Squirrel Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,526 Followers

She untied and removed my shoes. As she stood up again as Mary and Janice came into the kitchen. Both kissed me on my cheeks with rustles from their skirts.

Mary said: "Thank you, Harry."

She didn't say what she was thanking me for. I didn't ask. I was busy watching Janice who had shed her shoes and was fumbling under her tightly puffed out skirt. She lifted a foot to a chair and rolled a stocking down and off. Then she did the same on the other leg. She passed the stockings to Sally, shook out her skirts and smiled at me. I wasn't sure I liked that smile.

"Remember what I said about Janice's feet, Harry?"

I had forgotten. Sally reminded me. She held the foot of one of Janice's stockings against my nose. My head jerked back but Sally kept the stocking in place. It stank of stale sweat and cheesy feet. Janice looked horrified.

"That is not what Janice gave them to me for but it might remind her to wash them and her feet more often. Your expression was priceless."

Sally knelt down and used the stockings to tie my ankles to the chair legs. Now I was unable to move.

Janice has something to show you, haven't you, Janice?"

Janice looked reluctant but stepped forward to be in front of me.

"Harry."

I looked straight into Janice's eyes. I could see pain in her face.

"You don't know me as you should. I don't like doing this but Sally and Mary convinced me. You see me as something I'm not. For example..."

Janice's hands moved to the top of her head. She pulled some hair grips out and then she lifted her ponytail. It came away in her hand. She waved it in front of me.

"Like it? It's not mine. It's real hair but someone else's."

She stroked the end of the ponytail across my chest.

"Feels nice, doesn't it?"

I nodded. Janice without her ponytail wasn't Janice. She put the ponytail on the table and twirled. No flying switch of hair, little movement, just short hair cropped beautifully but the woman in front of me was very different. I groaned.

"Tom knew. He never told you. He should have."

"How did he know?"

I wondered why my friend hadn't even hinted. I knew the answer. I was so fascinated with the Janice I saw that I wouldn't have believed him. I was finding it hard to accept even when the ponytail was lying on the table.

"It was simple. One morning I was late getting up. I put the ponytail on about an inch lower than normal. Tom knew that hair doesn't grow an inch overnight. He commented to Mary when you were out of the room. Mary told me. I rushed to the Ladies and put things right. You hadn't noticed even though you look at me more than anyone. You look but don't see. Tom saw and acted. He couldn't tell me. That would have been embarrassing for me. He told Mary. Mary could have said that she'd noticed. All the women know that my ponytail is fake. Some of the men might know but didn't care. To you it is an essential part of me. It isn't – as you can see."

"I'm sorry, Janice." I said.

"For what?" she asked scornfully. "For not seeing me as I am, or for your loss of an illusion?"

"I'm sorry that I have been such a nuisance to you." I said heavily.

"You have been. A real nuisance. You have frightened off any possible boyfriends yet you were ineligible because you saw me as something I'm not. I couldn't live up to your image of me. No one could."

I shook my head in sorrow. Janice was being hard on me yet I deserved it.

"I haven't finished with you yet, Harry. There is more to come."

Janice reached behind her back and unzipped her dress to the waist. She shrugged her shoulders out of the short sleeves and held the bodice in place. Then she dropped it revealing her bra. She reached one hand into the bra and removed a foam rubber shape. She put it carefully on the table beside the ponytail. Tears were running down her cheeks.

She took another shape from the other side. Then a second pad from the each bra cup, and a third. The pile on the table grew. Her bra flopped emptily against her chest. She unfastened it and threw it to the table.

"There you are Harry! My breasts that you like so much are there."

She picked up some of the pads.

"Like to kiss my breasts?"

She pushed the pads against my mouth. I turned my head away.

"No you don't, Harry. Face reality."

She grasped my chin with one hand and held the pads over my mouth and nose. They had her warm scent but with an edge of rubbery smell.

She was openly crying. Sally and Mary hugged her as she turned away from me, dropping the pads back on the table. She shook them off and turned back to me.

"You might as well know it all, Harry the dreamer."

She pulled her petticoats down and off. Her skirt hung straight down. She pulled the back zip down further and let the dress fall to the ground. All she had left was a pair of white cotton panties. She stood with her arms on her hips defiantly looking at me.

"Well? Is this the Janice you worshipped?"

I looked at her tear stained face.

"No Janice," I said quietly. "I know that Janice doesn't exist and never did. Sally had already convinced me about that. You didn't need to go so far. I hope that the real Janice will forgive me because she is my friend. I want to get to know the real person because she has been very considerate to me. Even though I was a fool she treated me kindly. Will you accept my apology, Janice?"

"Why should I?" she said, blinking back her tears. Mary reached her arms around Janice and hugged her. A fleeting watery smile was Mary's reward.

"Because I'm her friend. Not her boyfriend. Nothing more than someone who likes and appreciates her for her kindness. Please?"

Janice wiped the back of her hand across her nose to catch the tears dropping from it. Sally fumbled in the skirt pocket of Janice's discarded dress and produced a handkerchief. She handed it to Janice who blew her nose loudly. Mary whispered in Janice's ear. Janice nodded.

"Earlier tonight you proved that you are Mary's friend. Would you do as much for me?"

"Yes."

"Then do it to the real Janice."

She sat on my lap and bent forward to kiss me. I kissed her back. Her lips were salty from her tears. She pulled herself so that her chest was against mine. She did have real breasts. Small ones but genuine.

Janice stood with her legs either side of me. Her breasts were at eye level. I bent forward and kissed one, then the other. I rolled my tongue across her nipples until they began to stand. She pulled my head against them and tears fell on my head, running down my back.

I felt Sally's breasts at my back. Her hands reached for the scarf and unfastened it. I wriggled my hands to make sure they were working. I brought my arms forward, clasped Janice and lifted her to sit sideways on my legs. She gasped as my arms touched her. Then she relaxed with her head resting against my shoulder. My arms circled her with one hand stroking her hair. I felt her erect nipple dent my skin.

Mary and Sally wrapped themselves around us. Sally was behind me with the back of my head in her cleavage. Mary wrapped the yards of her skirt over Janice's naked body and her hands clutched my shoulders. I rocked Janice as I would a baby. Her tears slowed. She began to kiss my chest lightly and raised her face to me. I kissed her forehead. She reached up an arm, pulled my head away from Sally and kissed me slowly. When the kiss ended she settled back against my shoulder as if she owned it.

My brain was whirling with the enormity of what Janice had done for me. Even if everyone else knew that her ponytail and breasts were not real it had taken courage to show me herself stripped of her enhancements. She had bared not just her body but much of herself to me. For what? It could only be to force me to face the truth about my infatuation.

Janice had humiliated herself for a friend. I hugged her close with tears prickling my eyes. Did I deserve such a sacrifice? Whatever I had felt for the Janice I'd seen every day it was nothing like the depth of emotion that I now had for this woman cradled in my arms. Did I love the real Janice? As Sally had shown, I didn't really know Janice, so how could I love her?

What I did have was gratitude for Janice and her friends. She and they had worked carefully to show me that I was wrong and immature. That pricked my memory: was Ethel also part of the plot? I thought not but I couldn't be sure. I whispered in Janice's ear.

"Thank you Janice, for everything."

Her face turned towards me. She whispered back.

"Haven't I cured you yet?"

"Yes. I know that I was a fool. But now I know a small part of the real you and how much you have done for me."

"A small part? Don't you mean small parts?" Her voice was bitter.

"No, Janice. Their size doesn't matter. They taste nice and work perfectly. I mean I am beginning to know who Janice is. I like that Janice and I'm grateful to her."

"You don't love her?"

"I don't know the real Janice. Perhaps someday I might love her but I'd have to find out who she is. Sally told me that I didn't know you. She was right. I still don't. You three have taught me that appearances can deceive."

Janice pressed her breasts against me.

"Even when you have me against your skin?"

"Even then. I still know so little about you except that you have behaved as a true friend."

Janice spoke in a normal tone of voice so that Sally and Mary could hear as well.

"Would you do as much for me if I asked?"

"Yes." I didn't have to think. I owed Janice.

"Then I want two things from you, please, Harry. One may wait for years. Sometime I will marry - someone. I hope to have children. When I do these pimples should get bigger. When and if they do, would you kiss them again?"

I nodded.

"The other favour I want tonight."

She looked at the clock. It was at five past midnight. She stood up and put an arm around Mary's waist.

"Happy Birthday, Harry."

Sally and Mary repeated the greeting.

"But I think you are still a virgin."

I blushed.

"That won't do. We can't have a twenty two year old virgin among us. It isn't natural. Tonight you are going to lose your virginity. Any objection?"

"No, Janice."

I had noticed Mary blush when I did. Why?

"You aren't the only one, is he, Mary?" Janice continued.

"No," was Mary's faint reply.

"Do you want to lose your virginity as well, Mary?"

Mary nodded.

"With Harry?"

Mary nodded again and blushed.

"Any objection, Harry?"

"No. I would be honoured if Mary is willing."

"She is, aren't you, Mary?"

Mary blushed and a smile spread across her face.

"OK, Harry. This is the part that is going to be difficult for you. We want Mary to learn how to do things properly and we don't want her to become pregnant. She has been practising with a banana..."

I blinked.

"...so she is going to demonstrate how to fit a condom. Sally and I as experienced degenerates will watch to make sure Mary does it properly. Lift your backside off that chair and slide your clothes down."

I hesitated.

"Please?"

I complied, pushing my trousers and Y-fronts down my legs towards my tied ankles. My prick had shrivelled from embarrassment.

"There, Mary. That is a man's normal state. You can't fit a condom on that. It has to be standing up. We three are going to make sure it does. Sally?"

Sally was still standing behind me. I heard her zip and some soft rustle of clothing. Sally slid her warm breasts either side of my head, covering my ears. Her chin rested on top of my head, her brown curls falling forward to tickle my face. Sally's hands held her breasts in place. These breasts were real, soft and yielding. From then on Janice's voice was muffled with a background of Sally's blood pulsing around me.

"Come here, Mary."

Janice took Mary's hand and placed it on my prick.

"You aren't ready yet. What do you have to do first?"

Mary reached under her dress, rolled her stockings down and removed them. Her white cotton panties followed. Janice took them. Mary put her hand back on my prick.

"You can use these if they aren't smelly. Are they Harry?"

Janice held Mary's panties to my nose. They had a faint perfume and a strong female odour. My prick stirred against Mary's hand.

"No. They are scented, not smelly."

"OK."

Janice pressed Mary's panties over my nose and mouth so that I had to breathe through them. Janice's other hand pushed Mary's so that my prick was held. Then she lifted Mary's skirt and petticoats, pulling Mary so that she straddled my legs with her prick-filled hand tucked between her legs. Her petticoats brushed my partial erection. It became a full one with the first touch of her thighs. After the initial embarrassment the complete attention of three young women was intensely arousing.

"Mary!" Janice was peremptory. "What have you got in your hand?"

"An erection?"

"And what should you do with it?"

"Put it in?"

"In what?"

"In me?"

"NO! In a condom first, you silly girl!"

Mary pulled her body back keeping her hold. She reached into a skirt pocket with her free hand, pulled out a partly opened condom packet and extracted the condom. She opened it out between her fingers and rolled it down my erection as if this was something she had done many times.

She grasped my sheathed erection in both hands and heaved herself forward again. Even through the condom I felt her warmth and the silky caress of her petticoats. Her thighs clasped around her hands before she spread her legs wide and placed my tip against her entrance. Her eyes looked into mine and the smile on her face spread as she eased herself down on to me. I had expected to have to penetrate a hymen and to meet resistance. There was none as I sank into her.

I couldn't believe the sensations in my body. I was shuddering all over. Sally kept her breasts squirming against me as I writhed. Janice pushed the panties hard over my face with both hands. Mary threw her head back and screamed – with pleasure. She braced her legs and pumped up and down on me. On the third down stroke I came into her with my hips bucking upward to meet her. She continued to pump for a few more strokes and then settled down on me. She looked disappointed.

Janice pulled Mary's panties away and spoke to both of us.

"You mustn't expect the first time to be wonderful. It needs practice – plenty of practice. It does, doesn't it, Sally?"

"Yes," Sally responded, lifting her breasts away from me. "The expectations of the first time are too much. Usually it is painful unless like Mary you have ridden many horses and broken your hymen. You two ex-virgins did very well for a first time."

I could see that Mary wasn't convinced. I'm not sure I was. I knew from the barroom stories that there should have been foreplay and that I shouldn't have come so soon as the third stroke.

"Never mind," said Janice. "You two have the rest of the night. We have reserved the big bed for you. We'll leave you together. See you in the morning."

Janice gathered up her discarded clothes, her breast pads and her ponytail. She bent over me and kissed me full on the lips.

"Be gentle with her," she whispered. "Rouse her slowly and hold back as long as you can. Don't forget the condom. It is your responsibility as well as yours."

She pressed her naked breasts against me as she hugged. She left the room.

Sally kissed me.

"Did you like your earmuffs?"

I nodded.

"Janice is jealous of them. If I could I'd give her some of mine. They drag on my shoulders and swing like lead weights when I run. Men like them."

"So do I," I whispered back. I got another kiss before Sally followed Janice. I looked at Mary still standing in front of me.

"Well, Mary, we have been told what to do but what we do if anything is up to you. What do you want?"

Mary knelt down and untied the stockings holding my ankles to the chair. With her head down she said:

"I want you naked."

I didn't have much choice. She pulled my trousers and Y-fronts away with the stockings. She stood up, folded my clothes and placed them with my shirt and jacket.

"Now I'll make you some coffee. I should ask how you like it but I know. Two sugars."

"One for you." I retorted.

"You see. We do know something about each other."

I stood up and stretched my legs while Mary put the kettle on the gas cooker and fitted the whistle. She poured a teaspoonful of liquid coffee essence into two cups. I shivered in the draught.

"Are you cold?" she asked.

"A bit."

"I'll get you something to wrap yourself in. While I'm gone lose the condom, please."

I looked down at the wrinkled rubber dangling from my prick. As soon as Mary had left the kitchen I pulled the condom off and put it in a rubbish bin by the kitchen door. I buried it under some packaging. I ran some water into the sink and washed my hands and prick. I dried my hands on a kitchen towel but I used the handkerchief from my jacket's breast pocket for my privates. Mary returned with a navy blue cotton dressing gown.

"It was Janice's. Her Dad was going to throw it away but she saved it for going to feed the gas meter. Her nightwear is too flimsy for the common areas of this house."

I wrapped the dressing gown around me. I could imagine Janice's idea of nightwear; probably transparent layers of nylon barely covering anything. I looked at Mary sitting on the three legged chair with her arms around her knees.

"Why me?" I asked. Mary understood that I meant why had she chosen me to give her virginity to.

"Because you like me and I never heard you say an unkind thing about me, or any other woman. I wasn't sure until this evening outside the dance. You stopped as soon as I asked even though you were erect. I had my hand on it. That was unkind of me. I don't know any other man I would trust that much."

"Now what do you want to do?"

"First, and don't laugh, while drink our coffee I want to wash my stockings and Janice's stinking ones. They'll be dry by the morning."

I didn't laugh but I smiled.

"Second?"

"We go to bed – together- and see what we can do. OK?"

"Yes, Mary."

"One warning. The others are going to bring us breakfast in bed. It might be a good idea to be in the bed when they arrive."

"I'll be in the bed."

"With me?"

"With you."

Mary stood up and came to me. I wrapped my arms around her. She leant her head against my chest. The kettle started to whistle.

"Blast!" Mary rushed to the cooker, lifted the kettle with the oven glove and poured boiling water over the coffee essence. Then she put some cold water in a washing-up bowl and mixed in some soap flakes. She added the rest of the water from the kettle and stirred. Then she dropped the stockings into the soapy water.

I stirred the coffee, added milk and the correct spoonfuls of sugar while Mary rubbed the stockings through the soapy water. Janice's stockings took a lot of rubbing. Mary refilled the kettle to boil again. We sat at the kitchen table and drunk our coffee. It was nothing like real coffee but we didn't know what real coffee was like. Not then.

Mary had to rinse the stockings twice to get rid of the suds before hanging them from the Lazy Susan and hauling it up to the high ceiling. She put the empty washing bowl to catch the drips from the stockings. She rinsed out our coffee cups. At last she turned to me.

"What are we waiting for?" Her eyes smiled at me.

I walked across to her, swung her off her feet and carried her out of the kitchen. She had to direct me to the bedroom. I lowered her to the bed.

"Now I'm going to the bathroom to get ready," Mary announced. "When I come back it is your turn. Don't be too long because I'll be waiting for you."

I went back to the kitchen, collected my clothes and folded them on a chair. Mary was back quickly. I went to the bathroom. I looked around for a razor. There was a miniature one for ladies' legs. I made a lather with the soap tablet and used the tiny razor even though the blade was blunt. I washed thoroughly and returned to the bedroom. Mary was in the bed with the sheets and blankets up to her neck. I hung the dressing gown on the back of the door and climbed in beside her naked body. We left a light on by the dressing table.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,526 Followers