Sprite's Period Seduction

Story Info
Why go for "redwings" when you can just take the backdoor?
1.6k words
3
13.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sprite is a sexy 5'2, solid, 150 pound woman with 38D's, brown eyes, brownish/blonde hair and a cute lil ass. I'm her Dom, Teddy. This is about a fantasy her and I both share based on one she's shared with me.

------------------------------

I greet Sprite at her car and grab her bags and pick her up in one of my infamous big bear hugs (part of the reason for why I have the nickname Teddy short for Teddy bear) while I kiss her deeply and passionately with tongue. I fondle and smack her ass for all to see in the parking lot and everyone watches and stares out of jealousy. Then I put her down when she says, "Okay, Sir, you can put me down before your bad knee gives! I don't want to be the reason for your knee hurting." So I put her down and say, "Beautiful, when I pick you up, carry you around, toss you around like a rag doll and the like are the few times my knee feels no pain." Then I put my hand on the small of her back and we work our way to my place with her over night bag which has the toys I told her to bring in it.

We go out to dinner and a musical as Sprite loves them. Then we return to my place where I continue my seduction knowing that I want that cute little ass and being determined to fuck it and only her ass. I know that I first must romance her and tease her slowly to get her worked up. So I continue to tell her that she's beautiful. In between whispering to her that she's beautiful and mine I nuzzle her neck and kiss, lick and nibble it working my way to her ear where I nibble her lobe and seductively run the tip of my tongue around the inner part staying just outside of the inside of it. Then I stop as she starts moaning and whimpering and whisper, "You turn into a mindless bimbo so easily." This is where she moans loader and smiles in agreement nodding her head and says, "Why did you stop?" Then I look longingly right into her eyes very Dominantly using my deep ocean blue eyes to mesmerize her like they always do as she can't look away from them and she has that instant "brainless bimbo" in headlights look on her face as I start to fondle, grope, caress, kneed, massage, and touch her lovely natural 38D's making her moan through her top.

I stop and I kiss her thoroughly until she's dizzy, light headed and staggering from my seduction. I grab her by her hair and waist lifting her right off the ground in one swift movement onto my King sized bed. I take off her top and bra while, I kiss, lick, suck, and nibble down her neck from her lips every so gently and slowly making her beg, "Please Master, suck on my udders, they are yours." At that instance, I know I'm winning and am closer to guaranteeing her tight little whispering eye and cumming inside of her ass without having to fuck her bleeding pussy, so I slow down and focus even more on the seduction and romance. I finally make it to her shoulder and at this point, she's screaming, moaning, and squealing loudly (she's always loud) becoming more of a mindless bimbo and having a hard time forming words as my mouth, lips, teeth and tongue work towards her breasts as I expertly play with them how she likes by making sure to tease the nipples and spend a lot of time stimulating them (as she can orgasm just from nipple play).

After awhile, I finally reach Sprite's breasts with my mouth, lips and tongue. I start to up the torment and torture by licking, flicking and suckling her D cups as she continues to attempt to form words to beg that keep just coming out as sound like the brainless bimbo that she is. As I work on her tits and nipples by alternating between them making her moan and beg (but beg in sound only as bimbos like her are too brainless and dumb to be able to speak when teased and fucked properly), I remove her jeans and panties leaving her heavy duty tampon in and alone as my intent is to take her ass... and only her ass!

While still alternating attention from nipple to nipple and tit to tit, I flip Sprite over pulling her over to the end of the bed bending her over it. This is where I switch my oral attention from her tits and nipples to her ass and asshole as I kiss, nibble, and lick her ass all over while spanking her and pulling her hair with one hand and working her tits and nipples with the other. I slowly work my tongue towards her asshole and plunge it right in to her tight little ass quickly and surprisingly causing her to cum in excitement of the anticipation of not knowing where my tongue would end up. This makes her ability to form words and beg even harder as she squirts and squirms making her asshole open up a little more.

I quickly grab the lube and lube up her asshole while standing behind her and kissing her all over her back and spine to distract her from what's next as she's trying to beg for me to penetrate her tight little rarely used backdoor! I spread her ass wide open and forcefully place her hands on her own cheeks to hold them open for me as I slip her some tongue from behind as I slowly work in my first gloved finger into her tight anus after I lubed both her anus and my finger. I then start slowly by working a different finger in one at a time up to my knuckle and stopping to draw out the suspense as well as seducing, tormenting and torturing her. Again, I go back to whisper sweet nothings into her ear, "How is my personal brainless bimbo doing? Should I continue or stop? I mean, you are such a dumb bimbo that you can't even form words at the moment, so why should I continue? Cock really lowers your intelligence, what good filthy, bimbo, cunt you are! You are fucking easy, My Bimbo!" All the while continuing to change fingers one at a time only up to each knuckle as she nods to beg for more screaming, moaning and making animal noises. "Ready for more, bimbo? Look me in the eye and nod if you really want more then, My Bimbo. I have so much in store for you!" She looks into my eyes, and finally finds the words, "Yes, Master, more... I'm your bimbo!"

As Sprite gave me what I wanted it's time for her reward, I have her asshole prepped enough for me to slowly work my fingers deeper into her puckered hole. It gets tight quickly. I slowly work one finger in until it's as far in as it will go and I building up to finger fucking her shit hole as hard as she can take. Then I add a little more lube and add a second finger on my gloved hand and work these two fingers scissoring them to stretch her causing her to moan, scream, squeal and try to form words in order to beg. I then whisper more dirty sweet nothings into her ear as I give her tightest and most intimate hole a finger assault like she's never received before, "Are you ready for your surprise now My Bimbo?" She nods. This is where I add more lube just before adding a third finger and slowly working the three gloved fingers in her hole. I once again whisper dirty sweet nothings to her, "I'm glad that a true slut like yourself is such a size queen and enjoys being DPed because if you haven't guessed yet, I'm taking just your asshole and you have no say in it and there's nothing you can do about it." She looks at me smiling trying to tank her Master, but again is too brainless of a bimbo from being seduced and the progression of my current seduction to speak actual words!

I see Sprite squirting again and my three fingers being sucked into her shit hole as it's gaping open a little more from her orgasm, so I sneak a fourth finger in and continue my assault on her. Then I pull all four fingers out and say as I slowly work my bare 8 to 8 1/2 inch long by 3 to 4 inch around cock into her tight hole, "Are you ready for this bimbo?" And she screams out loud, moans, squeals and starts fucking my cock with her ass while I pull her hair and spank her ass. She starts mumbling begging me to fuck her harder after all this slow pleasurable torture. I roll her over with my cock still in her, so she on her back giving me perfect access to her tits and nipples. I touch, lick, suck, nibble, pull, rub, and pinch her nipples until she cums and tightens her sphincter forcing me to cum with her as I fill her asshole with my first load of cum that flows out causing her to cum again. This makes her beg me to fuck her asshole harder as she just moans, screams, and squeals as I know her sounds mean more as she nods her head begging me to fuck her most intimate hole harder and deeper causing me to dump more loads of hot, thick cum in her ass until I go limp. Then I flip her over again and forcefully put in her butt plug and tell her she's not allowed to take that out until she gets home after work.

The end

Feel free to leave feed back, this is my first erotic story.