Spying On My Neighbor Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sodomite
Sodomite
251 Followers

Suzanne crawled forward, but it was awkward trying to get my neighbor's hand and Suzanne's face between her legs. My neighbor flipped Suzanne over and straddled her face so she was looking towards her feet. This put her anus right above Suzanne's eyes. My neighbor then reached behind herself and started to finger her ass again, literally inches from Suzanne's gaze.

I moved between Suzanne's legs and shoved my cock into her pussy. My neighbor and I had a great view of my cock drilling in and out of her sloppy pink slit. I had already had her pussy, plus I didn't know if she was on any kind of birth control. I wanted her ass!

I handed Suzanne's ankles to my neighbor as I pulled out of her cunt. My neighbor read my mind and pulled her ankles toward herself lifting her ass off the floor and pointing Suzanne's little anus at me. I placed the head of my cock against her anus and herd her moan with her mouth full of pussy. I slowly pushed and the head started to slip in. She was very tight, but very slick. I could hear her start to whine and realized that from how tight she was, this might be her first ass fuck.

I took my time and eased forward until I felt the head pop in past the second ring of muscles. Once the head was in I stayed still and dropped one hand to her clit to stimulate her sloppy cunt. I could feel her start to push against my cock asking for more and took that as the sign she was ready. I kept pushing in slowly until I was about half way in and then withdrew a little. Then I slid the rest of my shaft all the way into her rectum.

A long sound was emanating from Suzanne's throat, and I couldn't tell if it was pain or pleasure. Sitting still balls deep in her rectum Suzanne again started to move her hips trying to get some anal friction from my cock. If she wanted it, I would give it to her. My neighbor's eyes were glued to Suzanne's anus, stretched wide with my cock as I started to drill in and out of her ass.

Soon I had a good pace going and knew I wouldn't be able to last long knowing I was fucking Suzanne's virgin ass. My neighbor started to really ride Suzanne's face as she was getting close to her own orgasm. Seeing her tight anus get pushed in and then pulled back out with each thrust was too much. I could feel my balls tighten and my neighbor must have knew I was ready to blow.

"Oh god yea! Fill her tight ass with your hot cum! Jam it all the way in and make her feel it deep in her ass as it shoots out!" My neighbor was going crazy talking and yelling.

That was the final straw. I did a couple of quick thrusts into her ass and then jammed my cock as deep as it would go just as the first shot came rushing out of my shaft. Suzanne started to cum at the same time and her anus started to contract in spasm around my cock as I came. Rope after rope of my cum shot deep into her ass.

As soon as my last shot was dribbling out of the head of my cock my neighbor stated to cum all over Suzanne's face. As she came I slowly withdrew my cock from Suzanne's ass. My neighbor collapsed on top of Suzanne and was breathing heavy. She kissed her pussy and then inserted two fingers into Suzanne's anus. Suzanne must not have been expecting it because she yelped as the finger entered.

My neighbor pried her fingers apart and opened Suzanne's anus a little. As she did my cum started to leak out of her ass and onto the floor. It was so hot to see these two beautiful females with each other. I knew we were going to have a lot of fun together. Suzanne still didn't even know I could turn invisible yet. I wondered how we would tell her, or better yet show her...

Sodomite

*

As always, please leave me feedback, as this is why I write the stories. Thank you and I hope you enjoyed it.

Sodomite
Sodomite
251 Followers
12