Springtime in Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LillaBerndt
LillaBerndt
54 Followers

He stopped. "Your nether regions?" he shot back with a laugh. "Nether regions. Seriously."

"Laugh all you want but you're not the one that has a large shaft ramming into her repeatedly."

"I thought you were enjoying the ramming."

"It's kind of like having large amounts of chocolate. It feels really good while you're doing it, but you know you're going to pay for it later."

Jason walked back to the frying pan. "Okay, we'll let your nether regions breathe today. Probably just as well, I have a meeting with my clients I have to get to. Will you be okay on your own today?"

"Of course! I don't want to interfere with your life; you have a job and such. I'll probably just laze around the apartment, applying cold compresses to my nether regions."

"Stop saying nether regions. It makes you sound like my grandmother." Said Jason, but he smiled every time she said it.

"Your grandmother said nether regions? She sounds like a cool lady."

"Stop it! Ouch!" He said as some grease jumped out of the pan and burned him.

"I told you it was a bad idea to cook bacon while naked."

"Well then you watch the bacon while I go and put on a T-shirt."

When he got back, Rachel said, "So I've been thinking about your idea."

"Oh? And what conclusion did you come to?"

"I'm in."

Jason froze with the pan in one hand and some bacon dangling precariously off the fork in his other. "Really? Don't tease me about this. Really? You don't have to."

"Put the frying pan down before you drop it. I know I don't have to. I want to. I want to try new things. This will be new. Do you trust this girl?"

Jason had turned off the element. "Yeah, I really do. I've known her since I got here. She's pretty experienced; she throws key parties and things like that a lot. I've never been to one, I haven't had the courage. Or the right partner as you have to show up as a couple."

"I would like it to be as anonymous as possible. I don't really want to go over and have to make it through a dinner or something before we get on with it. I'm not sure if I can handle having to make small talk."

"Okay, I'll tell her. Are you sure you want-"

Rachel cut him off. "I'm sure. Stop asking."

"Okay," he said, and then he grinned. "Awesome."

Rachel grinned back, feeling a thrill of anticipation.

So now she found herself in this beautiful apartment, being led up the stairs by the man she didn't even know three weeks ago to have a threesome with him and a woman she had never met. He had called his friend, and she had been more than happy to set everything up. They were to show up and let themselves into the apartment. She told them to go upstairs to the bedroom and get started, she would come in later. That way no one had to make small talk and Rachel would remain anonymous, at least in name.

They walked into the bedroom and Rachel gasped. It was gorgeous. It looked like a movie set from the forties, with gauzy drapes flowing from the ceiling and soft creams everywhere. The bed was enormous. Like, ten people could fit into it with ease kind of enormous. Rachel thought of the key parties that were thrown here and wondered how many people had been on this bed doing what they were about to do. It was sumptuously decorated with satin sheets and mounds of pillows.

Jason turned to her. "Ready?"

"Ready."

Jason started kissing her, first on her lips, and then slowing moving his way down her neck to her chest.I cannot believe I'm doing this,she thought. She was half paying attention to Jason, and half expecting this mystery woman to walk in at any moment. Of course, Jason would not be ignored.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" He asked. "I wouldn't be angry if you didn't, you have nothing to prove to me."

Rachel took a deep bracing breath. "I'm sure." She said. "I'm just nervous, that's all. I've never done anything like this, but I guess that's the point."

Jason gently placed his hands on either side of her face. "I mean it, Rachel. You absolutely don't have to do this. Just say the word, and we'll get out of here."

"I really do want to at least give it a try. If it gets to be too much, I can always excuse myself to the bathroom and just not come back." Rachel smiled at Jason. "I'm sure you and your friend can carry on without me."

"That's not really the point of the evening, though."

"If I get too uncomfortable, I'll let you know. I promise."

Jason kissed her again, hard and heavy. He pushed her up against the door they had come through, and it closed with a slam. His tongue weaved its way into her mouth, and this time Rachel returned the kiss with all of her attention. Jason's hands moved lower and started to unbutton her blouse. Rachel leaned her head back and let Jason's hands rove all over her body. She loved the feel of his palms on her skin, especially when he was taking her clothes off. Jason's hands moved down to her skirt, quickly sending it fluttering to the floor. Rachel had gone shopping this afternoon for some new underwear, and was pleased to see by the look on Jason's face that he had noticed.

"Wow."

Rachel smiled. She wanted to look coy and alluring, but had a feeling she might just look a little sheepish. "Do you like it?"

"You look so hot right now. I'm not sure I'm really willing to share you with anyone."

Rachel looked down. She had taken her time choosing what she thought Jason would like. She had finally decided on a kelly green set. The bra was lacy and low, so that it pushed her boobs up but showed off a lot of them at the same time. The panties were also lacy, but there really wasn't much to them. Rachel wasn't used to thongs but it seemed to be having the desired effect. The cherry on top, Rachel felt, were the lace topped thigh high stockings. Jason stepped back and looked Rachel over from head to toe. Her heels were still on, so she was a little taller than him at the moment. She stepped out of the pool of clothing at her feet. "So what do you want to do with me exactly?"

Jason stepped closer, a greedy look in his eyes. "I want to fuck you until you're raw. I want to make sure you won't be able to walk properly for a week, and then I want to fuck you some more."

Rachel threw her hair behind her shoulders. She ran a finger down to her bra strap and slipped it off of her shoulder. That seemed to be all of the invitation Jason needed. He took the last step and kissed Rachel again, so hard her lips hurt. She started to walk toward the bed, taking Jason with her. She could feel his dick hard against her leg, so she reached down and unzipped his pants. She gave them a good tug, knowing that his boxers would come off as well.

She then gave Jason a solid push backwards. He fell onto the bed, panting. She straddled him, and then leaned forward to undo his shirt. She took her time, kissing his chest after every button she freed. She knew she was wet, all he would have had to do is move slightly and he would have slid right into her. Jason must have known it too, but he seemed to be waiting for the party to start in earnest. After Rachel had taken Jason's shirt off, she slid a little further down his legs until her ass was in the air and her mouth hovered over his dick.

She looked up, but Jason seemed to be determinedly avoiding eye contact with her. In fact, she could almost hear him mentally reciting some old boring facts, trying to keep himself from getting too carried away. She started to lick. Not much, just a few quick jabs with her tongue. Jason was writhing. She then licked the whole length of him. She put his head in her mouth and sucked for a few seconds, all the while playing gently with his balls with her fingers. Jason was breathing so heavy Rachel almost didn't hear the faint click of the door closing behind her.

The next thing she knew, there were a pair of hands on her, running up and down her thighs and over her ass. She tried to focus on what she was doing to Jason, but this whole experience was just so new. She cleared the new addition from her thoughts, and took all of Jason into her mouth. He let out a loud moan, and she looked up. He was watching her now, but his eyes kept going from Rachel to the woman who had entered the room. Rachel then heard in her ear, "Just keep sucking his cock, you look so hot doing that."

She obeyed with gusto. She ran her mouth up and down the full length of his dick, while she felt the woman's hands slide up her thigh and to her pussy. Rachel almost stopped breathing, but felt herself throb. She was turned on by this woman. The woman tickled her lips before slowly putting first one, then two fingers inside of Rachel.It's okay, you can handle this. It's not much different than having a man do this.The woman started to move her fingers, and Rachel started to go a little harder on Jason, using her teeth every now and then.

Jason must have decided he was getting too carried away. He pulled himself out of Rachel's mouth and flipped her over, so that she was on her back. Rachel was able to get her first glimpse of the woman she was about to have sex with. She was average height, but like Rachel was wearing heels. And nothing else. Her skin was darker, she might have been Mediterranean. Her hair was long and dark and tumbled over her breasts. She wasn't rail thin by any means. The woman pulled Rachel's feet so that she was diagonal along the bed, then looked directly at Rachel and smiled. "We are going to have so much fun." She slid Rachel's panties off.

Rachel wasn't sure what to say to that. Everything that was happening certainly felt good, but she was still a little scared. There was no going back from this. Just as she was wondering if she should pull the plug before things got too out of control, she felt a jolt. Jason had lay down and placed his head between her legs. Jason licked and sucked on her clit, and she felt an orgasm building already. The woman lay down next to Rachel and started to kiss her. Her lips were soft and warm, and the gloss she was wearing was slightly vanilla flavored. She reached up and started to fondle Rachel's breast. She leaned her head down and moved the lacy green bra out of the way. She then started to suck on Rachel's nipple. Rachel could only see her dark hair spread out over her chest, and she made her decision. She reached out and drew the woman's head back up and kissed her, reaching down with her own hand to the woman's breasts, pinching her nipple. The woman looked up at Rachel and smiled.

"I need something to call you." Rachel said, barely able to get the words out. Jason was now using his tongue to fuck her pussy, and she was racing closer to that release.

"You can call me V.", the woman said. She leaned down again, and as V sucked on her nipple Rachel felt that familiar wave crash over her. She arched her back and cried out. Jason stood up and wiped his face with a nearby tissue. He looked very pleased with himself. Rachel barely noticed. V had swung her leg over and was now straddling Rachel. She moved down her legs just as Rachel had moved down Jason's earlier. "Oh God..." Rachel managed to get out. V started to massage Rachel with her fingers. Jason moved up and kneeled on the bed over Rachel, so she could take him in her mouth again. Rachel didn't know what to focus on. She decided to just let what was happening happen. She figured there probably wasn't a right or wrong way to do this.

She took all of Jason in her mouth again; running her lips up and down his cock at the same pace V was dipping her fingers in and out of Rachel's snatch. Suddenly, V stopped and curled her fingers. Rachel gasped as a new sensation washed over her. She grabbed Jason's cock and started to jerk him off. He was watching V finger Rachel. Suddenly, V stopped and got up. Rachel took the moment to make sure she was still breathing, it seemed like all of the air had been sucked from the room.

Then V was back. She was holding a light green dildo in her hand. "So, do you want to take two cocks?"

Rachel nodded. At this point she probably would have agreed to pretty much anything. Jason leaned in so she could take him back in her mouth, and she felt V slide the plastic dick into her cunt. She moaned, which apparently felt good on Jason's cock, making him moan. He angled himself slightly, so he would be able to watch V glide the dildo in and out of Rachel.

Rachel meanwhile was floating. She felt so good, to be so stimulated at once. V was being very gentle, making sure not to push it in too far so as not to hurt her. She thought she could handle a bit more, so she took Jason out of her mouth and panted, "Harder!"

V sped up, pushing that dick into Rachel even further. She felt the cock inside of her, running up and down her pussy. V then started to rub her clit, and she came before she even realized she was close.

V then leaned her head down and started to lick Rachel's pussy. She really was very good at it, extending Rachel's orgasm. She spread her wet lips and used her tongue to dance over Rachel's clit, then pushed into her tunnel. "Your pussy tastes amazing. Is this the first time you've been eaten out by a woman?"

Rachel tried to answer with Jason's dick still in her mouth. "Mmm-hmm." Jason moaned as the vibrations ran over his cock.

"You are so wet, I love tasting you." With that, she buried her head back between Rachel's legs and fucked her with her tongue. Rachel was moaning. She couldn't really grasp what was happening, but it all felt so good. V pulled back.

"Would you like to taste me?" she asked.

Rachel realized what V was offering. If she wasn't up for it, Rachel could continue to be a passive partner, keeping the tryst as one sided as possible. Rachel thought about it. She had come this far, she might as well try everything. "Yes, I would."

Everyone shifted positions. V lay back at the head of the bed across the pillows. Rachel knelt down in front of her, and Jason stood behind Rachel. She leaned her head down and took her first, tentative lick at V's pussy. This was just so foreign. V lay very still, letting Rachel work up whatever courage she needed to continue. Rachel looked over V's body, taking in the olive skin and long limbs. She leaned back in and ran her hands up V's legs to her pussy. She was already very wet. Rachel took her time, first fingering V's cunt. V leaned back and pushed her hips toward Rachel. She put two fingers inside V, and moved them in and out slowly. She realized that it would not be difficult to please V. All she had to do was what she liked to have done to her. She leaned her head down and found V's clit with her tongue. She heard the sharp intake of breath that meant she was in the right spot.

"Oh yeah, baby. Suck that clit for me."

She started to suck, trying to make sure she wasn't being too rough. Jason was still rooted to the spot behind her, so she turned around and said, "Are you going to going to put that dick to good use, or do we need to bring out the plastic one?"

Jason came out of his reverie and slid his dick into Rachel's pussy. It felt so good that she almost forgot about V, but when she opened her eyes V's still wet snatch was right in front of her. Rachel went back to fingering her pussy while she sucked her clit. V had started to squirm, so Rachel picked up the pace. She couldn't believe how good this felt, to be licking a woman while being fucked by a man. V grabbed Rachel's head and pushed her further into her pussy, allowing her to dig even deeper with her tongue. Jason was still fucking her, rocking her whole body with his thrusts. Rachel was going as deep into V as she could with her tongue. She was now fully committed to what was happening. She wanted the whole experience. She flicked her tongue over V's clit time and again. Suddenly V arched her back and Rachel felt the muscles in her pussy contract. My God, she had brought this woman to orgasm. The feeling was slightly unbelievable.

"Oh, I want to feel a dick inside of me, fuck me!" V said to Jason. He pulled himself out of Rachel and she moved to the side. She blinked as Jason rammed his dick into V. She had actually forgotten this part, the part where Jason has sex with another woman. She watched while he slid his cock in and out of V, and a small part of her wondered if this is what he saw when he screwed her. Another part of her however, was very aroused by watching them. She thought Jason looked amazing while he was having sex with her. It apparently wasn't limited to just her. He just looked amazing while he was having sex, period. She reached back and undid her bra, finally taking it off completely. She got up to V's mouth and kissed her as her body rocked with Jason's every move. Rachel grabbed V's breasts and pushed them together. She kept kissing V hard. It was a little different to kiss a woman. There was no sense of dominance there, just softness and that small bit of vanilla. She reached her hand down and started to rub V's clit while Jason was fucking her. V responded to her touch by raising her hips. Rachel moved so that she was straddling V's face, facing Jason. He lifted his eyes to hers, and she smiled. She leaned forward and kissed him. The sound of V coming from underneath them brought them out of the kiss.

"Don't stop fucking me, keep that dick inside of me!" she panted.

V started to lick at Rachel. She made sure she was giving V all the room she needed. As she started to suck on Rachel's clit, she used her fingers to fuck Rachel. Jason was wide eyed, watching V and Rachel. He slowed his thrusting down, letting V focus on Rachel. Rachel threw her head back, feeling the warm sensation of the coming orgasm wash over her. She knew she was a mess down there, but it felt so good to have V's mouth on her clit that she didn't really care. A few more strokes with V's tongue, and Rachel came hard. She grabbed her breasts and held her own nipples, so hard she knew she was leaving fingernail marks. She eased herself off of V, and lay down on the bed.

Jason pulled out of V, and lay back on the bed next to Rachel. She looked over at him. "You're not tired out, are you?"

He grinned. "A bit, but Lord knows I'm not going anywhere."

"Well, maybe we should make this easier on you, then."

She knelt over his dick, slowly lowering herself onto it. They both moaned. Rachel was sure she had never been so wet, everything was so smooth. V came up to the head of the bed, and kneeled over Jason's face. His regular strokes became a little more erratic as his attention was divided. Rachel stared at V where Jason was licking her. Jason's focus on V let her take a break, and she sat on top of him, watching him eat out another woman. She was so turned on. V looked up and caught Rachel's eye. She slowly ran her hand down and cupped one of her boobs, raising it so she could kiss her nipple. Her other hand went down lower. She rubbed her clit as Jason tongue fucked her, keeping eye contact with Rachel the whole time. Rachel had started to grind on Jason's dick, if only because she couldn't sit still anymore.

V leaned forward, keeping her pussy within tongue's reach for Jason. Rachel mirrored her movement without thinking. She reached her hand out and caressed V's breast, enjoying the soft feel of the mass. Her head went down and she took it into her mouth, licking and sucking. V's hand had come up to meet with Rachel. V was fondling her breast at the same time.

"Kiss me again," said V. Rachel was more than happy to comply, although she found herself a little taken aback at how much she was enjoying herself. She hadn't known what to think walking into this, but she had never been so aroused. Jason had stopped what he was doing to watch V and Rachel. Rachel was putting everything she had into this kiss. Her tongue snaked around V's mouth, wanting to take in as much as she could. At this point, Rachel and V were mirror images: each with one hand on the other's breast, and the other hand on their own clits.

LillaBerndt
LillaBerndt
54 Followers