Squire Trelawney Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You naughty girl." he whispered as he held her and gently began to rock her up and down his rampant shaft.

All eyes were upon Bessie as Trelawney forgot where he was and lowered his beloved to the floor among the legs of the labourers and set about the matter of pleasuring his woman in earnest, "Yes, Oh yes, Ohhhhh,|" Celia cried as the waves of passion swept over her and once again Trelawneys seed gushed within seeking out every part of her innards.

It took time for the attention to shift to the floor but in time attention became riveted upon them, even Forthampton ceased his fornication to observe as the Squire showed his love for the wench with the energy of a man half his age.

They saw the moment of passion, of relief and mavelled as Celia's face lit up with excitement and and squealed with pleasure as Trelawney movements stilled.

A great cheer went up and clapping broke out and Trelawney sheepishly pulled up his breeches and went to return to the house gently lifting Celia ready to carry her through the cheering crowd of young men to the barn door and onwards across the yard towards the kitchen entrance.

"My lord, I am done in, is there somewhere I might sleep." Celia requested.

"In my bed of course, come." Trelawney whispered and he swept Celia up in his arms and carried her from the barn. A great cheer rose, whether in laudation or relief that the master was gone mattered little.

"Three cheers for the Master," Roberts shouted but no one took any heed and the roar continued until Trelawney was well away and across to the house.

Roberts was not well liked, he was too well in with Frederick Roberts his cousin who acted as agent and did the estate accounts for the liking of many so his belittlement at Trelawneys hands and the offering of his woman as a whore for common use was a popular choice.

Bessie knew not what awaited but with the Squire gone the men could use the old ways without fear of censure. Fred Pikestaff was first, he sat on the bed edge while his friend Gregory Black pushed Bessie towards him then as he impaled her upon himself so Gregory aimed his own lard lubricated manhood at Bessies back passage, her sinues and flesh yielded but reluctantly and he strained for the moment when he might begin to take his pleasure, then the moment came and Bessie knew she had found heaven upon earth, someone offered her his manhood to suck, her teats in turn were grasped and sucked by others and she moaned in helpless pleasure as much as she may past the invading manhood.

Bessie squealed like a pig as the juices were unleashed within her, yet far from exhaustion the thrill induced a lust and desire for the experience to repeat and repeat it did, time and again until all around lay exhausted workmen and Bessie herself lay exhausted and reclined in the bed while the flood of mens emissions soaking the bed sheets solidified around her like glue.

Trelawney woke in darkness, someone was moving around his room, he thought to strike a match but his eyes made out Celia in the gloom.

"I must go sire, I have cows to milk." she explained.

"No, I forbid it, come keep me warm," Trelawney insisted, "How shall a squire's wife milk beasts."

"Sir, it was a great kindness you did," Celia explained, "But my fairy tale has ended and I must go sir."

"It was a selfish act, not kindness," Trelawney admitted, "But real enough, you are promised to me and you have my ring, there is an end to it wife, Mistress Trelawney, now to your duties."

Still Celia went to leave the room.

"Keep me warm wife, pray into bed." Trelawney leapt up and caught Celia around the waist and scooped her up to pull her back to the bed.

She had only her under things on and Trelawney soon disrobed her once again and held her close.

"I must see your father this morning, and the Vicar," he insisted.

"Do I get any say in this?" she asked.

"No, do as you are bidden, we shall be married," Trelawney reminded her.

Celia was innocent but far from stupid, she knew the likes of Squire Trelawney used village girls as playthings and married their own kind, so she set her sights on becoming housekeeper and Cook, of if the squire had left her alone she would have, but as it happened Maggie the scullery maid made the break-fast and Agnes the under parlour maid had the fires lit and lamps trimmed before Celia could escape Trelawneys clutches so in this was she thwarted.

He carried her back to bed three times before she learned to humour him and only when he became hungry was she allowed to rise, she dressed in what clothing remained and Trelawney had to summon Alf the Carter to go and fetch Celia's things.

"Tell them she is to be mistress of the hall" he insisted.

Bill Manders was near beside himself with worry as the sun climbed over the moors, Celia was not returned for milking neither had a Lad come asking for her hand, and then Alf Biggins arrived.

"Celia is to be Mistress to all," he explained, "I come for her stuff."

"Mistress, to all?" Bill Manders queried.

"Squire's orders." Alf explained.

"No never, take me thence instantly." Bill ordered and Alf agreed instantly, "her clothes got tore so us better take summat."

"Sunday best Bill," Emma suggested, "make her look respectable and perhaps he will relent."

Bill Manders saw Squire Trelawney sitting by the roadside as they approached the farm.

Trelawney smiled at his approach, "Good Morning Bill."

"Squire," Manders addressed him, "Tis not an auspicious morning, it is a sad day."

"Why, what is sad." Trelawney asked.

"My daughter, being mistress here," he exclaimed.

"Oh dear, oh dear god, you disapprove, I should have thought, I am so sorry." Trelawney apologiosed.

"Twas a whim, then, she had no offers so you said all could use her did you?" Manders enquired.

"No, Bill, no." Trelawney protested.

"All could see her naked no doubt and all used her and none wanted her?" Manders demanded his anger growing apace.

"Well yes and no," the squire confessed.

"You are evil Trelawney," Bill Manders insisted, "I shall not stay one hour longer sir, I shall be away. if I might take her, and sir, if you were not squire sir I should beat you to a pulp, sir."

"Manders I trust you brought clothes for Celia,?" Trelawney asked in a more forceful tone.

"Sunday best sir." he replied.

"Then bring them." Trelawney led through the back door and along the corridors and up the stairs.

"What is this Sir, this is your private apartment, to be sure I should not be here?" Manders declared.

"Yes Bill, this here is where Celia lays." Trelawney assured him.

Trelawney showed Manders into the bedroom and remained in the passage way as Manders rushed to greet his daughter.

"Father! oh father, I am to be Squire Trelawney's mistress." Celia exclaimed.

"And you celebrate, did the debauchery of the last evening turn your head?" Manders asked.

"I shall say naught but that the squire is a very kind man, and Mistress will serve very well, I shall cook and keep house and." Celia insisted but she was cut off mid sentence.

Manders butted in, "Serve any man who wishes."

"Any who Squire directs," she admitted, "but why the anger, Father.?"

"My daughter a whore, my grandchildren to be bastards." he said his anger rising.

"Squire Trelawney's bastards, father, I have no desire for any man but he." she protested.

"But the others who used you last night?" he queried.

"Only John," she gained an inkling of what was suggested. "He wants me for his mistress, he talks of Marriage but we know that is impossible, so I am happy enough to share his bed, and his books and house until he finds a grand lady to marry, then I shall be cook."

Bill Manders was relieved yet hurt indeed Celia was no gentlewoman, but why had Trelawney not considered marriage, Bill shouted. "Could you come sir, if it is convenient."

Trelawney entered sheepishly, seeing Celia dressed his face fell.

"You are leaving me.?" he asked.

"Father wishes it." Celia replied.

"Am I so bad a catch as that Bill." Trelawney felt so horribly old, indeed her father was nearer his age than she.

"I don't wish my daughter to be mistress here." Bill spoke plainly.

"I thank you for your honesty," Trelawney responded sadly, "I am too old, I suppose, I should have realised, it all seemed too good." a tear dripped from his eye. "Stay on at the farm, we shall forget this soon enough, I'll pay a dowry, she can have number three, old Annies place I shall have it mended and painted, that way she should find a good husband."

Celia looked around then fiddled with her ring then as she could not remove it she hid it quickly from her fathers gaze.

"Are you so scared that you offer the earth now where you offered hell before." Bill demanded.

"Here, steady on, I mean, hell, who ever heard that my Rose was unhappy, I am I confess old now, but I can offer far more than a farm boy, I bow to your decision, but I cannot own that I made Rose unhappy."

"She was your wife sir, not mistress." Manders explained patiently.

"I offer marriage to your daughter, I thought she accepted me, we just need your blessing Bill." Trelawney suggested.

"Father, squires don't marry the likes of me, but I would do very well as cook or housekeeper, and be his mistress till he finds a true love." Celia observed.

"You said you would marry me, was it in jest?" Trelawney asked again.

"In jest asmuch as your offer was insincere." Celia replied.

"It was sincere, Mr Manders," Trelawney assured him, "May I take the hand of your daughter Celia in marriage, you shall remain in your job whatever decision you take, just say if I am too old."

"I don't rightly know what to say sir, but yes, if she will accept you the by all means take her as your wife in common law." Manders replied sincerely

"No Bill, Church, I wish to make all right in the sight of god." Trelawney explained.

"If you give your word that we, Emma and I shall be able to see any grandchildren, then I am delighted sir." Bill left the room in a daze, Mistress of the Hall, not Mistress for the Hall he rushed to tell Emma.

Celia looked at John she fingered the buttons on her Sunday best suit then slid the jacket off and stacked he rest of the garments on the bedside chair. she climbed into bed naked and shivered with the cool of the sheets.

"I need you to keep me warm." she insisted and Trelawney promptly divested himself of his own clothing and joined her again.

"Perhaps we owe your father a grandchild?" he suggested as he kissed her.

"Yes I'd like that" she said as he rolled over to cover her once more.

To be continued? or is that a good place to end?