Squirty Smu and Sparks Pt. 01

Story Info
Sparks set Smu up for some unexpected lesbo action.
1k words
4.18
6.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nylon1
Nylon1
245 Followers

Smu and Sparks were out for a drink following their holiday.

Smu was somewhat surprised that she hadn't been punished whilst they were away. She knew she had been a bad girl by ignoring Sparks to cook food and for wearing jeans on a night out.

Yet, nothing out of the ordinary had happened on their trip away.

Sparks said he felt a little unwell and left the pub early, Smu promised to catch him up in a few minutes. She was full of Proseco and in no hurry. She felt really sexy with her all over golden tan and wearing her new tiny white sheer thong to show it off with matching sheer bra and seamed white nylons. The contrast against her golden skin was gorgeous.

She was daydreaming about their naked wet sex on the deserted beach when she suddenly felt a firm grip on each arm.

She quickly looked round and thought, of fuck it's the Lesbo gang, he's set me up!!

Carla hissed in to her ear, come with us now or we will really embarrass you here!!

They marched her down the street to Sparks place. They went in and straight to the new red room. Smu saw Sparks there with his camcorder and realised that she hadn't got away from her punishment after all.

They quickly placed a ball gag in to her mouth as they knew how noisy she could be, and this was going to be a long session. Carla ripped Smus flimsy white dress from her and purred at the sight of her exposed white undies and high heels. Unfortunately for Smu, her sheer panties already showed off her swollen clit and moist crotch.

Tina and Michelle tied Smus arms to the cross and fixed the spreader bar to her ankles. She was now immobilised. Carla slowly dragged her long red nails around Smus body, just teasing around the edges of her undies. She gently increased this to an all over massage lasting about 20 minutes, but not once touching her erogenous zones...

Smus clit was now huge and straining against her flimsy sheer thong. Still Carla didn't touch it.

She ordered the girls to release her nipples. To Smus surprise and tension they each cut a hole in her bra cups and started to gently suck on her nipples. As Smu had been training them, in no time at all they were hugely erect and the brown areolas were deliciously contrasting the white mesh.

Carla whispered in to Smus ear. Now I am going to massage your clit, don't you dare squirt on me. Smu could only dribble a reply through her gag.

Carla gently cut away the sheer mesh that was covering Smus swollen , soaking pussy. She blew gently on her swollen clit and gasped as it twitched and throbbed in expectation. She then inserted a pair of love balls. Next she slowly eased back her hood and put the tip of her tongue on to the tip of Smus clit and very slowly circled it for about 5 minutes. The girls held her arms tight and whispered reminders to her not to dare squirt.

Very slowly Carla pushed her hood backwards and forwards, circling with her tongue and gently massaging like it was a tiny penis. She said she was very impressed with the results of Smus clit pumping. Smu could only groan. She then really went to work, sucking , flicking, and biting her clit in to a hopeless swollen mess. Smu still hadn't squirted but had somehow managed to hold back her orgasm, not realising she had been expertly 'edged', with the stimulation just stopping every time before orgasm.

Well I am impressed said Carla. I guess we had better let you go... but, just before we do I'll give you one last rub. She then sucked hard and rhythmically on Smus clit and inserted a well lubricated finger in to her bottom whilst gently pulling the love balls out one by one. That did it, Smu couldn't hold back a massive orgasm and a clear stream of cum squirted from her splayed pussy lips straight in to Carlas face!!

Carla went mad. Right, you squirty bitch.

She demanded the girls bring her toy. She then strapped on the biggest dildo Smu had ever seen!

She strutted across to Smu in her high stiletto boots and wiped the shiny dildo round Smus face, wetting it with her drool. Smu couldn't believe how big it was when she saw it that close.

Carla got the girls to release the spreader bar and hold one leg each, as wide apart as possible. Smus pink pussy now framed by her tanned thighs and white stocking tops. Sparks was nearly passing out on the camera. Stripped down to his pants with his cock stuck out straight through them.

Carla nudged her massive strap on to Smus pussy lips and then for 5 minutes gently stretched Smus pussy, trying to push the huge bell end in. It seemed just too big and Smu was bucking and trying to push it away, but Carla was determined. She inserted two fingers and frigged Smus G spot until she squirted again This had the double effect of enraging Carla and providing some extra lube. Carla slammed the dildo in to Smu as hard as she could and everyone gasped as it went in. Smu eyes rolled to the back of her head. Carla now slowly pumped away, withdrawing right to the tip and then slamming back in, she slowly built her rhythm up until the massive member was pounding in and out. Smu was mini orgasming on each thrust, emitting a little squirt every time. This was sending Carla wild and she worked herself in to a frenzy thumping away. Smu was barely conscious, in a delirium, then Carla ordered the girls to finish it. They savagely sucked on a nipple each whilst thrusting a tiny vibe in to each side of that huge clittie. Smu screamed and expelled the huge dildo in a massive orgasmic contraction and awesome gush of cum.

She was truly broken, the girls were off to sort themselves out and sparks was busy wanking and editing his footage.

He thought. That was good, I'm going to bed now, I'll untie Smu in the morning!!...

Nylon1
Nylon1
245 Followers