Spying On My Neighbor Ch. 08

Story Info
Letting Suzanne in on the secret is more fun than I thought.
3.7k words
4.71
45.7k
12
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sodomite
Sodomite
250 Followers

After my neighbor and I played with Suzanne that first night, we all sat around and talked. I told my neighbor the whole story of how I found Suzanne in the gym. I did pull my neighbor aside at one point and tell her I wanted to wait to tell Suzanne about the whole "invisible" thing.

When Suzanne asked how I snuck in and out of the women's locker room in the gym, I told her that was a secret that I'd tell her later.

Over the next few weeks my neighbor got very busy with work and Suzanne was working double shifts at the gym as they were short-staffed. Needless to say, the three of us didn't get together for a while. In those two weeks I didn't even get to molest my neighbor. Needless to say, I had a lot of pent-up "energy" that I needed to deal with. I desperately needed an outlet. I had six willing holes that would love to help me out, but they were just too busy. I needed to take charge or I was going to explode!

Having plenty of time to think, and the pressure that was building up was incentive enough to develop a plan for the weekend. Still trying to figure out how I was going to break the whole "invisible" thing to Suzanne, I knew I wanted to include that into my plans.

In all of our conversations Suzanne had confessed to my neighbor and I that she had very heavy exhibitionism fantasies. I decided to let her have her wish. I called my neighbor and filled her in on my plan. She was all too excited to help out and told me she was getting wet at work just thinking about it.

Saturday afternoon came and my neighbor and I drove to the mall where she had arranged to meet Suzanne to do some shopping. As far as Suzanne knew, that was the plan for the day. Just do some shopping to unwind from the last couple of hectic weeks. After we arrived at the mall, I stripped in the car and sneezed to make myself invisible then the two of us walked into the mall to find Suzanne.

Suzanne was just where she said she was going to be, waiting for my beautiful neighbor in the food court. There she was, sitting at a table, drinking a smoothie of some kind. She had on a long flowing skirt and a tight tank top that did all it could to try to try to contain her gorgeous breasts.

As she noticed my neighbor, a huge mischievous smile appeared across her face. My neighbor greeted her with a hug and as they embraced each other I gently rubbed my hand across Suzanne's ass. She jumped a little at the blatant touch, but then realized that my neighbor's hands were on her back as she detached from the embrace. She looked around for a second as they both sat down, then she seemed to dismiss it as if she had imagined it.

After catching up on small talk for a minute or two as Suzanne finished her smoothie, my neighbor finally shifted the conversation.

"I know we all had great fun the other night, and it's a shame that we haven't all been able to play again since that time. "My neighbor said with a fun look in her eye.

Suzanne, unable to contain her smile responded, "you have no idea how wet I have gotten thinking about that night at your house with the two of you. I have masturbated to incredible orgasms recreating that evening's events in my head."

"Well Suzanne, the two of us have a surprise for you today, and were not too sure how to break it to you, so I figured we could do some shopping and talk about things. Sound ok?" my neighbor asked with a forced look of concern. She knew no matter what the issue Suzanne would be ok with it...

Suzanne gave my neighbor a questioning look, and asked, "What is it, you can tell me?"

"We'll talk while we shop, I would love to see you try on some new bras or panties" my neighbor responded with a smile.

Looking around with a half smile, Suzanne said "OK, sounds good, I just need to find a bathroom first, I've had too much smoothie, and need to make some room".

Just then Suzanne spotted the restroom sign in the back of the food court area, and started to head that way. Looking back over her shoulder she said "I'll be right back, then you can tell me what's going on".

With that my neighbor just smiled and nodded.

I followed Suzanne toward the bathroom as she weaved in between tables on her way. It was a Saturday afternoon and the food court was pretty full of people having lunch. When my neighbor and I had talked about this day we had decided that the first time Suzanne was alone in a dressing room or such, I'd follow her in and reveal my secret there and then, hoping that she wouldn't scream and bring security. What my neighbor and I didn't know was that our opportunity would come so soon.

The bathroom had a decent amount of people in it and most of the stalls were taken, so Suzanne just kept walking to the last stall, and being the handicapped stall, was the largest. As she entered the stall, the extra large door was all of the open, causing her to walk in leaving me plenty of room to enter in behind her before she started to close the door.

As she was latching the door and started to turn toward the toilet I very gently brushed her ass. She took a quick breath and spun around. I jumped back so she wouldn't bump into me as she turned. She looked around and then even looked under the stall wall for a sec. I had to do everything I could think of to not burst into laughter. As she straightened back up and turned toward the toilet again I moved in.

I slid my right hand around her mouth and my left around her waist pinning her arms to her side. I quickly leaned in and identified myself, just as she was about to scream through my hand. She seemed to relax a little, but I could feel her heart pounding in her chest and knew her adrenalin must be racing through her system.

"This is what we want to explain to you, don't scream and I'll show you" I whispered in her ear.

Suzanne nodded and I removed my hand. I slowly let go of her waist as I popped myself in the nose with my right hand and sneezed myself so she would be able to see me. As she turned to see me her eyes went wider than I knew they could go as she noticed I was naked.

"What the fuck, how did you get in here" she whispered to me.

"Shhhh, I'll show you. This is the secret we wanted to show you." And with that I sneezed once again, and just like that was now invisible.

I walked up to Suzanne and took her hand in mine. She gasped as I touched her, and started to pull away, but I held firm. Once she started to relax I placed her hand on my chest and let her feel my heartbeat.

"Our little secret is that I can turn myself invisible" I whispered to her. "you have no idea how much fun we have had with it!"

"Like what?" Suzanne whispered back.

Clearly she was still in shock, and was not fully comprehending the situation of me standing in front of her, completely naked, in a public bathroom stall.

"Like this.." I said as I reached out and started to fondle her right breast with my left hand and her crotch with my right hand.

A soft moan found its way out of her, as she closed her eyes. Feeling her up had started to make me hard, and I was getting harder by the second.

I leaned into her ear, and whispered, "or this..." and placed her hand on my solid cock as I continued to rub her crotch.

Suzanne inhaled deeply as she wrapped her hand around the shaft of my cock. She then opened her eyes and looked down to see her hand, empty, but sliding over the shaft she felt and knew was there.

"I think I am starting to understand the possibilities now, but I really have to pee bad and you rubbing my crotch at the same time is a very strange sensation. But I still need to pee really bad" she whispered with a sense of urgency in her voice.

"Go ahead and pull your panties down and sit on the toilet, but you are not allowed to pee yet, understand" I whispered in her ear.

Continuing, "I want you to suck on my cock while you masturbate. Keep yourself on the verge of orgasm, but you are not allowed to finish yourself off. Once you feel me start to cum in your mouth, only then are you allowed to start the flow of pee, but then you cannot touch yourself while you do. Do you understand me?"

All she did was nod as she hiked-up her skirt and started to rub her pussy, which I could tell was sloppy wet by the sounds. She was even rubbing her pussy before she had my cock in her mouth. I wondered if the girl in the next stall could hear her frantic rubbing.

I walked forward and placed the head of my cock against her lips. Not being able to see how close I was she jumped a little, but then opened up and almost swallowed half of my shaft in one motion. She was hot and looked like she needed this as much as I did. I'm glad that my cock was filling her mouth, because I think she would have been making all kinds of noises otherwise.

Her expert mouth and the fact that I hadn't finished myself off in a while, was making sure I didn't last very long. A few minutes into this expert blowjob, and I could feel my shaft swell and my balls start to stir. She must have felt the swelling of my shaft, or maybe she heard my breathing change, but either way, she knew I was close. She redoubled her efforts, and started to really bob her head on my shaft. Her right hand was out of view between her legs, but I could definitely hear it working it's magic on her soaking pussy lips and swollen clit.

I grabbed her head and started to fuck her mouth as the first little spurt of cum dribbled onto the back of her tongue. Immediately her hand shot up to my shaft to jack it off in her mouth as I fucked away. No sooner was her hand wrapping around my shaft than I heard a strong stream of piss start shooting into the water below. Rope after rope of cum started shooting into the back of her throat and she started to moan around my cock as I emptied myself into her mouth and she emptied her bladder into the cool water. She was shaking as I finished shooting my cum into her mouth. I lost count how many ropes I shot, but she swallowed the whole lot. No problem.

As I withdrew from her mouth she slumped over and just sat there for a second. I walked backwards and herd the stall next to us open. A knock came to our stall door and a voice came over the wall.

"Are you ok in there... Suzanne..." came the voice of my neighbor, "hello..."

A clearly flustered and flushed Suzanne could only respond with "um... yea, I think."

As she said this I unlocked the stall door letting my neighbor into the stall with us. She looked at Suzanne as I closed then locked the door behind her. There Suzanne was, sitting on the toilet, her skirt bunched up around her waist. Her knees were wide apart with her panties only around one of her ankles. She was staring at my neighbor while trying to catch her breath.

I had moved up behind my neighbor and had pulled her small tube top down to expose her great tits. I was fondling her breasts while Suzanne stared in our direction. It must have been a strange sight to see her top come down seemingly all on its own, and then the indentions of my fingers on her breasts as I caressed them.

Suzanne was still just sitting there with her legs spread wide and her pussy fully exposed to us. As she gained her composure back she picked up her panties off the floor. In a soft voice she said "well I as wet as these things got before all of that I don't think I will even put them back on". Suzanne then wadded up her panties into a ball and stuffed them into a small side pocket of her purse.

As the girls exited the bathroom Suzanne was telling my neighbor all about what she had overheard.

"It's a good thing I got into the stall next to the two of you. I'm sure you were trying to be quiet, but I could hear you just fine. Other than the sloshing of your fingers on your pussy, it almost sounded like someone having a seizure".

After giggling at my neighbor's comment, Suzanne said "I actually came from that. I got so hot that the feeling of his hot cum shooting into my mouth and the release of my bladder made me orgasm without my hand even on my pussy to keep it going. I think it lasted as long as my pee did. I have never cum like that before, that was an entirely different feeling indeed."

Looking her right in the eye, my neighbor said, "Good, then let's go shopping and have some real fun!"

The first stop was the lingerie store where I had fun with my neighbor in the past. I wanted to get both of them worked up so every time they would stop to look at something I would walk right up to my neighbor's left side and place hr hand on my now solid cock. The feeling of standing there in the middle of the store looking at sexy bras and panties, with a cock in her hand was driving her nuts.

In turn I would sit on the floor behind Suzanne and finger her pussy as she looked over the large tables covered in panties. I would alternate between them keeping them as aroused as I could.

Once Suzanne's pussy was drenched again, I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and slid them back along her crack to her sensitive anus. Once I had spread her slick juices all over her anus I slowly inserted a finger into her tight ass. Just as I was inserting the finger she started to squat to push it in further. I complied and rammed my finger in as far as it would go.

My neighbor had realized what was going on and tried to keep Suzanne's eyes open and not draw too much attention to her. She held up panties and bras for her and asked Suzanne if she liked it.

Suzanne answered "I like it VERY much, but TWO of them would be even better!"

I took the hint and slid a second finger into her ass. She was panting now and looked like she might even faint.

"Suzanne, why don't you take this one to the dressing room, I think it would look good on you."

I took my neighbors direction and removed my fingers from Suzanne's anus. She took the item from my neighbor and headed off to the dressing room. I followed her in as she held the door open long enough to make sure I was in. Once in she didn't try on the items, she simply turned around, spread her legs and hiked her skirt up.

Holding her ass cheeks apart, it was apparent what she wanted. Her beautiful anal ring was partially open already from my fingering and I walked up behind Suzanne. I slid my cock into her pussy for a few strokes to get it nice and wet. She was so hot it felt like my cock was on fire. I withdrew and placed the head of my cock at her anal opening. I could see the invisible head pushing her ass hole open just a little bit further.

She then did something unexpected. She jerked backwards, almost knocking me back in the process. What she did do was impale herself on my cock in one thrust. Her head snapped back and she reached for my right hand. I gave it to her and she placed it over her mouth. She must normally make a lot of noise and didn't want me to let her make a peep and have an attendant ruin the moment.

With my hand over her mouth and my cock firmly lodged into her rectum, I began to thrust. She was breathing so heavy through her nose, I knew she was going to cum soon. I picked up the pace and soon was sliding in and out of her ass with ease. This girl really loved anal. She could relax so well, it felt euphoric.

Suzanne then started to climax and her anus clamped shut on my cock so hard it hurt. The friction was so intense that I couldn't hold back. I filled her ass with my hot cum, so much in fact, that I'm sure she could feel it. She pulled my hand away from her mouth and took a couple of breaths. I continued to slowly work my softening cock in and out of her ass hole with full strokes. Suzanne stood up and I gave her a big hug from behind. My cock started to soften and I slowly withdrew from her warm anal ring.

Suzanne spun around, found my face and planted a huge kiss on me. She had a smile from ear to ear as she said, "Now I'm starting to understand the kind of fun you two have been having".

With that she straightened up her clothes and left the dressing room.

My neighbor was waiting right outside, almost standing guard and asked with a smirk, "How did it fit"?

"OH! It fit perfect; it was exactly what I was looking for!" Suzanne responded with a huge grin.

The two women purchased the items they had chosen and decided to take a rest. While walking down the ground floor of the mall they decided to take a break on a bench in the middle of the corridor flanked on either side by some nice big planters with big palm trees growing out of them.

As Suzanne sat down she flung the back of her skirt back so that she was sitting her bare ass down on the metal mesh bench next to my neighbor. As the two of them talked and Suzanne told her of all the details from the dressing room she shifted so her cheeks were being pulled apart by the bench slightly.

"You know what the best part of the anal fucking I just received is"?

My neighbor looked at her saying "no, but I want to know so bad I'm almost dripping".

"That is exactly it, I'm about to be dripping. He gave me such a huge load in my ass I could feel it. I still feel it now and am about to let it all drip right through this bench and onto the floor below me." Suzanne said with a smile.

"You are not!" My neighbor said surprised. "Are you? Oh my god if you do that, I might cum just from the thought and sight of it".

With that Suzanne got a look of concentration on her face and then moaned. There were people everywhere. Enough to make sure that no one around had a clear view of the area beneath the bench. Knowing what was about to happen I squatted right behind the bench for a front row seat.

Sure enough, her anus was starting to open. I could slightly see her anus through the steel mesh. No sooner had it started to open then my cum started dripping out of her ass and onto the ground. First a little dribble, then a good strand came dripping out and slid through the mesh onto the ground.

I heard a moan and looked up to see my neighbor with her purse in her lap and her right hand under it trying to hide the fact that she was rubbing her pussy watching the show. She came almost instantly and started to shudder just as the cum finished running out of Suzanne's ass.

They both agreed they should leave the 'scene of the crime' and move on. I felt bad that Suzanne was getting all the attention and whispered in my neighbor's ear that she should go to the bathroom. Suzanne sadly informed us that she had to run due to her shift starting soon, but told the both of us she had more fun today than she can ever remember.

Once again finding myself following someone into the stall of the women's bathroom I was shocked when my neighbor bulled down her panties to reveal her anus filled up with a butt plug. No wonder she didn't mind Suzanne getting the majority of the attention today. Every time she walked somewhere the plug would move around and send shivers up her spine.

I pulled out the plug and commenced to anally ravaging my neighbor. I filled her ass full of hot cum as I shot what must have been the last of my saved-up semen deep into her bowels. I pulled out and shoved the plug back in telling her she had to keep it in there until we got back to her place.

"No problem" she said with a smile.

As always feedback is appreciated.

Sodomite

^__^

Sodomite
Sodomite
250 Followers