SS Minnow Ch. 01

Story Info
The first day on the pleasure cruise SS Minnow.
1.3k words
4
5.7k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a worker on the pleasure cruiser SS Minnow. My job was to make sure that all the men and women were taken care of and comfortable on their trip from one planet to another. I didn't have to just make sure that their rooms were cleaned and their bellies full. I also had to make sure that they were satisfied sexually as well. I have seen all type of kinky stuff that men and women like to do. If you can think of it, I probably have done it at least once.

We just got underway from Earth in route to Taron, it would take a year for us to get there at cruising speed. It was plenty of time to get to know the passengers and what they were into. Right now, I was working on getting the first dinner of the cruise ready. I served as a waitress, taking peoples orders and bringing them their food among other things. I didn't have a uniform. In fact, I was wearing anything. I didn't own any clothes at all. Workers like me are always kept in the nude.

I went up to the table I was assigned for the night. It was a human male sitting by himself. He was a little overweight, but still good looking. He had to be in his forties. "By yourself today?" I ask him as I hand him the menu. He looked me up and down as he took the menu from me. I was used to people checking out my body all the time, so his stares didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all.

He opened his menu and glanced over it. "Yes, I am by myself tonight, but hopefully that will change." He handed the menu back to me. "I'll take number five along with a glass of red wine."

"Yes, sir," I say as I take the menu from his him. "If you need anything else just let anyone know. My name is Courtney." I could feel his eyes on me as I walked away. No doubt checking out my ass.

I make my way into the kitchen. "I need a number five and a glass of wine for my table," I tell the cook. He hands me a bottle along with a glass. The bottle is already open. I head back to the table where my customer was sitting. We each only had one table that we were assigned to take care of for the evening. That way we can assure that we satisfy the customers without being distracted.

I pour him a glass of wine. I was about to head back to the kitchen, but he tells me to leave the bottle. I put it on the table. "Do you require anything else?" I ask him.

He looks up at me. "No, just stand there for me." He takes a sip of his win admiring my figure. I put my hands to my side. Everyone has different tastes. He seemed to be enjoying just seeing my naked body on display for him.

After he finished about a third of his wine, he reached out towards my pussy and started to rub on it. He was looking right into my eyes as he was doing it. Seeing how I reacted to his touch. I spread my legs apart for him so that he had easy access to me. He put his middle two fingers inside of me and was using his thumb to rub on my clit. I was moaning softly as he was exploring away inside of me.

He removed his fingers from inside of me. "Turn around," he said to me with little emotion in his voice. I did as he asked showing him my plump ass. He grabbed each cheek with his free hand as he sipped on his wine. Then he spanked each cheek. I didn't jump or flinch at all. I've taken worse before.

"Courtney!" I heard someone from the kitchen yelling. "Food is up!"

"Sorry," I apologized to the man. "I'll get your dinner and will be right back."

"Hurry back," he said to me before slapping my ass as I headed towards the kitchen.

I come back with his steak with a side of mashed potatoes. I also bring him a basket full of hot dinner rolls. I place them on the table in front of him. "Would you like some butter or anything else?" I ask him.

"Yes. Get under the table with your head facing me."

I get down on my hands and knees and crawl under the table. I can see that he is unzipping the fly of his trousers. He takes his dick out and points it directly at me. I know what he wants from me without even asking. I take his cock in my mouth and start to bob my head up and down on him. I can hear him cutting his steak as I am doing it. I manage to get his entire nine inches of hard cock down my throat. I have sucked off men as big as him before. I can't count the number of men that I have been with. It isn't long that my drool is all over his cock. I can hear him moaning slightly. Good, I think to myself, I'm pleasing him.

I soon hear the utensils clang on the plate. He puts his hands behind my head and forces me down on his cock. I try to breathe through my nose so that I don't pass out. Then without any warning he bursts his seed down my throat. I gag on it as I feel it going down. Some of it drizzles out of the side of my mouth. He lets go of my head and I take him out leaving a trail of cum and drool from the tip of his cock to my mouth. I lick his cock clean with my tongue before I get myself out from under the table.

I wipe my face with the back of my arm. "Will there be anything else you need?" I ask him. No one noticed what I just did to him, not because I was hiding but because the same thing was happening at about every table in the room. People were all having sex and trying to eat at the same time.

He pushed the now empty plate towards the end of the counter. "Yes, I would like dessert now."

"What would you like? Did you need the dessert menu?"

"I already know what I want," he said to me. "Get up on the table for me. I want to taste that pussy of yours."

I should have guessed that is what he wanted. I heard that same line a million times, but I never like to assume anything. I got up on the table and pushed my ass to the side of the table facing him. He went down on me as soon as my pussy was in front of him. He buried his face between my legs and started to probe me with his tongue. He used one of his hands to rub on my clit. I was moaning. He was very experienced and seemed to know all the right buttons to press.

It wasn't long until I felt a climax coming over my body. I let out a loud moan as I raised my hips off of the table. He stopped rubbing on my clit after seeing my reaction. He was still probing around at my pussy with his tongue licking up my juices. It wasn't long until he either got bored with it or he thought I had enough.

He got up out of his seat and wiped his mouth with a napkin. "Thank you for dessert." He left the table and made his way out of the restaurant. My next customer was soon ushered in filling the vacancy he left behind.