Sprite-Snowdrop Tales Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Snowdrop, I hope I was not being too forward, but kissing you is something I wanted to do from the first time I saw you. Don't get me wrong Snow dear, I like... um... boys but am a little shy about approaching any of them. I-I see them looking at me, b-but I am not sure what they see, or if they like what they see. Um... I'm rambling a little aren't I. Sorry, I am just a little nervous being with such a famous beauty. Um... what do you... uh... think?"

Snowdrop took Fragrance's face in both of her hands and told her, "Fragrance dear, I see a lot that I like about you. I like boys too, especially one called Leaf. I can tell you that if boys notice you at all, it's because they also find something in you that is worth their attention. You are a little sweetheart, but most of all you have genuine, soft brown eyes. My dear Fragrance, you are very pretty, whether you think so or not. You have a slender shape, but it fits you, and it is very appealing. I liked you too, the first time I saw you... I saw a little of me... in you."

Fragrance did not know what to do or say, so Snowdrop took the lead, and slowly slipped the shoulder straps of Fragrance's dress down her arm, and pulled her top down a little to expose the prettiest most pert little tits she has ever seen. She leaned forward and place gentle little kisses on Fragrance's nipples. Fragrance shook a little with nervousness; she seemed to hold onto her dress a little under her breasts, with soft moans but still a little jittery. She did not try to stop Snow from kissing her nipples, but seemed to not be too sure how far she would let Snowdrop go with her. Snowdrop noticed the nervousness of her little companion and said,

"Fragrance, I won't hurt you ... I-I'm a little nervous too ... let's trust each other a little, honey. I want to kiss you and touch you. Will you trust me, sweetheart?"

"O-Okay Snowdrop. I am just a little skittish a-about my m-modesty. I am so sorry, I really want y-you to touch me and to kiss me. Please don't stop, Snowdrop."

The increasing trust Fragrance allowed to Snowdrop started to melt away some of her hesitance. Snowdrop laid her tiny frame down on a bed of leaves. Fragrance was lying on her back, jittery and wide-eye, still clutching her dress to her breasts. She was silent, but still a little jittery... nervous, and she lay quietly, letting Snowdrop touch her body. She wanted to give herself to Snow, but was still just too nervous to give in completely. Snowdrop decided on a different tactic, as she took Fragrance in her arms so that Snow was holding her upper body across her body, still sitting back from a kneeling position with her lower legs off to one side. She was going to give Fragrance the time she needed to be ready, and smoothed Fragrance's hair, and leaned down to kiss her forehead. Snowdrop just spoke softly to her petite friend, talking in a soothing voice about her village, and her family.

Snow was holding her as if she were a child... like a little sister. This idea occurred to her, and she was enjoying having a littler sibling, if just for a little while. As she folded Fragrance into her body a little, Fragrance moved a hand timidly to Snowdrop's right breast. Snow freed a hand and lowered her top to allow her friend any access she was comfortable having. Fragrance played with Snow's nipple a little, and Snow closed her eyes enjoying the touch to a very sensitive part of her body. She pulled Fragrance up a little, and kissed her softly on her lips, sliding her tongue in just a little.

She said softly to Fragrance, "Why don't you lie on your stomach honey, and I will give you a nice massage. I think this will make it easier for you."

Fragrance, still holding her dress to her breast, lay down, using her arms as pillows. Snowdrop started with her shoulders, smoothing massaging the little fairy. She worked her way down Fragrance's back, and could feel her friend relax, and start to moan softly. Snowdrop slid her fingers down onto Fragrance's buttocks, under her diaphanous panties. The moans from Fragrance came longer and deeper, as Snow had both of her hands on Fragrance's little ass, massaging her muscles deeply. Snow slipped a finger down her crease, and when she touched Fragrance's little pucker, Fragrance shuddered, but opened her legs a little. Snowdrop massaged her crease, and then down onto her pussy lips. As Snow lifted the edges of Fragrance's panties, Fragrance lifted her butt to allow Snow to pull them down and off. Snow softly said,

"Fragrance darling, I am going to kiss you down there."

Fragrance responded, "O-Okay Snowdrop, I-I am ready for you now."

Snowdrop positioned herself behind the fairy, slid her hands under her and onto her stomach to lift her butt up a little. She then kissed her buttocks, licked her little asshole just briefly, then used her tongue to trace along Fragrance's tiny pussy. Fragrance's body is very slight, but very shapely, and Snowdrop was becoming very moist with the sight and aroma of her little friend. She breathed into Fragrance's sweet pussy lips,

"Oh Fragrance honey, you are so beautiful!"

Then she kissed and licked Fragrance's pussy, while one of her thumbs massaged her little clitty. Fragrance was moaning, shuddering and leaking severely from her pussy onto Snowdrop's face. Snowdrop turned her fairy friend onto her back, and when she sucked her clitty into her mouth, Fragrance erupted into a strong orgasm, convulsing six or eight times. Snowdrop moved up her body, and kissed Fragrance on her lips, sharing her juices with her. They kissed and held each other for a long time, as Fragrance's sweet explosion subsided.

Snowdrop looked down at the wide-eyed, childlike face below her and said, "How are we doing my little darling?"

Fragrance responded, teary-eyed, "I love you Snowdrop! I love you sooo much! I have never felt like this before, not even when I touch myself. You are my first lover, Snowdrop honey."

Seeing Fragrance amazingly pretty form lying beneath her, completely in awe of the beauty of this diminutive creature, Snowdrop said almost involuntarily, "My god, Fragrance, you are so beautiful. I just can't take my eyes off you my darling."

Fragrance just looked up at Snowdrop and her unique platinum hair and smiled sweetly. She was happy... satisfied.

"Mmm thank you, sweet Snowdrop!" Then after she thought for a moment, added, "C-Can I have my taste of you... S-Snowdrop?"

Snowdrop lay on her back, pulled her panties off, and Fragrance, with her new knowledge of how to make love to a woman, gave Snowdrop the same treatment with Snowdrop moaning and convulsing through her own orgasm. The two spent and sweaty new friends lay next to each other in the grass trying to collect their breath, and kissed and licked the sweat off each other's bodies. When they recovered, they slid into the cool pond, only so see Snapdragon and Jasmine still circling each other in the water and giggling.

Jasmine looked over and said, "Come on over, my dears, plenty of room over here."

Snowdrop and Fragrance joined their circular swim, laughing and comparing notes.

Snapdragon said (mostly directed at Fragrance and Snowdrop), "Well! It seems that little girl sprites and little girl fairies have similar interests! Did you two little darlings have fun?"

At this, both Snowdrop and Fragrance looked at each other, smiled shyly and blushed at the same time. Noticing this, Snapdragon laughed, "You two were made for each other, no doubt!" Jasmine laughed, agreeing with Snapdragon.

In another minute, Moss and Blossom appeared on top of a nearly plant, and dove into the pond to join the party. The girls all laughed and played, the sprites showed off by taking command of the waters to produce small water bombs and waves directed toward the fairies, whose smaller splashes were no match, and they retreated to the shore. The girls all dried, dressed and with giggles and teasing back and forth, all flitted back to the village. Fragrance and Snowdrop found a quiet spot to say goodbye, and when Snowdrop noticed Fragrance shivering, she let her own dress drop to the ground, unbuttoned Fragrances gown, and let it drop to the ground. The pretty sprite and the diminutive fairy embraced each other tightly, warming each other with their body heat. Snowdrop moved her hands over Fragrance's body, moaning from the pleasure of fondling the amazing little form of the little fairy in her arms. Completely naked, Fragrance is an incredibly lovely sight; although she is slight, she is very shapely.

After their quiet time together, Snowdrop and Fragrance dressed and before rejoining the rest of the party, Fragrance said, "Oh, my dear Snowdrop! I am so happy we have become friends, and hope to see more of you... and your friends of course."

She moved closer to Snowdrop, and as Snow could feel Fragrance's sweet breath on her lips, Fragrance touched Snow's lips with her tiny, thin little lips in the sweetest and lightest kiss imaginable.

Snowdrop replied, "Y'know, maybe Snap is right about us. Look at us... we are both modest, and are both definitely shy girls. I think we are destined to be good friends... a-and I definitely loved touching you. I would like to see you again, and maybe get together for a little picnic. What do you think?"

"Oh, yes Snowdrop. That would be wonderful."

As Snowdrop turned to go, she turned toward her village, and coming around a tree, she almost ran right into Stream, who caught her, massaged her shoulders a little, and kissed her on the lips, saying, "Goodbye, pretty Snowdrop. Perhaps we will meet again."

Snowdrop smiled and blushed as she flitted off to join her fellow sprites on their return to their own village. Half the way to her friends, Snowdrop stopped, and looked back at Stream who smiled and waved, likely waiting for a "look back" from Snowdrop.

Snapdragon and Blossom witnessed this whole interchange, particularly the part where Snowdrop ran into Stream. Snapdragon turned to Blossom, "That's our little Snowdrop! But I think that Leaf has some competition." Both giggled, and joined their friend.

End, Chapter Seven

12