Squeezed Together with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,264 Followers

"Come on, you can't just say something like that and expect me to forget it."

There was a conflicted look on her face. She was struggling with the innermost secrets of her sexuality.

"Never repeat this, okay?" she said, her face deadly serious.

"Of course. Our secret."

She took a deep breath. "I've always been fascinated with this sort of fantasy."

"Which?"

She gave me a stern look. "You know which. Incest."

Hearing mom admit that was strangely very arousing.

"Oh."

"It was my favorite fantasy growing up. Don't ask why. It's a long story. Anyway, I've always been curious about it, and when I became a journalist, I tried to explore it and bring it to the limelight. No one would ever publish stuff like that though."

Right away, I had a million questions about everything she had just said. Still, I didn't want to pester her about it right then.

Before I could reply, mom's jaw suddenly clenched, and her eyes went wide. It was like something had come over her. It was something potent and powerful, but I didn't know what it was.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Are you okay?"

"I... I feel strange."

"Should I tell the driver to pull over?" I asked, thinking she was getting carsick.

"No... I... I think it was that plant we ate. I feel... I feel..."

Mom suddenly reached down and touched herself between her legs, letting her fingers delve between her patch of pubic hair. She pressed her hand to her pussy, and when she took it away her fingers were wet, glistening with vaginal fluids.

"Is that..."

"I'm wet," she said. "In technical terms, I'm sexually aroused. It's the plant the driver gave us. Earlier, we spoke, and he said that the tribe was going to perform some sort of mating ritual involving their leader and a new bride."

"A little warning about that plant would have been nice," I said, silently cursing our guide.

"He may have said something about this," mom sighed. "His English isn't the best, so I may have missed it."

"We'll be okay. I'm sure it'll..."

Before I could finish my sentence, I suddenly felt a stiffness between my legs, a real rush of blood flow. I felt my cock stiffening and becoming erect. Looking down, I saw that my cock stood at full attention.

"Looks like it affects men too," she noted, looking at my hardening cock.

"Sorry about that," I said, adjusting my legs to hide my erection.

"Don't try to cover it like that. I've dealt with these sorts of plants before. If a man tries to constrict his erection, it'll only make it worse because you're squeezing the blood vessels. You'll have to sit straight. Sit comfortably. Then it'll go away faster. Otherwise you'll just make it throb harder."

I remained in the same position with my leg raised to hide my erection. I even hunched over a little.

"It's humiliating."

"I've seen plenty of hard cocks in my life. Don't be embarrassed by what you have. It's perfectly natural."

Mom was right. Sitting in my current position was only making it more painful. I listened to her advice and sat casually again, letting my hard cock point upwards to the sky, underneath the hot sun. What a humiliating feeling. Worse, mom couldn't peel her eyes away from it.

"Now who's staring?" I complained, wishing she'd stop.

She smiled at my cock, then looked me in the eyes. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself."

"What now?" I asked in desperation. "I've got this painful erection, and you've got a wet vagina."

Mom looked shocked. "Are you suggesting that we have sex?"

There was a genuinely surprised look on her face, like she was upset that I had even said such a thing.

"No! That's not what I meant," I honestly told her. "This is a very weird situation."

She thought for a moment, then sighed. "Would it bother you if we did? Hypothetically speaking, would you be okay with that sort of relief?"

"Are you serious?"

"Look, we're about to witness an important tribal ritual and we'll need to stay sharp. We can't do that if you have that throbbing hard thing between your legs and my mind is preoccupied with my wet pussy."

"That... sort of makes sense."

"Besides, it's just plain uncomfortable," she said quickly. "Why should we have to suffer like this? Sure, we could simply masturbate to relieve ourselves, which is probably the best option, but what sense would that make if we're right next to each other anyway? We've already come this far."

I gulped. "I'd be okay with it, if you are."

There was a conflicted look on mom's face. On one hand, she desperately needed this because of the plant we ate. On the other hand, she was going to fuck her own son, which was a taboo of extreme proportions.

She mustered the courage to nod. "Okay, get on with it."

"Me?"

"Yes, you. You're the one with the cock. I'm giving you permission to go ahead."

"But this was your idea."

She sighed, "Please, I'm not in the mood to argue right now. Get on your knees and fuck me. Now."

Hearing my highly-educated mother talk like that was a dream come true. She was right, too. This had long been a fantasy. Now here we were, both naked, extremely aroused, and mom was asking for it. There was no point in resisting.

She laid back and spread her legs wide open. Despite the hot sun, the open air, the blue skies, and the stunning scenery, the only thing I could focus on was mom's wet pussy. It was open, wet, and waiting to be fucked by a hard cock.

I got on my knees and positioned myself between my mother's legs. Because the ride was getting bumpy, I held onto a nearby crate so I wouldn't fall over. The road was empty and we had total privacy, even though we were out in the open. Looking down at her, the whole thing felt surreal. She looked like the perfect vision of mature, sexual beauty. Her wet cunt, beautiful brown vaginal lips, and hard brown nipples. Her whole body was ready, waiting to have sex.

Most surprising was the look on her face. The self-conflict slowly faded. In a strange way, she seemed more ready for this. It was like she wanted to have sex with her own son. Even without the effects of the plant, I could see that there was something about committing incest that turned her on. There was lust in her eyes and she needed to be fucked badly. It was a side to my mother I had never seen before, something I never expected to ever see.

As I approached her, the truck was intermittently bumping and shaking on the rough road. I did my best to hold steady, getting closer to her, making sure she was ready for this.

"It's okay," she said. "I'll help you."

She reached down and held my cock with both hands. Her fingers were so soft. I had always known that, but feeling her fingers on my cock was an unreal moment, arousing me even more.

My face was only inches away from mom's where she lay comfortably. Then I felt it. Her hands pulled my cock to the outer part of her wet pussy. It felt warm and inviting. God, it was unbelievable.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked hesitantly.

She nodded. "It won't be the end of the world."

My cock slid inside her pussy. Just a few inches. The penetration made her eyes light up and she took a deep breath. Mom was a woman who was in desperate need of a good fucking.

"God, that feels good," I moaned.

She pulled me in closer, "I know."

Mom used her legs to wrap around my backside to pull me all the way in and pushed my cock deep inside her pussy. Our bodies were pressed tightly together while I was positioned over her. Everything about her body was soft, feminine, and mature. She was voluptuous in all the right areas. It was extremely thrilling feeling her tits, hard nipples and thighs. And her pussy. Oh god, that pussy. Mom or not, her vagina was simply irresistible.

"Do you like fucking your own mother?" she asked as we were face to face, my cock slowly grinding.

"Yes..."

Her eyes lit up. "I've done this before, you know. Fucking a family member."

My mind suddenly reeled even further at my mother's revelation. She had done this before? No wonder she was so open to this. Incest was her ultimate fetish.

"With who?" I asked, slowly fucking her.

"Your Uncle Robert."

Oh shit. Mom had fucked her own brother. And she was proud to admit it. There was a deviancy in her voice, like she was longing to do it again, like it was the biggest sexual rush of her life.

I tried to ask her another question while my cock was buried inside of her. She simply laughed.

"Just focus on fucking me," she smiled. "We can get into that later. But yes, I've had sex with my brother on several occasions."

"Jeez, mom. Wow."

I was so horny, and I began fucking my mother with hard thrusts. Then suddenly--

Bump! Bump! Bump!

The truck's engine had a little problem which made big jolts that nearly made me fall over. Nevertheless, we had been warned about this and the driver kept on driving. We continued on the empty road. There were still a few jolts here and there, which made it difficult to balance.

"This is getting dangerous," I said, regarding our sex romp in the back of a shaky truck.

She thought for a moment. "Lay down. It might be better that way."

With sadness, I pulled my cock out of her pussy, leaving a trail of vaginal fluids that stained the sheet. We moved carefully, since the truck was getting shaky. Mom moved a few cushions and pillows around and told me to lay on it, which I did immediately. My cock was pointing straight in the air. Looking around, I could still see the open view of the African plains. No one was around. The only thing that mattered was my naked mother.

There was a smile on mom's face as she crouched down to fulfill her sexual needs. Her pussy looked as wet as ever. That plant really had a profound effect on her, and it was the incestuous act that only enhanced her powerful sexual arousal.

She straddled my legs and crouched down as my cock went inside her. Then she bent at the waist to bring her face and her breasts closer to me.

"This is the last thing I expected to happen on this trip," she said, gyrating her hips as she fucked me. "But remember, it's for my career. This is purely business and for professional reasons only."

I held onto her hips. "God... you seem like you're really enjoying this."

"The plant, remember?" she moaned, still gyrating. "I haven't been this sexually aroused in a very long time."

With that, mom closed her eyes and truly relished the incestuous relief. She continued rocking her hips up and down. Her eyes remained closed as she concentrated on the sex. The hot sun continued shining down on her beautiful naked body. She moaned a few times, but I still wanted to hear more. So many questions were in my mind.

"Did you really fuck Uncle Robert?" I asked, needing to know, and to hear it again.

She opened her eyes and licked her lips. "Details later. But yes, we first had sex as young adults and several more times over the years."

"When was the last time?"

She moaned, "Last year's Christmas party. In the bathroom."

"Oh, jeez."

Once again, mom's eyes lit up. She enjoyed talking about it. She enjoyed telling me. Most of all, she enjoyed incest. The natural effects of the plant only increased mom's willingness to discuss this with me. All while she continued rocking her hips so that we could continue fucking.

"Do you like hearing that?" she teased in a low, sultry voice. "I fucked my own brother in the bathroom last year. And, of course, I sucked his cock first. Oh yes. He loves having his cock sucked, like all men do. Then after we finished having sex, I sucked his cock again to clean everything up. No evidence to incriminate our little encounter as we went back to the family party."

"Oh fuck."

The very thought was driving me insane. No wonder mom had been acting funny at last year's Christmas party. She had been having incestuous relations with her own brother in the bathroom.

A sudden look of regret came over my mother's face. She was horny as hell, there was no doubt about that, but it looked like she realized that she had gone too far with this. She had told me too much and she'd never be able to undo this. I would remember this forever. Nevertheless, she kept on riding my cock.

"Please don't judge me," she moaned, still gyrating. "That's a secret you never should have known... oh my goodness, your cock feels so good... but remember that the plant has taken hold of me. I really need this right now. Oh god, it's like a medical emergency."

She rode my cock faster and the look on mom's face was now pure ecstasy. She looked close to an orgasm. But this moment wouldn't last forever, and there was still something I needed to know.

"Have you ever fantasized about me?" I asked bluntly.

Her jaw dropped a little. Her eyes locked in mine. For a moment, she hesitated to tell me.

"Yes, I've fantasized about fucking you," she admitted with a moan.

"Oh shit," I groaned back.

She rode my cock faster. "Do you like that? Do you like hearing me say this? I've wanted your cock for a very long time. God... I've imagined us traveling together. Having sex in our hotel room. Sucking your cock... Oh Jesus... I just never thought... Oh my goodness..."

"Never thought what?" I asked, needing her to say it.

Her pussy clenched. "We do you think I was so eager to have you join me... so we can be naked together? I never thought we'd actually be fucking right now. Oh my, I'm so close to cumming..."

So was I. The moment was unbelievable. The sex was surreal. Neither of us had ever felt anything close to this before. We were both on the verge of experiencing life-changing orgasms.

But then I saw it. On the open road, approaching behind us, was the large bus with the entire tour group from the hotel. The bus was going to pass our cargo truck in a matter of moments. By the time it passed us, all the passengers would see us. Those same western tourists that we'd been traveling with this past week. Soon, they'd be able to see us having hot incestuous sex in the back of a truck with my mom riding my hard cock.

"Mom, you have to get off!!!" I yelled.

"I will!!! God, I'm almost there!!!"

"No!!" I tried warning her again. "Not like that! I mean you have to get off me! The tour bus is right behind you!"

Even with the intense look of pleasure, a shadow of horror came over mom's face as she realized what was happening. She didn't bother turning around to look, she could hear the loud sounds of the bus approaching us from the other lane.

Before mom could climb off me, our truck jolted heavily again--

Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump!

The engine troubles were getting worse. The truck jolted and shook in the worst possible way. The sharp, fast movements inadvertently caused mom to bounce hard on my cock, up and down.

With the powerful sexual state mom was in, this was overwhelming for her. She bounced hard on my cock repeatedly with the movements of the truck. Her face drained of color and her jaw dropped wide open. Her eyes looked glazed over as she got the powerful fucking she so desperately needed.

The truck continued jolting and mom continued bouncing. She was breathless during that time. Her heavy, voluptuous breasts bounced up and down as she rode my cock faster.

"Oh god!!!" she yelled, with her voice fading. "I'm going to... I'm going to..."

And that's when mom felt the orgasm of the century. As her tits bounced up and down, her pussy continued bouncing on my hard cock from the rocky ride. Her face was making all sorts of different shapes, tensing hard, showing just how overwhelmed she was by the intense burning feeling inside of her. Simply put, she was overwhelmed beyond all comprehension.

Unfortunately, at that exact same moment, the bus full of tourists also passed by us. I turned my head to look at the bus. The tourists were completely shocked by what they saw. They all saw my naked mother, the highly respected journalist, having an orgasm on her own son's cock.

It was horrible. Would the word spread? Would they report this to the news? Would anyone even believe it?

But as I came, none of that mattered. I shot massive loads of cum inside my mother's vagina as her orgasm was subsiding. My cum filling her worn-out canal. Her face relaxed and her eyes still looked glazed over from the mind-boggling orgasm she had just felt.

She collapsed on top of me with her heavy breasts and hard nipples pressing tightly against my chest. We were in desperate need of recovery after the amazing sex we just had. Her body was sweaty and her chest was heaving from the deep breaths.

"Did... they... see... us?" mom groaned in a weak tone, still breathing heavily from the intense fucking.

I considered lying to her, but that would have been pointless. She already knew the truth and I couldn't prevent the consequences now.

"They saw everything, mom. They saw you orgasm on my cock."

She sobbed a little. "My career is ruined."

"No one is ever going to believe it. You're a professional, mom." I tried to distract her. "We've got work to do soon."

She sobbed a little more and then composed herself. She sat upright and I saw her breasts again. I already missed feeling them on my chest. She wiped the tears from her eyes.

"You're right," she said strongly. "We're almost there. We have to get cleaned up."

I looked around. "Shit. There's nothing we can use to wipe our cum."

"There's another way."

"There is?"

She smiled, "What do all men want? Remember my brother, in the bathroom? Since I fucked him and sucked his cock, I might as well extend the same courtesy to you. You've certainly earned it."

With that, mom climbed off my cock, leaving a long trail of our cum hanging from her pussy. She wiped her pussy clean with her fingers and licked them, then sucking her fingers in her mouth. By the looks of things, it was clear that mom was no stranger to eating cum or tasting her own fluids. Then it was time for the real clean up.

Mom bent down and took my cock inside her mouth. It was heaven. Underneath the hot sun in the back of the truck, I watched my highly respectable mother bent over sucking my cock. She was a real pro, too. Who knew that a veteran journalist could suck cock like this? Her mouth was like a vacuum and she sucked everything up, swallowing it instantly.

Our eyes met while she sucked, she winked at me, with her mouth slurping up the last of my cum.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12