Spying on Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside, Marie lowered her arms and bent her legs to start her hop. What happened next was burnt into John's permanent long term memory.

"One."

To start her hop, Marie quickly straightened her legs. The inertia of her tits caused them to lag, creating an even bigger bulge of boob below the bikini. Still, her nipples clung to the seam at the bottom of the triangles. Her feet left the floor.

"Two."

As Marie passed the top of her hop and started to descend, the reverse happened. Her boobs lagged behind her torso on the way down, creating an unreal profile - much like the shape of Kelli's boobs when buoyed by water back in the pool.

Then, Marie touched down, but with more acceleration on her boobs than at the start of her jump. The breast flesh bulged further and further out below the overstressed nipple patches.

"Three!"

Finally, it all came together:

Kelli's nips slipped from John's fingers, shooting another signal to her pussy. Her boobs slapped together, harder than before.

John plunged his sopping, schlrrrping iron-hard dick into Kelli's pussy as hard and as deep as he could.

And as Marie watched her boobs in the mirror and the kids watched through the window, the tiny patches of cloth gave up their hold on her super hard nipples, though the edge of the fabric gave them an incredible caress as they popped free.

"Oh, god," said Marie, collapsing on the bed in full nipple orgasm. Nothing mini this time.

"Oh, god," said both John and Kelli, who had unwittingly timed their erotic experiment to coincide with Marie's nipple release and orgasm - the haystack that broke the camel's back, as it were, of their hope of holding off from coming.

Kelli clung to the window sill to keep from falling. But there was no controlling the muscles deep inside her, which milked and milked, and milked John's throbbing rod.

John flailed with his hands and managed to catch Kelli's rebounding boobs and then her nipples all the while erupting inside her. Hot jets of jism kept spurting and spurting and spurting into her pulsating love tunnel, bathing her cervix for what felt like two full minutes.

The rest of the world had disappeared, blotted out by the intensity of the feelings and hormones pounding through their bodies. The three were left panting, each reliving those final minutes, not even caring to think about what to do next.