Spying on Kristen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then he stopped and leaned back. I heard his zipper open and I started to cry.

"'This is going to be the best yet, darling,' he said.

"'What are you going to do to me?' I asked. I was starting to cry.

"'Think of this as a dress rehearsal,' he said. 'We don't have much time before we're done, and I want to do everything I can with you.'

"I turned to look back at him. His dick stood out like a billy club and I thought he was going to hit me with it. He lifted my dress above my ass and I could feel his fingers pulling my panties down. I could feel the heat of his dick between my cheeks as he leaned over me and started nibbling my neck and mauling my tits.

"His cock was hot and hard as it slid along the crack in my cheeks. Mr. Culp humped hard against me and I was gasping and moaning, not knowing what to do, not knowing what was going to happen to me. I remember crying and moaning, but I also pushed my ass against his thrusting dick, hoping I could bring him off somehow before he went too far and ripped me apart with the goddamned thing.

"Kristen!' he cried. 'Kristen! Oh, you're the best! The best!'

"Now I knew I was doing the right thing to save myself, and I gave him everything I could, clasping my cheeks around his dick as it lunged upward, coming close, scarily too close, to plunging inside me.

"'Mr. Culp!' I cried. 'Please! Isn't this--'

"'Shut up! I'm almost there!'

"'Hurry!'

I was almost there myself. I was fingering my cock like there was no tomorrow, my mind aflame with thoughts of Kristen, my sweet, beautiful Kristen, getting a full load of cockwork, my cock, her loving, lecherous Dad's cock, not that evil blackmailing rapist's. My imagination conjured us in bed, my gorgeous daughter impaled on my prong, bouncing and thrusting her beautiful boobs at me, shrieking with orgasm--

"I felt his breath burning in my ear when that hot poker of a dick hardened against me, his burning balls nestled in my ass crack, twitching and dancing. I closed my eyes and cried when he gasped my name over and over. I felt hot splashes of come land on my exposed back, almost scalding my skin. Tears dripped onto my notebook as I prayed and prayed, promised God any price, if I would never have to subject myself to this miserable sexual blackmailer again."

My own eruption surprised me. I was too close to the computer and blasted my own goo high into the air, almost giving myself a facial. Drops landed on the keyboard, the monitor, the floor, everywhere. I plucked tissues aplenty from Kristen's bedside and mopped up as best I could. I didn't want the area to be too clean, or she would know I had been there.

I saved her diary entries onto a separate disk just in case. I knew I had to do something, but I had no idea what. I needed to think.

Signing off Kristen's computer, I went to the rec room bar in the basement, poured myself a stiff drink, and pondered anew what my daughter would be like in bed.

-30-

12