Spying on My High School Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop." I moan.

Kaci stops and stands up.

"What the hell?" I groan, teetering on the edge of orgasm.

"That was for taking the pictures earlier" She smiled at me.

She just starts kissing me again, and I grab her waist and pull her close. I slide my hand down between her firm buttocks and start sliding my finger in and out of her. She starts moaning again and I feel her tighten up as she cums wetly for a second time.

I am now desperate to fuck her. I carry Kaci back to the bed and she lies back, spreading her legs in invitation. From the glazed, wanton look in her eyes I can tell that she is more than ready for this.

I slide my dick into Kaci's pussy and pause for a second to enjoy the warm, wet slickness of her tight tunnel around my shaft.

We both groan blissfully as I sink deeper into Kaci's pussy and then bottom out.

I start out slow and deep, before she tells me to go harder.

Then I start thrusting in and out forcefully, causing her perfect tits to flop around on her chest.

The look of pleasure on Kaci's face is amazing. I start going faster, and faster. She moans loudly, and then cums for a third time. I bury my cock deep, feeling her cunt twitch and spasm. She's panting hard now, feeling the toll of having multiple orgasms in such a short time. I stay buried in her until she recovers, raining kisses down on her neck and breasts.

I want to change positions, so I pull out, and climb up on the bed with her. Kaci puts me on my back and throws a leg over me, straddling my shaft before sinking her pussy down on it. She starts humping up and down, smiling at I while biting her lip. I reach up and grab her swaying breasts in my hands, rolling her nipples between my fingers. Then I slide my hands down her body and grab her tight ass, digging my fingers in as I thrust my hips to meet her halfway. She is grinding on me with all her energy, going faster and harder as I squeeze her writhing body.

"I'm gonna cum!" I pant.

Kaci smiles and goes even faster, filling the room with the sound of flesh slapping against flesh. I see stars as I start squirting deep into her dripping pussy, and she whimpers as she cums again, while each twitch of my cock fills her with more and more of my sticky white load. Then she lies flat against me, with my cock still inside of her, and she starts kissing me again.

I lie there panting, enjoying the feeling of her breasts pressed against my chest. Then, amazingly, Kaci starts humping I again, her cum-filled pussy making sloppy sounds as she rides my still-hard rod. I grab a handful of her hair and smack her ass to bring her over the finish line once again. She cums one last time, and I can feel her bite my lip as she does.

"That was amazing" I pant as she slides off of me to lay next to me.

Kaci smiles and lays her head on my chest. "Yes, it was, we should have done this a lot sooner., but at least we have tomorrow too."

Kaci then falls asleep in my arms, and in my bed. And I still can't believe it. I lay there for a few minutes, then slowly get out of bed to get my phone. Can't waste this opportunity for a few photos.

12