Spying On My Neighbor Ch. 06

Story Info
Trying to find a lady for my neighbor to play with is fun.
2.7k words
4.64
51.4k
14
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sodomite
Sodomite
249 Followers

My neighbor and I spent much time as we could together as you can imagine. One thing I found out was that she has never been with another woman and really wanted to.

It was during one of our visits to the local video store where we rented porn that an idea hit me. Whenever we would go to rent porn my neighbor would wear a short skirt with no panties and I would go so no one would be able to see me, in my invisible state.

We would walk around the store looking at all of the porn titles and whenever she found one that interested her she would stop and grab the box to check it out. At that point I would squat behind her and run my hand up her skirt, sliding my fingers up into her dripping pussy. Once we had stopped a few times and my fingers were nice and slick, I would slide one into her ass and two into her wet cunt.

I usually didn't pay attention to the movies she was looking at because I was a little too busy fingering her holes right in front of everyone. Now that I was getting pretty good at our little routine, I started to notice the movies she was browsing through the most. She was picking up mainly girl-girl, were the girls were just over eighteen or movies where an older woman corrupts a much younger girl into depraved sexual acts.

That is when it hit me. I knew plenty of young girls, just out of high school. I'm sure I could trick or seduce one into joining my neighbor and I. But whom could I get to join us for some fun? I thought long and hard over the next few days about all the girls I had dated, slept with, hell I was running through every girl I knew.

A few days later I was out with some friends and we decided to go to the local fitness club for a good workout. That is when I saw her. Suzanne was her name. I had totally forgotten about her. A friend of mine dated her in high school and said she was totally wild and into way more stuff than he was comfortable with. He eventually ended it with her and every one of our friends told him he was the stupidest person on the planet.

Suzanne was a tiny little blond that moved to our area from Wales during our freshman year. She was about five foot five inches tall, with light blond hair cut into a little bob. She had a tiny little frame and was always working out, which is why I guess she ended up working at the health club. The only thing that didn't fit her frame, were her tits. She was a very large C-cup, which always looked firm and barely moved. She even still had this little accent that made most guys drool over her.

She was the one. Now I just needed a way to get her hooked and interested.

After our workout I told my buddies that I was going to stay to hit the sauna and thanked them for the company during the workout. I then moved into the locker room as closing time drew nearer and disrobed. I smacked myself in the nose to make myself sneeze and become invisible. I then used my time to follow Suzanne around the health club as she closed areas and flirted constantly with the male workers and customers. I think I even saw her make a few eyes at some of the female customers.

Just as the last Yoga class ended she closed down the Yoga room, turned off the lights and started a conversation with some of the female customers that were leaving the class. She kept talking to them as they all walked into the locker room. I followed my subject watching her to study her habits when she thought no one was watching.

The female customers all went to their lockers to get their stuff as Suzanne started cleaning up towels off of the floor and placing them into bins. A couple of the customers left, but the rest to my amazement stayed and got undressed, heading into the showers. It was then that I realized that Suzanne had waited to clean the locker room until this point for a reason. She stayed within sight of the shower area the whole time the women were cleaning up. She carried on a conversation with one of them about one of the male staff members and how cute he was, but I wasn't paying attention.

Right in front of me were half a dozen naked women all showering, with my future conquest watching them intently.

There were women of all levels of being toned; short, tall flat, stacked, shaved, bushy, and even one that had a huge clit that stuck out past her pussy lips.

Suzanne kept cleaning up garbage and towels from the locker room and went around a corner from where the showers were. I followed her wondering why she would break her gaze from these beautiful women. As soon as she was around the corner she dropped the towels into a cloth towel bin and leaned against the wall. Her right hand shot straight down between her legs, and her left started to fondle her left breast very roughly.

She had gotten so hot watching the women shower she was masturbating just a few feet around the corner from where their wet naked bodies were.

Her right middle finger was jammed into the cleft between where her pussy lips were and was giving herself the biggest camel-toe I had ever seen. She was pushing so hard her knuckles were turning white. Her other hand was now pinching her lift nipple through her top and sports bra. Her eyes were closed and she was in her own little world.

I only wish I could read minds as well. I would have killed to know what she was thinking right then.

Just as abruptly as she had started her rubbing, she stopped. Fixed her top, and pulled her bottoms out from the deep chasm she had pushed them into. The women were just then coming out of the shower and started getting dressed. She took their towels and placed them in the same wash cloth bin. After the women had left she got her purse out of a locker and went into the toilet section of the locker room.

She placed her purse on the counter and got out a few things to fix her makeup with. After a minute or two of that she left her purse and went into one of the stalls. I quickly grabbed her lipstick and wrote a message on the mirror. I dropped her lipstick back into her purse and shot over to the stall next to Suzanne's. I stood on the toilet and peered over the stall wall. She was just finishing peeing and was bunching some toilet paper in one hand. As she wiped I could see she had her pubic hair trimmed into a perfect blond Mohawk.

She finished getting her pants back on and stepped out of the cube. Suzanne screamed, ducked back into the cube and slammed the cube door. She slowly opened the door again and read upon the bathroom mirror the following:

"I saw you masturbate after watching them in the shower"

She quickly ran around the bathroom and locker room looking for who wrote the message. She of course found no one. She quickly used a dirty towel to wipe off the mirror and then started looking in all of the stalls as well for the author. While she had been running around looking I had found a pen and paper in her purse. In the stall she had used to pee in I had placed a note on the top of the water tank.

Hoping that she would see it, I left the cube door open. It had slowly closed on it's own and as she was checking the cubes she almost didn't check the one she had been in. She changed her mind at the last second and peered inside.

She gasped when she saw the paper sitting there and quickly looked around. She didn't see anything and entered the cube to read the note.

"If you want to keep your job, I suggest you place your hands on top of the water tank, keep your eyes closed and let me do what I want with you."

It was her choice. She didn't know who wrote the note, so if this didn't work, I wouldn't be caught. She looked around the bathroom again and then read the note again. I could tell she was taking time to deliberate on the topic, but then to my amazement, she turned to face the water tank and entered the cube.

She bent over and placed her hands on top of the water tank in the bathroom stall. There she was, standing there waiting for me to do whatever I wanted to her.

Well, I guess I didn't need to waste any time. I crept up behind her and grabbed her ass. She let out a startled yelp, but held her position. I knew from that point that she was mine for now.

I grabbed the elastic waistband of her gym pants and slid them and her panties down to her ankles. I was now face to face with her beautiful ass. I had dreamt of this moment.

I placed both hands on her ass cheeks and pried them wide apart. Her petite rose bud came into view as I slowly kept spreading her cheeks. Then her pretty pink pussy started to open up for me. It was the most brilliant shade of pink I had ever seen. I was ready to cum and I hadn't even touched my cock yet.

Her pussy was already damp and I could see the stain in her panties. She was very turned on. I had to keep her going. I leaned in and drove my tongue deep into her spread pussy hole. A loud moan escaped her lips and she pushed back gently onto my face. I continued to lick her now sopping pussy from clit up to her gaping cunt hole and back down again. Every time, I would tickle her clit a few more times than the last.

Suzanne was now gasping and panting with a steady pattern. I figured she was being so cooperative, I would reward her. I puckered my lips, sucked her clit into my mouth, and while tickling the tip with my tongue jammed a finger deep into her cunt.

That did it. She started to scream and buck her hips like crazy as she came. She came so hard I lost control of her clit but kept my finger pounding into her dripping box.

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and looked up. God, she was beautiful from behind. As I stared at her from behind, I herd her talk.

"Please don't stop," she said in a muted voice. "I can come a lot more if you want to keep playing with me".

She really was crazy for sex like my friend said she was. I parted her cheeks again and dove right back in. She was so wet that the sloshing noises from me eating out her pussy were echoing in the bathroom. I soon slowed down just as she started to get worked up again. I then did one long lick from her clit up past her pussy hole to and across her puckered anal bud.

A gasp followed by a loud "OH MY GOD" escaped her lips as she pulled away from my mouth and started to shake and grunt.

I realized she just had a small orgasm from me licking her anus. I couldn't believe how quick that was.

"No one has ever done that to me before. That felt amazing" she was panting as she spoke, but slowly pushed her ass back toward my face.

"Please lick my ass and I will do what ever you want." She said as she tried to push her ass into my face for more.

I could never pass up a beautiful girl begging for me to lick her ass hole, so I dove right in. I parted her cheeks and stated licking across her anus and also in small circles. Suzanne was going nuts bucking her hips and cumming over and over. Then I shoved my tongue into her anus as deep as I could and she almost collapsed on the floor she came so hard.

As she was recovering I stood up behind her aimed my cock at her hungry looking cunt and plowed all the way in with one thrust. She screamed loud and started to turn her head to look at me. I grabbed her head and kept it looking at the wall as I started to slide slowly out of her pussy.

"I thought you were one of the Yoga girls, who are you? How did you get in here?" she asked sounding a little afraid.

Se tried to turn her head again but was unsuccessful with my hand full of her soft blond hair. She stopped trying to turn as I started my slow rhythmical pounding of her cunt. Everything was so wet that all you could hear was her grunts and sloshing echoing off the walls of the bathroom.

As soon as I could tell she was more engrossed in the fucking than trying to see who was doing the fucking, I let her hair go. I slid my hand down and pushed my thumb deep into her slick ass hole. Her head snapped back and she came again. This time her knees really did start to buckle.

As she dropped my cock slid out of her used hole with a nice plopping sound and she landed on her knees. I quickly opened the stall door so it sounded like I left, but I held it open and just stood there. She heard the door and spun around to see if she could get a glimpse of who just fucked her.

Sitting on the floor of the bathroom with her back against the toilet and her gaping pussy leaking fluids onto the floor, she was so hot. I needed to cum. She had closed her eyes to get her wits about her as she panted loudly.

I used this noise to mask the stroking of my cock. As soon as I felt my balls start to tighten I took one step forward and shot a huge rope of cum all over her shirt covered tits. She didn't feel it because of the shirt, and I kept shooting all over her huge tits.

Just as I was finishing she must have felt the warmth or wetness soaking through the material and opened her eyes snapping her head up to look around confused again.

I stepped back, let go of the stall door and left her to get cleaned up. She was still sitting on the floor as her breath was coming in heavy gasps still.

I found her purse and wrote her out another note.

"I'll do more than lick your asshole if you are willing to meet me. I have a female partner who is dying to have her first experience with another woman. We are looking for someone who is very fun and kinky, just like you. If you would like to meet walk out to your car, start it, and walk back up to the front doors of the club".

Suzanne fixed herself up, and got out of the stall. As she picked up her purse she saw the note. She looked around and quickly made her way to her car. I waited by the front doors, but could see her hesitate before getting into her car. She had no idea what she was getting into, or who I was. She did just as the note said. So while she was getting out of her car to come back over to the front doors of the club I placed a note on the ground I had been hiding in my hand.

"Come to 1336 Dry Brook Court this Saturday at 10:00pm. Let yourself in through the back door of the sunroom, and more direction will be given to you."

More to come.

Sodomite

As always, please leave me feedback, as this is why I write the stories. Thank you and I hope you enjoyed it.

Sodomite
Sodomite
249 Followers