Spy Cam

Story Info
Husband posts wife on the Net.
2.8k words
4.43
63.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Indy5
Indy5
25 Followers

A Voyeur’s Delight! (The joys of teleconferencing)

The year before I found the knothole I discovered a wonderful use for teleconferencing software. I downloaded a free demo copy of a popular brand because of an ad I saw. The first basic premise of video chat that I learned about was the reflector, an IP address that up to fifty participants can steer their software to and log into a video chat room. The immediate use that popped into MY head was that of any avid voyeur. SEX!! I rapidly located a source for XXX rated refs, short for reflectors, and was amazed at the number of exhibitionistic ladies, men and couples there were! Masturbation, both male and female, and a wide variety of sex acts could be viewed any given night. If you are a fan of the “amateur” porno flicks you will enjoy Video Chat. People of all ages, fitness and color using the anonymity of camera shots from the neck down to give in their to hidden desires to watch and be watched. Many were not shy at all and were not to show their faces.

A camera was quick to follow and I was pleased to find that many of these exhibitionists were voyeurs also. I was hooked on Video Chat! VC’ing became a nightly ritual. I was swept up in the culture and developed many friendships. My wife, however, did not share my enthusiasm and refused to participate with me. I was disappointed since this seemed a harmless enactment of fantasies we had shared with each other. Susie is a lovely woman and I have always had fantasies of watching her with another man or woman. I began to conjure visions of 10 to 30 men watching my sexy wife as she removed her clothes, teasing all of them with glimpses of her wonderfully shaped breasts. My cock never fails to harden as I daydream of her completely naked being watched by these men and/or women as she pulls on her nipples and vigorously pumps her clit.

I discovered the knot had been knocked out of its hole while I was cleaning out the furnace room. I had just finished and had switched off the light. Before I got the door all the way closed, I noticed a shaft of light cutting through the pitch black in the room by the furnace. Intrigued I slowly closed the door and edged my way towards the beam. As I came closer I realized the source. A knot the size of a quarter had fallen out of one of the shelf brackets in the back wall of the open towel closet in our master bath. I moved closer and put my eye to the hole. There in the bright lights I saw my wife, just finishing her shower. The clear vinyl shower curtain did little to hide her delicious naked body. Even at 40 she still had a remarkable figure 5’7”, 130 lb., 34-25-34 with perky nipples that stood out like pencil erasers.

I felt my cock begin to stir in my jeans. Something about watching her without her knowledge was terribly erotic to me. I watched and began rubbing my totally engorged cock through my pants as I watched her wash her perfectly shaped breasts, soaping and massaging them. I saw her nipples become even harder as her palms passed over them. I took out my aching prick and began stroking it when she started shaving her legs and worked her way up her slim shapely thighs to trim the hairs around her pouting pussy. I could make out the tip of her clit peeking out from between lips. She soaped her cunt and massaged herself a little longer then was necessary, much to the delight of my pulsing cock. I was so aroused that the ample precum I was oozing was providing wonderful lubrication. I couldn’t believe how excited I was! I felt the jolt of heat deep in my balls and my cum boiled up the length of my cock, finally gushing from the head and spraying against the wall. I continued to stroke myself as Susie chose that moment to turn off the water and pull back the shower curtain. She looked beautiful standing there fresh and clean with the droplets of water glistening on her luscious body. Her neatly trimmed pussy left little to the imagination and it was easy to see as she stepped from the tub that her extended ‘washing’ had caused her cunt to moisten and her lips to spread and swell. Not wanting to take a chance on being discovered I pried my eye from the wonderful vision. I stole from the room, made my way to the living room and attempted to act casual by reading the newspaper.

Later that evening I had logged on to a reflector and was enjoying watching a lovely couple from Ohio. The husband was enjoying watching his wife show off for the other 13 men and myself on the ref. It just so happens that my computer is located in the library and the furnace room is just off the library. I heard the bathroom door and realized that if was my wife preparing for bed. I looked at the screen, thought of the hole and I reached the conclusion that the only way I would get Susie to participate was to do it without her knowledge. I immediately began compiling a shopping list. The next day I made a trip to the electronics store and purchased the necessary items. That night after everyone had gone to bed I ran the hook ups and built the shelf that would be needed for the camera to set on. I tested the mounting, the direction and the focus. I was set. Saturday I would put my plan in motion.

We awoke and had coffee as usual. I had a difficult time maintaining my calm as I anxiously waited for Susie to select her clothes and make her way to the bathroom for her morning shower. I had moved the camera into position last night. As soon as she left the room I went the to library and signed on to my ISP. I waited until I heard the bathroom door close before I logged into the ref. Since my nick was well known on this particular ref I was not surprised when no one opened my video. I had selected this ref for the particularly colorful remarks the male participants were known to make when the occasional female got frisky while logged on. I opened my local video to check the view and there was my lovely wife moving around readying for her shower. The camera angle was perfect. You could see her entire body from the neck down. I felt very comfortable with her anonymity.

I opened six of the videos in the room and watched intently as they came in. Six men ranging from well built to obviously older and in not so good shape, were appearing one by one. All of the videos were from an angle that showed a chest, or crotch shot. All but one was naked and he was wearing only his briefs. I opened the chat window and typed, “here’s a treat for you today boys”. Like a flash the small eyes beside their nicknames began to pop open indicating that they had opened my video on their end. My cock sprang to attention with the thought that I was about to allow 15 men to watch my wife …. Naked. I had arranged the windows with Susie’s image in the center of the screen surrounded by the videos of six strangers. We all watched as Susie moved about the room still fully clothed. She turned on the shower and to let it warm. “Does she know she’s on?” typed one of them. “No” I replied.

“Cool” he came back.

I watched mesmerized as Susie began removing her clothes. My cock surged and I had a hard time holding back my orgasm as I saw her remove my T-shirt that she had worn as a nightgown. Her lovely breasts came into the open and my heart nearly stopped. It was a chilly morning and the sun had yet to warm the house. With the briskness in the air her gorgeous nipples were taught, hard, erect and lengthy. She was standing directly in front of the camera as she slid her sweat pants and panties down her thighs. I caught my breath as she bent to remove them the rest of the way but her head was turned and her identity was preserved.

“Great nipples”

“God I would love to suck on those. My mouth is watering”

“Are they sensitive” came the chat.

“Yes, very sensitive!” I responded.

“She particularly likes to have them milked,” I added.

“Mmmmm does she lactate?” someone asked.

“Yes if we work on them long enough. It makes her cum when we can draw up enough to make her squirt” I answered.

“She has a beautiful figure. And look at that pretty pussy” someone typed.

I was furiously pumping my shaft as were the other six I was watching. Susie in the meantime had moved away from the camera. She was stark naked and her tight little ass was bringing one of the men close to the brink.

“God I’d love to fuck that butt” he said.

I watched as his hip bucked and his cum spewed forth. I had visions of him shooting his cum on Susie’s ass and felt my cock pulse, nearly going over the edge myself. I held back wanting to prolong the experience. I closed his video and opened another only to discover a full on shot of a female rapidly stroking her clit while watching my wife. My mind was spinning as we watched Susie soap and rub and stroke herself. The comments were fast and furious.

“Damn that’s one sweet body”

“I bet those nipples are at least an inch long”

“I’d love to milk her”

“Such a nice pussy. I’d love to bury this in it”

“I’m cummmmmming”

I watched as one after another the men pumped their cocks and shots loads of cum. I imagined each spurt landing on different parts of my wife’s body. I popped open another video and there was a beautiful woman giving her husband a blowjob directly in front of the camera. “Why don’t you go in and join her” It was a private message to me in the chat window from the couple that I was watching. Susie was just finishing her shower and preparing to step from the tub. I jumped at the idea. I set the record mode for my software and headed for the bathroom.

As I entered the bathroom I was treated to the wonderful sight of my sexy wife’s ass facing me swaying saucily as she applied moisturizer to her freshly shaved legs. She had the toilet seat down and one foot up on the seat massaging the cream into her succulent flesh. I stood and watched and let the eroticism of what I was about to do wash over me. I knew that we were both in full view of the camera’s lens. Susie looked back over her shoulder at me. Her eyes were drawn to the huge erection protruding from my robe. “My, my, what do we have here” she said. She turned and wrapped her lotion-covered hands around my throbbing cock. The thought that 15 to 20 people were watching my wife give me a hand job nearly caused me to explode! I had never been so hard and Susie noticed, “What’s got you so fired up this morning” she asked with a smile. Oh how I wished I could tell her. I pulled her close and planted my lips on hers, my tongue splitting her lips. I teased the tip of her tongue and probed deeper into the hot wet confines of her mouth.

My robe had fallen open and I could feel her nipples harden even more against my chest as we continued in the passionate embrace. My cock had nestled in her crotch and I could feel her beginning to moisten. As we kissed I rocked my hips and my rock hard erection furrowed deeper between her swelling pussy lips spreading her rapidly developing juices over them. I knew that I had made contact with her clit when she suddenly broke our kiss, tossed back her head, and a low moan of pleasure escaped her lips. Susie was now rocking her hips in rhythm with mine so that my stone like hardon was sawing back and forth with longer and longer strokes across her increasingly tender love button. Her juices were flowing freely now and she clamped her thighs around my pole forcing it tighter against her cunt. My hands were caressing her entire upper body, slipping between us, teasing her nipples and massaging her beautiful swelling breasts. Her breathing was becoming quite rapid and I knew she would soon ask to move to the bedroom if I didn’t act soon.

I gently but firmly pushed Susie away from me and she whimpered slightly as my meat slipped from between her legs. My robe had fallen away completely and I knew that both of us were naked in full view of our Internet audience. I quickly turned Susie to face the vanity and had her bend slightly at the waist, placing her hands on the counter top. We were standing at a right angle to the camera as I moved in behind her and ran the head of my throbbing pulsing cock up and down the length of her wide open pussy. I teased her with it and she was pushing back trying to take me inside her.

“Please give it to me” she moaned as I continued to playfully rub the very tip of my cock lightly against her well-lubricated clit. “I need you inside me now” she begged. I slowly began to ease the hardest erection of my life into her seething wet slippery hole. “OH GOD THAT FEELS SOOOO GOOD” she cried when my bulbous cock head popped into her love canal. Unable to hold back I buried myself to my balls in one quick thrust. Her knees buckled slightly as I pressed the head of my cock against the back of her vagina. Using my legs I moved my hips and ground them against her ass, stirring the rock hard column of flesh deep inside my panting wife. Her moans excited me further and I increased the tempo of my gyrations. I could feel the walls of her pussy stretching and opening. I love fucking Susie’s pussy when she is wide open like this. As I finally drew back my cock and slid it out until just the head was inside her, her juices were dripping from my pole. There were wet sucking noises as I pushed my head in and out of her lips. I slipped back deep inside her and began a slow deep rocking motion, “What got you so fired up?” she gasped as my throbbing member pumped slowly and deeply in her hot dripping cunt.

“I had a daydream”, I said.

“Oh really”, she moaned, “well keep having them”, came her reply. “Tell me about it”, purred Susie.

“I was thinking about you dancing on amateur night at the strip bar”. I whispered. “You were very nervous when you took the stage, but once you pulled off your top and the crowd went nuts you really got into it”. “You danced two extra songs and were completely naked on stage, rubbing your clit for 30 screaming guys before the last song ended”. By now I was fucking you with hard steady strokes.

“YES OH GOD! “ you screamed. “Tell me more!!!” you panted.

“My cock was throbbing as I thought of you naked, masturbating and being touched and felt by all those men”. “When the last song was over you came off the stage and remained naked as you came back to our table”. “You kissed me and sat very close. I slipped my hand between your thighs and felt how incredibly wet you were.”

“OH GOD FUCK ME HARD! FUCK ME NOW! HURT ME WITH YOUR COCK!! I’M CUMMMMIIINGG!” You screamed and I could feel the spasms in your sweet cunt. You were gripping me, milking me. I couldn’t hold back! My cum rushed up the length of my cock and I could feel it surge from the tip of my head. I came so hard I swear I could feel my jizz splashing around the head of my cock. “GOD I CAME FEEL IT SPURTING! “ You cried. We stood motionless on shaky legs as we caught our breath moaning and relishing the afterglow of our orgasms.

“MMMMM that was fantastic!” I sighed. “I get sooo excited thinking about other men seeing you, touching you….. “ I drifted off and left the thought hanging there. “MMMM well maybe someday….” You sighed.

My cock twitched inside you as I remembered the camera and the fact that 25 to 30 people had just watched us fuck our brains out. Your last words echoed in my head “Maybe someday” ……. I just smiled.

Indy5
Indy5
25 Followers