Spy Games: Going Deep Under Cover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dorado
Dorado
50 Followers

Dexter grabbed his semi-automatic pistol form his jacket, jumped from the table and sprung for the door. Turning its handle and pushing he realized he was locked in. He pulled back and then slammed his body with all of his force. The door burst open throwing the door and chair to the side. Dexter quickly ran for the office door.

As Dexter ran passed the reception desk he noticed a woman laying on the floor face down. "Drugged" he thought to himself, that would explain what happened to the rest of the office. He raced through the office to the hallway. She had about a 30 second head start on him so she couldn't be too far and she would have taken the stairs. He quickly reasoned there would be a car waiting for her in the parking lot. As he ran down the hallway he saw a window straight ahead. He ran to the window and looked out into the parking lot. He saw a black SUV with two drivers waiting by the door. He then saw the "nurse" burst through the doors and the car door open. He smoothly raised his gun, aimed and started firing.

Glass shattered as he fired the first two bullets went into the male driver of the SUV. One hit the driver in the shoulder the other hit him in the chest. The next three bullets hit the passenger in the head and chest, killing him instantly. The girl jumped into the car and lay on the back seat but Dexter saw that a sixth bullet of his buried into her side, before she ducked down between the seats.

Heather felt pain race through her body and she realized she had been shot. She looked down to her side and saw her white uniform quickly turning red as her blood poured out of her. She ran her fingers over the wound. "A flesh wound" she thought to herself. She should live, but not if she didn't get moving. Dexter would be down the stairs shortly and she had to get out of here. She pulled herself up and looked over the driver's seat.

"Jim, are you ok? Jim!?!" her driver Jim Calyn was not responding. She reached her hand over the seat and felt him breathing , but she knew he had been hit when Dexter started firing. She didn't have time to move Jim out of the driver's seat and take his place, she would have to move on foot. Heather turned and moved to get out of the car, when she looked up she saw Dexter standing in a hospital gown in front of the car with his gun pointing at her.

"Get out of the car slowly with your hands raised!" Dexter demanded.

Heather obliged raising her hands and putting them outside the car so Dexter could see she was not armed. She then eased her self out of the car, feeling the pain of the wound pulsing through her side. Once she was out of the car she stood in front of Dexter with her hands still raised.

"Where is the chip?" barked Dexter.

"In your leg, I wasn't able to make the switch." Heather deadpanned.

Heather heard a bang and felt a breeze brush by her face as Dexter fired a shot at her head. Her heart stopped as the surprise shrieked inside of her. She quickly took a mental survey of her body and she realized she was not hit.

"THE NEXT SHOT WILL NOT BE A WARNING! GIVE ME THE FUCKING DISK NOW!" Dexter screamed.

Heather reached into her bra to pull out the chip, as she did so she heard the SUV go into gear and saw it quickly lurch forward towards Dexter. As the car flew towards Dexter he quickly turned and fired three shots at its driver Jim who had muscled enough energy to try to take Dexter out. Jim was hit with two shots in the head and was dead instantly upon impact. The car however continued to speed towards Dexter and he was forced to jump and roll out of the way before the cow plowed into the side of the building.

Heather used this opportunity to attack Dexter while he was off-guard. In one swift move she kicked the gun out of Dexter's hand and spun hitting Dexter's face with a backhand. Dexter fell to the ground but quickly rolled trying to gain his balance. Heather was quickly on him, nailing him with a knee to the face and a kick perfectly placed on his left temple as he fell backwards.

Dexter's head hit the concrete when he fell back to the ground. Still he flipped over getting into a position on all fours. Dexter was tough and she was quickly losing her energy as blood still poured from her side, she had to end this quickly. She ran and jumped at Dexter aiming a kick at his head. Dexter deflected the kick and used Heather's momentum to throw her aside and force her off balance. Heather fell to the ground face first and before she could roll over Dexter jumped on her and was throwing elbows into her wounded side. Pain paralyzed her as it roared through her body. Dexter then grabbed her hair, picked her head up and slammed it into the concrete. Everything went black as Heather struggled to comprehend what was happening to her.

Heather awoke with a sharp pain that throbbed in her head like an alarm clock. As she slowly regained consciousness she looked over her body. She was naked, chained with her arms behind her to a chair in a dark room. Her side where she had been shot was red, bruised but stitched shut.

"Welcome back, now that you have regained consciousness we can have a little fun" said Dexter as her approached her with a small knife in his hand.

To be continued? To be determined based on your comments. Love it, hate it, want more? Let me know. Thanks for reading.

Dorado
Dorado
50 Followers
12