Spying on Andrew

Story Info
Andrew's bizarre fantasies strike a chord with a vampire.
1.8k words
4.35
12.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can see your window from here.

Not that there is much to see, the left window is always open, the right closed, the curtains forever drawn.

I can even smell you from here, the house does not smell too pleasant, but I never could stand the smell of smoke! It isn't the houses smell that interests me, it's your smell, the smell of sexual tension radiates from your inner soul. You life your life day to day bored stiff with your girlfriend.

Inside you long for someone to take you over, to dominate and order you into submission. Every time you have the same old sex in the same old missionary, fantasising about me is the only thing that makes you come.

Then comes the pillow talk, the questions that you and all other men dread. More than anything.

"Mmm," she says in her little mousy voice, "that was good." Then comes the pause, where she contemplates asking you. Knowing inside that you're at your most vulnerable when you have just orgasmed. But she asks anyway. "Where do you see us in a year's time?" You're never one to shy away from commitment are you Andrew? But today seems better than ever to shy away. Inside you scream at her. The sex is boring, I am a carnal soul, and I cannot live without feeling fulfilled. The one time we branched out into anything exciting you thought I was crazy.

"I don't know." Escapes your lips, and you regret saying it instantly, her face drops and she gets off he bed, dragging the sheet around her body, still pink from sex. You swear under your breath, at this point I switch off and try to focus in on you, it's funny very time I enter your mind you wince, you close your eyes and bite your lip.

You feel torn, you have just had sex, and now something is making you so horny your cock stiffens and you thank Christ for the blanket that keeps your hard on hidden. I see your thoughts, your wishes for a dominant woman, gifted and able to tie you to your bed, your wrists and ankles shackled. When I smile at the thoughts, you moan outwardly. Slowly you drop your barriers and let your hand wander down to your throbbing cock.

Your thoughts move on again, now you are tied up tightly, your arms bound together behind your back, and you are bent over on a bed, some faceless woman is sodomizing you with her fingers, holding a dildo, waiting to plunge it into your ravaged ass. Again you moan out loud as your hands begin their work.

I pick up your thoughts in my hands, mould them around a little, now you see my face, your mind connects me with your ideal dom. Although I am not a great deal to look at, my enthusiasm for fulfilling your every desire makes you want me all the more.

As I manipulate your thoughts, your hand works up and down methodically bringing you ever closer to a point of no return where you spew a little more come into some tissue over the thought of being used. You feel empty as you head downstairs for the first smoke and coffee of another long and monotonous day.

Emily pecks you on your cheek before she leaves for work, but you have already seen her holdall packed by the door. Unsure how to react you smile and tell her to have a good day. She leaves, crying audibly, to me. You feel her tears. Shortly after a blunt message confirms it. 'It's over Andrew, I cant stand you anymore. I am in love with someone else. Emily'

You throw your phone at the wall, half crazy with anger half desperate with depression. Your life has a tendency to throw things at you doesn't it, Andrew?

In front of me I have your life mapped out on my coffee table, bills, birth certificate, photographs, copies of pages from old journals. Mostly things that you do not spend a lot of time thinking about, so I cant get them from your mind. It would take longer than breaking in and stealing all the papers.

Your dog Fred likes me.

You sit a lot at your computer, mulling over the past, or the pieces you can stand to think about. On the whole you seem pretty average, tall, slim, long black hair. A goth type, just the one tattoo, and a lip and tongue stud. Your mind tells me otherwise. You don't know your father, you have had a nasty encounter with a babysitter, your car accident at 13 has left you with a lot of scars, both internal and external, these are just some of the things that add to your high barriers. But I will always have a way in because of your fascination with being dominated and now with me.

I sip at my water, planning. I know you sleep during the day, and I want to slip in before you are in too deep a sleep to come around fast. Knowing that Emily won't be paying a surprise visit is good news. Today will be the day where you realise your fantasies can be fulfilled.

Several coffees later, you are tired. Helped on a little by my mind hopping. Easing your weary body from your chair, Fred in tow you clamber up the stairs, puling away your Guns n Roses t shirt as you go, and slumping still half dressed, face down onto bed.

Before long, a gentle sleep takes hold, as Fred rushes downstairs to greet me. I glide up the stairs soundlessly and into your room via the closed doors, I materialise wearing nothing but a pair of black panties and a pink and black chemise/dress. You hear nothing, but feel my weight pressing down on your lower back and ass.

You slowly raise through layers of sleep, as I lean in and bite your ear lobe, your first reaction is that Emily has changed her mind, but when I whisper, "hello there Andrew." In my gentile voice, your mind panics and you struggle.

"Who...what the fuck...?" My nails are in your soft back, raking red lines, etching. You moan outwardly and struggle, coming more to your senses with each passing second.

"Who are you? Why are you doing this to me?"

"Questions, questions Andrew."

"How do you know my name?" You ask, your voice quivers as my hands snake under your waist and I undo your belt.

"Oh, I know a lot more than that, Mr Goddard." I stop; you are thrashing around too much for me to get your jeans off smoothly. Which is the reaction I wanted, I pull out some rope and attach your wrists to the bedposts rendering escape no longer possible.

By now, sleep has dissipated entirely, you whimper and shiver a little knowing that I have you trapped and there is no one around to help you anymore.

"Please," you beg, "why are you doing this? Let me go." I ignore you, yanking away your jeans, and black shorts to reveal your pert, tight little ass, I rub my hands, and nails over the soft, hairy skin. Making you whimper, "oooh, please, please. I...who are you?"

"You will refer to me as your Lady from now on, understand?" I growl, grabbing a handful of your black hair to emphasise my words. You nod slowly.

You feel me get off the bed, rummage around in my bag, you try very hard to concentrate on the quiet noises I am making, I enter your mind making you groan, I see you saying 'fuck, it's her, the woman from my dreams' I see conflicting emotions, being terrified but so horny. This is your dream come true, being forced by a woman, being used for her pleasure.

Soon after you feel slick fingers probing along your ass. You shudder, burying your face into the pillow, sobbing. "No, please, I..My Lady..." Your words are lost somewhere unknown as my index finger slips into your ass with ease. I feel what you feel, your cock stiffens, despite your pleas and your minds conflicting emotions are shoved aside while you enjoy the experience, still occasionally begging for release from your ties.

I add a second digit, your whole body moves forward with me as I thrust hard and fast up inside your ass. Your mind threatens to explode with pleasure.

"Please," you beg weakly, "this is so wrong, you're so sick." You manage to say, half mad, half sobbing. I merely laugh taking joy in your pain. You feel helplessness, but raise your ass, and shove your face into the pillow to hide your shame at being turned on.

Soon I have three fingers inside you, your moans come with thrust, your protests have all but disappeared apart from the odd 'please, no' or 'stop, I beg you'. Suddenly I just stop and in the silence of the house you try to listen to me and guess what I am doing. There are gently noises but before you can make your mind concentrate on what I'm doing you feel a hard dildo slide into your ass.

You moan, try to bite on the pillow, but I grab your hair, forcing you to turn to face me. You look at me, petrified; try to bury your head back in the pillow. I laugh at you and start to slide the dildo in and out of your slick ass, making you gasp and writhe.

"This....please my Lady, this is rape."

"Oh?!" I ask, "and just what do you intend to do about it?" I sneer, "after all, I don't exist."

"Wh..what do you mean?" you shudder. You feel my breath close to your shoulder, the sharp points of my fangs sink into the doughy flesh. I moan gently, you sign in pain. You feel your blood run over your shoulder, but you look just to confirm, and sure as day you note my while, razor sharp bloody smeared with your life blood. I smile letting the last flow down my throat. I am sated.

You shudder, as I continue to ram the huge dildo into your ass, the tears come, as you cover the bed sheets in come, raising you ass from the bed so it hits you in the face, I wipe some up and force you to eat it. You sob.

"I surrender, please I'm all yours my Lady." You cry your fists clenching and unclenching, you feel your wrists come loose, you mind still reeling from the strongest orgasm you've felt since meeting Emily. You shudder, curling into a ball still half terrified but half elated.

When you uncurl you notice I am gone but you see a black kiss on your lower abdomen, a promise of more to come...