Squeaky

Story Info
An email-generated love story.
1.3k words
4.11
35.1k
9
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AWesTexUn
AWesTexUn
127 Followers

After I recently posted my first story on Literotica I received a long and very complimentary feedback telling me how much the story was enjoyed by "Squeaky". Needless to say, I was thrilled to receive it, and was flattered by a request to write a story specifically for/about the writer, although no gender was mentioned in the missive.

The name "Squeaky" intrigued me:
a soft cuddly toy which squeaks when squeezed?
a little high-pitched voice when excited?
a shy little mouse?

I immediately wanted more information about this, I hoped, female:
Is she short or tall,
anorexic like some of the characters in the silly so called TV sitcoms or so fat she can hardly walk,
blond or brunette or redheaded,
dumb as a rock or highly intelligent,
a sophisticated city career girl or an earthy rural or small town woman,
young, naive and inexperienced or older and mature,
married or attached or available?

It really does not matter. Her spirit is in her e-mail. Her essence is what attracts me.

By her name and with the tone of her e-mail, Squeaky has captured me. Although I am not a submissive by nature, I will do anything to or for her that she desires, because I want to please her. Whatever it may be that she wants, if it is within my power, she will receive it.

Squeaky,
I close my eyes and you are standing before me, dressed in a white blouse, a dark skirt and wearing sandals.

I will cradle your face in my hands, so you can look into my eyes as I open them. I want you to see my desire, my love, and my lust.

Slipping my fingers into your hair to bring your face to mine, I kiss your forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose, chin, neck, beneath your ears and nibble on your lobes, and, finally, your mouth.

My desire is to taste you, your mouth, your skin, your entire body, with my lips and my tongue. I want to listen to you breathe and to make you pant, to listen to your heartbeat and make it race.

Squeaky,
Pulling my head back so you can see me, for you to watch the anticipation on my face as I begin to slowly unbutton your blouse. Will there be a bra? Must I undo more before your breasts are exposed to my gaze? I want you to see my joy when I behold them. Be they small or large, they are beautiful, because they are yours, ours, as you proudly offer them to me.

I long to hold our breasts in my hands, to caress, to cup and gently squeeze them. I want to rub the nipples with my thumbs and the palms of my hands. I want you to feel them swell as I fondle and play.

I ache to taste them. I want to start at the bottom of the left breast, licking and tonguing, bathing it in saliva, going in circles around the shape, and slowly close in on the areola and nipple. I want to breathe through my mouth so the movement of the air will brush your flesh.

Sucking one into my mouth, I will lick the nipple with my tongue. I want to bite it gently and pull on the nipple with my teeth. I want to hear you moan. I will bite harder, if you ask, but I do not want to cause pain, only pleasure.

I repeat my actions on the other breast while my hand continues to explore the first. I want the breasts to send signals down between your legs.

Squeaky,
Lowering my head down your stomach, licking, tasting, nibbling, feeling the contractions of muscles under the skin, I reach your belly button. I hope it is sensitive to the sucking of my mouth and the stabbing of my tongue.

Squeaky,
I will pull back as I did as I removed your blouse. I, again, want you to observe me as I unfasten and lower your skirt. I want to share with you my excitement, my anticipation, at revealing your womanhood. As I slowly lower your skirt, what will I find?

Panties or no? Are you that much of an exhibitionist? If panties, what type, what color? They should be almost transparent from your wetness. I hope, and my intention is, to have you in a high state of arousal from my worshiping at our breasts.

Do you have a full bush? Trimmed? Shaved? It, also, like the breasts, is beautiful.

Squeaky,
On my knees, sitting on my heels, gazing at your/our sex, I will glance at your eyes, as I hope to make you smile, happily, at the expression of joy and desire and longing on my face.

You are gorgeous, standing before me, clad only in your sandals. I will have a lump in my throat at the vision before me. I will have trouble breathing as I memorize the view. Later, I want to play this scene over and over in my mind.

Grasping your ankles and slowly raising my hands upward, passing your calves, to your knees and to lightly scratch the backs, up your thighs, feeling your little quivers of anticipation and the flexing of your muscles, I approach my goal.

I want to run my thumbs over the junction of your thighs and your body, around and over your swollen mound. I want to feel your softness, your warmth, and, yes, your wetness, your sign of your readiness.

Slipping my hands and arms between your legs you will be forced to spread them. As they open, my hands will cup your cheeks, squeezing and massaging, as I pull you to me.

I want to bury my face in you, coating it with your wetness. I want to inhale your delightful musk. I must taste and drink of your juices.

Squeaky,
I want to move you to a chair, a couch, or preferably, to lie on your bed. I want to crawl between your legs, kissing and licking your inner thighs as I move upward. Light kisses and licks, like butterflies landing to search for your nectar.

I want to raise your knees and spread them so your open to and for me. I want to lick, suck and nibble your inner and outer lips, and to tongue your hole. I want to approach your clit with my tongue, caress it lightly, circle it, and tease it.

I want to insert a finger, then two, into you and work them in and out as I suck on your lips, pull them, lick them, then return to again tease your clit. I want to go back to your lips, lick up your entire cleft, then back to your clit.

My tongue will be sharp and pointed, or flat and broad, depending on where it travels and what it does, as it moves over your wonderful body.

I want your body to shake and quiver. I want your muscles to tense and contract, as you ache for your release. I want to suck and massage your clit, to carry you to your orgasm. I want you to have the best you have ever had.

I want to hold you pressed against me, to stroke your hair and your back, to caress your breasts, and to kiss you, as you recover. I want to feel your contractions, your muscle spasms, as you slowly calm down.

Squeaky,
All of my selfish "I wants" are meant to give you pleasure. Mine will come as you receive yours.

And, this is just the first hour.

-----------

I hope you like this, please let me know, as it will be continued in "Squeaky's E-Mails", with a twist. Can you guess which way it will go as it's blown before the West Texas wind?

AWesTexUn
AWesTexUn
127 Followers