SSCG Ch. 05

Story Info
A show at lunch and the credit system explained.
1k words
4.23
37.4k
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 -- A Hunch About Lunch

The school day was finished, much to Jenny and Sarah's relief, and it was time for lunch. On the way to the dining hall, a question surfaced in Sarah's mind.

"I wonder whether there will be anything out of the ordinary about lunch?" she asked her companion, "After all, look at the classes. I have a hunch about lunch; something is going to happen."

"ESP or clairvoyance?" the blond girl teased her friend. "Oh well, as long as there's no running involved... this sandpaper is getting to me!" complained Jenny, walking slightly bow-legged to try and lessen the friction between her aching pussy and the sandpaper.

Sarah's sandpaper was not too tight against her slit, but it really worked her poor, swollen, aching, rubbed-raw clit. The two friends shuffled along to the dining hall.

They reached the hall without any problems, and found seats at one of the tables. The hall filled up rapidly. When all the girls were seated, Headmistress Brightman stood and addressed the school.

"Girls and staff, I hope the first day has been a good one," she started, "and that the rules and regulations for each class are in order. Before we eat, I will explain our credit system to those of you who are here for the first time."

"On some occasions, you may avoid punishments by paying in 'credit'," the headmistress continued, "You may also buy items at the school shop, and favors from girls and staff, with credit. Once you accumulate a debt, you have to work it off."

"How you work off debts and accumulate spare credit," she explained, "Is by: doing a girl or staff member a favor and collecting credit, working for the school, or participating in certain activities."

"A certain senior girl asked whether she could do something to acquire spare credit early on," she said and gestured a girl onto the small raised stage she was standing on, "and I told her she can; she will now put on a show for you with my help. For this she will get some credit."

Headmistress Brightman directed the girl to sit on an unusual stool, which was settled on the stage. The stool was a framework of steel piping, with a sturdy frame at the base. The seat was a sickle-shaped plate of metal, which settled under the girl's rear.

Both Jenny and Sarah were puzzled, but some of the more senior girls seemed to know what was going on. The new girls were surprised and a little shocked when the headmistress pulled down the girl's panties and tucked the front of her skirt into the waistband.

Then the attractive lady took something from the pocket of her black academic robes and pressed it roughly into the girl's pussy! She whispered something to the girl, and then fastened her hands to a D-ring on the back of the stool.

With her panties and skirt out of the way, the whole school could see everything between the girl's legs. The minimal, sickle-shaped seat was too far back and too small to hide her assets, and her arms were tied so far back that her back was arched, displaying her blouse-covered breasts and her bared pussy.

"Ladies, I give you Jolena Farron," announced the headmistress, "who will be performing for us. Let us begin!" As she finished her sentence, she pulled a rectangular object form her pocket; a remote!

Headmistress Brightman pressed a button on the remote, and Jolena suddenly went rigid. Her back was arched and her eyes (and thighs) were wide open. A second later she emitted a muffled yelp and collapsed back against the seat. She was writhing, either in pleasure or pain.

When the head of the school pressed a second button, it became obvious which sensation she was feeling. Jolena was moaning, trying to muffle it in vain. Soon she was shaking her hips and squirming even more.

Miss Brightman pulled something else from her pocket, which she stuffed in the writhing girl's mouth. Then she stepped back and watched, like the rest of the school, as the girl apparently came to a climax.

"Well, that was most definitely entertaining!" Headmistress Brightman said cheerfully, "And now, let us eat. The cooks are being very kind today and are serving the food themselves. From tomorrow, the food will be served by people who want, or need, to earn a little credit."

The cooks were all ladies, and all attractive. They served lunch with effortless efficiency, then vanished back behind the ornate double doors that lead to the kitchen.

"Do you think that you have to be a woman, and a beautiful one too, to get a job here?" Sarah asked Jenny softly.

"Looks like it," Jenny replied, distracted by the writhing of the girl on-stage. Jolena was cumming again. She continued after a moment, "All the teachers are women, all the maids, all the cooks... even the gardeners I've seen are women. Beautiful too, the whole lot."

"Definitely an exclusive school!" her friend whispered back. "They've got good reason to hire only women though; I doubt any man could keep his lust in check with things like that all around," she added, gesturing at the girl moaning and slumping limply in her seat on-stage.

Lunch was excellent, tasty and filling, and soon vanished. The cooks cleared away the dishes. Presumably students would do that for credit from the next day on. Maybe they could wash dishes for credit too?

"Well, girls," said the headmistress, "I hope you enjoyed lunch, and the show. Extra-mural activities don't start until Wednesday, so for today and tomorrow you have the afternoons off."

"You're dismissed," she concluded, "Be back here for dinner, on time, please. Apart from that, enjoy your afternoon!"

The girls filed out of the hall. Jolena was still tied to the chair, and Headmistress Brightman was whispering something in her ear. The helpless girl suddenly ducked her head and blushed.

"I wonder what she's saying?" Jenny mused.

"I'd like to know too," replied Sarah, "It looks interesting. Just look at that blush!"

----------------------- --------------------------------------- -----------------------------

Thanks for the feedback and votes, dear readers! And thanks again to Anann for her help. I hope you enjoy SSCG, there are many more chapters, if you want them. Please vote or send feedback. If you have an idea or suggestion, please tell me about it! Happy reading!

Ashelon