SSCG Ch. 06

Story Info
A hot dinner with Ms Lacey.
2k words
4.27
43.6k
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks, dear readers, for your loyalty (you read this far), your encouragement, comments and constructive criticism (which you are sending to me, right?).

Thank you for reading this, and thanks to Anann for her help, support and input.

Enjoy!

Chapter 6 -- Paying a visit

Neither Jenny nor Sarah could calm down during the afternoon. Their evening visit to Ms Lacey's house was looming over them, and Ms Lacey's sandpaper gifts were still rubbing them raw. Literally.

They dared not remove the paper, so they spent their afternoons on their beds. Both tried to read, to listen to music, to work on their laptops (one of the perks of having rich families). Nothing worked. Their books , iPods and laptops were not enough distraction to let them forget the sandpaper.

Shortly before they were supposed to be at the teacher's house, they dressed for dinner. It was slightly awkward, since they tried to avoid moving too much, but they managed, and walked to Ms Lacey's house.

When they arrived, the teacher herself opened the door.

"Come in, come in," she said cheerfully. The sadistic grin that lurked just above her delicate chin belied her words. "Go right through to the dining room. You will not speak unless spoken to and will do everything I say. Understood?"

They nodded, carefully, each wondering and fearing what would happen to them once inside. They shuffled along the hall and turned left into a modest, yet elegant, dining room.

There was another guest; the girl who Ms Lacey had punished so harshly that morning. She stood nervously, eyes darting and hands fidgeting.

"She is here to receive a reward," Ms Lacey explained from the doorway behind them, "A reward for bearing her unfair punishment and being a good example. You, on the other hand, are here to be punished."

Jenny looked around, about to say something, but luckily she came to her senses when Sarah gave her a discreet nudge. They remained mute, and sat in the seats the teacher pointed out.

"Since you are here to be punished, take off your blouses and skirts," ordered the hostess. The girls gave exclamations of dismay, but were overruled.

Reluctantly, they began to take off their outer clothes and folded them neatly on unoccupied chairs as ordered. Clad only in their sandpaper-lined underwear, they sat back down.

Ms Lacey fetched a pot from the kitchen, which she placed on flat wooden board on the table. The board was exquisitely carved. The carvings were unusual; they depicted women. Bound women. Tortured women. Pleasured women.

Seeing her guests' interest in the carvings, the teacher explained proudly, "A student of mine made this for me. She and I started off on the wrong foot, like with you, but we ended up as good friends in the end."

She ladled potato soup into bowls for each person and passed them around. Jenny and Sarah were famished, because they had been too nervous too eat much at lunch, so they started eating at once. The other girl waited.

"Ahem ahem," Ms Lacey cleared her throat pointedly, "Girls, haven't your parents taught you to wait for the hostess to start before you do?" The girls looked up, red-faced with shame and embarrassment.

"Since you seem to be incapable of self-control," she scolded, "I will have to discipline manners into you. Take off your bras." Slowly and reluctantly the girls complied.

"Now dip your nipples into the soup," ordered the teacher, "Right one first. Hold each nipple in the soup for at least thirty seconds. If you do not obey, your punishment will get worse."

The girls obeyed. They had no alternative, really, and they secretly liked being ordered around like that. The soup was still very hot and their nipples felt like they were on fire. As soon as thirty seconds had passed, they jerked backwards, away from the burning pain in their tender nips.

"Now the left ones," Ms Lacey ordered mercilessly, "Keep them there for sixty seconds." Jenny groaned in dismay and Sarah tensed up. They were sure that they would not survive having their nipples dipped in the hot soup for a whole minute.

They dipped their tender nubs into the bowls. It was obvious that they were uncomfortable, but the soup had luckily cooled down a bit. As they neared the end of their ordeal, they started squirming in their seats and yelping. The burning ache in their nipples grew worse and worse.

When their hostess announced that the minute had passed, Sarah jerked her nipple out of the bowl so enthusiastically that her chair tipped over backwards. Luckily, she was unhurt.

The rest of the meal passed quickly and quietly. The food was tasty and healthy, yet, the atmosphere was tense and ominous. Every girl was nervous in her own way.

After the meal, they filed silently into the bedroom, as Ms Lacey ordered.

"Come here you two!" she called to Jenny and Sarah. They walked over to where she was standing, over by a open wall. There was a row of hooks two meters up the wall.

Ms Lacey attached leather cuffs to their wrists, then tied the cuffs to the hooks with nylon rope. The two girls, nude from the waist up, shifted nervously on their feet. Their hands were bound securely above their heads.

"Get on the bed, Rose," said Ms Lacey to the third girl, gently and warmly, "I'll join you in a minute." Then she rummaged around in her bedside table's drawer. She walked over to the girls, holding two thick disk-shaped objects.

"These will keep you occupied," announced the teacher. She had a mischievous glint in her eyes.

She fiddled with the things she held, and they started buzzing! She dropped the first one into Sarah's panties and the second into Jenny's. It was now obvious that the things were vibrators.

Ms Lacey walked to the girl on the bed and said, "Your turn." Rose tensed up. She was afraid that Ms Lacey planned something worse for her.

As soon as she had removed all of Rose's clothes, she settled down between the girl's shapely thighs. Before Rose realized what was happening, her teacher was licking her shaved pussy lips.

The girl moaned, her eyes wide open with surprise. Barely a minute later, she was flailing around on the bed. She started pinching and pulling her nipples and stroking her breasts.

Suddenly her mouth opened, but nothing came out. She started bucking her hips and mauling her breasts. The orgasm was violent and continued for a whole minute. Ms Lacey didn't let up.

"My goodness, girl!" exclaimed the teacher, "You really were worked up, I barely started, and you were already cumming! Well, I'm not about to let up on you this quickly." Then she went back to eating the lucky girl's pussy.

Jenny and Sarah watched, spellbound, as their teacher slid her tongue over Rose's outer labia. After a minute, the girl started moaning again.

Ms Lacey was a well-practiced pussy licker, it seemed. She slid her tongue over and around her pupil's wet pussy lips, until she started begging.

"Please Ma'am," the girl asked between moans, "Please. More." The teacher chuckled and kept on teasing the girl with only the tip of her tongue, sliding it up and down her slit, and blowing on her exposed clit.

Rose started bucking her hips and and grabbed her teacher's head. "Please Ma'am, stop teasing!" she cried, trying to pull her teacher's head into her crotch. She jerked her hips up, trying to reach the elusive tongue.

At last, Ms Lacey gave in to Rose's pleas, and pressed her mouth to the girl's soaking wet pussy. She covered Rose's whole pussy with her mouth and sucked the labia into her mouth.

"Aaah!" the Rose exclaimed, her hands fisting in her teacher's hair, "Ooh! Just like that! More, please Ma'am!" Ms Lacey started humming, driving her student into spasms of pleasure as the vibrations tickled her sensitive pussy.

Jenny and Sarahwere both squirming by then. The vibrators were on what was surely the lowest setting, not enough to let them cum, but enough to drive them crazy with need and arousal.

The two girls were on the very edge of orgasm, aroused by the show and the teasing, tortuous vibrators. There simply was just not quite enough stimulation to get them off. Bucking their hips didn't help much either.

Rose flung her arms above her head and pushed out her legs. Ms Lacey had just stuck her tongue as far up her pupil's pussy as she could reach, and was flicking the tip of her tongue around.

The girl on the bed started mauling her own breasts frantically, twisting the nipples and pulling her firm young mounds upwards. "Oooh, yes! Ms Lacey! I'm going to -- oooooh!" Rose squealed, and came. Her hips were bucking wildly and her limbs were flailing, but the teacher kept her mouth firmly on the sensitive honey-pot between her pupil's legs.

"Please Ma'am!" the ravaged girl called out weakly, "I can't.. no more, please!" Ms Lacey reluctantly removed her face from between Rose's thighs and licked her lips.

Rose herself collapsed, seemingly absolutely spent. The teacher slowly kissed her way up the exhausted girl's body.

When the were face to face, Rose exploded into action. She flipped them around, holding Ms Lacey's arms above her head with one hand and slipping the other between them.

"My turn!" she announced, "I owe you one... or two." Then her fingers slid between the legs of her "captive". Her thumb zeroed in on the sensitive nub at the top of the slit, while her index finger slipped between the lips. Ms Lacey was already soaking wet.

"Enjoying yourself?" asked the girl softly. The teacher smiled, then lunged forward. Instead of breaking free, she shoved her tongue into her "captor's" mouth. Apparently she was enjoying Rose's attentions.

As the two on the bed started squirming, humping and moaning, the pair against the wall strained desperately to try and reach their climaxes. They humped their hips forward, but their panties didn't provide enough stimulation, even with the sandpaper still inside. They were doomed to simmer, and hope that they would get a chance to boil over soon

"Oh, keep that up!" moaned the teacher, "You're going to make me cum, you naughty girl!" They moved back into a lip-lock and Rose's fingers sped up. By now she had all four her fingers moving around inside Ms Lacey's pussy.

The nude figures on the bed started writhing faster and faster. There was a sense of straining for something, of climbing the peak of a mountain. Then the mountain blew open like a volcano.

Ms Lacey bucked and jerked so violently as she came that she knocked Rose off her, and almost of the bed as well! Through it all, Rose managed to keep two of her fingers inside her teacher, still rubbing fervently.

It took two minutes before all the aftershocks were finished, and another minute before Ms Lacey could stand on her own. Then she slowly stood up.

"My goodness, girl!" she exclaimed, "Was that your first time? You have really talented fingers."

"No, ma'am," Rose lowered her head and replied, "I've done that before." She seemed almost ashamed of it. Ms Lacey, on the other hand, was still smiling.

The teacher walked over and untied Jenny and Sarah, warning them, "You are not allowed to touch yourselves until you are back in your dorm." The girls were so desperate for release that, if they had not been ordered to wait, they would shamelessly have made themselves cum right there.

Ms Lacey removed the sandpaper and vibrators from the two girls' panties, teasing them mercilessly, then escorted them and Rose out of her house, not letting them dress.

"Bye!" she called, "Sleep well!" Rose darted stealthily behind some bushes, dressed, then walked to her room. Jenny and Sarah just ran all the way to their room... and the opportunity to cum.