Spying on My Girlfriend... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she wasn't giving up the pretension of not wanting this yet. With both hands she grasped Terry's thin, black haired wrist and attempted to pull his hand out her knickers. He resisted, and as a little show of effort crept into his lust filled expression, he pushed back down and I watched his fingers recommence working away inside her panties.

If she really wanted this to stop, she only had to yell out. Instead, her grip slackened on his wrist and now she just held onto his arm like a brace.

Terry was in fucking heaven, stunned that this little teen hottie was letting him feel her cunt. His eyes shifted between watching her gorgeous face scrunch up (as I knew it to do) and his hand between her soft teenage thighs. Leigh shifted slightly to move her hips forward in order to push her cunt his against his hand, and then laid her head back against me, totally giving herself up to Terry.

His face was pure bliss, he looked both drunk and wired and I knew he now didn't want this journey to end. With Leigh's capitulation, Terry's confidence quickly grew. He took his hand from within his pants and slowly undid his fly! I figured that he was bursting to cum, but this was just insane.

Leigh saw this and seemed to wake from her cloud of lust to stiffen. She too knew this was madness. Shaking her head vigorously, she waved her hands to signal "No!" But, how could a man such as Terry, presented with this situation, possibly acquiesce? The rational man had left Terry; the animal had taken over.

Ignoring my girlfriend's pleas, Terry fumbled with his pants...and then it appeared, his throbbing, precum covered cock. It wasn't big by any means, and it was thin, but to call it small would be lying. Terry looked to Leigh, who had withdrawn from him as much as possible, and then shot a glance down at his cock and quickly back up at her again, hinting for her to do something, anything. Leigh had pulled her hands up to her chest, but with his other hand still down her pants stimulating her, he knew he still had a chance.

Reaching across, Terry took hold of Leigh's closest wrist, and firing a quick glance to me, began to pull her hand toward his quivering, glistening dick. I could feel her muscles flex as she resisted, but, bit by bit, he was winning the fight. Soon, though it was clenched into a fist, her hand, albeit the back of it, made its first contact with his cock! Immediately he shuddered, probably more overwhelmed by the fact that this gorgeous teen was touching his dick than any sexual sensation he was experiencing.

With a grimace of effort he began rubbing her hand up and down the shaft while working away inside her panties to keep her level of stimulation high as possible as a guard against her stopping this whole thing. I felt her begin to relax again, then move in slight jerks and quivers... his fingers were doing their work. Then something else happened... she opened her hand.

Terry's jaw dropped and his eyes went flat as he watched her soft feminine hand slowly wrap around his turgid dick. He blinked, visibly shook, did all he could to repress a groan and then threw his head back as his workmate's teenage daughter began to slowly wank him. I watched with utter amazement, my own cock so painful, begging for what Terry was getting. My pants were full of precum, my lust barely containable.

Terry's head leaned forward again, his brow knitted tight, his jaw shaking, his eyes half closed as he reveled in the pleasure shooting through him from my girlfriend's slow pumping of his straining cock. I could see that he wouldn't last long, the build up to this moment having primed him till bursting point. But with his cock out of his pants, he would make a mess everywhere with no way of concealing what had happened. He must have been thinking the same thing, as I watched him lift a shaking arm. His hand moved toward Leigh and then took hold of the back of her head...

Leigh was beyond fighting now. Without the slightest resistance, she let her head be pulled down toward Terry's crotch. As she peeled away from me, I saw Terry's look of astonishment as he watched this unfold, watched this gorgeous teenage girl's mouth make its way toward his cock. And then it happened... she opened her mouth and allowed this ugly 45 year old geek's cock to slide in between her soft, full lips. I nearly blew my load.

If Terry had any unknown heart problems, they would have surfaced there and then. I had never known a man's face could scrunch up so much, nor eyes roll so far back in a man's head as he experienced the sublime pleasure of my girlfriend's wet, willing mouth.

Poor Greg, the man was oblivious to the fact that in the back seat of the very car he was driving, his teenage daughter's mouth was stuffed full with the cock of his new work associate. For some reason the thought gave me an incredible thrill. I think the thrill was increased by the fact that I hated this guy, that he was such a cretin, such a weak little cunt; but despite all that, he had coerced my gorgeous teen girlfriend into sucking him off.

Terry had now taken a handful of Leigh's hair and was scrunching it hard as her head moved up and down over his crotch. His body trembled and he did all he could to stifle his groans, but they came, croaking out of his tightened throat. The prick still had his hand under the folded Leigh, still had his fingers doing whatever they were doing to her. But I think that action was more automatic than anything as he looked down at the back of Leigh's bobbing head, overwhelmed by the incredible pleasure his cock was finding buried in her talented sucking mouth.

I was amazed he had lasted so long, but my amazement was short lived. He swallowed endlessly, trying to hold back the groans. He shook and shifted, he blinked and his eyes rolled. And then, suddenly, his whole body jerked and he clenched his teeth as he pushed Leigh's head down, oblivious to her muffled protests. He was cumming, cumming hard, and I swear it was the toughest battle he'd ever known not to scream out in joy as he pumped his dick up into her teenage mouth and shot his geek cum down her throat. It must have been an age since he'd let such a load go as Leigh choked slightly and let out a little cough.

"Everything okay back there?" sounded Greg from the front.

This interruption to his ecstasy forced Terry to quickly come down from his mind blowing orgasm, but he was incapable of speech. Instead, he was saved by Leigh, who, while wiping her mouth, saved Terry with a sweet voice that belied her slutty ways, "Yes, Dad...I'm sure everyone's fine back here. But I need to stop for a drink."

Any wonder?

12