Springtime in Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason managed to get out from under them, and said, "I want you two to spend some time together."

They didn't really need much prodding. The intensity between them was almost tangible. They moved closer without Jason between them and switched hands so that they were rubbing each other's clits. Their lips never parted, except to make the occasional foray down to the other's boob. They spent some time like that, chest to chest while rubbing their clits. Rachel leaned her head down and started to run her tongue around V's nipple. She took as much into her mouth and sucked hard, leaving marks. She loved the feel of V's boobs in her hands. They were so soft and heavy.

V pulled away, and told Rachel to lie down. She did as she was told, knowing that V had much more experience with this sort of thing than she did. V lay down as well, but further away. She then slid closer to Rachel, so that their cunts were right up against each other. V started to grind. Rachel leaned back on her elbows, enjoying the sensation that washed over her. She moved her hips in time to the rhythm that V was setting.Oh man, this felt good.Nothing direct, nothing penetrating, just one swollen clit against another. She ran her hand down and started to run her thumb over V's clit in smooth circles. V pushed her hand away and suddenly sat up. This motion pushed their hips even closer together, and Rachel felt a jolt through her body as her clit took the new angle. She sat up as well.

V wrapped her arms around Rachel's neck and ground her hips into her with all the strength she could muster. She leaned down and used her tongue to flick Rachel's nipple, then she bit lightly.

"Oh yeah. Harder."

V bit down and Rachel threw her head back. She came as V continued to grind into her, biting her nipple and scratching her nails down Rachel's back. She buried her face in V's neck and screamed as the orgasm washed over her. She had lost count of how many times she had come. She was sure this wouldn't be her last.

V said something Rachel couldn't hear, and then she sensed Jason going for something under the bed. He emerged with the longest dildo Rachel had ever seen in her life. She didn't care. She didn't know what the plan would be for it, but she knew V had it handled. V pulled away from Rachel and let Jason put one end of the dildo in her pussy. She motioned for Rachel to come closer. As she did, Jason put the other end into her pussy. He then moved it back and forth between the two women. They lay there, being fucked by the same dick. Jason increased the intensity and speed, until Rachel needed a break. She pulled away and took the dildo from Jason. She pulled V into a kneeling position then slid down and lay on her back, looking up at V's snatch. She dived in again, this time with no hesitation.

She headed right for V's clit, enveloping the small nub with her whole mouth. She slid three fingers into V's cunt, not really bothering to be gentle anymore. She slammed her fingers in and out, sometimes pausing to wiggle her fingers while they were inside V. She took one of her fingers out and let it rest on the opening to V's ass. V groaned. "Oh, just a little bit." She said. Rachel put her fingertip in the hole, and was immediately rewarded with a sharp cry of pleasure from V. She also heard a deep moan from her left. She looked over to see Jason, jerking himself off slowly while watching them.

"You like watching me finger her pussy?" She heard herself say. It actually surprised her to hear herself say the words, they sounded so brazen. Jason nodded. "Do you want me to finger her ass too?" Jason nodded again, looking as though he may pass out at any moment.

"Oh God, yes. Put your finger in my ass while you finger my cunt." V breathed.

Rachel repositioned, and started to finger V in earnest. Two in her pussy, one in her ass, all the while still licking her clit. She took a quick moment to congratulate herself on her multi-tasking ability before fully focusing on V. V was moving with her, her cries getting louder and louder as she neared her climax. Suddenly V tensed up, and Rachel's face was covered in V's juices. It took her a little off guard, and she sputtered for a moment. She wasn't given much time to recover.

V had leaned forward when she came, wanting to taste Rachel while she climaxed. They were now in the 69 position, or so Rachel assumed. She never thought her first foray into this position would be with a woman, but V was making it very hard to think anything rational at the moment. V sucked her clit and put her fingers back inside Rachel. V was so good at this; she brought Rachel right to the edge of orgasm. Jason moved behind V's ass, and Rachel knew what he wanted. She pushed her body away and spun around in one fluid motion. V resumed her work between Rachel's legs, and Rachel got a great view of Jason taking V from behind.

V groaned as his huge cock slid into her cunt and the vibrations that groaning created on Rachel's' pussy were intense. Jason started to thrust his dick deep inside of V, and she broke away from Rachel to take a huge gasping breath. Rachel took the moment to prop herself up on her elbows. Jason and Rachel locked eyes and they stared at each other while he fucked this other woman. Rachel thought he had never looked so hot. Jason had his hands on V's ass and was spreading her cheeks apart. He looked down to see the view and Rachel knew he wanted to give it to her in the ass.

"Do it. Fuck her ass, Jason. I want to watch your face as you slide your big dick into her tight little ass."

V chimed in. "Oh God, yes. I want to feel your giant cock in my ass."

Jason produced a bottle of lube from somewhere and started to apply it to his dick and finger it around V's ass. He slipped a single digit into her ass and she gasped, causing Rachel to gasp as the cool air hit her snatch. When he was satisfied she was sufficiently slippery, she slowly slid into her ass. His face slackened as he felt how tight she was. V looked up at Rachel and smiled. "His dick is amazing. It feels so goddamn amazing inside me."

He kept pushing until he was balls deep in her ass. She groaned as he filled her up. Rachel was entranced. She just watched as Jason started to rock back and forth, causing V to get louder and louder with every thrust. Then V said, "I want to fuck you while you watch him fuck me."

She grabbed the green dildo, and started shoving it into Rachel's pussy with the same abandon that Rachel had fingered her with earlier. She started licking Rachel's clit again, with fast strokes that seemed to be merciless. Rachel knew vaguely that she was going to hurt in the morning, but couldn't have cared less at the moment.

"Oh yeah, fuck me with that dick. Fuck me so hard, V." Rachel had never wanted anything more than to have that dick shoved as far into her as it could be. She wanted every inch of it inside of her. V thrust that cock in and out of her at the speed that Jason was fucking her ass. After doing this for a couple of minutes, Jason pulled out of V. "I don't want this party to end early." He said with a smirk. V then placed the tip of the dildo right on Rachel's ass.

"Turnabout is fair play, don't you think?" V asked, a smile playing around the corners of her lips. Rachel froze for a moment. It had come as enough of a shock to her that she had played with V's ass. She had never had anyone in that area, she didn't know if she would like it. Or if it would hurt. V seemed to read her mind.

"Do you not want me to? Have you ever done anal play?"

Jason said heavily from behind V, "Oh, I want to see you take that cock in your ass."

Rachel took a deep breath. "No I haven't before, but just go really slow and watch my reaction."

"I promise not to do anything you don't want me to."

V climbed off of Rachel and Rachel moved to the end of the bed. This way V could kneel right in front of her snatch. She took a smooth, smaller dildo out from a box under the bed. "This will be a little easier."

Rachel raised her hips so that V could have clear access to her ass. Her heart was pounding. How far would she go tonight? She reasoned that she could stop at any time, and besides, V seemed to know what she was doing.

"Go ahead. Fuck my ass."

V used a liberal amount of the lubricant on the dildo, and put in on Rachel's ass. Rachel drew in a sharp breath, and V started to push. Very slowly, V began easing open the tight hole that she was offered. Rachel almost couldn't breathe. It felt so odd, like nothing she had ever felt before. V placed something in her hand. She looked down to see a small bullet.

"Use that on your clit while I do this. It'll make everything easier to handle, and it should feel good."

Rachel turned it up to full power and pressed it against her clit. The effect was almost instantaneous. She practically sprinted to the finish line, coming hard before V had even finished pushing the dick into her ass. V looked up, startled. However startled V was however, it had nothing on how shocked Rachel was. She lay there panting for a moment. "Oh my God."

V cleared her throat. "So, that was a hit, then? Do you want to keep going with this?"

"God yes," croaked Rachel. She felt like she could just lay there for hours, coming over and over.

V eased the dildo back into her ass, as Rachel held the bullet hard against her clit. The combination of the two brought her right back to the edge. V slid the dildo back out a little, not letting her finish. Rachel moaned, "Oh God, please, please, make me come. I want to come so bad while you fuck my ass."

V didn't say anything, but kept moving the cock in and out of her ass. She never put it all the way in, but never took it all the way out. Jason moved over to where Rachel was and started to kiss her. He didn't spend much time on her mouth, but moved almost immediately to her breasts. He fondled them, pushing them together while he rubbed her nipples with his thumbs. Rachel wasn't sure how much more she could take.

Jason whispered in her ear," I want to fuck you while you have another cock in your ass."

Rachel nodded without really thinking about it. She had done so much tonight, what was one more thing? Jason moved to the edge of the bed where Rachel's legs were propped up. He placed a pillow underneath her ass, changing the depth of the dildo already in there. Her pussy contracted involuntarily, but stayed just shy of coming. V let go of the dildo while Jason got between her legs. He pushed her back a little on the bed so he could get his knees on it. V stayed right with them, never taking out the dildo. V then used the green dick from before on herself. This was so out of control. Three dicks and Rachel had two of them. One was being operated by a woman, and was in her ass. She could see what this looked like if someone were watching, and just the thought made her pussy contract. Rachel could feel another orgasm building. She lowered herself a little on that cock, tightening up as it slid a little deeper into her ass.

"C'mon, Jason. Fuck my cunt. I want to feel what it's like to have two cocks in me at the same time."

Jason very slowly put the tip of his dick inside Rachel's wet pussy. Rachel almost cried with anticipation. "Make me come, Jason. I want to come all over your cock."

Jason suddenly thrust his dick into Rachel's cunt. She screamed, not expecting the sudden feeling of fullness. Jason looked down at her, worried he had hurt her.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Keep fucking me. Fuck me hard, both of you."

Jason started into a rhythm, V keeping pace with the dick in her ass. Rachel had never felt so full, and she could feel the two cocks rubbing against each other between the thin wall that separated them. She thought she could do this for hours. She arched her back, grabbing her breast with one hand. She used the other to press the bullet even harder into her clit.Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God...

Her orgasm was explosive and lasted for what seemed like forever. Her body was covered in sweat and her own juice, and she never wanted this to end. V and Jason didn't slow down when she came and she left the bullet where it was. Just as she was over the orgasm, another one hit with overwhelming force. Her muscles contracted so hard that the dildo was pushed out of her ass and she heard the sound of V coming behind Jason.

"Fuck, I love to watch you come!" Said V, breathing hard and red faced. "You look so goddamn hot when you come."

Jason had slowed down, but V just said to him,"Fuck her tight little pussy."

He started to really push himself into her. She felt Jason's dick go in so deep, it started to hurt. His balls were slapping against her ass. V had lain down next to Rachel again, and was rubbing Rachel's clit while he pounded her, not that she needed the push. Rachel looked at her. "I want to eat you out one more time."

V smiled and knelt over Rachel's face. She looked up at that woman's snatch. She never thought she would be doing this, let alone craving it. Bu she loved it. She loved being with another woman and making her come. Rachel took the dildo and started to move it into V's cunt. Not the whole thing, just the tip. In and out, in and out, until V's legs began to quiver. Then Rachel pushed the full length into V. She gasped and grabbed her breasts. "Don't stop; keep fucking me hard with that dick." Rachel kept pumping it into V, as hard and as fast as she could. V's legs weren't able to take the strain; V had started sinking closer to Rachel's face. As soon as she was close enough, Rachel pushed the dick in as far as it would go. Then Rachel closed her mouth over V's clit and sucked. V screamed as she came, but Rachel didn't stop. Jason had started to really pound her, and she thought if she could keep things going they may all come at the same time. Rachel moved the dildo around in V's snatch, and just kept on sucking her clit. V was squirming pretty hard, but Rachel could feel the dildo move as the walls of V's pussy contracted around them a second time.

Rachel managed to breathe, "Keep fucking me!" to Jason, as she started to move her tongue fast and furious against V's clit. V had stopped moaning, and Jenna looked up long enough to see her and Jason kissing passionately. She went right back to what she was doing, determined to make V come once more. It was an adrenaline rush to make her come, almost as good as coming herself. Almost.

Just then she could feel Jason's legs shudder, a sure sign that he was almost done. She pushed on the dildo with one hand, while sucking as hard as she could on the clit in her mouth. She used her other hand to rub her own clit. She knew she was close, she just needed Jason to last a bit longer...V cried out again, and moved herself off of the punishing force that was Rachel's mouth. Apparently she had all she could take. She moved down and started to rub Rachel's clit, pushing her hand away. She was close, she was so close. Finally, she felt herself crest that wave. She screamed and V silenced her with a kiss. She then got up and moved behind Jason, who had changed his rhythm to long smooth strokes. She ran her hand up the back of his thigh, and suddenly his eyes got wide and Rachel felt his cock swell as he finished inside of her. He stayed in her for a few seconds, and then he pulled out and lay down on the bed next to her. V quietly slipped out the door. Rachel didn't even notice until she looked up a couple of minutes later.

"Where did she go?" Rachel asked when she felt she had the strength to speak.

Jason took some time answering. "Well, I told her that you wanted this to be as anonymous as possible, remember? She let us start without her, and she's gone before we have a chance to compose ourselves."

"I may never compose myself. That was...amazing."

"So it was a good idea?" Jason asked, smirking.

"Don't smirk at me like you didn't get anything out of that. You must have enjoyed yourself."

"You looked so hot. I can't even describe it, Rachel. You looked fucking awesome. I've never been that turned on in my whole life."

"Well, I don't think I've been either. If I could be totally honest, I was a little startled when you put your dick inside her for the first time. I had forgotten part of the deal was for you to fuck someone else."

"You didn't like it?"

"It just was a surprise. Almost immediately I thought it was the hottest thing I had ever seen. When you took her from behind and then in the ass, I think I could have watched that all day."

They were silent a moment longer, then Rachel asked, "What did she do at the end there? I saw your face change just before you came."

Jason flushed a little. "Um, she...um..."

"What?" Rachel asked. She was now very curious; she had never seen Jason this flustered.

"She fingered my ass."

"I see. And you had never had that done to you before?"

"Sure hadn't. It wasn't super direct, nothing went into my ass. She just took her finger and put in on my ass. Then she pushed. I'd never felt anything like it."

"It seemed to get the job done." Rachel observed.

"Indeed it did. Maybe that's something to note for later." Jason said as he rolled over and looked at Rachel. "Thanks again. You are amazing."

He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and she smiled at him. They lay there on the bed for a moment longer, and then both got up and started collecting their clothes. Rachel didn't bother putting her underwear back on, she knew there would most likely be another quickie in the cab on the way to Jason's apartment. As they opened the door to the bedroom, Rachel took a last look around. She knew that she could come back if she wanted to, but she also felt that this should be a one-time thing. Something special she could remember for years to come.

Rachel stayed in Paris for a few more weeks, finding new things to do with Jason. They never did go back to V's place. Jason brought it up a couple of times before realizing that Rachel wanted to keep it special. When she went back home, she would always remember those few weeks in Paris. Whenever she thought of those hours with V and Jason, she would smile and feel her panties get just the slightest bit damp.