoping to ease my tension. I read an article that claimed that alcohol increased testosterone levels in women, and that was why we were more likely to fuck when drunk. No mention of inhibitions. I have my doubts. Off the subject again excuse me, but I like to educate my audience as well as entertain :-D.

Yan began by pouring oil on her hands. Standing at the foot of the bed she applied the oil liberally to Nicole's calves, ankles and feet. Using alternatively her fingers and palms, she massaged the muscles of Nicole's calves and the soles of her feet. Yan had a sweet little ass. When she bent to work I had a great view; her breasts swung forward, her butt tensed, and her panties rode up to show more of her smooth little cheeks. She poured more oil onto her palms, and moved to the side now working on Nicole's thighs. Nicole spread her legs so the woman had free access to her. I admired Nicole's pussy. Her hips started to respond to the woman's touch. She wanted Yan to massage her pussy, but she did not touch Nicole there yet. Teasing her a bit I think.

Next she poured oil directly on Nicole's breasts, letting it flow over her shoulders, chest and tummy. She smoothed the oil over this area, saving the nipples for last. Yan first kneaded her shoulders and arms; working on them as she had the legs. When she had finished this, she massaged and tantalized Nicole's breasts and nipples. Nicole was moving under her touch. Her lips parted, making some sweet little sounds I could barely hear.

Nicole rolled onto her stomach.

Yan oiled the backs of Nicole's calves and thighs. Massaging them kneading the muscles to loosen and relax them. She did the same to her back and shoulders. Then she lightly brushed all of Nicole with her fingers. I would be a fucking puddle if it had been me. As it was I got incredibly horny.

Nicole turned onto her back, lying with her legs spread wide. I could hear her now. "Come on honey I need you." Yan leaned to kiss her. A deep open mouth kiss. Wet and hot. Her hands were between Nicole's thighs. She separated her labia, carefully attending to each lip, massaged each one gently between her thumb and forefinger, and then slid her fingers slightly inside Nicole. Nicole's ass tightened and rose to Yan's touch. She couldn't lay still.

"There sweetie is that where you want it? Ummm I thought so, oooh, you're all wet I better clean up some of that juice with my tongue hadn't I?" She helped Nicole sit up on the edge of the bed, and knelt between her legs. Nicole grabbed the woman's head and pushed it close to her pussy. She ran her fingers through her hair, rolled her own head back. Yan was kissing, sucking, and licking Nicole's pussy, then started massaging her clit with her tongue. Nicole now with her hands on her knees was grinding her hips as if fucking Yan's mouth.

"Oh shit, oh fuck baby, please please, put your fingers inside me."

"No I've got something better dear." She rose, went to her bag and got a smooth cylindrical strap-on dildo. She showed it to Nicole who rolled back on the bed waiting for the plastic monster to slide into her cunt. First, Yan removed her panties and fastened the harness around her waist and between her legs. She found a bottle of lubricant in her bag, and while standing over Nicole smiling down at her, applied the liquid to the cock as if she were masturbating. Yan set the lubricant aside, climbed onto the bed between Nicole's legs and pushed the monster unhurriedly inside her. Now gliding slowly in and out, she lowered her lips to Nicole's left breast and circled the nipple with her tongue. Nicole's hips rose and fell to meet Yan's thrusts. She reached between her thighs to massage her clit. I could see the dildo between Yan's legs. It was shiny with Nicole's juices in the late afternoon sunlight. Yan's ass and lips were wet too, presumably one due to excitement and the other due to sweat.

"I want to help you cum, I want it so intense...unbearable for you." "Oh shit, oh baby do it...ahhhh oh god yes." Nicole uttered a series of unintelligible moaning sounds and now screamed for mercy. "Ahhhhghhh goddamn bitch fuck me, fuck me...shiiiiiiiiiiiiit." Yan was quiet, but the tension in her muscles and face betrayed the intensity of her own arousal. Her movements no longer graceful; desperate, the veins on her forehead stood out like she might explode. "Oh oh oh....." Nicole was coming, her whole body taut not making a sound, but a silent scream. Yan embraced her roughly as they rocked, hugged, kissed frantically. At last she rolled off Nicole. She tore off the strap on and attacked her own pussy, and desperately stroked her clit. Nicole rolled toward her and fondled her nipples looking at Yan's face to watch her reaction. Shortly Yan came in a more restrained, but nonetheless, intense display of passion.

The two women lying still, continued to embrace, side by side, sweat glistening on both their bodies. I could still hear the guy mowing the lawn, a dog barked; life goes on the world oblivious. I sat back on my chair out of sight, unzipped my shorts and examined my pussy for signs of arousal. Yep, uhuh, oooo my. Stay tuned.