Spy Games

Story Info
Son surprises Mother on her birthday.
7.6k words
4.64
122k
160

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,216 Followers

Natasha and I thought alike and fell backwards together onto the mattress we'd dragged into the second bedroom. "Tell me that's the last of it Scotty!"

I wiped the sweat from my brow with the back of my hand. "That's the last of it."

"Thank Christ for that." She sat up on her elbows and looked at our surroundings. "You know it's been twenty five years since we were in this room!"

"I know! Does it feel smaller to you?"

My sister Natasha smiled. "Ah yeah! The whole house is smaller. It's still the same though, if you get my drift," she nodded towards the wall dividing the bedrooms. "That's new."

A large gold framed mirror mounted on the wall dominated the room.

"It's a bit over the top I guess. There's artwork in some of the other rooms the previous owners left behind, I'll keep what I like, the rest can go."

I climbed up off the bed and offered a hand to my sister who was quick to accept. "So it's all set for this weekend?" She asked as I pulled her off the bed.

"Yep. Mom thinks I'm taking her for a drive in the country. We should be here after lunchtime Saturday and you guys will be here that night, yeah?"

"Hope so. The kids have basketball in the morning but the afternoon's free. If Mom doesn't know she's staying the night, what about clothes and toiletries?"

"Oh, I hadn't thought of that." I admitted.

Natasha shook her head. "Men! I'll drop by her house on the way and pick up some of her stuff."

"That'd be great. Oh I almost forgot. There's something else I have to show you.

Taking Natasha by the hand I led her back down to the kitchen and presented her with the bottle. "1958 Chateau Margaux. The year of her birth. You think she'll like it?"

Natasha turned the bottle of wine in her hands. "Do I think she'll like it? Are you crazy? She's going to leave you everything in the will! This must have cost a fortune."

A 'small' fortune, yes. But I could afford it. Six months before, I had sold a menu ordering app I'd designed for an 'actual' fortune and was now enjoying the fruits of my labor. The house we now stood in was where our mother had grown up and where Natasha and I had spent every summer holiday with our grandparents, until our teens when they were forced to sell. It was by happenstance that I'd stumbled on its listing in a property guide while looking for an out of town retreat for myself. I made the agent an attractive offer and two weeks later, here we stood.

"I want you to give it to her." I confessed to my sister.

She shook her head, smiling. "She'll know you bought it. It must have cost a thousand dollars!"

"About that!" I laughed. "But you and her are the wine drinkers. It'd mean more coming from you."

Natasha wrapped her arms around me with unrestrained delight. "Thank you. I'd just bought her some dvds! This will be perfect."

"Cool. Consider it payment for helping me move in." I took the bottle back off her and replaced it in its wooden storage box. "Come on, you've got to check out the river before we go."

* * * * *

"You could've bought a house for the price of this!" Mom laughed over the growl of the engine as I entered the highway.

"And then some!" I admitted. She seemed to be enjoying the ride, mostly I think she enjoyed her next door neighbor seeing her enter the 2017 Aston Martin and be escorted away like a movie star. I was just happy to see her smiling. It was her first birthday since my father died and turning sixty, being a milestone year, I wanted it to be memorable in all the best ways.

"So where are we going?" She asked, holding the arm rest for dear life.

"Thought we'd head up by your old house, it was always a nice drive."

"Oh. It's a long way!"

"You got somewhere better to be?"

Mom smiled back cheekily as I accelerated. "No I guess not!"

* * * * *

"We haven't been here in; oh it must be twenty years!" Mom figured as I slowed, entering the limits of the sleepy town. Midday Saturday and barely anyone on the main street.

"Twenty five! Natasha and I were talking about it the other day. Time flies."

"Doesn't it though! You kids loved coming up here in the summer. I'm glad you were able to see where I grew up. I was so happy here."

We drove slowly by the town hall, stopping at an intersection as a woman with red hair and a boy on a skateboard passed by. Seemingly the only people on the street.

"The town is dying; it was one of the reasons your grandparents sold up, even back then. It is so lovely though." Mom added as we left the town center and headed towards the house on the outskirts.

A couple of miles later I looked across and saw her sit up in the seat as we approached the house.

"Slow down as we go by Scott. I want to see it. Oh look, there's a 'for sale' sign. Why would they bother? No one drives by here. Oh no it's been sold."

"What, did you want to buy it?" I asked amused.

"Oh don't be silly, it's just if we'd known we could've had a nosy around." She added.

I pulled the car up to a crawl as we approached the gravel driveway. "You wanted me to slow down, I'll do you one better. Let's go and take a closer look!"

Mom protested as I drove down the long driveway between fruit trees and eucalypts. "Scott! The owners might be here!"

"Relax Mom; I'm sure the owners are here!"

Stopping the car outside the house I exited and ran around to her side. Mom was hesitant to get out. "Scott. This is weird. We can't just show up."

I couldn't help laughing. "Mom, just get out would you?"

The hot northerly wind had picked up as I helped Mom from the car. She looked at the house with an air of almost sadness and then I saw a tear form in her eye.

"Hey, what are you doing? I thought seeing it would make you happy."

She raised a hand to her face and dabbed away the tears. "It's just so strange standing here. I feel, what did you say it was, twenty five years? I feel twenty five years younger."

"Oh good well let's go in, maybe we can wipe a few more years off!"

"Do you think the owner will let us?" She asked as she began to follow me cautiously.

"Oh I'm positive the owner will let us!" I answered assuredly. It was then the penny dropped.

She stopped following me. "Scott. You didn't!"

I smiled. "I did!"

"No?"

"Yes!"

I couldn't recall seeing my mother move as quickly as she did that moment. An Olympic sprinter would've been proud of the time it took her to cover the distance between us. The embrace was equally as impressive. Her entire body seemed to press against me and I welcomed her touch. She kissed me on the cheeks, my forehead and my lips, a place she'd not kissed since I was a child. As she leaned back to look at me, her hands around my neck, mine around her waist, I was aware my groin was pressed to hers and for an instant I had to admit to myself, I was aroused.

She knocked sense into me instantly as she slapped me on the chest. For a moment I thought it was a reaction to the almost imperceptible stirring in my penis but then she scolded me for another reason. "You tricked me!" She smiled. "Let's go for a drive in my fancy new car, you said! It was a ruse."

"Hey I never said fancy! But yeah, it was a ruse. Tash will be here tonight with the kids. Happy Birthday Mom."

Finally I think she accepted the reality and broke our embrace to take in the house. "Are you going to live here?" She asked as the breeze picked up again.

"Here and the city," The wind pressed her light blue mid-thigh dress to her body, causing it to lay upon the curve of her legs and pubic mound above. I looked away. "We can use it as a holiday house. You, Tash and the kids. How good would it be to spend summers here like we used to?"

The sun was becoming oppressive and I felt sweat run down my back. "Come on let's get out of the heat."

I handed Mom the key and allowed her to do the honors. She opened the door to a sparsely furnished interior. "You haven't moved in yet?" She asked as she familiarized herself with her old home.

"I've brought some furniture up. Tash helped me with a van the other day, beds and stuff so we can all stay the weekend."

"Oh I haven't brought anything."

I smiled. "It's taken care of Mom. Tash is dropping by your place to get what you might need. All you have to do is pick a room!"

As if I'd awakened a memory, she rushed down the long hall towards the bedrooms. "Oh I have to see my old room."

She led me into the room with the large mirror. "Well that's new," she pointed at the gold framed mirror. "My gosh, in all the years they haven't even changed the wallpaper."

"Yeah I thought I recognized it. So I guess you're taking your old bedroom?" I asked.

"Oh can I?" She approached and passed me at the doorway running a hand over my chest. If she hadn't been my mother I would almost have said, seductively. "You're the man of the house now."

We checked out the rest of the house, my mother telling me stories of her childhood and events that had happened in each of the rooms. When we doubled back to her room she paused in the doorway. "You know Scott. I lost my virginity in this room!"

"Oh Mom!" I responded, placing my hands over my ears.

"Oh stop it," she laughed. "It's beautiful; it's where your sister was conceived!"

"Still not listening," I continued before she laughingly took hold of my hand.

"Come on. Let's go and see the river!"

Mom held my hand until we reached the sandy beach of the river bend. "Oh Scotty. It's just the same." She noted the frayed rope swaying from an overhanging tree. "The tire swing gave up the ghost, you kid's used to love that." I followed her across the small beach to the edge. "I wish I'd brought my swimsuit, the water looks beautiful."

"I'm sure Natasha will bring it, she said as much the other day when we were here." I replied.

Mom looked around, down each length of the river. "There's still no other houses around is there?"

"No. The real estate agent says it's too far from the city for commuters. The soil's not good enough for farming. No one's building out here."

Mom turned with a cheeky expression on her face. "Blow it. I'm going in!"

Before I could register her words she'd kicked off her slip on shoes and turned her back to me. I heard the popping of the press studs down the front of her dress and then it happened. Her shoulders revealed to me, flesh colored bra straps running down to the cross strap. Lower it fell, the top of her underwear, a light pink, lower, the full briefs hugging the rounded curve of her buttocks. She bent forward to step out of her dress, raising one leg at a time before dropping it over her shoes. For that one moment I thought she'd go further, take off her underwear and enter the water naked but without removing any more and without turning to me, she waded out into the stream.

I admit I was dumbstruck. My mother wasn't spontaneous. Natasha would never believe it if I told her what had just happened. I watched as her ass descended beneath the water, followed by her back. Only when she was up to her neck and paddling did she turn. "Are you coming in?"

Here I was, a thirty five year old man in pretty good shape and I was the one hesitant to disrobe before a sixty year old woman. My initial fear was I couldn't recall what underwear I was wearing but quickly reasoned my mother wouldn't care anyway. "Um. I guess." I removed my t-shirt and then my pants, I noticed, under the watchful eyes of my mother.

She hadn't warned me of how cold the water was as I waded out to join her. When it hit the gray boxers I wore and then my stomach, I sucked in air and committed to its embrace by diving fully under. I came up just short of my mother. "Jesus it's cold," I gasped.

"You get used to it. Come on I'll race you."

Mom was a competent swimmer and headed across stream, she made it to the rocks on the far shore before me.

"Boost me up?" She asked as I finally came up behind her, her hands holding the rock ledge above. As I took hold of her foot beneath the water and lifted, I allowed my eyes to look between her legs. Her pink panties had unsurprisingly become transparent. Sagging down between her legs and dripping. In the split second she was above my head I could see the darkness of her pubic hair. I was aware that when I climbed out of the water I was about to see more.

I didn't need her help to exit the river, climbing up onto the ledge moments behind her. She was still standing as I rose, water cascading down her back from her dripping hair. She turned as I joined her and seemed completely unfazed by her appearance. The flesh colored bra was completely see through at the cup, her small dark nipples protruding through the thin material. I gazed downwards as she looked back across the river and her underwear bore the same fruit. My mother might as well have been naked. She pulled up on the wet pink fabric of her panties as I watched. Her dark pubes visible for the world, no just me, to see. It looked wonderful. She was my mother and yet I admired her beauty in that moment as I would've done any other woman.

She looked back towards me and I quickly raised my eyes, unsure if she'd noticed just where they'd been staring. If she had, she didn't seem to mind. I was amazed as to how she was being so nonchalant about her exposure. It was only then did I concentrate on my own facade. My boxers unlike my mother's had remained opaque, however like hers were sagging with the weight of the water. Her eyes seemed not as shy as mine and zoomed in on my crotch. My shaved pubic bone exposed and the base of my semi erect penis. It was then I acknowledged I indeed was turned on by my mother. I quickly raised my shorts as her eyes diverted and unspeaking she sat back down on the warm rock at our feet.

I joined her in lounging in the sun. She lay back fully on the smooth surface and placed a forearm over her eyes, shielding herself from its rays. Still sitting up, this gave me unimpeded access to feast my eyes upon her body. Her breasts though not large were still firm for her age. A day before I couldn't have told you what size they were at all, and yet here I was staring at her exposed nipples. I trailed down her flat stomach, the white skin beaded with water, and the underwear beneath her belly button. Her pink panties had the smallest of lace trim, slightly darker than the rest, possibly made so by the water but it was her pubic hair where my eyes settled. Not out of control but definitely untrimmed, it sat wet beneath the transparent material, craving to be massaged, to be kissed.

The thought of it had my cock swelling. I allowed it to happen. With one leg raised, shielding my actions from my mother if she happened to look, I pressed my fingers into my hardness and the flow of pleasure spread through my body.

"You're very quiet over there!" She remarked as if psychically deducing I was up to no good.

I removed my hand form my cock but the damage was done. I stood erect, bulging from my wet boxer shorts. "Just enjoying the sun."

"Actually that's a good point. We're going to get burnt!" Mom lifted herself up on her elbows and with her ass to me, stood up. The sight of her rear didn't help my erection. The dark of her crack enticing and begging to be probed. She held out a hand to me. "Come on, we'd better get back."

It was one of those situations you never think will arise. Do I act like an idiot and stay seated; covering my erection in the hope she'll look elsewhere or go on without me? Or do I stand and proudly display my manhood? I chose a combination of the two. Accepting her hand, I rose and hoped she wouldn't notice as I turned slightly away from her. My plan was thwarted however as she kept hold of my hand and moved closer towards me. Before I knew it she wrapped her arms around my back and drew me in. "Thank you again for this. I know you can afford it but it was the thought, the sentimentality. I love you for it."

It was so sweet. I wasn't thinking about my cock or my sudden sexual interest in her as I accepted the embrace and took her in my arms. I didn't mind that my erection pressed into her stomach, so obvious there was no way she could deny its presence. I kissed the side of her head. Her wet hair against my lips. "Anything for you Mom. I love you too."

She broke the hug first but not out of a reaction to my hard-on. If she hadn't taken a sly peek at my groin as we dove back into the water, I would have thought she hadn't noticed. The cold killed it and when we walked out on the other side, I was flaccid again. The visual stimulation remained however. I delighted in seeing her pull her panties up as they slumped half way down over her buttocks. Watching her bend down for her dress; squat as she slipped her shoes on. I wanted to hold her hand as we walked back to the house in our underwear but refrained, not wanting to make my affection too obvious.

Our bodies dried in the sun and wind but our underwear remained wet. I suggested Mom change back into her dress in her bedroom and I'd hang up our underwear to dry. I entered my own room. I'd taken the main. The room my grandparents had slept in when I, even my mother, were children. As in all the rooms the wallpaper remained. The only addition was a portrait of a bearded man adorning the wall adjacent my mother's room. I had despised the picture from my initial visit to the house with the agent and wasn't surprised the previous owners had left it behind. I didn't like the eyes of the gentleman. He seemed to follow me around the room with menace. I chose that moment to do away with him, or at least turn the portrait around. Clasping the large frame I lifted it up and off the wall and placed it down facing away from me. "Try and watch me now buddy!" Standing up I was rendered speechless.

The area where the picture had hung was noticeably lighter than the surrounding wall. Not unexpected. What was unexpected was the glass window looking through to the adjacent room. For a moment I was perplexed, how had I not seen the window from the other room? And then it hit me. The gold framed mirror. The reflection was one way. The mirror was double sided. This was a peephole. As if confirmation was needed to be given, my mother walked into frame. I stood transfixed as she looked directly at me. No, not at me, her reflection. I raised my hand to wave and she didn't respond. "Oh my God!" I whispered.

It was a violation of privacy. It's only existence being for the perverted mind of its creator. To spy on whomever occupied the next room. I couldn't stay and watch, I shouldn't, I daren't. I did! Standing face on she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, withdrawing her arms from its straps. Released, her breasts remained firm, her nipples pointed. My mouth opened as I imagined wrapping my lips around them as I'd done as a child. My cock again began to swell, this time I hastened its growth by pulling it from my shorts and squeezing it's girth. My mother as if looking into my eyes, kept her own on her reflection as she took the waist of her panties in her hands and lowered. Her gaze seemed to be directed at my cock, in reality she was looking at her own sex as she threw her wet underwear on top of her bra.

I was now openly masturbating, my shorts mid-thigh and falling. My mother remained in position, her head tilted slightly. For a second I wondered if she me saw through the glass but her actions told me otherwise. She raised a hand, then another to her breasts and cupped them, lifting them towards me as if presenting them for me to suckle. I was about as hard as I think I'd ever been, my cock, thick in my grip. The show continued. She moved her fingers forward and trapped her nipples between, pinching and pulling at each. Obviously pleasurable, her eyes closed momentarily and then a hand dropped. Her right, trailing down her torso to comb through her pubes, her fingers lost in the darkness between her legs.

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,216 Followers