Spunky Blackmail Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,706 Followers

I looked down at Courtney. Her nose and mouth were buried against my neck. She glanced up at me, squinting. "You know that promise is no good," I said.

"Prick," Courtney groaned. She pushed forward, pushing me out of the way. All of her black hair tumbled forward from her shoulders and neck and I leaned back on the balls of my feet. I traced my hand over the curve of her spine, drew it over her plump bottom. Then I reached back, grabbed the bottle of shampoo and squirted it into my hand. I stepped beside her and kneeled down. When my gooey palm slipped into her crack she tensed forward on her knees.

"Don't worry," I said, "it's water based."

"Asshole," she muttered.

"Exactly." Fanning my fingers together, I drew my palm over her crease, rubbing the thick solution over her posterior and vulva. Courtney shuddered again and presented her ass to me. I dipped a finger into the shampoo and gently tickled her clenched asshole. "You have to relax," I told her.

"Enh," she huffed. "Then don't put it in my ass."

With my other hand I softly stroked her clit, swept back over her pussy. She gave an involuntary release. I took advantage. I wormed my finger into her behind. Courtney gave a sudden "Oh!" Then her anus clutched at me like an anemone. Generously lubricated, I had no trouble slipping my finger in to the first knuckle, then the second, and after a minute all the way down. In half a minute it was two fingers.

"I can't believe you're doing this..." Courtney groaned. Her shoulders were like the hackles of a cat. "You're going to fuck my ass..."

Hearing her say it, I couln't wait anymore. I drew out my fingers. Then I grabbed her hip, grabbed myself, and gently encircled her anus with the head of my cock.

"She doesn't let you, does she?" Courtney said from the fluffy carpet.

"No," I said.

Her body was shaking. "You want to fuck my ass?"

I pressed the head of my dick against Courtney's asshole.

"You want to fuck my ass?" she repeated.

"Yes," I said.

Suddenly, magically, her sphincter gave way and accepted the head of my cock. Her asshole slurped at me greedily.

"Fuck my ass," she huffed. "Slowly..." Courtney threw her head back. A wave of flexing muscle swelled against my dick. "God I hope I rip it off." Just for that I pushed another inch inside. The slimy shampoo gave me easy access between Courtney's crack. "Ah," she stammered.

I drew my hands lovingly over her wide hips. There was no need to hold onto myself anymore: already a third of the way inside the girl, the walls of her anus cautiously squeezed me.

Courtney hung her head. Her breasts swayed beneath her chin. "Your dick's too big to fit up there." Smoothly, but probably not gently enough, I pushed myself another half inch inside. "Jesus..." Courtney breathed. Her little fingers disappeared inside the carpet. "How far?" she panted. "How far is it?"

"Almost half way," I told her.

"Unnh," Courtney groaned as I pushed inside her. "How much money?"

"Two thousand dollars."

"I'm your whore for two thousand dollars."

"Say it again."

"No."

"Say it again, Courtney."

"M-make me..."

I pushed myself another inch inside and Courtney's asshole squelched around me. This time I groaned. I felt myself resonate along Courtney's wet hips.

"Harder..." Courtney coaxed. I pushed deeper inside her. I looked down. The shaft of my cock was almost buried between my girlfriend's sister's ass cheeks. "Make me say it," she gasped.

I smacked her ass. Courtney moaned. "You're my whore for two thousand dollars."

"I'm your whore," she breathed. "I'm..." She bowed her head and flexed her thighs. She actually pushed herself back. She slowly, achingly, thickly impaled herself on me. "Your...whore..." she grunted.

I squeezed inside of Courtney until I was buried up to my balls. I dragged my nails against her shoulder blades and watched her muscles shiver up and down her ribs.

"How does it feel, Courtney?"

"Full," she said. She swallowed. "It feels so full." I gently pulled out. "Ah," she sighed. And then, mercifully, I pushed back in. "Awnh," Courtney shuddered. "Not...too...hard," she pleaded.

"Promise," I said.

"Oh no," she moaned, as I pulled out slowly and sunk myself back inside her. Courtney laid herself on her forearms and put her head to the floor. The warm mist of the shower settled over us and I squeezed myself inside Courtney's thick ass and imagined her sister, fucking Tara softly, and watched myself fuck Courtney's big, beautiful ass. Courtney made tiny sounds of relief and anticipation as I pulled myself from deep inside her, plunging back home again with more vigor.

"You got it," she moaned. "You got what you wanted..."

"You like it up the ass?"

"Punish me..." she groaned to the floor. "Don't..." But I was never sure just what "don't" meant. I pulled out and thrust back in. Her anus gripped me tightly but it was getting easier to slide in and out of her. "Fuck..." Courtney grunted into the carpet. She twisted and squeezed the shag between her thin fingers, her knees drawn together, her feet curled under her strong thighs and her elbows pressed to her ribs as if trying to keep my dick from poking her insides. I kept one hand on her bottom and reached between her legs to fiddle with her clit.

"Bastard," she spat as she shoved herself against my dick. It was almost too good; I almost wasn't there at all. I was weeks ago bending over a drunken girl and trying to ignore her ass against my crotch. I was a year ago when I first met my girlfriend's sister and fought a losing battle against watching the way her tits softly jiggled in her bikini, I was driving home from Lake Michigan with my girlfriend gabbing in the back seat and a throbbing erection stretching my damp shorts. I was suddenly back, cock buried inside Courtney's rectum. And Courtney was crying out. "Fuck me, you bastard!"

I slammed into her. Courtney pressed her forehead into her fists and swung her pelvis back to meet me. Over the gush and senseless waste of water the sounds of our skin slapped angrily against each other - my hairy thighs against her glistening, naked ass - bounced from tile to linoleum tile. I shoved as many fingers as I thought Courtney could take up her pussy and raked her ass with my other hand. "Fuck you!" she screamed. "Fuck you for being inside me!"

I'm not sure if she came. I'm not sure if the wild spasm that wracked her tits and made her belly twitch as if a million lustful worms had suddenly ejaculated inside her, made her glutinous bottom clench and the hair on her neck stand on end, was a release or some kind of guilty vibration, but Courtney suddenly shut up and growled low, long and deeply. I've never heard a woman make that sound before. It filled my balls with fireworks.

"I'm going to cum," I groaned.

"Don't cum inside me," she panted. I pounded her anus, the soap, sweat and slick mucous of her insides dripping from where we connected.

"I'm going to cum, Court" I said.

"Don't-" Courtney grunted, utterly incapable of turning or removing herself, her upper body spent. "Do you cum in my sister?"

"What do you think?" I could feel the sperm burning at the base of my dick.

"Don't-" Courtney repeated.

"I cum inside her all the time."

"Don't fill me with Tara's cum," she moaned. "I can't take her boyfriend's cum."

"Take it, Courtney."

"Don't!" she groaned. "Don't! Don't! Don't! Don't!"

The cum shot out of my cock like a cannonade. Courtney's rectum instinctively tried to pinch me off but I was buried so far inside her I felt like I'd ejaculated into her stomach. "Annnh!" Courtney growled again. I pumped harder, and harder. I shot my load deep inside of her. I fucked Tara's sister and emptied my seed into her ass. I came. I came unapologetically. And Courtney took it and told me to go fuck myself. I told her it was too much fun to fuck you.

Courtney remained on her knees and let me squeeze handfuls of her ass. I pushed in as far as I could go. My balls beat against her exposed pussy and her asshole shuddered all around me. I pulled myself up to kneel - with my knee up I was able to shove myself another quarter inch inside, then a half. Courtney just stuck her head back like I'd straightened her posture.

When my balls finally stopped quaking, Courtney murmured, "Are you done?" I slid my hands over her body, my fingers pressing the supple flesh of her back. She remained on her knees, gaze locked on the bathroom door. "I have to..." she started.

Dazed, I said, "What?"

She jerked her head over her shoulder, most of her face buried in her tangled black hair. Her eyes regarded me sardonically. "I have to use the bathroom," she said.

"Number one or number two?"

It couldn't have been a smile. "Asshole."

"Exactly."

I pulled slowly. Courtney's hips shook again. She didn't try to hide the relief and slight pleasure of my shrinking penis exiting her body. A trail of cum followed me out, oozing from her twitching muscles. She didn't look at me again. She just reached for the sink and pulled herself up. I sat up, too, turned off the tap (the water was now freezing), and took the door, grabbing a washcloth on my way out and rubbing myself down. "Courtney," I said.

I wanted to say something but for the life of me I didn't know what. Courtney was pulling her wet hair behind her ears, glaring at the two of us in the mirror. "I'm not interested," she said.

After Courtney had finished in the bathroom (she was inside for twenty five minutes cursing me, for more than the obvious - she needed to wash and nearly cracked her nipples in the icy shower). When it was my turn, she glared at me as I stepped past her. I soaped down to the alternating sounds of Courtney maybe breaking things and asking when we would go to the bank.

By the time I was done Courtney was already dressed and holding her cell phone.

"Was that the promised call to tell Tara how much fun we had?"

But Courtney wasn't looking at me. "I have to go," she said blankly.

"What?"

"Tara called. She's leaving work. Our grandmother died."

"Oh," I said. "I'm sorry."

"I..." she started. She seemed to think better of whatever she started and clattered past me to the front door. "I won't be able to sit for a week, asshole. I'll be back for the money."

"I gotta go to work..." I started.

"Then I'll fucking find you" she said, wrenching the door open. It shut loudly. Then her world class legs were stomping down our creaky old stairs and taking her out the door and across the street.

I went over to the refrigerator and pulled down my toolbox. I set it on the counter and removed the two top layers (my ruler had cracked, I noticed). I reached down past the thick wad of dead grandma's cash and grabbed my pack of American Spirits. I lit up.

I blew a thick breath of smoke over the empty apartment and smiled.

Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,706 Followers
12