Sprite-Snowdrop Tales Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fairies are so reserved sometimes; it is wonderful to have such spirited friends. I love it... and I love my new sprite friends!"

"Well, Jaz darling, we will just have to educate your friends at home! And... we are all in love with our new friend!" offered Snapdragon.

They all laughed, and one by one dove back into the water for an after lunch cooling off. Snowdrop and Jasmine decided to swim to the lily pad, while Snapdragon and Blossom continue to play in the water a while before heading back to the bank and the leafy bed prepared by Snow and Blossom earlier.

Blossom and Snapdragon settled together on the leafy blanket completely naked. Snapdragon was kneeling next to Blossom, who was lying down, stretching her arms over her head. Snap, was always as amazed as Snowdrop at the sight of Blossom's magnificent breasts; full, round and naked. She knelt close to Blossom admiring her pretty, doll-faced friend. She took Blossom's breasts in her hands, and kissed her nipples to hardness, as Blossom moaned in pleasure from the stimulation. The blush on Blossom's skin, from sun and sexual stimulation added to her already stunning beauty.

Although she is enjoying Snapdragon's tender touches, her mind floated back to when she and Clam explored each other's bodies. Only first and second base kind of stuff, and maybe halfway to third base, but she allowed no home runs for any of the boys. Blossom, just eighteen, is still a virgin just like Snowdrop and Snapdragon. She opens her eyes again to see the raven-haired, dark-eyed beauty, now touching her large breasts.

"Oh, Snap sweetie, your touch feels so wonderful, mmm, it's giving me tingles, don't stop honey."

"Blossom, darling, my fingers are making me very moist, touching your magnificent blue globes. I just can't stop touching you my dear."

Although her breasts are large, they are extremely sensitive to touch, and even the slightest stimulation turns her on very quickly. This results in copious amounts of juice from the linings of her pussy; she can now feel herself gushing with moisture. Snap has seen Blossom's ample bosom swaying with her participating in various games, but now, nakedly thrust in her face, they became these two incredible and beautiful things, just aching for attention.

Blossom leaned back propped up by her arms, and with closed eyes, just moaned enjoying the stimulation from Snap's hands and lips on her breasts. She was breathing hard. Snapdragon then lowered Blossom down to the leaf mat on her back, and continued to play with her breasts, occasionally reaching up to kiss her friend on the lips. Blossom was enjoying the gentle breeze as it played with her breasts, stomach, and her pussy lips with its cool fingers.

She could feel her moisture flowing from her pussy lips onto the leafy bed. Snapdragon lowered herself onto Blossom, with her leg over Blossoms, and her engorged pussy pressing against Blossom's very wet clamshell; kind of scissoring, with her full-bodied friend. Blossom's entire body convulsed several times in a strong shuddering climax from the kissing and the friction with her dark-eyed girlfriend's pussy. Snap is not far behind her as she shudders into a sweet violence of her own, and feeling the electricity coursing through her small body.

On the pond, Jasmine was enjoying lying on the lily pad on her back... still naked... just trying to get her breath back after a very nice swim. Snowdrop joined her on the lily pad, intent on getting to know her new friend, Jasmine. Snowdrop surveyed the pretty, brown body of her new friend... particularly the cleft between her legs. Jasmine noticed this, and lifted one knee to give the pretty sprite a better view. The two girls talk about their respective clans, as Jasmine talked about her family, her father, mother, and two sisters. One sister was a twin, and the other a few of years younger. Jasmine and her twin, Raven were nearly inseparable, and cooperated in taking good care of their diminutive kid sister, Swallow. As they talked, they could not help occasional glances at the other's body, admiring each other's glistening pussies. Jasmine, continuing the conversation, lifted her eyes from the lovely spot between Snow's legs,

"I-It was just by chance that m-my twin and I were doing separate chores in different parts of the wood, when you and I... er... ran into each other. How's your head, by the way?"

"I'm fine Jasmine. I want to say again how sorry I am that I involved you in my clumsiness. As I said, I usually just injure myself. You are fortunate that I had my dear friend Snapdragon with me. She was been taking good care of me since I was five. Snap is the most giving and loving person I know."

"Yes, I have seen how she is, first hand." Then as she touched her own right breast, added, "and she has a very gently touch too." (Giggles!)

"Um... Jasmine, you are so beautiful, and I am so taken in by your incredible blue eyes. Um... would you... ah... mind if I... um... kissed you?" Snow asked, a little nervously.

Jasmine looked at Snowdrop smiling, searching her beautiful face for a few seconds, and curious about the unique shape of her platinum hair. Said to Snowdrop,

"I can see where you got your name. We have those little white flowers in our part of the woods as well. I see what Snap is saying about your shyness. You have the single most beautiful face I have even seen. You are far more beautiful than any of the girls in our village are, and I am sure in yours as well among the sprites. I have been waiting for the chance to taste your pretty lips Snowdrop honey!" (Snowdrop blushed)

Jasmine reached over and with her lips just barely touching Snowdrop's, placed a sweet, very light kiss on her lips, saying,

"I am so happy I met you my sweet blue friend!"

Then she placed another fuller kiss on Snow's mouth. As they regarded each other in silence for a moment, Jasmine decided to get to know her new friend a little more intimately. She lowered Snowdrop to the pad, and straddling Snow's body, proceeded to massage and kiss her breasts. Jaz let her hands wander over Snow's body; Snow passively let her do as she wished with her arms raised above her head, opening herself up. Jasmine softly kissed her way down to Snowdrop's sweet blue pussy. Paying loving attention to Snow's little clitty, she proceeded to sink her tongue into Snow's already moist little slit. Fairy tongues are a little thicker and shorter than the sprites' are, so Jasmine's tongue filled Snowdrop's pussy more fully than any other object ever had... except the turgid stamen of that pitcher plant. Her tongue fucked Snowdrop to a shattering, convulsive climax. Snowdrop was in ecstasy, an as she tried to gain control of her breathing again said,

"Oh Jaz... oh-my-god... Jasmine! That felt sooo good. But now I must have my taste of you!"

Sprite tongues are long and slender, so when she took her turn on Jasmine's pussy, the tickling sensation aroused Jasmine more quickly than any feeling she had ever experienced. Snow drove Jaz quickly over the edge; her body shuddered and convulsed several times into a powerful orgasm. After they parted, the two girls lay on the lily pad trying to get control of their breath and heartbeats, each looked over at the other and laughed. Jaz was first to speak and will heart still beating hard said,

"Snow... d-drop... you... are (a few deep breaths)... a-amazing! Whew!"

"You... (deep breath)...too... Jasmine!" replied Snowdrop.

The two new friends just lay on the lily pad, kissing and fondling. To Snowdrop, Jasmine's breasts felt similar to Snapdragon's, about the same size, and just as firm. Snowdrop followed the line down Jasmine's stomach with her kisses, and used her tongue to explore her little clitty, freeing it from its protective hood, as she sucked the sensitive little nubbin into her lips, and flicked it with her tongue. Jasmine's breathing, having just slowed, was beginning to quicken again, along with her heartbeats. Snowdrop turned herself around so that her pussy was in Jasmine's face. She proceeded to place sweet kisses on the outside of Jasmine's pussy lips, which she knew were as sensitive as her clit. Sliding her tongue through Jaz's pussy lips, she tickled Jaz's puckered little rear opening with her tongue. This was a new experience for Jasmine; she was not prepared for the intensity of the sensations in this ultra-sensitive area of her lovely brown body. As Jasmine shuddered into another strong orgasm, Snowdrop moved her lips to Jaz's pussy, pushing her tongue in to collect Jasmine's sweet juices on her lips and tongue.

Snowdrop could feel Jasmine's lips on her sweet little asshole as well, with Jaz giving her little kisses, bits, and flicks with her tongue. Jasmine seemed to have found a part of Snowdrop's body she liked. Along with the kisses and bites, Jaz was just enjoying the aroma of Snow's sweet crotch, and her little asshole, breathing it in as she kissed her. Her kisses stopped and breathing continued deep and fast, as she shuddered, as another smaller explosion washed over her. She could feel Snowdrop shudder as well, and was eager to lap up as much of Snow's sweet juices as she could. When their mutual shuddering slowed to a halt, they fell apart, both lying on their backs breathing hard, and both broke into a laugh when their breathing slowed enough to permit it. Jasmine, having as forthright a personality as Snapdragon's said at length,

"Snowdrop honey, I think I have fallen in love with your sweet tasting and sweet smelling little ass!"

Snowdrop blushed and giggled a little and replied,

"Mmm, that's nice to hear Jasmine darling, but I have many other nice features too... so I have been told!"

Jasmine and Snowdrop laughed together, rolling together into an affectionate hug. Snowdrop suddenly said,

"Jaz honey, I need a cooling off, come with me!" She rose, took two long strides and dove into the water with a very athletic dive. Jaz followed.

On shore, Snapdragon was now licking and kissing Blossom's inner thighs, and was moving onto the curve onto her buttocks. Snap let her long slender pointed tongue play with the cleft between Blossom's two butt cheeks, and flicking in and out of the cleft. Blossom's pussy was flowing with her juices as she was quivering, being driven crazy by Snapdragon's artfully tickling tongue. Snap was purposefully avoiding giving Blossom the relief of attacking her pussy a second time, just to tease her a little. She kissed Blossom's upper inner thighs, outside the labia lips, and kissed everywhere else except Blossom's clit or pussy. She concentrated her kisses to both sides of Blossom's pussy lips near her little clitty, then south in the space under her pussy and north of her little pucker.

She could tell that Blossom was now getting so frustrated, and so ready for the finish with her fists tightly gripping the leaf mat, that she took a deep breath, and opened Blossom's pussy lips with her thumbs, and quickly slid her tongue into the friend all the way, in one smooth stroke. Blossom absolutely screamed as she trembled, shuddered, and convulsed into the most powerful orgasm she could imagine. She bathed Snap's face in her juices with Snap's tongue now buried deep in Blossom's pussy flowing with copious amounts of her juices. Blossom was out of control of her body with the sweet violence of her convulsion, as she bucked her hips into Snap's face.

Blossom became a spent pool of flesh, breathing so hard all the way in and all the way out, until she started to recover from her incredible orgasm. She had had them before, but this one took a lot out of her. Snapdragon lifted herself up to Blossom's face. With lips just barely touching, whispered into her friend's mouth,

"Are we having a nice time, darling?"

Blossom was breathing too hard to laugh, but managed one in between breaths. She said breathily into Snapdragon's mouth,

"Oh... Snap... drag-dragon... you... little... t-tease!! You... know I... h-hate you... don't you?

Snapdragon laughed heartily,

"Yes darling, I do! But I love you sooo much my sweet blue angel!"

"Me... t-too... Snap... Swee-sweetie!" Their lips were so close now that each of Blossom's words became a light kiss to Snap's open lips. Snap could feel and smell Blossom's sweet breath.

Snowdrop and Jasmine, still swimming, heard Blossom's scream echo across the pond and headed for shore to see what they were missing. Snapdragon said,

"Oh, hello my dears. I have just screwed our lovely Blossom into the most incredible brain-melting orgasm of her young life, but I could use a little sisterly attention if you guys are up to it!"

Snowdrop and Jasmine looked at each other, and both sporting devilish grins, Jasmine spoke for them,

"Oh, yeah! I hope you're ready for it my dear little nursey-nurse!"

Snap looked up at the two lustful girls, and with a huge smile said,

"Oooh, bring it, darlings!"

As the two approached her, the normally composed Snapdragon, backed up a little on her hands and feet, wondering what she was getting into. Blossom, now fully recovered, joined the other two lusty girls. Snapdragon, getting some of her trademark assertiveness back, lay on her back on the soft leaf bed, and opened her legs wide, with a big smile on her face. Jasmine crouched between her legs, and started kissing and licking her inner thighs. Snowdrop knelt next to her friend's head, and gently framed her friend's face as she smoothed Snap's black hair away from her face and started with the softest kissed possible to her neck under her chin, working her way up and around onto Snap's neck under her ear.

Blossom lay next to Snapdragon, and played with Snap's nipples; not touching her breasts... just the tips of the nipples. The effect was to send little shocks through Snap's chest with the over-stimulation of such a sensitive body part. Jasmine was lifting Snap's buttocks up enough to tongue the buttocks, and the crevice between them. She flicked her tongue around Snap's puckered opening, but not invading it... yet. Blossom was kissing down Snap's stomach, giving her lower abdomen loving attention, taking time out only to reach over and kiss Jasmine, who was working her way up from the other side but interrupted her work to kiss Blossom back. Snapdragon's pussy lips were still untouched by anything except Jasmine's breath, as she worked on Snap's now very sensitized crotch. Untouched also were Snapdragon's breasts by Blossom and her lips by Snowdrop.

Snowdrop was flicking her tongue in and out of Snapdragon's ears, as she kissed her way over to Snap's lips. She slowly lowered her lips to Snap's, but without touching. She just breathed into Snap's lips as Snap breathed in, and breathed in as Snap was breathing out with their lips just almost touching. Sort of buddy-breathing for a time. She brushed her lips against Snap's lips lightly tickling and teasing her. She occasionally lightly flicked her tongue against Snapdragon's lips. Snapdragon was now breathing heavily, and her heart was beating faster from all of the overstimulation of very sensitive body parts: lips, nipples, and now her engorged clitty.

Snapdragon, moaned as she said in a very breathy voice,

"Ohhh, you guys... mmm... you better... fuck me pretty... soon, or...ohhh... I'm going to... explode! Please fuck me! FUCK ME!!

The three other girls looked at each other and nodded with wicked smiles on their faces.

Jasmine counted, "One, two, three..." and on three they moved at the same time. Snowdrop pushed her tongue all the way into Snap's mouth. Blossom put her hands Snap's breasts, and massaged them roughly, as she sucked her friend's nipples into her mouth, gently squeezing and gently biting them. Jasmine slid her thick tongue into Snap's pussy as far as it would go in one smooth stroke. At the same time her tongue invaded Snap's pussy, Jaz slid a finger into Snap's asshole as far as she could. Snapdragon had her wish; she was now "air-tight" as they say, with all three holes covered. She was being fucked silly by all of her good friends, who were all becoming very wet themselves.

Snapdragon pushed her hips up and into Jasmine's face trying to take Jaz's tongue into her vagina, and finger into her ass as far as she could get them with her thrusts. She sucked on Snowdrop's tongue as it moved in and out of her mouth. Her juices were propelled out of her pussy, and covering Jasmine's face with copious amounts. Snap is a squirter. She was moaning loudly into Snowdrops mouth, and jiggling her tits against Blossom's eager hands and mouth, and she absolutely exploded into an immensely strong shuddering, body-convulsing, leaf-gripping orgasm.

She screamed as Snowdrop withdrew her tongue. She released the leaf mat to grip the grass under it on her tightly closed fists, as she continued to pump her hips against Jasmine's tongue. She tried to speak, but it was mostly incoherent, with control of her speech and her body totally lost. Jasmine held her tongue inside Snap, wiggling it around to increase the stimulation, then withdrew it. All tongues, and lips, and all hands and fingers were now off and out of Snapdragon's wet body orifices, as she continued to convulse, and breathe heavily and hoarsely. The girls could hear Snap's heart as it beat so fast. They brought themselves to close with the stimulation of their friend, and her guttural scream pushed them into very satisfying convulsions of their own, one after another.

The four girls lay spent on the leaf mat, sweating, leaking, and breathing hard. They lay that way for a long time, gaining control of their breathing and heartbeats. Blossom was the first one up and ran over to dive into the pond. Her body was exhilarated with the cool of the water on her warm sweaty flesh. She swam toward the now very popular lily pad and raising herself out of the water and alit on the pad. There are other lily pads in this pond, but this one is the largest, and sturdiest. She lay on the pad arms and legs wide open. She could have sworn that she heard a croaky voice saying,

"Nice tits, baby!"

But, she dismissed it, thinking she was just imagining it. Then she heard a loud splash off the other side of the lily pad.

Jasmine was a fairy and she could not fold her wings in as efficiently as the sprites, when she swam so she sprinted on top of the water to join Blossom. Snapdragon and Snowdrop flitted to the pad hand in hand to join the others. They lounged on the lily pad, laughing, trading stories, and giggling for a long time when they realized it was getting onto time to dress and return to their villages.

The four friends kissed and hugged, held hands loosely for a bit, as they made plans to meet Jasmine another time before parting ways with their new friend. Jasmine kissed each of her new friends sweetly on their lips, with a warm hug, and flew off to her village, waving goodbye as she went. As the three sprites turned toward their village and made their way up the path, Snowdrop stumbled over an exposed root, and banged her head on a tree. She was sitting on the ground, knees apart, holding her head. Blossom and Snapdragon looked down at her, hands on their hips, and yelled in unison,

"REALLY, SNOWDROP?"

End of Chapter Six

12