Sprung

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlackSnake
BlackSnake
696 Followers

"Iiihhhh!" Kiesha screamed seeing the large rock. "Yes! Yes I'll marry you!" Her hands trembled as the ring was slid on her finger. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately pushing her tongue into his mouth.

"Before she sucks on my dick, let have some Roedere Cristal to celebrate," Kevin said.

Kiesha giggled and began rubbing his crotch with one hand and looking at the big diamond on the other.

Ben got the Champagne and opened it with a pop and fiz. He tried to move as smoothly as he could.

"Here's to your fine ass, baby," Kevin said toasting.

Kiesha was too busy looking at her ring to notice the gesturing the guys were doing in reference to her naked ass. Kevin made a circle with his fingers with one hand and moved a finger of the other hand back and forth through the hole, and Ben thrust his hips violently in the direction of Kiesha's round ass.

"We going to have to get you some tits," Kevin laughed feeling her small boobs.

"What ever you say baby," Kiesha cooed.

"You hear that Ben? Now that's a good woman," Kevin said. "Take my dick out and suck it."

Kiesha didn't mind his directness. She knew he'd want his dick sucked sooner or later. She leaned over at his lap while he sat on a stool, and quickly got his cock in her mouth. As soon as she felt the fingers on her ass, she knew it was Ben's touch. He was neither rough nor gentle. Ben had her pussy dripping in a matter of seconds.

Kiesha sucked vigorously on Kevin's hard cock. She could tell that Ben was doing something, but she couldn't see what. She knew what it was when she felt the head of his huge cock spreading her pussy canal. "Mmmmmm!" she moaned with a mouth full of cock. "You're big, aaaah."

"Kiesha, take him over to the sofa so I can watch," Kevin said.

Kiesha moved without hesitation and let Ben lift her knee up on the arm of the sofa while she leaned over and bracing herself against the back. "Mmmmm," she moaned feeling his fingers moving over her moist pussy. His touch was firm, but gentle. She felt one and then three of his fingers working her loose. He seemed to know exactly what he was doing, stuffing four of his fingers inside of her pussy.

Kevin watched closely kissing Kiesha's shoulder and rubbing her back as he watched Ben work.

Ben moved the head of his cock to Kiesha's wet cunt and pushed more than half his length inside of her. The ease of penetration surprised her.

Kiesha felt stretched at first, and then she felt the pressure of the large dick head. She felt two short thrusts and then a long push as her hips were pulled back. She felt his cock bend inside of her and she knew that he had all of his big cock inside of her.

Ben reached around and rubbed the tip of his finger against his mother's clit. She moaned and trembled letting him know that he had set of a small orgasm inside of her. He slid his cock half way out and began making short strokes rubbing the head of his cock against her canal wall.

"Oh shit!" Kiesha cried out gigging her press-on nails into the fabric of the sofa. She bit down on her bottom lip and rocked her hips to the side increasing the pleasure to climax.

Ben felt her reaction and bent his knees and the pushed his cock all the way back to the hilt forcing friction inside his mother's pussy.

Kiesha gasped dropping her head and pushing her ass back against him. She could hardly believe that a cock could feel so good moving around inside of her.

Ben pulled back and made two quick strokes and then a harder one that sent ripples through Kiesha's chocolate round buns.

"Aaeeeehhh!" Kiesha cried out as another trimmer ripped through her body as she attempted to match his stroke. It seemed like no matter what he did, it trigger another orgasm inside of her.

Ben put foot up on the cushion of the sofa and leaned left as he began longer and smoother strokes inside of her. Kiesha moaned and gasped matching him stroke for stoke. Each thrust seemed just a little bit harder than the last.

Kevin quickly retrieved his video camera and began filming the mother and son incestuous fuck. He moved the camera around them getting them from different angles. He then turned on a hip-hop satellite radio station.

Ben was not distracted at all by Kevin. He had dreamed of being deep inside his mother's sweet brown sugar, and he was finally their.

Kiesha allowed Ben to lift her leg more until her foot was on top of the arm of the sofa. She felt the head of his cock shift and then press against a new spot inside her cunt.

Ben felt her body tremble as if she was going into convulsions as he pressed hard and made short jabs into the same spot. He slapped her butt-cheek hard with his open palm.

"Iioouuu!" Kiesha cried out snapping her head around to look back at him. She grabbed hold of his wrist as she moved her ass up and down.

Ben put his leg back down on the floor on the inside of hers and spread her more. He thrust his cock, matching her movement. He didn't blink as he looked into her eyes.

Kevin moved the camera from her face to his, and then down under to capture Ben's cock sliding in and out of Kiesha's pussy.

Kiesha and Ben glanced down at Kevin and then back at each other. Kiesha took Ben's hand and rubbed it over her butt and then put her hand over his and squeezed it into her flesh. They nodded at each other.

Kiesha turned around holding on to the back of the sofa with both hands. She rolled her ass in small circles feeling Ben's cock massage a different area of her pussy as he moved in the opposite direction.

Kiesha cried out her pleasure moving every part of her body in motion to increase the release of the pressure that constantly built and exploded inside of her.

Ben's muscles strained aiding him in wielding his massive cock. Sweat dropped from his body and mixed with hers. He slid his hands up her drenched back and round to her small tits and pulled her up against his chest. He slid one hand to her neck and the other down to her clit.

Kiesha rose up on her toes keeping his cock inside of her as she leaned back. She let herself go and fell back with him on the sofa. She stayed in his arms with her eyes closed. His hard cock bent inside of her.

"That was cool as shit!" Kevin said excitedly.

Kiesha opened her eyes and slid carefully off the big cock. She took a good look at it before moving over on the sofa. Her legs felt like rubber.

"Oh baby, you can have a wedding to invite all your friends," Kevin said. "I am really impressed with you."

"I'm going to hit the shower," Ben said getting up from the sofa.

"Dude, you were the shit!" Kevin said knocking elbows with Ben. "I'm going to cook diner for us tonight." He handed her a glass of Champagne. "You're the kind of woman that I want to be married too." He kissed her passionately on the lips.

"I need a shower too," Kiesha said looking at him for permission.

"Oh yeah," Kevin said. "Yeah, relax. I'll take care of diner."

Kiesha moved slowly still feeling the throbbing and void left by Ben's incredible cock. She could still feel his hands moving over her, and his sweaty body pressed against hers.

***

When Tasha arrived, Kevin and Ben were in the kitchen cooking diner. They were clearly drunk and making bad jokes. She could barely get a straight answer from them when she asked where her mother was. She hated talking to drunken men.

"There you are," Tasha said entering the den.

Kiesha sat on the sofa in a thick bathrobe with her feet curled under her, and still drinking on the glass of Champagne she had been given earlier. She stretched out her hand showing Tasha the ring.

"Oh my god mom!" Tasha said holding her mother's hand and looking at the huge diamond. "It's much bigger than I thought it would be."

"He said that I could have a wedding and invite all my friends," Kiesha said. She tried to sound excited, but she couldn't get Ben off her mind.

"What's wrong? You should be happy," Tasha said.

"I am very happy," Kiesha said. Her mind wondered.

Tasha recognized the faint smell of sex in the air, and that her mother was naked under the bathrobe. She remembered that Ben was in a t-shirt, shorts, and house slippers, while Kevin was fully dressed. "Oh my god no," she said. "You did it with Ben."

Kiesha looked at her daughter.

"Oh mom," Tasha said. "I told you to be careful. You're sprung."

BlackSnake
BlackSnake
696 Followers
12