SSI - Transformed Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 'old' Molly never seemed to be interested in being taller, especially not -this- tall. Maybe it was 'sour grapes', but she seemed to like being 'short and cute'. I don't think I have ever sent any kind of message to any of the others that I want a tall girl, but it is really nice to not feel like I would accidentally break the girl next to me.

We turned left out of the restaurant instead of towards the valet parking stand. When I raised an eyebrow, she gave me a tight smile that should have been registered as a lethal weapon. She turned us into the lobby of the hotel next to the restaurant and used a key card to access the elevators. She led me to a nice suite where there were flowers and a nice champagne on the main table with a note from Daisy and Dori telling us to have fun. Besides my overnight bag, there was also a bag of assorted handcuffs, toys and lubes. I figured it was a hint. None of the other girls were really into this, although Hani really liked dildoes and feathers. I knew the old Molly talked like she was into some rough stuff and occasionally suggested she liked a little bondage and stuff, but I never knew how much of it was just talk.

As I was looking everything over, she came up to me and slipped my jacket off, then literally tore my shirt off! Dang! It was a new shirt and she just made the buttons pop off and tore a seam! She grabbed my head to kiss me. I pushed her back. "Stop!"

She looked at me as if I slapped her. Her eyes grew dark and stormy as she tilted her head down and got a feral look on her face. I swear she was growling deep in her throat. She grabbed one of my arms and spun me around with a hammerlock, pushing me over the back of the couch. With her free hand, she began to undo my belt even as she began to bite me on the neck and shoulders.

She was not the only one that knew martial arts, and I was nearly twice her weight. I grabbed the hand that was on my belt and in a flash, I had a cuff on it. I was able to pin on her and get her other hand cuffed behind her back. Now she really was growling!

"Do you like this dress?" She just sneered at me. "Answer me. Do. You. Like. This. Dress?"

"Yes." She replied, tossing her hair and holding her head proudly, staring at me, challenging me.

"Too bad." I grabbed it at the neck and tore it off her in one semi-smooth motion. I'd have to practice that to make it look more dramatic, but I was satisfied with it. She now stood before me in a black, lacy, well-filled bra, and matching French-cut panties. Her body was like a toned white pantheress- long, sleek muscles tightly covered with smooth pale skin.

She gasped at the sudden coolness and my audacity. She tried to kick at me, but I easily caught her leg and removed her high heel. "The other leg please" I ordered. She tried a side snap kick this time but I just grabbed it and used her momentum to lift her foot to my head, remove her shoe, and stroke the sole of her foot, raising visible goose pimples.

Using her leg as a lever, I flipped her over the couch and walked around to meet her on the other side. By the time I got there, she was on her knees and had her cuffed hands in front of her, panting probably as much from a combination of lust and anger as exertion. "Ohh, little kitten is angry!" I laughed, which just made her expression darken further. I hefted her over a shoulder and began to carry her to the bedroom. She was a lot more weight than Dori or Daisy, but manageable... until she started to struggle.

I popped her on her delightfully tight bottom. "Settle down." She 'humphed' and settled down... but I sensed that she was just biding her time. I tossed her on the bed and she tried to get up again so I held her down as I uncuffed one hand and cuffed her to the bed frame. She began to fight even more aggressively so I whipped out another pair of cuffs and secured her free hand.

Bondage is not one of my things, but there was something about this hellcat tossing and fighting on the bed... but being careful to not hurt herself or damage the bed frame, or yell too loudly. I hooked a finger in her undies. "Do you like these pretty panties?"

A quick smile crossed her face, then she snarled "Don't you dare!" So of course, I did. It took a little more effort than I thought it would but a couple rips later and her glistening, naked pussy was exposed. She was clean-shaven but for a small naturalistic wedge above.

"Such a pretty pussy." I said as I petted the small patch of soft but crinkly fur. She fought and twisted her hips, and I am sure that any rubbing she did on my hand as she did so was entirely accidental. "Oh, but so feisty! Maybe it needs some attention." I held her hips down and began to gently kiss the soft salty skin. She growled but lifted her hips towards me, apparently trying to 'head butt' me with her groin. I had my tongue out at the time so all she ended up doing was to drive it deep inside her. She thrashed her hips around to dislodge me, forcing my tongue to move all around in her and driving my lips and nose against her sensitive lips and clit.

I let her get her wild on until she accidentally bashed an ear with her flailing knee. Deciding it was time to show her who was in charge here, I grabbed her hips and drove them to the bed and held her down with a well-moistened finger in her tight ass, and a thumb planted deep in her pussy. She struggled to escape but I had her in a death grip. It was time to inspect her glistening globes that she had been thrashing around so much. I licked a long line of sweat off one side, then another. Every time she tried to buck me off, I just used my grip on her to either distract her or hold her in place.

By the time I was noisily sucking on one nipple after the other, she was laying with her knees wide apart and moaning. I released my 'death grip' and switched hands to infiltrate and seduce her entire soaking wet groin. I felt her muscles tense and tendons pop as she came with a gush and a roar. I sat beside her and laughed with release. We were soaking wet with sweat and other fluids and she looked like a sexy wild animal with her hair in a tangle and her makeup streaked.

I got off the bed and unlocked her shackles. She sat up and eyed me warily. "Don't tell me this wore you out already, 'master'?" She said with a sneer.

I dropped trou and waved my erect cock and asked "Does it LOOK like I am 'worn out'? You are just a hot mess right now and I want you nice and fresh when I take you." Her nipples popped when I said 'take you'.

"Hmmmm" She almost purred. "You have a point. You are all sweaty too. Maybe we should shower together. If you are good, you can scrub my back." She said over her shoulder as she sashayed towards the opulent bathroom. God what a saucy bitch!

By the time I got my things off and hung, she was running the water and doing her hair. I slipped into the spacious shower stall and got a washcloth all soapy. I used the nubby material to scrub and massage her starting with the nape of her neck, then down along her shoulders. I took one arm at a time and cleaned them each, spending time between her fingers, then licking each finger and rinsing it again.

She pretended to ignore me as she worked on her hair and face, but her tight nipples betrayed her pleasure as I worked on her torso, using extra suds on her breasts and nips. I dropped to a knee and lifted one of her feet to my bent knee to wash her thigh, calf, foot, and toes, then repeated it with the other. I stood close as I began to polish her perfect ass with the sudsy cloth until she began to undulate with my motions, moaning softly deep in her throat. I washed her hips and the front of her lower abdomen until her muscles twitched under my hand.

I used the soapy cloth on her outer lips, then rinsed it off to work it a little into her. By now, one of her arms was over my shoulder and she was leaning on me, nuzzling her face to my chest and shoulder, moaning into my chest. I kept it up until I felt her begin to twitch and tense. I applied a little pressure to her pearl of a clit and made her gasp.

Then, I slapped her tight butt and handed her the cloth. "My turn, babe." I laughed at myself for using 'babe' but I knew it would push one of Molly's buttons and I was betting it would for Maleena as well. I was proven right when she formed the washcloth into a small whip and stung me on the thigh with it.

"Your turn? BABE? You son of a b..." I pulled her in for a wet kiss, then pushed her back.

"Yes, my turn. Be thorough." I began to wash my hair and turned my back on her. She started angrily, as if she was trying to scrub away my skin. It stung a little but I could take it. As she kept touching my strong muscles, however, her touch shifted. She began to linger, to tease, to attend. She became diligent as she took care to wash each nook and cranny, following the ridge definition of each muscle. By the time she was done with my torso, it was as if she was worshiping me. It felt great!

She carefully washed my cock, then took the semi-soft structure in her mouth gently and worked it, sloshing it around, using her tongue to clean every millimeter. I allowed it to become erect slowly and she let let it slide over her soft lips as it literally grew out of her mouth. She carefully rinsed off her saliva and resumed her worshipful cleansing. By the time she was done, I swear I glowed. I stepped out of the tub and wrapped a towel around my waist.

"Well done, beautiful Maleena. I am going to make us some fresh drinks while you finish up. Don't take too long." With the last barb, a hint of her fire returned and I smiled as I closed the door on her.

I was reclining on the luxurious bed in front of a fire, sipping a fine vintage as she entered the room wearing a soft robe provided by the hotel. I offered her a glass and a place beside me as she crawled into bed and settled in my arm. We drank and watched the fire for a while. It felt so nice to just feel her warm skin against mine where the robe fell open. One of her arms seems to have found my crotch and was teasing my cock with delicate fluttering strokes.

I reciprocated by sliding an arm under her robe and around her back to stroke the sides of her breasts and sides with the same kinds of touches.

She began to speak softly. "Jack, I can't be a docile, submissive little bimbo for you. But I also don't want to always fight or struggle to dominate you. Can you live with that? Can you accept that sometimes I want to have you make love to me deeply and passionately, and sometimes I want to fuck the living shit out of you?"

I chuckled. "Of course I can handle that. I never asked any of the girls to be obedient bimbo slaves. Babe and Pinky were Daisy's work from before we met."

She sighed with relief. "I am so glad to hear that!" Then she pushed me out of the bed and dropped heavily on top of me. "Now- fuck me you bastard!"

We spent the rest of the night doing this. Sometimes she was the aggressive, over the top full-on Amazon warrior-slut. Sometimes I was the top-dog pile-drivin' bull-man. Sometimes we lazily lounged and fondled each other and fed each other grapes and tidbits. We made a rather large mess of the room and I made a mental note to leave a proper tip for the poor soul that would clean it up.

When we finally made it to bed, we were too hot and exhausted to bother with covers and just sprawled out on the mattress.

The next morning, I woke to the erotic but disturbing sight of all of 'my' girls- Daisy, Dori, the house staff, and Maleena, giggling and sitting around the bed holding up hand-made signs reading '8.5', '9.1' and the like. Maleena's said '6.6'. "What are you, the Russian judge?" I mock-snarled.

She made a big show out of looking at her sign and acting embarrassed before turning to over to a '9.9'. I got out of bed and bowed to the assemblage, then flipped them the bird and made my way to the toilet with some semblance of dignity left.

Chapter 10: Epilogue

By the time I emerged, freshly showered and dressed, the room was looking presentable and breakfast was served. It turned out that we had this room and an adjoining room the others were in last night for a few days. A few very enjoyable days.

The days passed all too quickly. Some of the highlights included Maleena doing a bondage demonstration by tying Dori up like a trussed turkey, and Daisy, Dori, Babe, and Pinky teaming up and double donging Maleena as she struggled in her own ropes (Dori was a quick student!) even as Hani entertained me. (As usual when things got too 'down and dirty', young mostly innocent and un-Transformed Leisel was elsewhere. In this case, shopping with Donna.)

As life settled back into the new routine, I worked on controlling my powers so as to not have a repeat of the Molly Incident even though the girls freely stated that they would welcome new playmates. As long as I had recent sex and a shower, I developed the ability to better 'pull back' on my pheromones. Controlling my 'command voice' was much easier since I had to shift into that register for it to work.

Nonetheless, whatever the SSI did to my cock and balls was powerful stuff, and even having several solid ejaculations a day did not really lessen my libido much. If I went out for coffee I had to be careful to not look too long on a young barista's creamy chest, or notice too closely the movement of a customer's snug yoga pants over a pert ass. Sometimes it was if I could feel a beast rise inside me, hungry to devour a new flavor. I could almost feel my nostrils flare as they caught a whiff of some unfamiliar musk and I swear that I could hear the rustle of nipples in a well-filled bra or pubic hairs against snug panties.

Sometimes, when my juices were running high, it felt as if my fingers should grow into claws and hair should erupt on my back as my mouth grew into a muzzle while howling at the moon. When we did have sex when I was in this sort of mood, it was a lot rougher, more bestial- a cacophony of sweat and growls, and sometimes even blood. Maleena, Hani, and to a lesser extent, Donna could soak up anything I could throw at them, but Baby, Pinky, Leisel, Daisy and Dori would usually be a bit bruised and sore the next day, which made me feel terrible. They seemed to enjoy it- never complaining or seeming to be afraid of me, but they did quickly learn to tag out with each other when I was in those moods.

...

Back in the real world outside of sex, things were going really well for our group. Daisy's investments were doing well- in fact, her Transformation seems to have made her even better at that sort of financial witchcraft. The biggest hitches in our happy company were that Maleena and Dori felt a bit useless. After some soul searching on everyone's parts, dear Leisel was transferred and promoted to another part of Daisy's business holdings and Dori became my personal assistant. It was a nice extension of her geisha personality and suited her well.

Maleena was a bit more of a problem. Bodyguard was an obvious choice but there really was not much of a need for that sort of protection. Being our IT person was another obvious option, but it only took a little of her time. (God, she was good at it now. I thought I was a good computer nerd, and always felt that Molly was damn good, too but as Maleena, she did things to our computers that almost made me cum in my pants. Hell, the IT team at the SSI tried to hire her away when she rewrote some of their code.) In her spare time, she worked with Daisy to tweak even more out of her empire which sparked the idea that she could be a freelance white hat hacker.

It was a good fit for her. She did most of it remotely since most of the guys she met tended to develop brain lock or go neanderthal when they met her in person. She could work on it as much or as little as she wanted, and she even developed a side business as an on-line dominatrix. This was a mixed blessing. It kept her busy and engaged, but it also tended to heat her up, which resulted in her need to seek release, from me, in the most physical way she could. There were days when I was the bruised and sore one!

After a while, the problem was that -I- felt rather useless. The household that I was the titular head of ran itself nicely and Dori could manage it with barely any effort. I was never a big part of running the businesses, and Maleena usually took care of any stuck jars or spiders around (on a catch-and-release basis). If this were a novel like Robert Heinlein's 'Glory Road', I would take a boon companion on the road for an adventure, but that was a bit impractical nowadays. We did several trips, tours, and safaris but within a short time of returning home, the moodiness would settle over me again.

After one nicely enthusiastic orgy, while we were cooling off between bouts, Daisy and Maleena presented me with some ideas they had brainstormed.

Daisy led off. "The first thought was a basic laborer kind of job that focused on your muscles and would leave your mind free. Things like digging swimming pools or unloading trucks, and stuff."

"I like the idea, but 'keep my mind free' for what?" I asked.

Maleena took up the gauntlet. "To be creative and inventive. We know you like to tinker, draw, paint, and write but you have not done much of it lately. We figured this sort of job, even for a couple of months, might help you restart that sort of thing."

"Why not just start doing 'that sort of thing'?"

"We figured that you would already be doing it if it was that simple. Daisy thought that with everything you have been through, you might benefit from some sweat therapy."

It was a good idea. I nodded and asked what else they came up with.

Daisy blushed a little at this one. "Well... how about fighting? Mixed martial arts, boxing, wrestling, or something like that?"

That felt like an intriguing option. "Wow. That seems to have come out of left field. What is the thinking behind it?"

Maleena laughed. "It seemed like the appropriate job for a big muscular jock like you, a lot like suggesting that sexy girls should be models or strippers."

"Besides," Dori added, "The thought of a big hot, sweaty you pounding the snot out of another guy sends tingles down my akagai!" She said with a delightful shiver and we all chuckled.

"OK, I can see some real pros and cons there. The biggest con is that I don't know the rules and tricks of the sports and I really don't want to get hurt. After all, a guy about my size with years of training would probably beat the snot out of me. But, I can certainly train for it as much as any guy. Anything else?"

They started free-associating at this point. Salesman- using a combination of my mind, looks, and persuasiveness. Repo man- about the same mix of skills but also involving my ability to intimidate. Male model or porn star, which sparked a lot of discussion and 'demonstrations', and...

"You could just buy and run an SSI franchise, make it like an exclusive spa or something" Maleena suggested off-handedly. That got me to thinking. Being surrounded by women, being involved with their Transformations... It could generate a ton of money, but that was actually secondary to me, to us. I have to admit that after all I had been through, I had a bit of a Transformation fetish and this... this might be perfect for me. Well after the girls went to bed, I was on the computer in some of the private SSI chat rooms, bouncing ideas around and making plans.