Spying on Aunt Helen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tribad
Tribad
580 Followers

"You're going to make a mess if you don't pull these off," she said referring to the sheets.

I nodded and hesitantly pulled the down. I was now lying completely naked, next my equally naked aunt, my erection pointing upward. I slowly grabbed it again. Aunt Helen watched my fingers wrap around my shaft. Looking into her eyes, I resumed moving my hand up and down.

"God, you're so hard, Nathan... That's it... just relax... play with yourself while I watch you..."

Caught up in my desire, I slowly parted my legs, offering her a better view of my manhood.

"Those must be so full," she said looking at my balls. "They must have been working full time while you were watching your aunt play with herself... Naughty boy." she added playfully.

"Yes..." I mumbled, as I wrapped my left hand around my balls.

I wasn't myself anymore. I had become this creature of unstoppable lust. I never imagined I could ever bring myself to masturbate in front of my aunt, yet here I was, pumping my erection and massaging my balls right before her eyes.

"You're producing so much precum..." she commented, looking at the abundant fluid slowly gliding down from the tip of my member, covering my fingers and my shaft.

I kept a slow pace, but my grip was firm, drawing out a new thick drop of pre seminal fluid with every few movements. Soon, my entire member was coated in the transparent fluid, and my hand was gliding up and down with no friction, generating wet sounds and drawing yet more precum as my pleasure continued to grow.

I felt my release getting closer. Not wanting this moment to end, I slowed my movements to a crawl and removed my left hand from my balls. Aunt Helen saw right through me:

"Trying to delay the inevitable?" She laughed. "You really enjoy me watching you..."

"Yeah..."

She bit her lip and whispered:

"I'd like you to say it... to tell me that you like this..."

Under her spell, I could only obey:

"I... like it when you watch me masturbate, aunt Helen... I like playing with myself in front of you..."

She smiled.

"I like watching you too..." she replied. "And now, I'd love to see you come... Let it all out for me."

"Yes..."

As slow as my pace was, I was inevitably reaching my climax. I felt a surge of pleasure building up inside me. I looked at my aunt and said:

"I'm going to come now, aunt Helen... Please watch me come..."

Just as I finished speaking, the first white rope erupted from my sex. Every detail of this moment is imprinted in my mind, as if it were playing out right now in front of me and in slow motion. I remember aunt Helen's eyes following the first burst of semen flying up, than landing down on my belly. The second one flew higher, and landed directly on my hand as I continued pumping my pulsing member. The third flew even higher. The geyser coming out of my erection was evidence of the immense climax that was rocking my whole body.

Tightening my grip around my penis, my muscles were tensed up and I rocked my hips against my hands, letting out low grunts. My eyes went back and forth between my pulsing sex and my aunt's naked body. I was my turn to let go of all my inhibitions, I was letting it all out for her to see. Captivated by her sublime curves, I continued to draw out more and more of the semen that had been building up inside me just for her.

I was testifying of the desire I felt for her. My body couldn't lie as I kept shooting more and more semen, covering my body with my sperm. Aunt Helen looked at me with fire in her eyes, in awe of my manly production, fully aware she was the source of this burning passion. My hand was dripping with cum as I kept moving up and down my erection.

Eventually my orgasm faded. Looking at my aunt, I tightened my grip around my cock and drew out the final drops of semen.

Utterly spent, I finally let go of my member and let my hand rest on my belly. Aunt Helen looked at me, covered in my own cum, and rose. With a wide smile, she said:

"That was an amazing display, Nathan, thank you... I'll get you a towel."

"Thanks, aunt Helen..."

She watched me clean myself and whispered, smiling:

"This will be our little secret..."

Tribad
Tribad
580 Followers
12