Spy Games: Home Sweet Home

Story Info
First escape bondage, then forced sex with brother-in-law.
7k words
4.42
80.4k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although it this is a continuation of Spy Games: Going Deep Under Cover, in is not necessary to have read the first story to enjoy the second. Your feedback is appreciated. Hope you enjoy the story.

Sitting naked in the padded leather chair with her hands cuffed behind her back to the chair, Heather knew her situation was desperate. She watched as Dexter advanced to her slowly playing with the curved 7-inch blade he held in his hand. He would slowly twirl the knife in his hand spinning the blade with precision and skill. It appeared to Heather that he did this almost absent mindedly. His attention it seemed was totally focused on her. She watched his eyes trace slowly up and down her naked body, focusing on her soft nipples and bare pussy. A mixture of lust, anger and aggression was mirrored in his eyes and the look sent a chill down Heather's body.

He struck a very imposing figure in front of her. His long muscular body seemed to glide across the ground as he approached. She knew from their fight that he had the speed and balance of an animal and a temperament as dark as the night. He wore lose white cotton pants and no shirt. On his face she could see evidence of their previous encounter. Red welts and bruises marked the corners of his eyes and lips from where she had punched, kicked and kneed him in her effort to escape with the micro-chip. "Funny" she thought, the micro-chip was the least of her worries now. She had to escape or Dexter would most definitely kill her in a slow and agonizing way.

"You know you caught me off guard back at the Doctor's office." Dexter proclaimed, snapping her out of her train of thought.

"I don't know why I didn't suspect you were playing me for a fool, but I intend to make up for it now. " Dexter now stood in front of Heather and brought the knife up to her throat, pressing it tightly against her jugular vein.

"Before I am done, you are going to tell me who you are working for, how long you have been tracking me and what you bastards gave me to give me that fucking pain in my bladder." He then took the knife and slid it slowly down her neck over her breast and started to circle the tip of the blade around her left nipple. "But, you know this doesn't have to be all bad though. I really enjoyed myself back at the doctor's office and while you were unconscious I was thinking of the many wonderful things I could do with you before I get all of my answers."

Heather's mind was racing now. She had somewhat enjoyed herself back at the office, but this was an entirely different situation. She did not want to be forced to do anything she didn't want to do. Having sex for the needs of your country was one thing, but doing it for fear or against your will was something totally different. She quickly reviewed her situation in her head. Her hands were chained to her chair and there was no way to get them free. Dexter left her legs free, which was probably due to his dark intent. Could she use this somehow to escape? He was so strong and quick, if she was to have any chance it would need to be when he was distracted.

"Dexter, truth is I had fun back at the office as well. Yes, I was on a mission but I lost myself when we were having sex. I am also much more concerned about living then I am loyal to my country. There is no need to torture me to get your information. My name is Heather LeGrande and I work for the CIA. My mission was to switch the micro-chip in your leg with the fake and get the real chip back to headquarters. They slipped a chemical into your drink a few weeks ago to cause the pain in your bladder to get you to the doctor's office; the pain will pass in a few weeks." Heather explained watching as the surprise of her forwardness was reflected in Dexter's eyes.

"I want to live Dexter. If that means fucking you or being your own 'CIA for Dummies" cheat sheet then that is what I will do. Maybe you would even consider having me for a partner? The Government pays nothing compared to what you are making, I was ready for a change before today, but living would be even more of a motivation." Heather continued.

"Now, why don't you slide those pants down and let me suck that wonderful cock of yours until you explode in my mouth and then we can talk some more about it." Heather requested in her most seductive voice.

Dexter looked at her for a moment pondering her proposal. She could see his cock already hardening through his pants. The bulge grew larger and larger as he focused on her. Heather in turn, blatantly stared at cock trying to entice his decision. "I don't know what game you are playing girl, but if you make one wrong move or even scrape me with your teeth, I will slit your throat before you can even blink!"

Dexter then made a mistake, standing in font of her he took the knife away from Heather's chest and with both hands gripped his pants waistband. And slide them down, letting his 8-inch hard cock to spring free. Once he did this, Heather made her move. She picked up both feet and slammed them into the back of Dexter's knees causing him to fall forward into her. She used his momentum as he fell into her to force the chair to fall backwards. She twisted and positioned herself to land lying on top of Dexter. When he hit the ground the back of the Dexter's head bounced violently off of the concrete floor. Now lying on top of Dexter looking at him face to face, Heather saw Dexter's eyes roll into the back of his head as he fought to recover from the impact. She then took her head and slammed it repeatedly into Dexter with all of her might, head-butting him into unconsciousness.

Once she was satisfied that he was out, rocked herself over to fall to Dexter's side. After some time she was able to position herself so she could get her hand into Dexter's pocket and grab the key for the cuffs. She saw its outline in his pocket when he was talking to her and this plan came to mind. With some awkwardness she used the key to unlock the cuffs and free her hands from behind her back. Once free she took Dexter's pants and his jacket which hung on the wall to cover herself and reclaimed the micro-chip before leaving. She quickly contacted headquarters to arrange for her pickup. She later learned that by time the team reached Dexter's lair he had recovered and fled.

6 Months Later – Arlington Heights, Illinois -------

As Heather slowly slid her leg up and down the pole in the middle of the stage, her mind drifted from her mission. She was excited that the mission took her so close to her sister and brother-in-law's house. She was only about 20 minutes away from their house. After her mission was completed she had told headquarters that she was taking a week off and she was going to stay at her sister's. She hadn't seen her Karen and Kent in about 2 years and that was at her Aunt's funeral. They had been so close growing up, since they were only a year apart in age. It troubled her they didn't make more time to see each other but, with Heather's job and Karen's family it was hard for either of them to get away. But, she was letting thoughts of her family distract her from her mission.

Her mission was simple surveillance. Local crime-boss Peter Abegetti liked to do business in the local strip bar called "Stilettos". Recently, Abegetti was doing business with a Chinese criminal organization called Yang. Not much was known about the organization, but the CIA knew they specialized in developing programs and viruses used to disable Government software. The CIA wanted to find out who was running Yang and what a guy like Abegetti could be planning to do with their software. A meeting between Abegetti and Yang was supposed to happen tonight at Stilettos. Heather was to get as much info as possible without letting them know they were being watched. To best accomplish this Heather got a job as a stripper at the establishment a week ago and made sure she was scheduled to work tonight.

Heather was brought back to reality as rolled up dollar bill hit her in the left breast. She turned to the fat guy with a beard sitting at the end of the stage, gave him a wink, smiled and licked her lips. His leer intensified as his eyes scan her body and he quickly threw another dollar bill at her. Heather smiled, turned and quickly pulled up her skirt giving him a fast view of her thong covered ass. If she was going to be believed as a stripper she better start playing the part.

Dressed in a private school girl outfit, Heather was a sight to be seen. She wore a white see-through blouse that was unbuttoned, but tied in a knot a few inches above her navel. Under the blouse she did not wear a bra, which was apparent by the dark glow of her nipples that shimmered dimly as she danced. She wore an extremely short red and black plaid skirt. Her hair was pulled up in a pony-tail and she had on non-prescription glasses and small hoop earrings. Her appearance made her look 16 years old, not her actual 25. The patrons apparently appreciated her looks since she made more money from tips in the past week then she does in a month with the CIA, "maybe I made the wrong career choice," she jokingly thought to herself.

On stage, she now moved away from the pole, danced and swayed her hips seductively to the song Girls, Girls, Girls that played over the stereo system. She ran her hands teasingly up her legs taking the hem up with them exposing her thong covered pussy. She quickly dropped the skirt and waved her finger in a "no,no,no" motion to the eager audience, whom let out an audible groan as she knew they were enjoying the show. Her hands then moved up to her breasts rubbing them roughly through her blouse. She turned away form the audience, quickly untied the blouse and ripped it from her shoulders and threw it to the fat guy in the crowd. He responded with big grin, a few more dollar bills thrown in her direction and a quick sniff of her perfume which lingered on the blouse.

Covering her tits with her arms she turned back to the audience and feigned a look of surprise and shyness. "Come on baby, lets see what you got!" one guy yelled from a table seated near the stage.

Heather smiled at the request and rubbed her fingers together in response as in asking "where is the money?" She was greeted by a shower of dollar bills. In response she moved her arms, exposing her wonderful 36 Cs. Her breasts glimmered in the club lighting and sweat that coated her body. Dancing again, she rand her fingers over her hard nipples tracing around her areolas. She was a little surprised to find her nipples hard, but she knew deep down inside she loved this exhibitionism.

As she danced, she soon moved her right hand slipped to her side and unhooked her skirt. She let the skirt fall to the floor, stepped out of it with one foot and with the other kicked it into the audience. She then dropped into a split, that caused the crowd to go wild and they again started cheering and throwing money onto the stage. She dropped her hands to the stage and started too bounced up and down while in the split, imitating a fucking motion. More dollar bills followed along with a few marriage proposals and statements of love from the audience.

Heather's left hand then moved to her crotch which she rubbed vigorously outside of her thong while she continued her bouncing motion. She slipped her fingers inside her thong and started to play with her pussy. She wasn't allowed to show the audience her pussy, but she could give them a good fantasy to go home with. As her finger slipped into her pussy she found she was extremely wet and warm. Her fingers were quickly enveloped by her pussy lips and pleasure started coursing through her body. Tingling sensations danced through her veins as the combined feeling of her fingers and the bouncing on the stage had Heather very excited.

While she had everyone's attention averted to her performance, she used this opportunity to scan the room for Abegetti. She quickly found him sitting in his personal table in the corner of the room. He was surrounded by two huge body guards and sitting on his lap was another dancer Brianna a.k.a. her stage name "Sunny". They had teamed up a few times together onstage to be "Sunny Sky Time", since her stage name was Sky. Sunny was a tall thin blonde with a killer body. She was thicker then Heather, but she was by no means fat. She had large DD breasts and a round firm ass, which earned her many tips at the club. She was known as Abegetti's favorite and was often by his side, while he was at the club.

Abegetti was a man of medium build. He had brown hair that was cut short in a Caesar style hairdo. Although from reading his file she knew he was only 34 years old he looked much older. Stress had given him a haggard look. His facial features were non-descript, but his eyes told of his hidden demons. He wore a white business suit with a blue shirt and red tie.

On the other side of Abegetti sat a small oriental man. He was in a black business suit and had short spiky black hair. She knew that he had to be the contact from the Yang organization. It seemed the CIA's information was correct and they were meeting today to do their transaction.

Her attention was brought back to her body as the pleasure again started to flood through her. She stopped bouncing and laid back on the stage bringing her legs up into the air. She closed her eyes and intensified her masturbation. Her fingers danced and flicked her pussy lips and her clit. She felt the eyes of her audience burning through her, adding to her experience. She imagined one climbing up on the stage, ripping her thong off of her and ramming his cock in her hungry pussy. She imagined her fingers were that cock as she moved them in and out of her at a furious pace. Heather's orgasm started to build and she rubbed her tits with her right hand and continued her assault on her pussy with her left. Suddenly the orgasm ripped through her body. Wave after wave of pleasure and electricity coursed through her body making her shudder and shake with excitement. "Oh God!" She realized she was screaming as the orgasm slammed through her nerve endings. Slowly her hands stopped their manipulations as the orgasm started to subside.

She opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling for a second as her pulse slowed. Wanting to see the expression on the fat guy's face after her performance she turned her head to the side. There she found a mixture of awe, happiness and lust was reflected on the fat guy's face. He looked like a little kid on Christmas morning that found a playboy magazine in his stocking, she thought to herself. Her gaze shifted and she realized someone was now sitting next to the fat guy, where before the seat had been empty.

It took a second for her mind register what she was seeing. Once comprehension started to sink in, fear started to flood her body and take the place of the pleasure she had just experienced. Sitting on the side of the stage staring at her wide-eyed and jaw hanging loosely in shock was her brother-in-law Kent. As they made eye contact, Kent silently mouthed her name "Heather??" trying to understand how the stripper he had just seen masturbate in middle of the stage was his wife's sister.

In an instant Heather was up moving to Kent. She could not allow him to ruin her cover and put them both at risk. She grabbed her glasses off her face and slide over to Kent. "Hey big boy, here hold this for me." She said loudly as she took her glasses and put the rim in Kent's still open-jawed mouth. She ran her hand lovingly over his face and moved her mouth next to his ear. "Don't move, I will be right back to explain." She whispered in a quiet but commanding tone. Still reeling from the shock Kent just stared absently into space as Heather gathered her money from the stage and quickly exited to the side.

"Let's hear it for Sky!" the DJ commanded. With that an eruption of cheers, hoots and whistles from the contented audience.

Heather grabbed her skirt from one of the patrons and quickly made her way to Kent. She could not believe of all the strip joints in the state of Illinois her brother-in-law had picked this one on this night to attend. What was he doing here anyway, she quickly wondered? Did he leave his sister at home with the kids to come see some strippers? It didn't seem like Kent. From what she knew of him, he was a straight-up good guy and was devoted to her sister. How was she going to explain this to him? Better yet, how was she going to complete her mission and get them both out of here alive?

Her mind raced as she approached Kent's seat. Both Kent and the fat guy were avidly watching her approach. As she got to Kent the fat guy burst in front of him "Hey Sky, great performance here is your shirt back" he said as he held her blouse forward.

"Thanks honey, I am glad you liked the performance" she said cooingly as she tried to bypass him to get to Kent.

"How about a lap dance? I want you for two songs." the fat guy requested.

"Sure honey, but first I owe my boyfriend here a lap dance. I haven't seen him in a while." She explained as she grabbed Kent by the hand and pulled him away from behind the fat guy. She thought, calling him her boyfriend might help cover their strange exchange. She took her glasses from him and put them back on.

"You are her boyfriend, you lucky bastard! What is it like to go home with a woman like that every night?" the fat guy screamed at Kent.

"Unbelievable." Was all that Kent could mutter as he was lead away from the stage and towards the lap dance room.

Once away form the fat guy's earshot, Heather turned to Kent and whispered softly "Don't say a word, I will explain once we are inside."

When they got to the lap dance room Heather made Kent pay $60 for a two song lap dance, to a big bruising guy at the door. All the guy said was "She can touch you, but you can't touch her" as he opened the door for them to enter to room. The Lap Dance room was a long, dark, skinny room with couches on both sides of the room. The walls were adorned with mirrors. In the corner of the room was a video camera where the bouncer could watch to make sure the guys didn't get out of hand.

Heather led Kent to the couch and set him down. She had never put her shirt back on so she just dropped it on his side. She then climbed into his lap facing him and started to move her body in a grinding motion on top of him.

"What the hell are you doing?!?" Kent asked nervously as his almost naked sister-in-law was now giving him a couch dance.

"I am giving you the dance of you dreams baby," Heather said flirtatiously. She then leaned in close to his ear, appearing to rub her chest against his. "Listen, don't say anything they have video and audio capability in this room. This might be a shock, but you have to stay with me on this, both of our lives are at stake. It is very important you do not say one word, do you understand?" Kent slowly nodded his head.

"I am here working undercover surveillance for the CIA. My mission is to watch some really bad guys, do some really bad things. After these songs I need you to leave this place immediately, I am putting us both at risk. You can not say anything to my sister, anyone that knows about my job can be at risk of being killed. I am sorry you had to stumble across this, but now that you have this have to remain a secret. Do you understand?" Kent again nodded his head yes and look of confusion still on his face.

"Good now what the fuck are you doing here anyway? Where is my sister?" Heather demanded letting her personal feelings get in the way of her better sense.

"Can I talk?" Kent asked quietly. Heather nodded yes and he continued. "I was supposed to meet some guys here from work. It is a guy at work's last day and we were going to give him a goodbye party. Karen knows about it and gave her ok, even though I will still get shit about it anyway." He paused for a minute and then asked "Are you seriously in the CIA?"

12