Spunk On My Panties?

Story Info
A naughty girl gets her panties soaked at bar.
1.8k words
4.22
78.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RobynG
RobynG
375 Followers

A special thanks to Tammy23 for editing after suggesting an expansion of a story I told in a bar.

*

There are panties and there are panties. Don't know about you, but the guys I've dated who've gotten to, well, see me dressed down have gotten to see all kinds of skimpy nothings.

Some like me in a thong, I guess I like that too. Don't like g-strings, too nothing, and I'm not a big grandma panties kind of girl.

Most of the time, at work or play, I like a variety of those stretchy, comfy, no-show hip huggers that are completely smooth under clothing, like there is nothing there. Seamless for sure, these cotton briefs are so very comfortable and guys wonder if I am wearing anything at all.

I know my ex-boss and current lover Lin has slipped his hand down the back of my pants or skirt and marveled at the feel of them, and he loves when I run around the room in his shirt and these cotton undies. My current boyfriend (yes, I know, I have a lover and a boyfriend, long story, check out the Doin' the Boss series for more on that escapade) likes the hip huggers but prefers a thong on me.

He told me once that he like the idea that only a small strip of cloth was keeping him away from his "prizes" hidden underneath.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess, is the operative phrase.

Which brings me to an embarrassing, exciting, naughty and that entire event last Friday night.

Setting the stage, Lin was with his wife and family on a two-week jaunt to Hawaii. I wished I was there, was jealous, but I knew the story. He had his life, I had mine, and we shared a third in between. Nothing was changing that scenario.

My boyfriend Will was in Myrtle Beach with some buddies, undoubtedly playing golf and frolicking around the strip clubs at night. How did I know? I knew Will, and he was a horn dog. But generally he kept it in his pants...except the night before I had called and a woman answered the phone. When I called back she told me to fuck off and not call back.

I got pissed off. The bastard was in South Carolina with a hussy humping her brains out and I was up north playing working woman struggling for some legal tender. Bastard.

Of course, you don't get pissed off with a guy, you get even. Two could play that game. But I wasn't going to just take some guy home, heck, I did have a lover and Will didn't know about him. And it wasn't as if I was pretty miss perfect. But I wanted to teach him a lesson.

My friend Tammy and I lamented about our men, our frustrations and how they sometimes treated us like crap. Each of our breaks that day were bitch sessions, and after work we were joined by Kimberly at our favorite local watering hole. There we were joined by several friends and the liquid courage followed.

All of this lead up to a naughty night that I got some payback for my boyfriend's stupidity and led to me feeling nasty.

Really, I did think of taking some random guy home and fucking him. The opportunities were there. A guy I'd dated, and actually had given a blowjob to in the car years back, was there. Stephen. But he was a jerk. And Kevin, well, that was a whirlwind few weeks of frolicking before I learned he was married with two kids. Go figure. When his wife found out there was a week of hell for me and months for him.

No, I didn't want to cause any kind of spontaneous uproar with my life. I wanted to teach a lesson, but not suffer terrible consequences. Besides, I thought of my nearly perfect relationship with Lin, other than his wife and family, and I knew I was at least somewhat secure there.

That's how the night started, munchies and drinks, and with Kimberly being the designated driver we didn't have to worry about getting home. It was a fun night, lots of dancing, talk and inappropriate behavior. Just letting out all the frustrations of the week.

Guys kept sending our table drinks, and soon we were dancing with the guys from high school. Back then they were wallflowers, but the drinks and a little maturity got them up and about and getting down. During one break Tammy said I was making a spectacle of myself on the dance floor. "Damn girl, every time you turn quickly your skirt flows up and your panties show. You're driving the guys crazy."

I laughed, and figured, give the guys a show!

I asked Kevin where his wife was, and he said she was over her mom's and they had a babysitter. He didn't get out often, so he was enjoying himself. I think he also was enjoying holding my butt while sitting next to me. As the night went on, he got more courageous and slipped his hand down my skirt.

Leaning over, he whispered he still loved my ass. I told him to keep his hand off it, or at least on my panties. No bare ass for him tonight, no way, no how.

Disappointed, he pushed a little and I emphatically said I'd tell his wife everything if he was a bad boy. That brought him down a little, but I remember when I leaned back and happened to look over there was a tent in his pants. Little Kevin was getting bigger.

We talked, we danced and we took turns with different partners. But every half hour or so Kevin would be beside me. About 10 p.m., and buoyed by a half dozen gin and tonics, he laughed that everyone in the bar had seen my panties but him.

I laughed and said he could see them, as long as he didn't touch the merchandise.

"Dare you," was his challenge.

Looking around, I knew he was serious, and while I had been joking I thought back to our days together. I remembered the time I handed my panties to him at a restaurant after coming back from the ladies room. The look on his face was priceless.

Remembering that, and knowing a dare was a dare, I told him to give me two minutes then come back toward the back of the bar toward the restrooms. I told Tammy to come out back in 10 minutes just in case. I knew there was a back exit, and I thought we'd head out back and I'd lift my skirt and make his night for future masturbation visions.

On my way I noticed a stock room door ajar, and looked inside. Quiet. Secluded. Why not, I thought. Slipping inside, I waited until Kevin walked past the doorway. Beckoning him inside, he was surprised but obvious happy. He hugged me, kissed me and told me he missed me.

I told him to calm down, this wasn't going to be a fuck fest, I was merely going to show him some undies and wiggle a little. Sorry, buddy.

Agreeing to the ground rules, Kevin leaned back against the wall, fondling his dick though his pants. I silently danced a little before leaning against some boxes and slowly lifted my slinky black skirt. Soon, I was bare back there with the exception of my polka dot pink panties, the hip huggers I like so much.

"Oh my that's beautiful," said Kevin, who slowly moved toward me.

Dropping my skirt, I reminded him of our deal. He nodded, but then said the words that I'll remember forever.

"Let me cum on your panties, Robyn, let me cum on them," he silently said. "Please, Robyn, please."

Decisions are made in a second that can come back to haunt you, but they are made. I told him he could, as long as he didn't touch me.

I heard him unzip and soon I heard some stroking behind me. I wiggled my hip huggers and looked over my shoulder at the man. He was jerking off, staring at my panty covered ass.

It was an awesome sight. I mean, there he was, whacking off looking at my panties. No skin, no action on my part other than me sort of bent over the box with my ass pushed back.

He worked that dick, slowly at first, but soon stroking quickly. I noticed his head push back and soon a groan emerged from his throat. "Oh Robyn, your ass is beautiful. I'm going to shoot on your panties, your wicked panties. Oh yes!"

I felt the geyser of sperm hit my backside, soaking my panties from behind. I watched as he jerked his cock off. Wow. Coming down from his high he did break the rules a little by wiping his cock off on my skirt, but, well, I immediately forgave him.

"What the hell?" It was Tammy and she was standing there with Stephen and another guy, Lawrence. I knew them, and the three were looking at me with my hands on the box, my ass pushed out and cum all over my polka dot hip hugger panties.

I wanted to cover up, but his sticky sauce was all over my panties and I didn't want to put my skirt on the wet stuff. Then I thought better, and started to smooth down my skirt.

Tammy, though, had a better idea. "Hey Robyn, I don't think you have enough stuff on your panties. Does she, boys?"

With that Stephen and Lawrence said they could fix things, and in a jiff both were right behind me whacking off their dicks. Kevin slipped up my skirt, and told the guys to "hit the bulls eye."

Damn, I was so very embarrassed, but by the same token I was soaking myself wet thinking of the naughty behavior. I can't believe it, but I stood there, ass pushed back, as the two guys worked their dicks to their own beat. Kevin and Tammy were watching from the side, rooting the guys on.

It didn't take long, maybe two minutes, but soon Stephen was shooting his stuff all over my now becoming soaked panties. I think Lawrence was a little timid at the whole affair, but even he soon rocked and spewed out a dozen dollops of sperm onto my ass and skirt.

Kevin and Tammy applauded their feat, as my red face got redder.

The boys, to their credit, never ones attempted to pulled down my panties. Damn, I thought later, I could have been gang-banged. But in the end I had three loads of hot wet man sauce on my panties and skirt.

Kimberly, who missed all the action, totally disbelieved the story we drunkenly told on the way home. Oh well, it was true.

And Will got a photo in his in box to inform him of the occasion.

RobynG
RobynG
375 Followers