Spying on Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Kelli reached for John's trunks. "Wait - you mean right now?!"

"Ayyuup! I really want you, and really want you now!"

With that, Kelli attempted to pull down John's trunks, a task made somewhat difficult by his exceedingly long, hard boner. Then, she had her thong bottom off in a flash.

"But Mom could be home any second," John protested.

Kelli was pleased that the concept of the two of them screwing seemed no longer an issue - only logistics to work out. "She should be at least a half hour. Plus, that's a risk I'm willing to take," she said, as she guided her brother's stiff tool into her well lubricated pussy. "Oh, my - not only are you longer than Dick, you are SO thick! You really fill up my pussy. Why did I waste the last three years with him when YOU were right here? Dick - not such an apt nickname; now YOU'VE got a DICK!"

"Ohhhh... God you feel good!" was all John could manage. Keli began bouncing on him immediately.

"Kelli ... oh my ... Can we talk for a minute?" John reached out and held her hips against his own to stop the motion. "Whufff."

"John, you're not going to back out now, are you?"

"God no. You feel amazing. It's just that ... well, this is my first time and I ...."

"Say what? You're still a virgin??"

"Well, technically not anymore, but this IS my first time, and I'd like it last more than a few seconds. And you've got me VERY hot. But even though it's amazing - AMAZING - to be inside you ... well, I really want more of your boobs before I lose control. Yours are my first naked tits. In fact, when I saw your - your underboob and your areolas - in the den, that was the first time I'd seen any breast without anything between them and me. And, well ... I've wanted to touch your boobs since you turned 18. Could I do that?"

"You never got past first base on any of your dates?" John hung his head. "Sorry, John, I didn't know. But to state the obvious, your dick is in my cunt. I'd say pretty much anything you want you can have. Plus, I've been thinking of you holding my tits for probably two months now. Do you want to take my top off?"

"It would be awesome if you'd let me do it." With that, Kelli used her legs to hold John's cock deep insider her, but leaned forward to allow him to undo the tie at her neck. As he freed Kelli's tits from the confines of her bikini, he marveled at those amazing globes which, released from gravity by the buoyancy of the water, floated even higher on her chest. John was mesmerized.

"They are even more beautiful up close than I imagined. But I've never done this before - you'll tell me if I do something wrong?"

"Honey, it would be hard" a quick pussy clench emphasized her point "for you to do anything wrong at this point. Start gentle if you want, just don't get real rough."

He reached out to cup them, not feeling their weight because of the support provided by the water, but relishing in their firmness. Next he squeezed her boobs in his hands, marveling at how malleable they were - a squeeze here, a resulting bulge there, and a distortion of her areolas, which would go from circular to oval. Kelli, meanwhile, was starting to moan softly, and she had begun gently squeezing John's amazingly thick, hard, and deep cock. Gotta make this last, she thought, resisting the urge to come hard and fast.

"My god, your tits are more amazing than I ever imagined!" He next cupped her breasts from underneath, putting his thumbs in her cleavage, then squeezed inward with both sets of fingers. He was fascinated to watch his thumbs get swallowed by the mounds of tit flesh, totally disappearing between those incredibly sexy pillows. He felt himself convulse twice and had to close his eyes from the erotic display.

"The nipples, John. If you want to drive a girl crazy, boob caressing is awesome, but the nips are what really set girls off."

"I was saving the best for last," John cooed. "Man, if I had these puppies on my chest, I'd never leave them alone."

Some days are like that, Kelli thought. She wasn't yet willing to share all of her secrets out loud.

Finally, John did move his fingers to her nipples, giving them a gentle squeeze. This action produced an immediate and intense contraction around John's dick, and a guttural moan from Kelli. "You're doing fine," Kelli intoned, closing her eyes.

Kelli's nipples could, as the saying goes, cut glass they were so hard. John held his squeeze and gave both nipples a twist as well. "Ohhh, YES! You have amazing natural instincts! I really do love it when someone pinches my nipples," Kelli intoned, as she couldn't resist picking up the action down below. Ripples spread across the pool as they bounced on each other.

"Easy Kelli - easy. That's better, thanks. Um, even though you gave me permission, I kind of have to ask - could I kiss them?"

"Oh, John, that's been a fantasy of mine for a while."

"Oh, god - I am already so close - stop moving. Now I know Mom isn't likely to show, but let's put you between me and the patio door." The two rotated, then Kelli lay back a bit, allowing her amazingly buoyant boobs to break the surface, nipples first.

"Oh, they look SO delicious!" John leaned forward and gently kissed Kelli's left nipple. Immediately, her pussy muscles clamped hard around John's dick.

"Oh, god," they both grunted, trying to keep themselves on the upper side of the precipice. "Okay, John, that was nice. Now try biting down - very gently - then run your tongue over the end of my nipples. ... OH, my god! You'd better stop," was all Kelli could say. John just grunted and held his breath, trying to think of calculus - anything but this amazingly erotic scenario.

"Okay - for our first time, let's just ride each other for a while. No telling when Mom will be home," Kelli said, taking command.

Out of deference to the possible arrival of the mother figure, they now kept a foot of distance between their faces, secure in the knowledge that anything going on under the surface could not be seen from the patio doors. For as much as he wanted to keep kissing and nibbling Kelli's nipples, John contented himself with cupping Kelli's boobs and working her nipples with his fingers.

"This is so wrong, but it feels so amazing," John whispered. He was quite content to take in the sensation of Kelli's pulsating pussy around his cock and the sensuality he felt from pulling her rock hard nipples. Increasing the pressure on those precious nips, he pulled them harder and straight out.

"Ohhh, John ..." panted Kelli, her pussy muscles going into overdrive. Despite her hope to make this last longer, her need for release was becoming intense. John, for his part, was also fighting hard not to come. "Do that one more time, and I'm going to ..."

"Hi, John, hi, Kelli!" boomed their mother's cheerful voice as the patio door slid quietly open. "How's the water?"

"Oh, god," whispered John. He was so close. Even the friction of sliding out of his sister's slick canal could be too much. He braced himself for the inevitable disengagement, wondering what it would feel like to release his seed in the pool. His balls tensed.

But to his surprise, Kelli gripped his legs with her own, holding his rock hard tool deep within her pussy. Instead of pulling her whole body away, she merely straightened her arms to push John's shoulders another foot away from hers. She gave him a sly wink and a contraction around his cock that had him cringing - but still in control.

"Oh, hi, Mom! We didn't expect you back for a while." As she spoke, Kelli kept up a slow internal massage of John's dick, although she had stopped bouncing her hips on him. John couldn't believe that his super hard cock was still inside his sister and that she was quite casually talking to their Mom like nothing was happening. Unbelievable!

As the water calmed, John looked down to see her naked tits trying to float to the surface. They wobbled slowly left and right as the pair tread water. The lift from the water gave Kelli cleavage nearly to her chin. And those nipples were crinkled up like they'd been in the freezer, despite the warmth of the water.

"Would you believe they called just when I pulled into the parking lot? Seems they figured it out without me."

"Cool. Glad you're home. You deserve more of your weekends than you're taking. The pool feels great - want to join us?" John, still amazed at Kelli's control, couldn't resist; slowly he reached out to brush those inviting nips. Despite Kelli's arms on his shoulders, those delicious boobs poked out just far enough for him to reach. Oh, were her nipples ever hard! "Stop that," Kelli whispered, although there wasn't much conviction to the command; her pussy twitched a little harder around John's cock. And she didn't actually move his hands away from her nipples.

"Sure, that sounds great. Be right out." Another pussy clench and an answering three twitches from John. John gave Kelli's nips another tug

"How about wearing that new bikini?" Kelli called out just before the door closed. "It's too hot out today for your one piece suits." Kelli was once again starting a very slow bounce on John's dick.

"Well ... speaking of 'hot,' don't you think that suit might be too hot for me to wear in front of your brother? I bought it to wear, well, while no else is around."

"Oh, I'm sure he won't mind," Kelli called, giving John a hard pull insider her with her legs, "it's no skimpier than what I've got on right now." Another wink in John's direction, answered by an awesome (for both of them!) twist of her nipples.

"s-sure," John stuttered softly. Then, loud enough to be heard, "Sure, Mom, I won't mind - whatever," he managed.

"Ummm ... well ... okay. I'll be out in a few." The door slid closed.

"Oh, pinch my nipples, John, I really want to ... What are you doing??"

John had managed to extract his throbbing prick from Kelli's clenching pussy. As he grabbed their suits, he replied, "You'll find out, but we've got to move quickly. Here - bring these with you." With that he dragged Kelli out of the pool. With her fabulous boobs and his engorged dick flopping around, they headed to a shaded corner of the house.

"This better be good," Kelli whispered. "My nipples sure could have used another ... wait, isn't this Mom's bedroom?"

"Yep. Here, stand in the shade right here and I'll look over your shoulder."

"Mmmm, that's nice," Kelli whispered as John cupped both of her tits, immediately pinching her nipples while she felt the length of his upright dick against her right buttock.

"I can't believe how you casually talked to Mom while holding my dick in your tight, pulsating pussy the whole time! That was just so hot!"

[Author's note: I find that scenario - a couple engaged in sex but carrying on a conversation like nothing was happening incredibly hot. I've found only three stories that go in this direction: one by Samslam (My Virgin Sister, p5, the inspiration for this knock off) another by Tryanything (Service, p4), and variations of Sitting on My Son's Lap. Hints for how to search for this would be appreciated! Secret sex? Private orgasm?]

"Well, my old boyfriend was a dud, but he did teach me a few things. If you're good, I'll show you some more tricks I learned!"

"Oh, I'll be REAL good in that case."

Meanwhile, Marie was washing her hands in the bathroom and debating whether she could really wear that new suit. She was still dressed in her conservative (from outward appearances!) office clothes.

Marie, widowed three years ago, had thrown herself into her work after Ken died and was now full partner at her law firm, so appearances mattered - hence the prim skirt, white blouse, and dark jacket.. She was good at her work, and she'd been able to keep the kids in a private high school and now they were going to go to top flight - and expensive - colleges.

Marie was a real beauty for her age, with long straight hair, a trim waist, and full D tits. So far, she'd rebuffed the many advances that had come her way, telling herself that she did not have the time for a relationship; besides her first had been strained. The worst part was that Ken had not liked her large boobs and sensitive nipples.

But with Ken gone, she was starting to discover that she really did love sex, even if it had to be solo. About two years ago, she had found that her nipples were often all she needed to get herself off - in fact she loved knowing that some slightly rough nipple play could take her over the edge at any moment. After Ken had died, she had bought sexier bras, which she alternated depending on her outfit.

Today had been a shelf bra day, and while the friction of her opaque blouse on her nipples had kept them, and her, on edge all morning (for some reason, she had straightened her shoulders any number of times!), there had never been an opportunity to give those nips the attention they'd been calling for. Even in the ladies room, someone had always barged in at just the wrong moment.

As she looked in the mirror, she shed the jacket, pulled the blouse tight, and gave her tits a shake. The starched blouse largely hid the stiffness of her nipples, but nothing could cloak her clit from the electric shock that went its way from her nips!

Oh, you WANT to wear that bikini - but with John home, do you really dare? Still watching her reflection, she unbuttoned the blouse and gazed at her boobs.

Her breasts really did look okay, despite her age, she had to admit. [Ken had colored her view of her tits - in fact, they were awesome!] The shelf bra pushed them up and give her pretty good cleavage. But, God, did she love her nipples, which had been peeking over the top of the bra all day!! They were as stiff as they'd ever been, and she gave her nubbins a little tweak before gathering her clothes and moving to the bedroom.

John and Kelli simultaneously gasped when Marie entered the bedroom and turned on the lights.

"Oh, my, would you look at that bra? Has she had her nipples out all day?"

"Yes, she told me about buying that bra and how she loves the feel of her blouse rubbing her nipples. But I've never seen her nips before - they really are hot. By the way ... MY bedroom's at the other end of the house - have you been watching ME change for the pool, too?"

"Ummm ... welllll ... guilty as charged," John whispered, giving his sister's nipples a hard tweak. "Are you mad at me?"

"Oh ... that feels so good. I guess I'll forgive you, but only if you slide that hot, thick tool of yours back into me, and I mean right now!" With that, Kelli spread her legs and leaned forward, supporting herself with both hands on the window sill. She was very glad for virtual darkness that shade of the house and the shrubbery combined to provide, given how close she now was to the window. John lost his grip on Kelli's tits during this maneuver, so instead he put them on her shapely hips.

"You got it Sis!" John shifted his feet and repositioned his dick; Kelli reached down between her legs to guide him home. He easily plunged his entire length and breadth into her. "Oh, you are sooo wet! And I must admit, this is a grade A ass." he whispered. "Mmmmm," was all Kelli had to say. She gave her dangling boobs a shake, delighted at how they slapped together. If her nipples could get any more stiff, they did. "Hold my tits and twist my nipples again, John." When he complied, he felt her pussy contract hard around his dick. "Mmmmm," she repeated.

As they watched, Marie took off her prim skirt, under which she had worn a lacy pair of panties (a thong would not have worked with the needed panty-liner, although Marie had strongly considered it that morning). When the bra came off, both John and Kelli inhaled and tried to control their actions down below. Yes, Marie's boobs sagged, but only just a little - they looked awesome! And her nipples, maybe a bit shy of half an inch long, were tied up in such tight knots that her areolas were involved, too.

Marie opened a drawer and pulled out the new bikini - what there was of it. The bottom was little more than a thong, which was hot enough. But when John saw the top, he let go of Kelli's tits and grabbed her thighs again, whispering, "Stop moving, Sis - just - stop for a minute. Unggghh ... oh, that was close."

When Marie held the top up to her tits, all John could see was two florescent yellow triangles maybe three inches on each edge, plus various pieces of thick string that must somehow tie it all together. The two triangles, did, in fact, cover Marie's oversize areolas, but with not much to spare.

"Sis..."

"Yes? Can I move again?"

"I think so. Except ... Are you on the pill?"

"Heck of a time to ask, but yes, why?"

"Well, I just had two contractions, and it sure felt like thick fluid escaping my balls, going down my dick, and coming out deep inside you ..."

"You didn't COME, though, did you?"

"No, not really. I guess it was a miniorgasm? Glad your safe."

"Hm. Didn't know that could happen to guys. But I'm glad it wasn't the BIG O - I want to feel your hard meat inside me for as long as Mom's in her bedroom. And don't make me have to play with my own nipples - although I'd be more than happy to."

"You got it, Sis." With that, John's hands resumed cupping and hefting Kelli's hanging tits and brushing her very hard nipples. There was a decided schlrrrping noise from Kelli's pussy as they both restarted their slow motion fuck.

Kelli cooed, "You know, you've already lasted far longer - and deeper - than Dick ever did; why did I wait so long?"

Marie looked in the mirror and remembered how hot she'd felt trying the bikini on at the store. It had been her intent only to start wearing it when the kids had left for college. She now kind of regretted showing it to Kelli when they'd gone shopping last week. Now she felt a little trapped.

How could she wear this in front of John, she thought. Well, Ken never paid much attention to my tits, but John sure seems to be eyeing Kelli's boobs a lot - especially on what Marie was now calling "braless T shirt weekends." She wasn't quite sure why, but even Marie had found today's outfit kind of erotic - despite the warmth in the room, Kelli's nipples had never gone down. Plus being able to tell where breast flesh stopped and areolas began made her tingle. She envied Kelli's confidence in her body. And with the crop top, it would be so easy to reach underneath ...

Anyway - back to John - it might be nice having a man - he really is a man now - checking me out, even if he is my son.

Then her mind pivoted again. But this is too much. The old one piece isn't so bad.

"NO!" John and Kelli whispered simultaneously as they watched their Mom drop the bikini on the bed and reach back to the drawer. Still, they both loved watching the way Marie's boobs wobbled and bounced with the action. Plus her nipples were just as hard as before.

"John, I've got to check something out, but we've both got to calm down a bit - trust me. Hold still, and take your hands off my nipples for a bit."

"Um ... okay, I'm not on the edge anymore."

"Trust me, you soon will be. But I've GOT to feel you." With that, Kelli supported her weight with just one hand on the window sill; the other she brought down, elbowing a boob out of the way, until her hand touched her belly softy at the very top of her slit.

"You ready?"

"Yeah, I'm not sure for what but ..."

And then he felt Kelli's delicate fingers probing around her opening, attempting to circle his dick while feeling her own flesh right where his rod was entering his body.

"You are so, so thick, John, and I really love feeling you at the entrance to my body. It's just sooo hot!" Kelli's pussy was twitching up and down the full, full length of John's fat dick.

"Oh, god ... you'd better stop, you'd better ... oh, my god ..." With reluctance but with her sights set on feeling John's hard dick insider her for a lot longer, she removed her hand and regained her balance on the window sill.