Squirting for Her Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,242 Followers

"Lay down," she said. "I want to cum now. By the feel of things, I'd say your cock is ready to orgasm too."

I did as she asked and laid down, with my hard-on pointed straight in the air. My heart pounded as my mother stood over me and lowered herself onto my erection. Before she was able to sit on my lap, she held my cock up and guided it towards her wet pussy.

A small gasp escaped her lips as I entered. She felt warm and wet; the way an excited woman should feel. She lowered herself until her entire body weight was on me and I had fully penetrated her pussy with my cock. We bent over so that we were face-to-face while she was getting comfortable with my cock buried in her pussy.

"God this feels amazing," she said. "I've fantasized about doing this with you for so long. It's scary, but I'm glad it's happening."

She clenched her vaginal muscles, making herself feel even tighter to tease me.

I groaned and admitted, "I've wanted this too."

"Don't you think I know that? I'm your mother. I know more about you than you think. Besides, a woman knows when a man is turned on by her, even if he tries to hide it."

I gave her a small thrust. "Mom, please fuck me already. I can't wait any longer."

Her eyes became filled with lust and arousal. We looked deeply in each other's eyes as she gyrated her hips with my hard cock inside her. I squeezed her ass so that we could fuck even harder. Her hips moved fast and even made lewd slapping noises against my body.

"I want you to cum first," she said, going even faster. "You'll see why."

I had never experienced anything so taboo or passionate in my life than at that moment having sex with my mom. Our heart rates picked up and we could feel each other's breath on our faces.

"Mom, I'm about to cum," I moaned after several minutes of her rapid hip thrusts.

She went even faster, gyrating her hips like a woman possessed.

"Yes!" she screamed as we fucked. "Yes! Cum for me."

I couldn't hold back anymore and shot a huge load of cum inside my mother's pussy. She smiled as she kept on fucking, knowing that my cum was headed straight to her womb- the place where I was conceived.

After several spurts of my cum inside her, she kept on smiling as my cock softened. Now it was her turn.

She lifted herself off me and positioned her cum drenched pussy over my stomach.

"Rub my clit," she said in a hurried and aroused voice. "Rub it... I need to squirt badly. I'm going to squirt so hard for you... I'm so pent up from thinking about you all night. Fucking you and carrying your cum in my pussy has me on fire."

She looked extremely possessed at this point and I could hardly recognize her as the same person. It was that intense.

I pressed my thumb against her swollen clitoris and furiously rubbed up and down as fast as I could. Then in quick circles. Her eyes rolled back for a moment while her mouth opened as wide as possible. A sudden rush of fluids gushed from her body as she yelled out loud for anyone to hear.

Her orgasm was far more intense than yesterday, and her squirting produced a lot more liquid as well, completely soaking my stomach and chest. Her squirt felt like bursts from a water faucet. My cum shot out of her pussy as well. After more long streams of squirt gushed from her body, the tenseness she had disappeared and she had a look of sexual ecstasy on her face, while small traces of fluids continued leaking from her pussy.

She looked normal again. She was 'mom' once more.

A seductive expression grew on her face. "Now watch this. Here comes the extra fun part."

Mom got on her hands and knees, pressing her lips to my stomach. She licked, sucked, and slurped the entire mess she had made. Her lips felt good against my skin. But seeing (and feeling) her clean everything up with her mouth was surreal.

Her mouth made loud slurping noises as she sucked her squirt. It was a thrill watching her slurp my cum as well. The same cum that had just been shot into her pussy a moment ago. Everything that went inside her mouth, she swallowed with pride.

When she devoured all of my cum, and much of her squirt, she looked up at me and winked.

"What do you think?" she asked playfully.

"Better than any porn this world has ever seen. You're talents are something else."

"You haven't seen all of my skills yet," she teased. "My clean up skills are the best."

Before I could answer, mom continued her clean up duties. She gave my body long licks to taste her squirt again. Then she moved lower and lower. Her mouth was inches away from my wet cock, which was drenched from her pussy juice and squirt, along with a small remainder of my leaking cum, and she wrapped her lips around it.

She sucked and sucked. It was clean up at its very best. The suction from her mouth was airtight and she worked her tongue too. In a matter of seconds, the cum and squirt had been sucked away from my cock, and all that was left was her saliva.

The only thing she hadn't cleaned was the mess between her own legs. She wore her sundress again. She remained naked underneath. We went back to the car, and whenever the wind blew, the bottom of her dress would lift and her pussy and ass would become exposed. By then, her squirt had dried, but the breeze gave her pussy a nice little tingle.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12