Spying as Arab Intern Fucks Stepmom

Story Info
I spied on my MILF stepmother sucking her intern's big dick.
1.2k words
3.31
43.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stepmom's intern, Hussein, moved in with us not long ago. Initially, he was renting out a cheap room in our basement. The three of us all worked in the same office. At work, my step mother was 'Sara' - the boss. I was in a managerial position under her, and Hussein was the lowest rung on the ladder, an 'office intern.'

Hussein was a stocky college kid. He was taller than me by about an inch at 5'10" and boyishly cute. My stepmom was in shape, beautiful tits, a gorgeous late-thirties model-hot woman. I was more on the scrawny, un-athletic side, and often felt like a beta male standing next to the much bigger Hussein. But I still held a higher rank, at least in theory.

Despite the pecking order, the kid manipulated me into running his errands, such as picking up his dry cleaning, doing his laundry, and other menial tasks. Things had gotten to a point where I'd become his unofficial maid around the house and errand boy at work. At times when we were alone at home, Hussein would have me lay down in front of him while watching TV or playing video games to show me who was boss. The cocky Arab would use my face as a footrest when doing so.

I was not one for confrontation, and honestly, I was afraid of Hussein. Since I didn't contest anything Hussein said, he never laid up on me. As such, I knew what his feet tasted like because he made me kiss them when I gave him after-work foot rubs. I knew what his piss tasted like because he gave me swirlies from time to time to amuse his Arab friends when he invited them over. My mom's college age intern had become my bully, and not only did I have to work with the kid, but I also had to live with him.

The shift in seniority seemed to start when my mother promised Hussein a management position in her company after he finished university - specifically my current position. In the meantime, he worked under me to learn the ropes. I - his superior - was a mere placeholder until Hussein would replace me. Everyone in the office knew I was getting the boot once my mom brought in Hussein to be a full-time employee. His graduation day wasn't that far off, either.

One night I was in the kitchen getting a glass of water. While drinking some from a glass, Hussein approached me and threw his arm around my shoulder.

"Dude, I'm SO gonna fuck your MILF tonight."

"Wha...what?" I stammered chocking on the water in my throat.

"Yeah, your stepmom invited me to crash in her room tonight," Hussein said to me with a wink and a shit-eating grin. "She needs this, bro. It'll help take her mind off the fact that she has a total pussy for a son." The cocky Arab held his arm out for a fist-bump, and I instinctively reached mine out to reciprocate. Before our fists could make contact, Hussein pulled his back and slapped my cheeks a few times, ruffled my hair, then told me to go to bed.

"Anyways, I just thought you might like to know where I'm sleeping tonight," he said. "If you hear anything odd coming from mommy's room, just ignore it." Hussein laughed and patted my back a few times before walking towards my mom's bedroom. Shutting the door behind him, I tip-toed over there eavesdrop on Hussein and Sara.

"About time you got here, stud," My step mother seductively said to my bully as he walked over to the bed. "Were you just talking to my son?"

"Yeah, I've been meaning to talk to you about him," Hussein said while sitting on the bed with my mother. "I think he's slacking at the office. If you want, I can give him a talk, show him what it's like to be a man. He's not a kid anymore, it's time he started acting like a man, not a boy."

"Thank God he's got an alpha male like you around, Hussein," My Mom said, praising my bully, legitimately thinking he had the best intentions for me. "Please, feel free to discipline my son as you see fit. I don't think I'd be doing him any favors by 'mothering' him in the office. You're gonna be in his position at some point; it's good that you're taking the initiative and are willing to straighten him out."

Listening to my Mom fawn over Hussein like a potential mentor to me was painful. I was a couple of years older than this inexperienced intern, and my Mom was treating him like he was someone I should be looking up to. Worse, she was endorsing his 'discipline' of me! I stormed into my room raging mad. Who the fuck did this kid think he was? I also realized how brave I was when he wasn't around, and that, like so many times before, I wouldn't actually have the balls to stand up to him when it mattered most. Then there was the matter of Hussein telling me he was going to fuck my MILF step mother.

Frustrated and angry, I quietly made my way back to my mother's bedroom and peeked into it from a crack in the doorway. My jaw just about hit the floor. There were no voices emanating from the room, only the sounds of slobbering and sucking. Though the lights were out, I was able to make out a very thick dick sliding in and out of my mother's mouth. My MILF mom was worshiping my bully's thick hard cock! I turned around and ran back upstairs. I lay on my bed with a throbbing boner and a clenched fist. I was angry and aroused at the same time.

The walls in our house were thin, so listening hard, I could hear the distinguishing sound of bed springs bouncing from my mother's room. I made a mental note to grease the springs the next morning. I couldn't handle the magnitude of what was happening between my mother and her intern. I decided to make my way back to the master bedroom once again to see more.

Through the narrow door crack, I could see my MILF step mom stroking her Arab intern's massive cock. She was looking up at him like she was begging for approval, for guidance, for praise. Hussein wasn't giving her anything except moans and sighs. Suddenly, he grabbed my mother's head with both hands, put his fat cock back in her mouth and started thrusting his pelvis in and out of her face. Hussein's massive ballsack was slapping my mother's chin. My bully loudly groaned as a thick stream of hot cum blasted my mom between the eyes. Another blast landed on her left cheek, with the third, fourth and fifth cumshots spilling all over her lips and now closed mouth. So much cum dripped down her face that she held her hand under her chin to catch the oozing mess.

Hussein was panting like he had just run five miles on a treadmill. He grabbed a piece of my mother's duvet cover and wiped up his dick with it. The cocky Arab smacked his boss' cheeks a few times before flopping his bare ass on the bed beside her.

"I don't know how to tell my son about this," Sara said to Hussein while wiping the cum off her face with a cloth from the nightstand.

"You won't have to," Hussein chuckled while catching his breath.

To my horror, he then pointed in my direction. "Guess you didn't hear the little guy spying on us, did you?"